DBFZ - Best Broly

You ARE gonna main him when he comes out, right?

You WILL be using a Vic Mignogna voice mod for him, right Yea Forums?

Attached: dbz-1155689.jpg (696x390, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YIFOdGxpIq8
youtu.be/i9w7W8MFRcw
youtube.com/watch?v=E--dmrlplOg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI9F-Zrpo-8
youtu.be/1UQXyDYlSzY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am more interested in Janemba. those 2 should be released only later the year, so, who cares.

Is the reason this hasn't come out yet because of the lawsuit, or is ArcSys just really lazy?

I forgot they were still in the back burner. Jesus Christ, what's it been now? 6 months since announcing them or some shit? I'm guessing they'll be out a month after EVO.

Yeah whenever the fuck arcsys decides they want to release it.

6 characters is the thing for this year. That is why we got Kid Goku as separate,as we will with Janemba and then saving Broly/Gogeta as October release.

So yeah, lazy cheap bastards. They will probably show some footage of Broly and Gogeta to tease like they did with Cooler last year since Base Goku and Vegeta were leaked and people were mad about that shit.

Yeah, but you WILL be using a VIC MIGNOGNA voice mod, riiiiight?

>try to look up news of the lawsuit
>all results are "Ben Shapiro DESTROYS X" tier clickbait memeshit
So what the fuck is actually happening with this?

No the dub is shit.

There's a YouTube channel that's streaming the whole shebang, reikta law or something? Rekita? Something like that.

I don't give a shit even if Vic raped every VA in the industry, I just hope he destroys Funimation.

Funimation tried to have the case dismissed against them, and have effectively left Monica and Ron to fend for themselves.

Vic, Ron, and Monica have all been deposed.

Monica is a lying jealous little snake, Ron is a mega soiboy as expected, Vic is clearly innocent and got thrown under the bus by these cunts.

Oh yeah, the only witness they were gonna bring on board to corroborate Monica's story said he doesn't remember it ever happening.

Lawsuit seems to be ok go.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIFOdGxpIq8

Didn't I read something that Funimation leadership sabotaged its own efforts to get the case dismissed by coordination with Rial on public spin for the allegations against Vic?

Rekeita, yeah, his channel is the only place to view the deposition videos. 16 hours total, but Maximum comfy. He also has Vic's lawyer, Ty come on stream from time to time and shed some light on the details of the whole thing.

>ben shapiro
>clickbait
Looks like we got a mad SJW here, boys.

>1:47
>Vic: "it was a privilege, I was really proud to be Broly."

What the fuck man, what a bunch of cunts. How could they do that to him?

Maybe he shouldn’t be a molesting creep

VA's in general are all egotistical maniacs, leave them working together for too long and they start turning on each other.

>>>/twitter/
Fuck off retard.

Vic Mignogna has had a reputation for over a decade. When I went to cons with my friends from high school anime club (lol) none of the girls wanted to see Vic because there were already stories about him being a touchy-feely creep with underage fans, this was in 2008

None of this is news, I'm sure Funi knew about it for years, it's just now more advantageous for the company to throw him under the bus because of changing social attitudes than to keep ignoring the allegations

Vic sucks as Broly anyway and he completely phoned it in in the movie. Shimada Bin is the only true Broly

The Vic thing is so weird. How many people supporting him even knew who he was before this? On the other hand, would he not have been completely screwed if these charges weren't levied against him when he wasn't huge?

Hi Ron.

>people who want attention or are jealous of Vic make up stories about him on the internet
>somehow this means the dude is totally a creep
>add to this that Vic is a Christian and a ladies man, giving him plenty of reason to be hated by mentally ill idiots

Ok retard. Losers in anime forums making up stories about Vic isn't evidence of anything.

Because there is no evidence, and there are plenty of motives for people wanting to take him down. Also because #Metoo is fucking stupid, and it's about time someone pushed back and put a leash on the mod rule.

Innocent until proven guilty. No evidence, no case. Don't use the internet mob as your personal trial and jury to bury people's lives.

He's not entirely wrong. Vic's always been a really touchy-feely dude. Comes with being Italian.

