Pictured here are the four best controllers that have ever graced video games

Pictured here are the four best controllers that have ever graced video games.
Cry all you want, but this is what peak controller design looks like.

Attached: best controllers.jpg (1368x924, 228K)

I've never used an Xbone controller, but I'll say that it's definitely the sexiest looking one of all time. Something about it is just insanely pleasing to the eye.

I'm a giant sonyfaggot but goddamn do I get a boner over the xbone controller. they absolutely nailed that shit

Saturn and Xbone are respectable (even if I prefer the 360), but Gamecube is a weak pick, and PS1 is laughable

the best one of all

Attached: download (18).jpg (345x146, 8K)

>dualshock without the dualshock
>round d-pad
>quite possibly the worst standard d-pad ever
>actually a good controller

>ps controller best anything
Get Out

Attached: 113.jpg (329x406, 15K)

>actually a good controller
Xbox dpad is ass.

Correct, mostly.

big cringe
big based

i thought the XBOne would've been at least decent after the 360's shit pad.

Zoomy zoom zoom!

>phone camera in reflection

Attached: lol.png (716x437, 253K)

The only logical evolution of controllers was NES->SNES->PlayStation1->Dualshock
Standard DualShock/2 is peak.

All other controllers were either trying to copy these but with slight differences to appear original (let's just swap one analog for the d-pad, there you go), or are overly specialized crap that's only good for their consoles' first party titles and exclusives (looking at N64/GCN controllers here) or are gimmick controllers.

BASED unknowing zoomer

>I have used literally only the first party controllers of the past two generations exclusively: The Post

Attached: 1426069682951.jpg (453x453, 22K)

only for certain genres.

The 3 button MD controller feels better to hold. The XYZ of the saturn controller should be the same size as ABC

not even the dualshock ps1 controller, you cant play ape escape on the no stick piece of shit

four controllers and not a single one has a decent D-pad

They both have the same opinion, why do they get different bascri scores? (based cringed scores)

If a game exists and its D-pad only I play it on Saturn over PS1. Graphical downgrade be damned. The PS1 dpad is fuck.

DualShock 2 is kino but as far as modern controllers go the Xbone is the best I’ve used.

Retarded post of the day and it’s only 12:24 here. Impressive.

And they're all obsolete

Why doesn't Sony use their handheld dpads on their controllers?

Attached: vita7-4f3ae68-intro.jpg (640x592, 171K)

I prefer the Kinect because then I AM the controller

Contact bounce.

Attached: Contact_Bounce.png (512x289, 6K)

Attached: 1535399296058.png (756x900, 59K)

>Wojack poster has bad taste
sensing a pattern

>One pad with 2 analogs but one of them is retarded and borderline unusable for anything else then tapping a single direction one time.
This picture is shit regardless.