7th stand user

7th stand user
Holy shit picked caravan for my second run and he is freaking good. I sadly did not pick up a missle launcher 1st run but i got almost everything else and he is a level 1 god. Along with ripple gale there is literally nothing that can stop him.

Attached: .png (400x280, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Et3AJIry4iI
mediafire.com/file/jwwjs1w9v64zbxu/7thjojo.rar/file
7su2.tumblr.com
mega.nz/#!acVnSIrK!ujTFYqv6xBdce7UZpQ9fPx_CUGGqvck1mL0ADlIgYpY
chaosanontranslate.tumblr.com/
mega.nz/#F!gYNHWAxa!E4kky4E3Bl2JsMdQF5EmqA
twitter.com/Official_7SU2/status/1151561754880573440
7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Personality_Evaluation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Excellent choice, user.

Attached: 1548982479025.jpg (720x960, 39K)

Good names and stand for a zeppeli descendant?, thinking about naming my toon Spin Zeppeli

Attached: 1562822236839.jpg (446x640, 100K)

Red Garland says hello.

Antonia, Suzie, Augusta, Octavia, or Lisa.

Stands: Ocean Blue, Deep Purple, Quicksilver, Cardigans, or Specials.

Josuke made is super lame, aside from some differences in dialogue, most of it is the same as the regular game, and most of the map events are just the same events as Cardigans and Carpenters

Red garland is a basic bitch generic star platinum rip off

Napalm death is a shitty killer queen

Carpenters are a discount store diamond

>Can't even heal the collapsed nurse
that's too bad

Attached: 74291362_p16.jpg (2506x1649, 1.71M)

>Red garland is a basic bitch generic star platinum rip off
Red Garland Requiem
>Napalm death is a shitty killer queen
possibly reality warping bombs
>Carpenters are a discount store diamond
can effectively rebuild itself into the ultimate being

why was the last thread RETIRED? we were talking about video games

Now hold up there fella, Napalm Death has more to it than just being a smaller and somewhat less effective Killer Queen.
Consider that it can go back in time (although maybe not as effectively as BTD) and that you can do anything as long as it has the word explosive with it.
Like people falling asleep, stopping in their tracks, all that jazz.

Probably too general and not enough focus on the game aspects.

Attached: Napalm Death.png (268x188, 4K)

>Red Garland Requiem
Nice but caravan LITERALLY can drop nukes all red garland requiem does is hit hard but now it's at any range. Really underwhelming compared to a literal nuke

>possibly reality warping bombs
Oh yes the bootleg bites the dust

>can effectively rebuild itself into the ultimate being
and yet it's ultimate form of attack is simply dropping a road roller because of meme

>Yo hold up *dips pen in ink*
>lemme just
>*struggles to finish writing a word*
>*gets shot to death by a normal person*

>implying Napalm Death user isn't as good as Rohan at rapidly sketching the air with a ink pen

Attached: 30056300_p0.jpg (584x800, 291K)

I feel like you're purposefully discounting how useful and effective other stands could be like you did in, not to mention that the user must be writing pretty fast to not get shit on constantly.

Not really I'm not denying Red Garland as useful as it's likely the strongest stat wise just a bit bland.

Same with carpenters to an extent barely being different from josukes stand in use

I do have a real issue with napalm death though
they would have to be as for the stand to really be effective otr setting up traps but the limit is 10 seconds really? you cant even set up mines like that

>and yet it's ultimate form of attack is simply dropping a road roller because of meme
a lot of attacks are like that but its effective against stand users

What's a good stand cry for Howlin' Wolf?

Attached: DQpz3wJUEAAabMi.jpg (700x700, 49K)

Arguably best power stand. Red Garland only has one real good move and ocean blue is literally a gold shower.

Awooo

IM A NIGGER AND I LOVE ME SOME JAZZ *LOUD TRUMPET* NIGGER DOGGIE

Attached: 1562703138895.png (989x975, 148K)

HERE COMES HERE COMES HERE COMES HERE COMES HERE COMES HERE COMES HERE COMES HERE COMES HERE COMES HERE COMES THE KNOT!!