Vic absolutely did have a rep but a "rep" cannot put you on trial and your life ruined with literally no solid evidence

idc if vic hugged some chicks I just think he sucks as broly

I met vic a year or two back at a con, he's a really cool dude he's just a little overly flamboyant.

How much control would Funimation have over Vic being Broly in FighterZ? Like, I know they use the Funi actors anyway, but isn't it ultimately Toei's decision since it's a game of their IP?

Any company is within their rights to fire you if they think your continued employment is damaging the brand for any reason. Vic isn't even an "employee", he was hired on a per role basis. They could have chosen to not keep hiring him for any reason

Monica Rial absolutely defamed him though, and if Funimation assisted in the spreading of her defamation as has been alleged they THEN could be seen as liable. Unless she has concrete evidence that he was actually touching little girls she's absolutely fucked.

>using dubshit ever
Fuck off dubfag

>How could they do that to him?
Because he's not innocent, and only retard incels are defending him.

Funny how all the stories are all "I heard". Bring evidence or shut the fuck ip retard. Twitter screencaps aren't evidence dipshit.

Yes yes they're all just coincidentally lying. It's all a big conspiracy that everyone just coincidentally decided to hop in on.

People make shit up for attention all the time. Once a rumor is propagated, more idiots add to the rumor mill to be part of the "in" crowd. Then the VAs took advantage of this to throw him under the bus cause they're jealous of his success. Monica practically gave that away during her deposition.

I don't know why anybody though he had a case against FUNi anyways. He's for hire and they simply said they aren't going to hire him anymore. He wasn't terminated. They don't have to work with the guy if they don't want to.

He's suing them for defamation, AND for firing him without due process. The investigation wasn't done in accordance to Texas law, thus, he's got a case against them, even if he was for hire. Especially since they told him over email that they wouldn't announce that they let him go, but went ahead and did so 2 weeks later, adding more fuel to the fire.

The thing is doesn't that make everyone aware of these rumors in Funimation and cons now become implicitly guilty with knowingly allowing a child molester be in the vicinity of children and not reporting his crimes to the police.
In fact it's apparently been going on for more than a decade so... That's 10+ years of knowingly endangering children.
Why should anyone side with Funimation in any way, shape or form, if the accusations and rumors are true? They've been knowingly endangering children for more than a decade!

>fake crying
>no tears
>mistells a highly traumatic experience and misses multiple key details
>back to perfectly normal and laughing in an instant instead of taking time to compose herself
Dumb bitch was lying and if you can't even tell that then you have to turn in your man card and cut off your balls since you'll always be a beta bitch who gets railed by strap ons. Dumb White knight faggot.

Real or not, maybe this will teach Vic not to be a retard and get touchy with underage fans, consenting or not.

user, Let me tell you a very big issue with your statement
The claim is this happened to TEENAGE GIRLS. Now, which group of people in the world is the most celebrity obsessed, braggarts who will take any possible chance to talk themselves up. TEENAGE GIRLS
>Vic did this to me when I was 14
So then why isn't she bragging about it on her social media. Why is it all "I heard X" when the group that's supposedly been attacked is the most gossip spreading, bragging rights obsessed group outside of middle aged soccer moms?
Not a single photo, not a single video. WHY?
Again we're talking about TEENAGE GIRLS, the people who OVER USE AND ARE ADDICTED TO SOCIAL MEDIA and there isn't a SINGLE HINT of a picture.
Why?

Except he never fucking was you weirdo. Fucking Christ.

He said in his deposition that at the cons he's been to since this whole thing started, he hasn't kissed fans or initiated hugs. If a fan asks to hug him, he double checks with his con handler that they've heard the fan ask and makes sure it's okay.

The issue isn't that they said "we won't work with you anymore"
That while wrong morally isn't wrong legally.
HOWEVER tell me how a normal person would read the following
>We are no longer working with X and their contract has been terminated
>We do not condone sexual assault
Would a NORMAL person think the two might be tied together?
The answer is yes, remember; the autistic aren't normal.
So does it sound like they fired X for sexual assault? YES
Did X sexually assault anyone? Well there's no criminal record, so NO.
That is defamatory as you made a claim that will make people in the tens to hundreds of thousands think X is a sexual predator or rapist.
THAT'S THE ISSUE
They could've said
>We are no longer working with Vic
and there would be no foul done. BUT THEY DIDN'T.

