Does nobody give a shit about this game anymore?

Does nobody give a shit about this game anymore?
DLC coming out tomorrow and I haven't seen any talk about it which is strange considering the game seems to have been well liked by Yea Forums and used to get constant threads (and I've seen threads popping up every now and then just discussing the upcoming DLC but now its a day from release nobody seems to give a shit).

Post the build you're going with or just talk about the game in general.

Attached: underrail.jpg (460x215, 47K)

PSIONIC GOD

PSIONIC GOD

PSIONIC GODHOOD IS AT HAND!

we'll have threads about it once people start playing the DLC, however given that basically 90% of the folks who'll buy the expansion are also following the dev blog there isn't much speculation going on anymore

this game is too much work

Game's gay.

Spear moves look fucking amazing.

They really do. Spear build has the potential to be an absolute defensive powerhouse. I'll be going the spear route myself, probably with the Riot Gear + Shield + 1 Handed Spear perks.

I think I'm gonna play on Hard mode again instead of dominating.
Don't get me wrong, I love a challenge but I think hard mode hits the perfect balance for the most optimal fun time.

Anybody got to play with dominating difficulty though? How is it?

Going to DOMINATE!

Would have cared a year ago.
Any desire to do another playthrough is gone by now.

You can get fucked over if you build wrong

Isn't it great?

Not much to discuss except helping new players and arguing about builds. Still waiting on a one man Serb dev to finish his janky. Its a great game and scientist is the best build. An amplified plasma pistol, chem pistol and all the best crafted grenades while taking three pointer is ridiculous. Being able to crit on any hit from a frag grenade is great.

Oh shit it is indeed
guess i'll restart then since it's been so long since i've played

>scientist
>not bare-handed life beater
Pleb

>scientist is the best build

my nigga

chem pistols rape through pretty much any of the difficulty spikes (early psi beetle goliaths/plasma walkers, industrial bots, cuttlesnails, the beast fight) on DOMINATING and plasma pistol still one shots every boss in the game

Attached: crit pistols.png (516x651, 95K)

I can't wait for it. Has Styg announced the price for it yet or did I just miss it?

>literal grug

The plebbest. This isn't arcanum.

Is a psychosis psi user still a good glass canon build
Also do I *need* crafting on it

Yeah it's still solid
you don't need crafting for most builds....but it sure as fuck makes you much more powerful
It's like playing skyrim without enchanting or smithing. Instead of doing 140 with that daedric sword now you're only doing about 50-60

psychosis psi typically runs around with 9 con for survival instincts. wouldn't exactly call it a glass cannon, but yeah it's still one of the best builds in the game. actually got a bunch of buffs in the expansion (hemopsychosis, advanced psi empathy, fight response).

glass canon? I'd argue that with low health and a few perks a psychosis build can tank

You should at least take electronics and biology for a headband if you're going down the psi path.

the new wave of this genre fuckin sucks is why nobody cares about it

I can clear an entire room in a single term, you slow brainy fuck.

Only rpgcodex grognards liked that piece of garbage

this, way too many stats especially when you don't know fuck all about how useful they're gonna be 10 hours later, I explored a bit of the initial town thing and just got bored

lol, seethe harder humble bundle bumbler fuck face fat shit fuck

I have this game sitting in my library. Didn't get further because
>no 4k/UHD support
>uncapped framerate and vsync adds unbearable mouse lag