What games does the 1998 zoomber play

What games does the 1998 zoomber play

Attached: 1563243756238.jpg (1102x988, 202K)

Stop making these

Oddworld Abe's Exoddus

Black Ops 2 was the last best COD though

This, it’s the best game in the series by far

Zoomer opinion. It was boring rehashed trash. Noone wanted "balanced" call of dooty

I'm 1995 but still fit the bill

last good one was Cod 4
everyone after that was a meme

It was Modern warfare 2

I have been playing all the good old boomer RPGs like Kotor and baldurs gate. Games today cant even hold a torch to those and it makes me sad games nowadays are ruined by SJW shit and greed.

Attached: ys.jpg (1734x1200, 134K)

World at War

The face of the people who make these retarded memes

Attached: 1551973224703.png (2300x1784, 506K)

It's funny as I'm born 90 and right side applies to my childhood.

Takes one to know one.

Alpha Centauri

BO2 mechanics with the more varied and asymmetrical map design of MW2 would've been the best

Attached: Untitled10.png (1024x768, 468K)

I just don't get this shit anymore. I was born in '79 and most of that shit applies to me.
wtf is a zoomber anyway?

yup thats me exccept the fat,receding hairline,jaw part

>not boozer

The go back to the site you came from game.

>zoomer
4 player splitscreen is why I bought it, that and the single player that actually has replay value. Zoomers don’t know what splitscreen is.

I'm born and 1998 and this pic is absolutely retarded

no one my age said the 90's were lit
why is CS 1.6 up there no one my age played that fucking game until maybe later on after getting into CS another way, or is this a 3rd world thing? kids were all into Halo 3, Halo Reach, Skyrim, MW2, Black Ops, Battlefield, or maybe TF2, Gmod, Minecraft or CS: Source shit if they had a PC.
Also by the time Black Ops 2 came out my friends were already laughing at anyone still playing CoD after MW3's dog shit

Attached: 1514828913254.jpg (207x217, 13K)

i love the funny frog

Me except I'm 6'2", shower and shave regularly, have sex with multiple women but don't have a girlfriend, and am not overweight.

>Frogposter thinks his opinions or experiences are valid
Get back in the image filter. You are not a real 1998fag

test

Attached: 1475562211391.png (1317x689, 186K)

Me except the fat, ugly, jawline and receding hairline.

Attached: depbenis.jpg (640x360, 38K)

nice blogpost

I was born in '87 and I recognize all this things except 360 and blops2 being the last good cod (COD4 was, MW2 was fun solely for pooping on kids, but you can't call any MP-focused game with host matchmaking good. Dedicated servers or bust.), my dad had a Nokia 3310 because he was USAF and always on call. It was weird how many he went through and they didn't bother taking them back. Like two shoeboxes full of the things at one point. Anyway, years aren't as important as taste. There are plenty of people my age that post minion meme shit on facebook and constantly retweet the latest hot left and right political bait garbage ad naseum who think the pinnacle of vidya is candy crush, and there are plenty of 14yo nuggets, probably posting on here, who spend half their day playing dorf fort.

Attached: TgqZjUc.jpg (500x514, 54K)

any mmo

Attached: 2b9.jpg (640x640, 21K)

>CS 1.6
I'm a 98 zoom zoom and literally no one I know played classic CS
>Xbox 360
PS2 was bigger; GTA, Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper and Jak were huge when I was a kid.

>image doesn't bring up height ever
>LOOK I'M 6'2

Attached: aiportraits_1563658337.jpg (1024x512, 73K)

Only sensible person here, any other answers are pure plebian.
>playing Michael Myers/slasher on high rise with the bros finding glitches, etc
>faggot, nigger, and nigger faggot were common insults, everyone's mother got fucked by the squeakiest kid in comms
>settling fights with a 1v1 quickscope/no scope rust +
>watching trickshot videos with your friends
I wanna go back bros, it felt like MW2 had soul, up until black ops 2 then it was truly over for me and COD.

Attached: vPD5S87.gif (300x170, 446K)

The edgelord generation

What games does the -3 year old bibbitybobbitybingbong play?

Attached: funi.png (439x549, 4K)

Even Nintendo was edgy back then...

Growing up after all the good stuff came out is so surreal. It's like growing up in a world of shit, with the knowledge that things used to be better.
And yet, is it really that much better to be born earlier? After all, you still lived through this shitty decade.
Being born in the late 90s sucks, but the world in general fucking sucks.

>tfw too young to be a boomer but too old to be a zoomer
Zoomberchads attack! Kek.

Guys. I hate to say it but I think wojak edits might have run their course. It's time to make something new.

Yeah, black ops 2 was bad. First game to have low damage so you can't rush and take out multiple people. By the time you kill one, maybe two guys the other guy can turn around and kill you. Makes snd especially shitty.

>vape
Only 2000+ kiddies do that

>This tranny cope

Attached: 1559844742573.png (1326x954, 112K)

You've been sucking some dick if you think things are worse now than they were before. I lived through all the major decades of vidya and things are far better now than they ever have been.