I just beat the game for the first time and Deep Purple was my stand, I'm not sure if I'll use another stand or keep the same in my second playthrough, but just for curiosity's sake, which stands are the best damage dealers?

Hierophant Green, Star Platinum, Magician's Red, and Hermot Purple.

Probably Napalm Death, Ocean Blue, Quicksilver, and it's kind of a mix up for Red Garland but RGR is definitively good at fucking people up. Also Howlin' Wolf is good for it from what i've heard.

Howlin' Good Boi has the second-highest power stat and is mid-range so it does decent damage against anything at any range. If Red Garland didn't have RGR, it would be second to Howlin' Boi.

The two best all-arounders are Pharaoh Sanders and Howlin' wolf. Howlin' Wolf is greater in terms of power but Pharoah Sanders has greater SP and utility. It's a matter of preference really.

Reminder that Shorty is pure.

PURE EVIL!

Attached: bad shawty.jpg (768x1024, 243K)

Attached: weak_constitution.png (978x548, 1.14M)

Why did they make that a trait?

Dilate

Immersion, you have to manage carefully how much time you spend grinding and walking around as your character gets tired

What is the spirit stat for? Is it ability power and ability resistance or what?

its your magic stat.

What is the Japanese onomatopoeia of a wolf's sound\howl?

I think spirit is used to determine how effective your moves that inflict status effects or debuffs are.

yoshi yoshi

iiso

The trans are racist now?
bruh i aint white

>toon

so, what am i in for?

Attached: Screenshot (221).png (640x480, 10K)

I want more images like this.

lol, should've gone for the Joseph end.

HOLY SHIT
Playing Caravan in Samurai armor is THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!

Blowing shit up showing bitches the strength of the japanese army. Looking forward to going full Hiroshima. Straight up gunning niggas down out here.

The Ripple moves cross thunder and gale are literally FUCKING PERFECT for fixing the issue with non physical enemies.

This stand is fucking nasty and that power jump to full nuke sounds amazing as no stand ive seen can really counter act a fucking nuke i doubt even dio with time stop. maybe fucking bites the dust or vanilla ice

Attached: .jpg (303x400, 34K)

Like this?

Attached: 1563379858602.png (324x321, 71K)

>meanwhile, in Dio's MIRACLED mind

Miracle is shit and for bitches short is for incels

>Not being a MiraclesChad

Attached: 1562032415592.png (192x192, 2K)

>He unintentionally got Miracles

Attached: 1529031518110.jpg (599x399, 52K)

CHAD?! HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's the most incel stand along with choosing female short only a compete lack of sex could possibly motivate you to pretend to be a female

"......."

>zeppeli descendant?
Do you WANT to die?

The curse dies with Dio

>He unintentionally got the stand that can let you control people in the same manner that Dio's fleshbuds can; while making you invisible and heat, cold, and physical attack resistant

Wow, why would anyone ever want a stand like that?

Attached: 74291362_p42.jpg (363x496, 150K)

Yes.

>The virgin incel
>"......"
>I hope no one see's me
>hehehe mind rape shorty...

>The CHAD JOYKILLER
>ROT THEIR FLESH JOY KILLER
>Fights directly with huge axe
>Not afraid of anyone no need to hide

Bruno

probably cause they are indirect faggots

I want to build a strong friendship with joseph during the game just to sacrifice myself in the end

Attached: 38788444_p11.jpg (808x1112, 181K)

If it means being able to walk into a bank and walk out with all the money, then I would become an indirect cock gobbling faggot.

Really you would?

You going to stand by that? ;)

>>The CHAD JOYKILLER
>>ROT THEIR FLESH JOY KILLER
>>Fights directly with huge axe
>>Not afraid of anyone no need to hide
lol, you're more useless than Polnareff.

I sure will. Cause it's not like you would remember it anyway. ;)

Just spam Lai strike and the battle is won though?

