youtube.com/watch?v=e7GVTxiGEMs
youtube.com/watch?v=Oox3T0mP9Yk
youtu.be/LPj70hX4-gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its come close

Attached: feels.jpg (297x170, 7K)

I actually cried when inspector gadget killed mike
I cried like a river

Attached: 15D7CF14-FDD0-4946-9977-A7D16E9631BD.jpg (695x640, 78K)

that one mission in MGSV where you have to kill a whole bunch of your own men one by one, the whole mission is really fucked up cause these are people that you handpicked for your team and every time you kill one the [member lost] message pops up. but when i got to the final room where the guys salute you and hum the theme while waiting for you to shoot them, that shit got me good

Attached: misohorny.jpg (849x454, 23K)

I was more horrified than anything else

no, but this was the closest

youtube.com/watch?v=wriaT32v2T0

>mfw the goverments of the world turned a blind eye to our misery

Attached: 24F9704477364ADC90019AE7264CC3E0.jpg (1096x616, 57K)

call me gay but i shed one or two tears at the end of ffxv when noctis said “walk tall my friends” and they fought to the death outside insomnia while noctis walked away. that game wasn’t that amazing but id be lying if i said i didn’t care about those dudes at the end

He did nothing wrong.

Don't laugh. I was 11.
MGS4 ending also made me.

Attached: eRKp1ay.png (1485x1044, 2.2M)

no

pokemon mystery dungeon(explorers) is the only one

dragon quest V in multiple places

>He was a good man. He deserved to be happy. I wish I could have told him that, at least.

Attached: ardbert.png (1029x493, 1022K)

The end of Luna's route in VLR

i teared up when Otacon started on about how Snake "had a tough life"

>His name was Ardbert, and he was my friend

Attached: manlytears.jpg (700x393, 62K)

Remember... remember us. Remember... that we once lived.

Attached: 1562579622447.png (303x305, 101K)

~WHAT A WICKED THING TO DO
TO MAKE ME DREAM OF YOU~

youtube.com/watch?v=dpq2YDhHvo0

We live and die by your order, Boss!

This entire section. I cried a bit just reaching this screenshot from a youtube video.

Attached: chrome_ljwbTP1J4J.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Never cried but man that Shadow of the colossus ending was something. Seeing that steed still bucking by the end made it all worth it

yes, but only because i'm a giant faggot. gay shit like the ending of final fantasy 15 gets me

Come home Claus.

Attached: Sarah.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I'm at a point in my life where I'm so numb to things happening around me that I compensate by constantly empathizing and feeling emotional to even the most contrived garbage I consume. I cried during some shitty isekai anime airing this season, and I didn't cry when my dad was murdered.

>I didn't cry when my dad was murdered
Not to get all armchair psychiatrist but that might be why you're compensating. Seriously, and I'm mean in an actually serious, no judgment kind of seriously, maybe look into some therapy. It might make you feel again.

Here's a happy dog in the meantime.

Attached: ^_^.jpg (460x319, 65K)

The ending of Spider-Man fucking wrecked me, not even going to lie. Probably because my own aunt was dying from cancer at the time, so Peter losing Aunt May mirrored exactly what I was feeling.

Attached: DoKK7seWkAAhyFU.jpg (2048x1152, 310K)

No, but Ending E made me feel and brought me close.

The brutality and desperation of the bulllet hell onslaught only to get beaten back again and again and the game goading you to quit but stubbornly refusing to give in.

All of those other players suddenly rushing to your aid and staking their own memories on the pursuit of your success, physically shielding you from attack and being sent toppling into the void with your every mistake while you're simultaneously being driven on by all their messages of encouragement.

The chiptune version of Weight of the World graduating into all of the alternate language versions and eventually intermixing together into one track.

The culmination and realisation of all the game's motifs and its themes about consciousness, sacrifice, volatility, loyalty, love and partnership coming together in this one moment.

Overcoming Yoko Taro himself and being asked to make that same sacrifice and leave a message of your own.

Goddamn it was beautiful.

