Don't mind me just the best the rhythm game of all time coming through

Don't mind me just the best the rhythm game of all time coming through.

Attached: 1557892112919.png (256x229, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uXCH6vxsHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's not RH Fever though

I think you meant to post this

Attached: GRGOAT.jpg (266x373, 36K)

OP BTFO

Stand aside plebs

Attached: title.jpg (725x232, 111K)

Fever = Megamix > DS > GBA
yeah its got problems, but the sheer number of games plus the option for japanese vocals evens it out with fever for me

It sucks that the last game of the franchise is a compilation.

>yeah its got problems
Like what? Megamix seemed pretty much perfect to me. Less stupidly strict with superb ratings compared to the DS game is a plus to me btw

BA BUM BUM BUM

Attached: Forthington.png (349x374, 115K)

to be honest the only problem i've had with it was the lack of english vocals for the brand new songs with japanese vocals.

1. Forced, uninteresting story with unskippable dialogue with characters that are insidiously annoying (Tibby) or boring (the rest of the cast), with the only interesting additions being the gatekeepers.
2. Babyfication of existing games to pad out the game, without anything interesting done to them. Shit like Air Rally "1", Figure Fighter "1", Flipper Flop "1", etc are forgettable, and makes shit confusing by pushing the original games as sequels.
3. Overabundance of Fever games. Instead of actually just porting all GBA so the west can finally play them, they opted to bring the most back from Fever
4. Lack of localization, opting for no vocals in English versions of the games with lyrics
5. On the other hand, bad localization for games like Space Dance
6. FIVE (5) Karate Man games
7. Shitty remixes, with a bulk of the minigames not even having their own remixes so they only appear in the end remixes.
8. Rudimentary touch controls, where even the games with only tapping (like Lockstep) can't even control well
9. I want to emphasize the amount of boring, stakeless bullshit it puts you through to play the game with the horribly misguided story.

Yea Forums is alright sometimes

>two new karate man games
>the only two in the series without lyrics
Karate Man's Father was still fun with all the previous control gimmicks in one, all that story mode and beginner shit has no excuse though.

Oh yeah, the thing about the story is a good point, I forgot about that. Fucking hate the way they did that, dialogue sections should be skippable. The rest of your complaints are valid too, except maybe the touch controls thing (never had a problem myself)

I still think it's the best (portable) rhythm heaven. I haven't played the Wii one yet

are we forgetting elite beat agent?

don't forget the biggest sin of all
bringing back quiz show

Nigger.

Attached: rasrrw.png (608x608, 332K)

SOMEDAY YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF AND REALIZE THAT YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

>5. On the other hand, bad localization for games like Space Dance
This one fucking disgusts me

counterpoint: i need fweedom now i need fweedom now gottabefwee

I found both Rhythm rallys and Rockers 2 were worse than either Moai Doo wop.

why'd you have to remind me

Attached: concern_ed.png (151x142, 49K)

Attached: 1432324668241.png (799x1544, 67K)

user...

Rhythm Heaven still a fave tho

Attached: Elite_Beat_Agents.jpg (256x230, 44K)

Objection: youtube.com/watch?v=5uXCH6vxsHY