That feels like you're gonna need a lot more time and energy to do that then just steeling something more reasonable or convenient.

Ladies please, you're both hideous.

But you will user,

Honestly no issue with the stand and I'd even try it if not for the fags constantly memeing it up and rollplaying as a girl who rapes old men with it. It's really disgusting and says something about the stands users.

No. I meant the anime with the 7th stand user drawn in.

So you can collapse and watch as the crusader you were travelling with takes care of you and leaves you a fruit basket.

>Lai strike
oh that's just embarrassing

Ah, another disciple of BEST BIRD.

Attached: Dk45gB4UUAIjCKh.jpg (640x360, 29K)

For how much do you think he would sell you or your family?

Why? it finishes the battle quickly and you don't got to be higher then level 13

or did i spell it wrong? i forget what its called honestly im using a different stand now already got Joy killer to level 50 and finished

He'd pimp them out. $200 for daddyo, $400 for yo momma, and $600 for your sister's fresh young ass.

>Even thinking that Caravan would betray your trust.
>The stand that says trust is the most important thing in a transaction
>Especially since you're his biggest and most important customer/employee/boss/partner

Why can't you have more faith in your birds anons?

you can be a Zeppeli descendant in chaos mode user

god, i can't wait to be part of an evil family

Join the dark side, we pose real good.

Attached: short and evil.jpg (800x600, 217K)

the game already implies that you're a zeppeli, developer room ceasar tells you that a descendant settled down in japan

i can't wait to give Jotaro lung cancer

Red garland is fucking trash until level 50

Almost finished my first run. Going to go with Dio in my second run. Used Sonic youth in my first and I'm planning on going on Joseph + ripple gang route.

What stand should I pick for my short girl + Dio fuckery

i thought the implication was that Kakyoin was the Zeppeli descendant, chaos mode straight up tells you that you're a Zeppeli, you have ripple powers off the bat and you get extra scenes with Joseph

b-but RGR! it's totally worth the grind

What should a good personality test have?

make sure to keep an extra save if you choose to side with Dio, you can't new game plus it if you choose certain endings and joining Dio is one of them. Miracles and Deep Purple for evil fuckery btw

Who here /deeppurple/?

Attached: 1538890535243.gif (360x360, 2.67M)

Iai strike

Me.

Attached: 1547852108457.jpg (546x474, 79K)

lmao even you're wrong, it's Iai slash

Attached: 1558593799331.jpg (537x537, 43K)

why is there no spin moves in this game? we have 15 ripple books but no spin? really weird to exclude it

What's a good catchphrase for Napalm Death?

Nah, it's always the MC. In the dream room, your mother talks about her bloodline, and this is referenced in chaos mode when there's two ways to be a zeppeli: the strange family, where your dad was the zeppeli, and the "destiny of zeppeli" where your mom is the one who gives you a ripple book and says it's in your blood, basically.
That's why your mom is blonde/light haired. When you have a "strange family" your mom has black hair.

Can you lower FP in this game?

Part 7 wasn't even finished or halfway through when Clayman began working on the game

>black peeps greet each other like *gunshot* AYO I DINDU NUFFIN

Spin is next world shit.

This blows, It's blow time, Bang, Ba Bang.

If you do certain things. Ganging up on Polnareff I think reduces FP with everyone but I'm not sure, saying you like Iggy when you first meet him will lower Polnareff's FP by 1 but raise Iggy's by 3. Don't know what else.

>In the dream room
What dream room?

The one where you can see Vins and baby Wes and where the spooky "turn off the game" event can occur.

How can I access that?

Die against the final boss. Don't remember if there's another way.

>the spooky "turn off the game"
Reminder clayman confirmed this was a Sneed reference.

I think you can also get there randomly by loading the game, too
You don't see your mom or family that way though.

