This game has way too much fucking reading

this game has way too much fucking reading.

Attached: Thenamelessone (1).jpg (200x187, 8K)

updated my journal

> too much fucking reading.

Attached: 1563427210056.gif (500x493, 631K)

kek
Are you that user who made that PST thread earlier? I thought you said you were aware of how much reading there is?

I...disagree!

Attached: updates.png (756x716, 53K)

think of it more like a book, a really long one

honestly I almost felt the same at first. Like I had played fallout and fallout 2 so I thought I was ready for it but it was not ready at all. After I got out of the mortuary I had to take a break for like a week before I picked it back up again. Glad I did tohugh because the writing is so dam,n good I've been able to chew thread almost all of the hive, lower ward, and clerics ward. Give it at least until you get your third compaion after Morte and Dakkon before you drop it.

I like how by the time you get to the Cleric's Ward multiple NPCs will have heard of The Nameless One's reputation for asking tons of questions and will tell you to fuck off lol

I waited years until I had a PC that could play it, put it in and felt like every conversation is just talking with virtual encyclopedias of worthless information, with no real clear guidelines on what each stat exactly does, so I turned it off fairly early on and felt good about that.

brainlet

Circles of Zerthimon was such a great tale.

What? It uses D&D stats.

Considering youre posting in a random PST thread, you obviously dont feel good and are COPING hard right now. Its okay you can just admit youre too dumb for big boy games with the amount of writing as a small novel

>tfw playing as a big brain Nameless One with 25 INT and WIS

Attached: lBRICsEgWENdALE-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 92K)

So how much does it suck just having both no comprehension and imagination?

>visual novel
>game

>After I got out of the mortuary I had to take a break for like a week before I picked it back up again. Glad I did
Are you me?

SPARROOO

Attached: yag.jpg (172x250, 7K)

The fags who like this shit game are the fags who will read flavour test and fluff for 6 hours and don't care if they spend all day making no progress. It's a game that is thick with reading even for its own time. Watching the fans seethe at their game being disregarded is more entertaining than the game could ever be.

Relax a bit bro lol might pop a vein

Cope

>No CHA
You disgust me

it does have plenty of reading, but as the other guy said, it is mostly worthless shit

If anything there isn't enough reading. Everything from Curst to until you get to the Fortress of Regrets is fucking terrible.

Looks like you're more affected than typical cRPG fans, since you took the effort to purposely get into a PST thread to shit on it.
Move on, man, we all know you got a bick dig

You sound upset

so why this game is good then?

Attached: a44.jpg (680x346, 22K)

god tier story and atmosphere

reading > traveling around butting your head through trash encounters just to hand in quests

reading doesn't bother me but it has that paperback fantasy novel syndrome where they just drop you in the middle of shit you have no idea about and constantly reference and namedrop things that are foreign to you. the whole of the mortuary may as well be in ancient greek your first time though

I mean that kinda makes since considering the nature of TNO losing his memory.

yeah that's true, i've always liked it because it isn't just "you are the hero" shit but i can see why people would get impatient