Just finished pic related

just finished pic related
i've greatly enjoyed the cat lady and downfall redux, despite rem's (not so) closet femtard and sjw affectations (muh bechdel!), and i think his grasp of the horror genre is unique in the gaming world
lorelai, despite stunning graphics, is a sub-par effort, where the main antagonist is evil because he's evil and a textbook trope, very little variation between endings makes for low replayability, and while i enjoy a story-driven game, cutscene time seems to be larger than gameplay
what does Yea Forums think?

Attached: 131232467.jpg (460x215, 70K)

i think sjws ruin everything

Cat Lady is still their best work. I don't know what it is about Lorelai but it just feels so soulless compared to the other games.

i had to work super hard for the golden endings in the previous games; for this one i got it on my first run

Wasn't this one just like a simple karma system or something? Like give the cat a fish, don't torture with the dude who beat his wife, throw back the starfish, don't feed the crow, etc. some of the shit I remember anyway.

They were so straightforward. Basically just do the most obvious thing.

Art direction was crazily good as usual but I ended up dislike the game as whole. Lorelai's story was complete lackluster and I hated what they did to queen of the maggots. I'm really surprised by this though because The Cat Lady and Downfall were both really memorable.

Attached: 20190523192933_1.jpg (2560x1440, 434K)

Imagine unironically using the term sjw.

Did you play vanilla downfall? I remember it being way more fucked up than redux, especially the ending.

imagine unironically being a sjw lmao

afraid i missed it;i saw bits from walkthroughs on yt; i'll give it a try if you say it's good, i was actually discouraged in doing so by the creator himself, who spoke rather negatively of it

Most of the time people you call sjw is just people that tells you to stop being racist, at this point anti sjw is worse than actual sjw

it was too male

you're fucking delusional lmao sjw bullshit force games be censored garbage now it's all fucking politics woke bullshit i didn't say shit about race you fucking moron

a better term with less racial baggage would be perhaps white knight: way too much pandering to women's whims; i remember in downfall redux it was consider a virtue (in terms of getting better ending outcomes) to put up with outright bullying and insults from your poor, suffering bitch wife

hahaha what a fucking cuck lmao

Felt the same.
>despite stunning graphics
Am I really the only one that hated the new engine and insistence on having the occasional 3D arm?

I also just finished this yesterday. What are the odds?

Games with political messages such as
"capitalism and corporations ruins out planet"
"our corrupted governments causes harm"
"if we don't improve society somehow only corruption awaits us"
Gamers : I sleep
A game with women and minorities
Gamers : Oh my fucking God sjw politicize my games and ruined gayming industry reeeeeeeee

i hated heart of the swarm for advertising color revolutions, and being a rehash of the obama/clinton/neocon narrative on libya

Anyways. I thought the game was alright but preferred Cat Lady.
Wasn't scary really. Didn't even feel like it was wanting to be scary.
Didn't have that fucked up disturbing feeling the other games had but felt it went for a more down to earth tone.
I was expecting more tie ins to the other games. It was very stand alone though and had no connection really to them besides cameos and sharing the Queen of Maggots character.
Pic related felt odd to me at first but I grew to like the character. I was also extremely surprised when I learned Yong Yea was the voice actor.
Is there an ending where you become the new Queen of Maggots? I felt like the other games had set something up like that where Lorelai was the Queen or something special.

Attached: jimmy the traveler.jpg (1200x900, 134K)

>Is there an ending where you become the new Queen of Maggots? I felt like the other games had set something up like that where Lorelai was the Queen or something special.
my feelings exactly; it seems like the bad endings are just lorelai fucking up and not saving the others; there's no real "evil" ending AFAIK
>Pic related felt odd to me at first but I grew to like the character.
definitely seemed like a better match for the main character than the hikkikomori hipster

>I felt like the other games had set something up like that where Lorelai was the Queen or something special.
IIRC, Queenie claims, in the Downfall remake, that her true name is Lorelai.
I played through the game expecting that twist, until we got the reveal for what she actually is; immediately realized, at that point, that it was only ever meant to be a tease.

I definitely ended up liking him. But the sudden appearance of another other worldly figure and rival to the Queen of Maggots took me off guard. My very first reaction was oh there are other dudes like the Queen, but where were they in the other games. Granted, him turning out to be a regular dude who basically has the same situation as the other protagonists but in someone else's game eased that.
Hipster dude was alright though.

the hipster dude was a fucking soi bitch le respect wahmen male cuck for the dev self insert lmao

We're talking about the amateur game dev right?
It was pretty transparent.

imagine writing yourself in your game as a fucking loser lmao he wouldn't be fucking pathetic if he wasn't such a sjw cuck