Enough of this mindless shitposting, what is the most overrated game of all time?

Enough of this mindless shitposting, what is the most overrated game of all time?
strawpoll.me/18351547

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (800x800, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18351547/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why post a poll when you pretty much posted the poll winner in your pic OP?

A smash thread died for this...

The Witcher 3. No idea what normafags see in that "game".

Half Life 1 and 2. Call of Duty is unironically better.

when a game becomes the most overrated game of all time, it ceasses to be overrated

Halo easily

>by Yea Forums
Bloodborne
>by journalists
The Last of Us
>by normalfags
Breath of the Wild

>console war
Also, chrono trigger

Your making it hard when you put both Skyrim vs Botw in there.

Terrible bait

Bloodborne, Last of Us, & Pokemon gen1

dragon's dogma
biggest fucking scam I've ever been tricked into spending $14 on, sincerely fuck you Yea Forums niggers for making me buy an unfinished walking simulator

>Half Life 1

Literally revolutionized story-geared FPS. Dated now but I don't see how anyone could call it overrated.

Call of Duty has kino written all over it.
>The prison escape with Reznov
>KINO der toten
>A muppet name like Soap
>Aliens
>Ghosts
>Zombies
Meanwhile what does Half Life have? Shitty looking mudcrabs. You don't even get kino weapons like the raygun, just a shitty pipe without the aesthetic of Sonny.

Because influence is irrelevant & people only use it as a metric for defending outdated games

>influence is irrelevant
>spawned an entire genre

Okay

Gotta be BotW or The Witcher 3. RDR2 and Spiderman(PS4) get an honorable mention

Half Life 2
It did so little yet it's hailed as one of the greatest, fuck off with that.

You forgot to put "megaman 2"

1) Not a console war; cringe & bluepilled
2) Chrono Trigger is indeed overrated, based & redpilled

The Last of Us, by an absolute landslide. The fact that you put a pic of Bloodborne is insulting compared to what most people hype up instead, faggot

> BOTW
> TLOU
> Witcher 3
> Halo
> Doom
Honestly a solid top 5, needs Skyrim & RDR2 though

Not nearly as circlejerked as these other games

Ocarina of Time

where ocarina of time?

lol botw is in the lead. never even played that game

Obsessed

The fact that contrarians have dedicated 20 years to crying about how "overrated" it is, invalidates it from being in the discussion. Same with Resident Evil 4 & Metal Gear Solid 2

>know game actually deserves its reputation as a classic
>choose it anyway to upset people on Yea Forums

Attached: ironic imgur filename.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Maybe not on Yea Forums it isn't

Current Standings so far
> strawpoll.me/18351547/r

All of those games aside from Uncharted 2 are genuinely overrated

Mass Effect 2 is worse than the original in every way and the original isn't even that good. I honestly have no earthly idea why its so highly regarded among normalfags let alone on here where I expect a somewhat higher standard.

Bump

Based, All Souls games are terrible without friends to play it with

Half-Life is fucking garbage

where's RE4

It's not overrated

>needing friends to play souls game with

Attached: 1561936804497.jpg (618x588, 77K)

Literally a mindless ARPG, it's repetitive & boring as fuck. It's only enjoyable when you have friends to play it with. It's like Borderlands if it was actually a RPG

That's literally Torchlight 2, you moron

Yeah & Torchlight is better than Shitborne

You've never played it

Of this list, I would say BotW and then Uncharted 2.
Uncharted 2 is not completely awful but it wasn't a big enough improvement on 1 for me. The visuals and setpieces are better but the mechanics are still bad, and the higher difficulties are really sloppy/lazy.

die

> Gatekeeping this fucking bad
I've played every game on the list, Bloodborne is mediocre as fuck. People only praise it because the PS4 has no other noteworthy exclusives, same with Halo on the Xbox back in the day

>Breath of the Wild is winner
Imagine my shock. Has one game ever BTFO Yea Forums this much?

Attached: OBSESSED.jpg (197x256, 10K)

TLoU. No doubt. It's mediocre at best. Not a single good moment.

First, that's not gatekeeping at all, look up what a word means before you use it. Second, you haven't given any real criticisms that show you've actually played it. "Mindless," "repetitive," "boring," and "only enjoyable with friends" are critiques thrown at literally any game ever. Either you haven't actually played the game, or you lack the mental capacity to think of a decent argument

>bloodborne is overated
the only people who think this are people who browse Yea Forums all day and get upset that their smash threads are getting taken down

Attached: 4.png (440x689, 464K)

Last of Us, no contest. It's just another generic Sony patented cinematic 3rd person story game.

>brings up another company's irrelevant IP for no reason
It's just an even more dumbed down Dark Souls. it does absolutely nothing exceptional in or outside of the context of soulsborne while failing to play off of any of its strengths.

Nier Automata should be on the list.

>bloodborne
>overrated
why? it's just really fucking good, its kinda short,yes, but the gameplay, atmosphere,history and writing are top notch.
now, i think that the last of us,gta in general, rdr2 and to some degree botw are overrated

The Last of Us followed by God of Boy and Bloodborne.

>the writing is top notch
All the good quests and dialogue were cut and the localization team butchered the rest. Play more games zoomer.

Based & redpilled
T. Personacuck

>All the good quests and dialogue were cut and the localization team butchered the rest.
well, that means the real content is even better

The Last of Us. You know this to be the only true option, everything else is just a shitpost option.

Lmao, zoomers will swallow anything Miyazaki shits out. It’s not your fault, desu, you’re too young to remember the last good souls game, DeS, so you don’t have any standards.

it was my first soulsborne anyways, i played because i like the concept and they gave it in psn+

>it does absolutely nothing exceptional in or outside of the context of soulsborne
have you even watched a video of it?

I've finished it and the DLC. How about explaining what it does better than any other action/souls game instead of accusing people of never playing it, shitposter-kun?

NieR Automata > Bloodborne