Attached: Ending E.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

That part in nier when your fighting the shade boar in the shadowlords castle and your about to get gutted, when all of a sudden the King of Facade shows with his men, and makes a final stand in his dead wives name so you can rescue your daughter and defeat the shadowlord.

youtube.com/watch?v=1x3Y91AFpcM

the scene i talk about starts around 10:40

This

I know that feeling. My parents died when I was 25. Semi blew a tire and swerved into oncoming traffic. I just remember crying, non-stop. I'd wake up and cry, cry the whole day, then cry until I passed out from exhaustion. Got to the point where I had to go to the hospital because I was so dehydrated, also didn't eat at all. Ever since I just can't cry, at anything. I didn't cry when my grandparents died, or any other family members. Don't cry at movies, games, songs, nothing. I'd do anything to be sad again, I just don't feel human anymore. Even when I laugh it feels like I'm doing it because I know I should, not because something is actually funny.

Attached: 1458997697790.jpg (477x425, 27K)

MAY I

Attached: arthur-morgan-dies.jpg (600x351, 44K)

you play the sequel yet? Doesn't quite have the emotional impact, but is still a great game. Also the free holiday specials are worth checking out for the world building and fan service.

youtu.be/aqnYp2kECec
I played YN for the first time almost 10 years ago when I was heavily suicidal, so getting so used to Madotsuki going around collecting eggs and confronting shit in her dreams, only for her to just kill herself after everything's done, had me in tears. Thanks for reading my blog.
The end of the first season for Telltale's Walking Dead and Iji as an entirety are big contenders, too.

Attached: 1552518076818.png (523x492, 321K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e7GVTxiGEMs

Have this
youtube.com/watch?v=Oox3T0mP9Yk

No, video games don’t do that

Attached: 1257002817956.jpg (480x340, 141K)

>Brad doesn't know what to do.

Attached: despair_but_also_despair.jpg (259x194, 8K)

yes games make me cry all the time. up the top of my head
red dead 2
last of us
life is strange
detroit become human

...Christ

Because that's what doggies do!

Reminder that the real Missile died a couple years ago.

Attached: 1399120678569.jpg (847x640, 59K)

Undertale and Portal 2, for some reason

MGS3 ngl
I sincerely didn't want to pull the trigger

Nope.

Attached: Duck Hunt.jpg (1600x900, 297K)

>red dead 2
Understandable, I too felt a tear go down my cheek
>last of us
It was emotional at times, so I'll give you that one
>life is strange
OK, that's pretty fucking cringe
>detroit become human
Alright, you're a faggot.

Attached: 1548543051892.gif (297x312, 1.24M)

damn it OP we live in a society

Attached: cantwakeup.png (1281x1061, 812K)

Um, that's called toxic masculinity sweetie.

Nah. Depressing games are great though.

Attached: 1546763106458.jpg (467x624, 45K)

yeah

Attached: 319630_screenshots_20181213010230_1.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

shut the fuck up

Yes, constantly. I get reeled in by every emotional hook I'm served, so just do some vaguely tragic stuff and I'll bbe bawling.

I don’t feel any pressure to hide my emotions, I just don’t really feel them anymore.

Stop being a retard just because you think this is the place where it's cool to act like one. Go away.

>I'm proud of you

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

I cried at the shittiness of Mass Effect 3's ending. No bullshit.

Yes, and I miss this franchise very much.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1M)

Attached: 56730564723.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

STAND UNSHAKEN

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190112212938.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

Trust me.

Attached: qdPeSekFx8TzDHnza2cu2e.jpg (1280x720, 759K)

I was more pissed that I was losing resources. Those faceless goons didn't mean much.

I was a big fan of MGS 1-3 but I never got PS3 so I could not play MGS4. Like 8 years later I borrowed PS3 from friend and bought MGS4 used for 5€ just so I could play it.
When Best Is Yet To Come started playing with dialogue clips from MGS1 in Shadow Moses it made me shed nostalgia tears.

Portal 2

Hug him

>That genuine excitement about helping you solve a mystery
>He calls himself robin and you batman

Attached: 1463805659656.jpg (292x292, 22K)

>Please let this work

Attached: 1563035544118.jpg (600x600, 99K)

>Except it to about to be a cliche scene where he manages to help
>It wasn't that at all.

