Dude what if slavery and the holocaust but with robots instead of black people and jews

>dude what if slavery and the holocaust but with robots instead of black people and jews

Couldn't they have been a bit more subtle with the real world allegories?

Attached: ps4-detroit-human.jpg (1204x1500, 333K)

I like how they had a perfect setup for commenting on Income inequality but then they go "haha the slaves, back of the bus amirite"

>think the game was pretty fun
>Yea Forums freaks the fuck out over it

lol chill out bro.

A smash bros thread died for this

Connor > Kara > Marcus

Agreed?

Attached: 1563650282289.png (445x472, 360K)

Yeah but only cause Kara was kinda cute

Good.

i let Connor die then i stopped playing, people paid $60 for this game?, wew, fortunately ps+ gave it away for free so i guess i didnt have to pay for it in the end

Add some more >s after Connor and yes

>ps+
>free

>intolerance is bad
fucking groundbreaking art.

>made it all the way to the fucking border with alice and got shot
>killed hank but still failed to stop markus
>didn't even get to use the dirty bomb

i'm gonna do a peaceful/deviant run next time. it was fun and i'm surprised how many actual story branches there are, i just hope the next game isn't as hamfisted as this one with its message

Attached: 1547767838128.jpg (567x345, 28K)

user, that was David Cage being subtle

>get all the way to robot sex club
>fail locating the robot who did it
>end result shows I didn't even finish a 3rd of the mission
>can't go back
>delete save
Also was I supposed to shoot the robot dude with the knife or was there a way to calm him the fuck down and let him live?

I'm pretty sure you can redo chapters if you fuck up

This boxart is hot garbage

I haven't played that game, but from my understanding isn't it supposed to be an allegory for the civil rights movement?
Not much slavery or Holocaust stuff going on there, it seems to be a more generic allegory for racism overall.

Why do /pol/ immigrants take everything as an attack on their identity? This game isn’t even PC, half the time you’re killing black people and a black person even wishes death upon you. Also there’s the chaos girl who wants to kill as many innocent humans as possible while being a girl who looks Hispanic too

At one point some humans start hiding androids in their homes while police look for them and androids eventually get rounded up and sent to camps

Sound familiar?

Kara story was absolutely useless
It was supposed to be about a robot taking care of a human
Then boom, bitch is a child robot (most likely would be used for sex)
All plot out down the drain

Like I said, I haven't played the game before.
To be honest, that sounds pretty dumb. It doesn't seem like they're going for any clear message, they're just using symbols and themes that bring to mind discrimination, but don't actually have a reason for being there.

"Racism is bad" is the most basic message possible. You need more than that.
Even films that ARE about oppression like Schindler's List or Hotel Rwanda have more to them than just being about morality.

Honestly the game could've told a decent racism story if it was just Connor's prospective.

3 > 4
this is not open to debate, kay
it's an understandable fact, kay
4 was a whole clusterfuck beginning to end, kay
but 4 did have better combat

That reveal was irritating. What a waste of time and interest.

This, David Cage is a hack