Why is Iggy such a useless piece of shit?
>Joins your team being lvl 21, that's like 5 levels below what your other members are at this point
>You can't control him in battle
>Always deals 30 dmg or so
>Gets hit twice and it's fucking dead
Truly the most useless party member

because he's a fucking dog

You can also get in there through the dev room by talking to vins i believe

>Truly the most useless party member
That's not Polnareff.

How would you fix the frog and the mutt?

Attached: polnareff.png (1366x2304, 2.62M)

Right here my nig.
youtube.com/watch?v=Et3AJIry4iI

The frog is fine as it is, let the retards have their easy mode, awoo needs more events if anything

Who is frog?

Ocean Blue.

The hon hon baguette reatard

Froggy a shit, Good Boy needs more events and more SP to spam tornadoes and also ripple tornadoes.

I am talking about Polnareff and Iggy

the gang's all here

Attached: Screenshot (222).png (640x480, 12K)

Add more damage to Polnareff SP skills, maybe give him an L range one since he is pretty fucked there.
Iggy just has no fixing, he really doesn't cover any niche.

Oh, give Polnareff more SP and some mid-range attacks. Iggy needs more health and power to his attacks.

Polnareff has Unleash.

technically, polpol has unleash, but it costs a lot of SP
besides, radarts works just fine with (L) enemies
iggy's pretty fucked though, his only good (M) attack costs 50 SP, and he doesn't even get ANY (L) attacks

Dio's fleshbuds makes you completely loyal to him and he can have as many as he wants
Miracles can't do that it's weak and can onlu make someone angry or tired

>Got too chummy with Polnareff and locked myself out of the Young Joseph event

Damn it. Welp, time to put some bullet holes in a pervert.

Miracles has an A ranked potential.

lol, read its description

Boys, I need to know what stand to pick if i want to FAST.

What stand blitzes through enemies the best without needing to wait for ranges to move and play defensively. Which one endds fights faster, win or lose. Basically what is the ADHD stand?

Attached: 1539828301932.png (233x280, 98K)

I need to beat the barber again every time that Polnareff kicks my ass? FUCK

Wildhearts.

Quicksilver but you're always rolling a 50/50.

Quicksilver seems like the best bet for that.

Attached: Mega Buster.png (268x188, 8K)

I did and it can't just mind control people like the fleshbuds
it's a pretty subpar stand compared to the others
Stand stats literally doesn't matter user

Took Pixies for my first run and about to head into the second, I know you keep your stats if you stick with your original stand but I wanna mix it up

Gonna pick Miracles this time around, you can change your body type too, right? Because I'm gonna go Shorty w/ Miracles since I've been thoroughly convinced by these threads it's the canon choice

You can change everything.

NG+ basically makes you go through character creation again, so you can get a different stand and character no problem.

Attached: 1562025027598.jpg (1024x1260, 187K)

It's a forced thing user not canon

When you do NG+, does it make you start over in terms of level, or is that only if you pick a different stand?

It can manipulate the mind down to the subconscious. It can do what the flesh bud does.

The latter, unless you Cinderella it

It fits too well not to be.

is there a difference between these two routes?

Miracles and Shorty were made for eachother, don't try to deny this.

Attached: 1562833963878.jpg (500x600, 98K)

Translation?

Is Miracles actually good gameplay-wise?

Attached: CU50zTDUwAAxwsb.png (500x526, 166K)

Does that mean if you cinderella it, you keep your level?

Enemies won't be able to hit you, but you won't do very much damage.
Until you get Assassinate, then you murder everything that isn't a superboss.

how hard is it to add new Stands to the game? These threads got me thinking that maybe we should add new Stand Discs to the game

What makes you say that? I couldn't really see much about it beyond kinda high stats and a cool status effect.

Quicksilver seemed quite dope. One issue i have with it is not too many out of combat shenanigans but thats hardly a priority

As easy as having RPGMaker 2000 and modifying to game to add party members.

I hope someone Pokemon Mystery Dungeons the quizzes so you can get brand new stands with the same quiz or old stands. Probably won't happen ever though.

Quicksilver + gunskills make the best long range stand in the game next to miracles.