They could have also just not released any statement like they told him they were going to. There is absolutely no reason for them to make his termination public, unless they were trying to burn him to virtue signal. Not only that, but putting pressure on cons to not invite him is tortuous interference. They're more than primed for a lawsuit. And Monica's depo just covered their exist from the lawsuit.

Man, the only thing that would make this better is Japan finally getting sick of the west's shit and telling funimation and all the others to just get fucked because they're damaging their IP's and brand's reputation. They've already got plenty against them as is.

Exactly, why try and force yourself into this? Just fire him silently and move on.

HE'S NOT ALREADY OUT?! Swore he was announced like 6 months ago.

>You WILL be using a Vic Mignogna voice mod for him
What do you mean by this, there is no fucking way that they'll replace Vic.
Is there a source you can share that says this will be the case?

When a new Broly movie comes out, western fans should petition to have him voice the character as an independent hire.

Japan has a lot of reverence for the whole voice actors = the characters deal. If enough people sign it, and if you include that clip from the depo of Vic chocking up saying "it was a privilege to be a part of the project," then it might be possible to make something happen.

It'd be the biggest fuck you to Funimation if Vic got hired directly by Japan for Dragonball roles.

Really, it's up to the fans to raise enough of a stink against Funi to get Japan to notice and drop them all.

No they couldnt get it dismissed becaus they put out a statement on Vic after firing him claiming they went through a thorough investigation. If they would have just fired him without giving a public statement they would have been fine.

Have you not been keeping up with the lawsuit? A bunch of screeching harpies #metoo'd Vic, and Funi fired him. Now he's suing them all for ruining his career and reputation.

>Fuck those guys that revived my career

youtu.be/i9w7W8MFRcw

Friendly reminder that these are the people accusing Vic of Sexual Assault:

youtube.com/watch?v=E--dmrlplOg

This thread is making it sound like it's totally open-and-shut that Funimation did literally everything wrong, and Vic has a rock-solid case to completely fuck them that they cannot defend themselves from.

Is there something that I'm missing here, or did Funimation fuck up THAT badly?

Attached: 1558052149733.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

>did Funimation fuck up THAT badly?
From Vic's actual lawyer:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI9F-Zrpo-8

Enjoy. Timestamps are in the comments, he shows up at around 38mins.

a good lawyer can make any case look open and shut. I think Vic got fucked over but Im not buying into the hype that this is open and shut. Court isnt that simple

That's true but from the few things they've done I think they hate Funimation and their ilk and like Vic. They know how much drama the other retards bring and have caused
>insulting fans/customers
>losing sales
>insulting original creators
They've done more than enough to justify hatred. Counter to that you have Vic who pretty much screams the western embodiment of seiyuu tier professionalism. His staying late to make sure everyone gets their signings, talking to the fans as if they're people, coming across as genuine(even if its an act, it's at least convincing). Then there's the rumor of Funimation with their little snakebitches planning to stop Vic from reprising his role for the movie and Toei apparently stepped in and told them Vic would be reprising his role.
Considering that if we compare the two sides one screams professional and the other screams scum, Toei will almost certainly be on the side of the professional rather than the people insulting fans and the original creators.
God help Funimation if they get a guilty verdict.

The whole thing was jealousy, everything was faked and "evidence" given was easily tossed aside as false claims. Anyone who is following the moment against him are tools or extremely ignorant, or never liked Vic for whatever reason when he's a really nice dude who has been very chill and professional for most of his career.

youtu.be/1UQXyDYlSzY
Just look at this SEXUAL HARASSMENT — 0:38

Please kill yourself if you think bitches using #MeToo to gain attention on false claims and making shit up just to drag someone down, causing them to lose everything they've built up to and mostly it being their jobs and status as human, is fine.