Attached: 1546986757678.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Unironically this. My grandfather who raised me as his own son died when I was 18, I’m 21 now and the first thing to genuinely make me cry in all that time was Toy Story 4.

etrian odyssey 4 is the only one so far

*sniff*

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. For those that don't know about the series "You" are transported to the pokemon world and become a pokemon to stop a crisis and have a partner that serves are your best friend. Once your job is done "you" have to come back to our world, suddenly leaving behind your partner, a town of new friends and your own team of trained recruits out of nowhere, devastating all of you. Somehow they manage to make this progressively more sad and emotional as the series goes on, but then when you get to Super it flips shit completely, "You" think that once your job is over you expect to be going back any day and constantly contemplate how to tell your partner before it happens, suddenly they ask you to meet at your favorite hangout spot only to suddenly drop they were a reincarnated ancient pokemon that used to be your best friend in another life and was brought back to help you save the world from this game's specific crisis, with that done, they're the one that has to leave, not you, and right in that spot, your partner disappears, leaving you as pic related, crying in your old hangout spot, alone, devastated, and the credits roll the entire time you're there crying. That destroyed me.

Attached: 19239474920.png (400x240, 112K)

>I am fine
>Completely and utterly fine
>Better than fine
>Hale and hearty and still alive to mourn those who are not
>Who I failed to protect when they needed me most
>We've come so far - so goddamned far
>I could have sworn the end was in sight, and now...

Attached: 1563632380193.jpg (1016x774, 338K)

kingdom hearts 2. but i was like 13 at the time and it was the first game that i was serious about understanding and completing.

The end of Dragon’s Dogma where your pawn looks back at the camera with a grateful smile.

yeah it was sad but i thought it was really obvious they were going to come back

how embarrassing

>start to tear up at the end of mgs4
>the ending doesn't stop
>just start getting angry about how they managed to fuck it up

>the nobody hates himself
I fucking broke.

Final Fantasy VIII in 1999. Then Katawa Shoujo made me cry like an absolute bitch multiple times and basically changed my life. I did not but read VNs for the next 3 years and went through over 200 of them.

There are a few in this game.
Pic related.
Also
>I have a home

Attached: When you choose the geth.jpg (1080x607, 359K)

>tfw you're so fucked when your own flesh and blood child died you didn't shed a single tear and just carried on with life as usual
It hurt, but after everything else I've been through I guess it felt like just another day in the office.

Rule of Rose.

Street Fighter 2. Fuck M. Bison kicking my 12 year old shit in for like 3 hours had me in tears.

When I was a kid i welled up pretty bad when it gets revealed that tetra is Zelda towards the end of wind waker

I don't really know why other than it's just an emotional scene

Persona 3, which happens to be my favorite game of all time. I'm man enough to admit that I WEEPED at Akinari's S-link. I also cried a bit at the end of the game. And after what happens between Ken and Shinji. Keep in mind that I'm by no means an emotional person, but this game genuinely spoke to me, which is why I love it so much.

I've always prided myself on being this big sympathizer. Always listening to the troubles of friends and telling them what they want to hear. But things concerning other people have hardly ever made me sad. Didn't cry when my grandma died but I did when my cat died. Psych tests have labeled me a narcissist and I'm slowly realizing how true that is. I tune things out and tend not to care about things that don't concern me. But to answer OP's question, yes, some moments in video games have made me tear up. Movies, shows, songs. But moreso if they relate to me. Even now, I'm making things about myself. I'd like to think there's nothing wrong with me mentally. I still feel things.

Attached: 1555135241764.jpg (819x1024, 128K)

My first time ever crying at a video game was the luma sacrifice in Mario Galaxy.
youtu.be/LPj70hX4-gk

Attached: 175D6A60-A0AB-4872-A870-DCF8F77F6EF2.gif (250x150, 200K)

Fuck, man, I’m sorry. I know saying that won’t fix it, but I really am sorry that you went through that.

Gears of War 3, Dom. Xenoblade 1 and 2 endings. Hours of adventure ending with some great songs. Made me feel.

I cry easily. Merely listening to sad music can make me cry, really.
>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2
>Most Ace Attorney games
>Hotel Dusk
>Monster Girl Quest
Probably more but I can't remember them right now.

Attached: goodbye.jpg (640x480, 53K)

>Super Mystery Dungeon
>Not explorers of PALKIA HAS FOUND YOU

Agree

Never thought it would end like this, huh maria?!