Please remember to play Video Games in moderation and with breaks in-between

Please remember to play Video Games in moderation and with breaks in-between.

Attached: 1559912342295.jpg (864x744, 281K)

>drawing tumblr comic faces
>homeless

good

I don't understand how someone could let things get this bad.
You have to be extremely neglectful to become homeless from gaming of all things. It's the easiest thing to cut from a budget since you can always just stop buying new shit and play what you already have.

Attached: 1549841624029.png (500x498, 125K)

Why are people still false-flagging about addiction?

>gaming addiction

Always something to blame eh?

remember that when things go badly, blame video games even if you were just playing 2 hours a week

My Japanese addiction nearly did the same.

I tried to follow the "AJATT" All-Japanese-All-The-Time method and got so involved with it that I lost my girlfriend, 2 jobs, almost all my friends, my apartment, had to move back in with my parents, got kicked out of their house, and finally ended up moving in with an acquaintance who was somehow able to open my eyes up to how stupid I was.

And the best part? My Japanese still sucks.

>implying i actually play video games

Attached: 1561414482377.jpg (886x1389, 488K)

>gaming addiction
>has one console in the box
ok media

>boomer propaganda
get out

>30K views
who the fuck are these retards? ffs

>a hobby where the cost of entry drops dramatically within months of new title releases
>aside from pirating the only reason to pay $60 up front for a brand new release is you want to play it NOW NOW NOW and this is only a big deal for popular multiplayer franchises
>everything else? Wait a bit. Get it for $20 or less. Wait awhile. Get it for $5.
>literally thousands of titles that can be emulated for free

Is he such a baby he couldn't stop gaming to go into work? What's the gist of the click bait lads.

based

Reminder to pirate all your games so you don't catch homelessness syndrome.

Attached: 1474489513-1467311647-lapiraterienestjamaisfiniwalabokkk.png (352x264, 91K)

you can be homeless and pirate games in cibercafes, you only need an external hdd

>10 minutes
Let me guess, the video is just “I played too many video games and forgot to pay bills and then I was homeless”

>left me homeless
>as he draws his cartoon on his $950 ipad with his $200 stylus, posts from his $1300 iphone and uploads it using his $250 data plan
Yea, its gaming's fault alright.

He got sucked into the fortnite craze and couldn't escape.
Weak willed dumbfuck went homeless over chinkshit.

Wow, that's 1% of a house. Fucking owned.

No, you spend your time gaming instead of working.

Those kind of retards always find a way to wreck their shit.
And it's always something elses fault

thats the clinical definition of addiction. you keep doing it even when you know its in your best interests to stop.
addiction tends to happen when your life is already more stressful and/or depressing than you can psychologically handle, and because are brains were programmed via trial and error over billions of years, that can result in a feedback loop where the thing that provides relief contributes to your need for relief, but the part of your psychology that handles what you desire to do only understands that the thing you're addicted to is genuinely providing relief so sees no reason to adjust your desire for it so long as everything else is the same

>look up video
>literally fanfic story for kids
-_-

Attached: 428-grumpy-face.png (256x256, 13K)

what the fuck that's a thing?

I'm terrified of becoming homeless

Attached: 1490257482586.jpg (576x1024, 79K)

Got any more on this?

Must've literally bet it all on Duke

It's not that bad, only thing I miss are clean bathrooms and a/c. I was already eating trash and sleeping on the floor before.

>Being lazy and careless != "Addiction"

I'm so sick of hearing this bullshit. Why can we just call people retarded and irresponsible when they do dumb life ruining shit instead of claiming they have some medical condition to excuse it with.

It reminds me of when I was a social worker and some dumb nigger was in my office asking for public assistance because even though she was an able bodied employed person, she kept spending all her money and she claimed it was because she had a "shopping addiction" and there was nothing she could do about it so she needed the state to financially support her kids for her.

i ain't made for the outside world

Is this a normal fear in america? Cant imagine this happening in any civilized country.

Attached: 1563473233193.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

That video Is not made by him

good thing switch has a portable mode then

i live in britain user

Cry more.
My gaming addiction got me a job.
needed monies for new computer

Because that's what a medical condition is: something that causes problems if left without intervention.

No fuck you, I work 3X12 just so I can raid 4 nights a week.

You mean “third world country,” right? Your shithole is probably like one big region of homeless people anyway, except for all the Americans living in your head rent free.

The irony is that you used an animu avatar.

Homelessness is absolutely rampant in Japan and people worry about it regularly there because the cost of living is so insanely high.

video games arnt addictive

you ever sucked cock for video games?

Attached: halfbaked.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>Gaming addiction makes you homeless
>Loli addiction made me rich
Lolichads win again

Attached: safe32dfac39a04c6cbe81c694ad86e33818.jpg (2245x1600, 1.03M)

>MinuteVideos
>10 minutes long

is the stress of having to live truly worth it anons?

Attached: 1508823563582.jpg (353x357, 40K)

Addiction is a disease. Its victims have no responsibility for what they do while affected by it. It's like blaming someone for having a sore throat while they have a cold.

>implying it's not fake

VIDOE GAMES RUINED MY LIFE

Attached: shout.gif (482x510, 659K)

I dont want to be homeless but I also dont want to work and play vidya all day.
What do?

shut up pol

All homeless people in any first world country are drug addicts, schizos, mentally retarded, or any combination of the above.
Just think, what would you do if your job/wherever you get money from just ended tomorrow? You hopefully have enough savings to last you long enough to get another job. but if you don't you'll stay at a friend or family member's house, and if you don't have any of those (which sort of implies some form of mental illness itself), you'd go to a shelter, where they'll let you stay because you're not a violent drug addict. And if getting a job is taking a while throughout all this, you'll apply for welfare and food stamps. At no point would you end up just sleeping on the streets.
Actual hobos are hobos for a reason.

The absolute state of iTodlers

Literally no one has to be homeless in America. Everyone who's homeless in this country is either homeless because they're insane/mentally handicapped, because they're on drugs, both, or purely by choice (and yes those people exist).

No one is forced to be homeless in America and every jurisdiction has tax funded social programs to help people who are financially destitute.

>homeless over fucking fortnite

Attached: 1562632772743.jpg (184x184, 7K)

what if you have a mental illness that prevents you from going outside therefor you can't obtain a job

You're so confused

Attached: safea9ef33a3043c38f07c5242ce62d94118s.jpg (1092x778, 794K)

Then you'd explode because you're homeless and thus matter not.

Life just ain't fair

Attached: 1516141834451.jpg (702x562, 67K)

>muh animu girl
we all know what your test levels are

You know... I can gave pity on an autistic shit of someone that has an addiction problem. But you, you are beyond levels of retarded. It's one thing to be a weeaboo it's a whole other thing to be a stupid shit like you. What kind of fucking faggots gets this obsessed with a country, most likely because of anime, and ruins their life. Good God if you were a 13 year I would understand this level of thinking. But you are a grown fucking man.

I am almost 90% sure you will do something just as stupid again in your life. Most likely religion of cult related. Do everyone around you a fucking favor and fuck off from their lives.

i've spent roughly 1/4 of my life homeless as a 20-something, and it's only really bad if you're tall because you need to eat so much, and if lose your pride AND your ego

but how

t. mom

No, but what else do you have to do?

i dunno man legalise painless suicide