Attached: 5FD500E8-748F-4CA9-BC34-6613A220317C.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

He's favorite to win imo, but yeah it's still a tough battle. Hardest battle probably being Funimation themselves, but he's got a solid case prepped up. The VA's a Monica's boytoy are fucked though.

ive literally met people in my day to day that hes touched inappropriately
talk to people that went to cons in the last 15 years, idiot

If Funi loses the case, they're in a WORLD of trouble, as are many other people. Ty has already said that if they pass TCPA, they're gonna start adding more people to the list of lawsuits. Chris Sabat, Sean Schimmel, Marzgurl, Rooster Teeth, etc...

Funi said they stopped working with Vic after an investigation. Apparently the alleged sexual assault wasn't properly looked into, since the woman who did the investigation didn't bring it up to Vic when asking about the other events they were investigating. Since the assault was only witnessed by Vic and Monica, only taking Monica's side and running with it isnt a proper investigation. The other events are a dad joke about Vic saying he "ate Monica Rial" after eating a jellybean she signed, and apparently he invited twins to his hotel room, who are saying he forcibly kissed one after being denied a threesome. These twins also lived with Monica a couple years back, and with Monica being at the center of the investigation, it seems like civil conspiracy.

Funimation has every opportunity to settle with Vic and leave Monica and the rest of them hanging, but they're sitting around and waiting at this point. Monica said in her depo that Funi doesn't have any kind of employee handbook, or if they do they haven't updated it and sent it out since she started 20 years ago. The argument can also be made that if Funi don't have a handbook that they give their employees or update at least yearly, then Vic could have been fired improperly because he wasn't aware of any of their rules and nobody made an attempt to make sure he knew what rules were being violated, if any.

I don't care what your conwhore bitchfriends thirsty for attention and validation said, retard. No evidence = he's innocent, get fucked.

I thought Chris was pretty much avoiding the whole thing.

i personally know three girls that met him like 8 years ago at a con and said he was way too touchy and they lost all respect for him
i havent talked to these girls in like 4 or so years

>Is it really that open and shut
No, no case is ever truly open and shut. However based on the evidence we have, you have a man who embodies a professional attitude who was respectful and keeping his mouth shut during the whole time shit went down. And on the other you have people insulting fans/consumers, people lying and making up stories for clout, those same people then attacking their opponents(fans and consumers), making up absurd claims that make them sound far more incriminated than anything(We've known he's been a child predator for years, we just never said anything knowingly exposing children to danger for as many years) and just being really awful, untrustworthy people in general full of malice, jealousy and hatred and their supporters are just as evil.
t's not open and shut but it's gotta be close to what could be considered that.

Source: Just trust me, bro :)

>im 15 and dont talk to people

Nah, he's come out and said a lot of shit, and he's been putting pressure on Cons to not invite Vic. He also basically runs Funi, and is the one who's ACTUALLY been banned from cons for inappropriate conversations with minors at cons. He's got a target on his back, he's just not first round. Same for Marzgurl who basically started the whole brigade, she's in deep shit as soon as the TCPA gets bypassed.

Yeah, I don't give a shit about the testimony of conthots. Sorry. Women and their word are never trustworthy.

He got implicated during depositions from both sides. He was being careful, the thing he didn't expect was that the one's on his side could pull him into it.

Well, that would explain why you white knight for women. Go outside and make real friends faggot.

Friends of Vic that still work with Funi have told him that Chris openly shit talks Vic to anyone who will listen, and Chris and Monica were the main people trying to get Kameha Con to drop Vic. Even if he hasn't publicly defamed him, there's evidence of tortuous interference

You sound like a jealous bitch. Stop taking soi, faggot.

I have been, thing is I've yet to see a definitive fact that they are replacing him. Vic's case is rock solid, I doubt this will last very long. Although with the Blu-ray Funimation release and many sites removing his name on the listings for the movie which is also extremely upsetting, I feel he will still be cast but not mentioned at the very least, which is an awful thought but far better than trying to replace him. (Or they could re-use voice clips from Xenoverse 2 or Legends as those have his voice and are very recent)... Because as it is right now I still need concrete evidence stating that they will find a new guy to voice Super Broly. At the same time knowing Chris and how Funimation handle the actors it could happen and they do find a worse voice actors somehow.