Old School Runescape.

>I hate to say it
Fuck that, I'll scream it from the rooftops. Redditjak and Facebookfrog need to fuck off.

It's a new kind of suck that I didn't grow up with, so it's worse.

I thought this image had 1997, not 1998.

hey im not ugly

>PS2 was bigger; GTA, Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper and Jak were huge when I was a kid.
Yeah, I Didn't get a 360 until like 2009 and I was entering middle school or just ending 5th grade. I don't know why Blops 2 is up there either it should be MW2 or Halo 3.

Attached: 1509847018077.png (645x729, 22K)

How are my clownbros holding up

Attached: 1542001416319.jpg (911x1024, 136K)

no it truly sucks now, games are not worth their price and there's usually an extra 50 DLCs and microtransactions at launch that make it even worse

1998 here, Stop making these fucktarded wojak edits.
They're literally zodiac signs for autists. No different than a roastie saying "oh wow I love the office, must be a Capricorn" but replace the office with black ops 2, the Capricorn with [x]oomer and the chick with OPs retarded ass.

Attached: 1471325293360.jpg (567x561, 32K)

Feels good having only one of the traits tbhfam

Something that stems from modern mobile games.

Literally me

It's not just games either. Everything fucking sucks.
2007 killed culture.

Attached: 1557958184953.png (1500x1016, 1.79M)

black ops2 was trash, it stopped being good after mw2

Iktf
Soon bro soon, it will all end, the cycle will start anew. I hope I get to witness it.

Attached: 1493736057023.jpg (1280x957, 233K)

suicide

A smash bros thread died for this

Yeah that's so much worse than loads of broken boring sidescrollers with no replay value that cost $70 or shitty ass 3D games with no camera control and retarded button mapping. Not to mention a new AAA game would only take 5-6hrs to complete if it wasn't an rpg.

AW's exosuit moment mechanics were the best thing that ever happened to the series.

i'm born in the latter half of 97 and as such obviously know a lot of people born in 98. really the only things here that fit are spongebob, 360, black ops 2, and linkin park. everything else ranges from missing the mark by a couple years to straight up retarded.

>thinks 6'2 is tall
ummm that's the standard, sweetie

What about Snoop Dogg? He was the shit in the early 2000s.
I remember as a kid hearing about Snoop Dogg a lot, but I obviously didn't know he was a fucking pimp!

1998 zoomer here.
>The Wii fucking sucks, even if I grew up on it
>Gen 6 was the best console gen
>Pokemon Colosseum was the best game in the franchise
>Halo is the best shooter

>my brother and all his friends have that same retarded fucking hairstyle
>he was born in 1998
It's sad seeing my kin as a normalfag.

These things don't add up for someone born in 98

Team Fortress 2

Attached: 1550192707046.jpg (1024x427, 37K)

>>The Wii fucking sucks, even if I grew up on it
The Wii is tight as fuck
>easy emulation machine
>plays every GCN game
>big Nintendo games like Mario Galaxy and Brawl
>underrated gems like Punch Out and Sin & Punishment
>unique third party games like Red Steel 2 and Sonic Colors

This is me. This is literally me irl (in real life), green amphibian skin, tuxedo and everything.

obviously everyone had heard of him, but maybe only a few people had heard even just gin & juice, and almost certainly nothing more than that. he's by far the most out of place musical artist on the picture.

Gin and Juice was a good song.
90s rap kicked ass, and subhuman Zoomers don't care about it.
Fuck Zoomers.

I was born in 1992 and the last good Call of Duty is the first modern warfare.

>Have to use a stupid wii remote to get through ONE FUCKING SCREEN (seriously why can't I use a gamecube remote? I'm going to use it for the emulation anyway)
>Same issue as trying to play virtual console: the menu forces you to use a wii remote (sounds like a small gripe but gets fucking obnoxious after a while)
>Galaxy is nothing special
>Brawl is ok, but even better modded
I'll give you the last two points though

Not gonna lie, I briefly tried vaping and I liked the sensation. I know it's queer as all goddamn hell but I'm almost tempted to start researching cyberdicks to figure out how much buying one costs, how much they cost to use, etc.

based!

For the longest time people considered 1998 the start of the generation that was too young to remember early 2000s culture. Things have changed I guess

Attached: gen z in 2006.png (868x660, 45K)

I'm 1990 and still fit in. This one is dumb and total miss, kys.

t. zoomer

>not using a Classic Controller

Attached: what's wrong with you.gif (446x251, 721K)

'97 here. Absolutely this

Let me put it this way: I'm too young to remember 9/11, but old enough to remember Spider-Man and Attack of the Clones.

Mike Myers was pure kino in highrise mw2. Good times.

Attached: 1563639854394.jpg (704x480, 35K)

I'm a 1994 boomer and some of this still applies to me.

im a 91 and i fit in this image , just that 2003 was better than 2006

Early 2000s culture is very similar to 90s culture.
The 90s ended in 2007.

Is the last good CoD when people hit 14/15 or something?

What about it?