Guild Wars 2 /gw2g/

Just testing to see if the bot still exists, don't mind me

Attached: gw2-logo.6d556302[1].jpg (290x200, 21K)

pretty sure the bot only works on /vg/

Could someone explain what the bot actually does, who made it, and why before the thread is pruned? I never ask in time when the topic comes up.

I don't know if anyone knows for sure, but some autist got upset at either guild wars 2 or specifically the general and set up a bot that spams posts. it copies other posts from the site/board/archive so it's not complete gobbledygook like most spam bots

Why is no one just posting a discord link with every /gw2g/ thread?

Even if the bot spawms the /gw2g/, the Discord link would still be free without spam and the only thing the spamer could do is promote the thread and with it the Discord link.

This it only works on vg
Long story short, some super obnoxious charr furry (yes he was actually a furry) managed to be so annoying in game and in /gw2g/ that he got kicked from both Yea Forums guilds. He decided to then pay for a bot to spam any /gw2g/ threads in vg to spite the people that kicked him.

Bot takes random posts from /vg/ and reposts it into the general at an alarming rate. It was made by an autist due to unknown drama.

i love how the mods dont give a fuck about that. Fucking faggots

it's not like they can travel to whatever server is running the bot and shut it down.

Absolutely based

If you never discuss this shit game, the bot will never have a thread to spam in.

Attached: Thinking Man.gif (552x304, 2.81M)

>/gw2g/ niggers will NEVER get to post in their general again

Attached: 1540953077056.jpg (512x523, 20K)

I like this game but ANet are baboons. dx9 in 2019 how do they keep getting away with it?

its a good game, idk what the beef with developer choices are as I’ve been gone for 6 years, but I got a bunch of free shit coming back. So that’s pretty ca$h

From what I’ve read they wanted to focus on mobile games, and that didn’t pan out. Maybe they’ll update the engine for the only thing making them money. Honestly idk why they wouldn’t invest everything into it and actually fucking market it.

How do I get invited into a based chan guild, I don’t want to get banned saying nigger

I stopped playing a little after the latest LW came out. Didn't even finish the new mount since it looked like a massive time sink
All I was doing was fractals and HoT metas. Have they added anything fun to the game since then?

I would play this game maybe if it wasnt so goddamn processor heavy, i fell for the 8350 meme

I would really appreciate it if a mod moved this thread to /vg/ so it could get bombed by the bot and we wouldn't have to deal with it here on Yea Forums.

based bot removing this eyesore of a game

World boss rush event up right now, I’d get in just to kill one and get all 5 tiers of loot while you can.

Go pay your subs for 14 you spergs

I need this bot. It's good for purging shitposting threads

>implying I'm an mmo addict
don't you have some dailies to do? or have you already logged in and logged out for today?

Attached: laughter.jpg (630x400, 242K)

How would I be an addict if I only played for dailies really quick and then went and did something else?