What the fuck is wrong with Cygames?

What the fuck is wrong with Cygames?

Attached: 1478368482238.jpg (2552x796, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlB1V-vjqsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing

holy shit this is based actually.

>censoring every shadowverse art and reducing breast size

Cygames became cucked

what's the problem, OP?

This.

Attached: 1517861489324.jpg (3201x800, 878K)

This is better when it's reversed prove me wrong

id agree if the art wasnt so sterile

悪堕ち is always the best fetish.

I'd agree if the art had her looking more pure and/or getting married in a happy wedding ceremony

So female knight gets captured and used as a vessel in some dark summoning ritual for a demon.

Best possible outcome would be
>Her will is stronger than the demon possessing her and she goes back to being a knight, but with demon powers.

That last one isn't the same character though

Attached: Braveheart_Amelia.jpg (640x800, 101K)

Two things:

One, this is two cards put together. Two, KMR is what's wrong with CyGames.

For real though, when the FUCK is uma musume coming out?

Attached: 1521286912770.png (854x724, 244K)

I think it's been cancelled. Special week is dead anyways.

Cygames is the first example I can think of where a company becomes an overnight success and actually puts that money to use to diversify into less profitable markets instead of doubling down on the trash that made them a success.
It's like how Oil companies invest into renewable energy but if they were actually sincere and serious about it.

Cygames is a den of degenerates. Each nonhuman race in GBF is designed around a gimmick fetish, they have an entire division that admitted their imouto fetish and projected it in their work, one of the higher ups there liked Made in Abyss for the wrong reasons, and at least someone there wants to fuck corpses.

they're not dumb, diversifying will just make them more money where they actually get money

Buying out EVO will just make CyGames more money. Partnering with THE meme studio for Relink makes them more gacha money.

where the fuck is Granblue RPG
where the fuck is Project Awakening

>liked Made in Abyss for the wrong reasons
who
fucking
cares

Loli pee is the rightest reason in the world.

and they are still going to make an actual AAA game.
desu I like them even if they keep making and exploiting gacha shits

youtube.com/watch?v=PlB1V-vjqsA

she's pretty cute

Cygames just seems like the kind of devs everyone should strive to be like at first, since they just seem to make the games they want and dump money into whatever passion project they've got going on, but then you see that they're also extremely good at getting people to throwing money their way by appealing to every fetish and otaku fantasy out there.

but still a slut

yeah wtf why is she wearing clothes

Because nudity is not as tasteful as clothed eroticism.
I'm talking about clothed sex.

post the fallen angel one