Want to play english for vic

Don’t want to play english for faggots sean and chris

They replaced Stephanie Nadoli for Coleen Clinkenbeard as Kid Goku's voice. Funi announced that Vic's been recast after they fired him. And Ty confirmed two days ago on stream that this lawsuit is gonna take a while. Vic's not gonna voice Broly for DBFZ. Guaranteed.

The question is honestly who is in charge
If Funimation have final say then yeah, Vic's probably gone. If it's Bamco or Toei, things may be a bit different.

>when he comes out
kek yea maybe I'll play him next year

>I have to hear Luffy if I want to play Kid Goku

Attached: 1553087833627.jpg (236x287, 18K)

Was it confirmed that Vic won't voice Broly in Fighterz? He voiced him in the movie, right?

Enter Chadren

Attached: E9608A47-A830-4DE7-B809-FBDB67D853D6.jpg (735x987, 65K)

Nothing has new. Confirmed, but since he's suing Funimation, if they have any say in the matter, he most likely won't. If it's up to Toei or Bamco, then he hopefully will still voice him

He's a diva asshole, kind of hypocritical, and legitimately engaged in some questionable behavior, but that really isn't justification for what happened to him. The only moment Rial showed any genuine emotion was bitterness over him apparently being on the Tsubasa box while she wasn't, and the fact that this whole thing is actually about jealousy is so petty and sad.

The only "questionable behavior" he's ever been engaged in is that he tried an escort once and that he "cheated" on his fiance once by making out with another woman in her office, and that's it. Neither one is anything that merits what he's gotten.

Vic raped and killed my sister

There's still videos going back to the FMA days that say otherwise retard.

Show me.

Are they credible?

>dubfag
fuck no

>Vic Mignogna has had a reputation for over a decade.

I have to agree, even as somebody who normally rails against assuming people are guilty. This has been an open secret for a while.

That being said, there were also a bunch of FALSE allegations made against him, such as ANN fabricating accusations, which is pretty fucked.

>Vic sucks as Broly anyway and he completely phoned it in in the movie.

Eh. I can take Vic's voice for broly, but he does the tortured screams really well as well as the smug evil laughs.

>STILL no mr satan
it's shit.

Attached: DU-ssk7VMAANOrC.jpg (686x668, 60K)

I would like to these videos as well white knight.

Usually, the voice work is done way in advance for the characters. There's a chance that he hasn't been replaced, yet. Besides, would they really go that far to replace the voice of one character in a video game? A fighting game, no less? I don't think so.

Attached: D_tsRPYX4AcvXtS.jpg (720x1004, 193K)

the story is basically everyone dogpiled on broly's va, presumably because he's christian and they're asshurt about that so they made up a lot of fake stories about how he's always raping people. for the past 10 years. without police reports. unlike most other people vic decided to not suicide and just sued everyone and as of their depositions where they're questioned by lawyers it's clear that they lied and their deposition of brolys va that they're trying to smear him again.

the good news no matter what is that this will probably kill the dub scene or at least get some new blood in it.

That little choke up was more convincing than any of Monica's bad crying.

where are the police reports? where are the conventions banning him in that 10year span? where are the photos? the videos? who are these peoples names? why are you such a pedophile?

I really hope dozens of people start calling up Soye's job and tipping them off that he's a pedo. Dude deserves to lose everything.

The rumors I heard were that he was way too fake-friendly and occasionally physically affectionate with female fans and con-staff, and assumed everyone would be okay with it or appreciate it because he thought of himself as a rock star instead of a dub VA. Possibly creepy, definitely inappropriate with staff, but generally not legally actionable and not "pedophile rapist." That sort of talk only started when his yaoi-loving fanbase heard about his stance on yaoi, and is pretty clearly just vindictive.

What probably should have happened is that someone take him aside and tell him to start asking instead of assuming, but instead the VA community first sought to protect itself and then pounced on the opportunity #MeToo presented to settle old, unreleated grudges.

>there's a theory going around about how Soye might be a legit tranny
It explains so much.

Attached: 1562559268630.png (529x639, 584K)