Don't you have to add the effects of your attack on every enemy of the game because that is the Japanese housewife way to code?

i wanna make a King Crimson mod but i don't know the first thing about RPGMaker 2000 or how to replicate the images onto the game but i wanna try

>I did and it can't just mind control people like the fleshbuds

When Joseph is explaining the fleshbud in Kakyoin's head a stand user with Miracles flat out says "So it's kind of like my stand..." and you see them mind control the cat outside the school, change a boy from being angry to happy, and they use mind control to go invisible. So what do you mean it can't mind control?

I thought only Ocean Blue and Mr>Big could use the gun skills.

Miracles' job is to support your partner with all kinds of statuses you can inflict on the opponent. Some enemies are weaker to certain elements like how Ebony Devil is susceptible to Blowback from wind damage so Miracles benefits from having Ice, Fire, Wind, and Electric attacks. Unfortunately the damage is sort of low until the 40s, but it's not that bad.

Yeah, because they're two separate switches. I haven't gotten far enough to see what it is though.

Pretty sure an user already did a King Crimson mod.

wait really? is it finished?

>chasing down Wheel of Fortune
>everyone except Kakyoin tries to beat up the people at the pitstop
>Kak looks over to shorty expecting her to back him up
>She's stomping around trying to cutely threaten people too
CANON

He posted a download link if I remember correctly, should be in the archive.

No, if you use Cinderella to get your old stand back it starts at level 1 so you might as well just go for the personality test again

I love shorty

Attached: 35894605_p13.png (1000x1000, 149K)

Imagine that you and your bros need to embark on a journey to Egypt to defeat an all powerful vampire because it's the only way to cure the desease of your friends mom. Now imagine all of that again, but this time there is a retard Loli at your side.
Tell me which one would you prefer?

How would King Crimson work in a part 5 game?
>Epitaph status that decreases your accuracy
>Time Skip attack skips two turns, making you randomly spend SP on moves you could have chosen, and halves your defense and makes you more susceptible to a one hit ko for one turn.

How do I beat barbie?

Attached: orby.png (640x480, 29K)

Cheat.

Like, how retarded are we talking here?

Figure out how he's cheating. You could also cheat if you have the right stands but chances are he's gonna catch you doing it.

God, that is so adorable.

ITS NOT BARBIE OR ORBBIE
ITS D'ARBY

Has anything from the other part games been posted?

"crippling autism" retarded

always get royal flushes

you got a link? i can't find it

Well i'm kinda ignorant on things in general, so could you give a description on what that would be?

Either way if more people wanna come along to get Dio I guess I don't mind.
Can't be super picky about it ya know?

poor dio

Aside from the demo of 7SU2, no. Someone said something about having a demo within a month to a post saying that making a part 5 game was going to be more work than they expect but I'm pretty sure that was someone making shit up.

man this new update is really hyping me up, i'm trying to find the King Crimson mod link and a lot of people are talking about adding questlines and new Stands

Twin Blades Polnareff, is it doable on my first playthrough with a lvl. 40 Joykiller and a lvl. 30 Jotaro? Or it's meant to be beaten on a NG+?

Attached: f7de4b0af019be4cf4a612d36583d16c.png (439x627, 788K)

chris-chan autistic

mediafire.com/file/jwwjs1w9v64zbxu/7thjojo.rar/file

I beat him with a level 40 cardigans and level 30 jotaro
Daily dose is op

Oh...Oh.
Well getting to Dio is probably gonna suck, just probably not as much as before I guess.
Still, as long as she ain't evil and can use her stand fairly well it'll still be fine.
I'll just keep an open mind about it.

What's this version for?

It adds new moves made by some user
It's pretty good some of it is kinda overpowered

I am going back to Caravan in my next run. I bought into the Miracles meme because of all the cute fanart then I tried Quicksilver and Deep Purple but none of them compared to the fun I had with Caravan.

I tried using Piramid Models to buff myself, but Iai Slash hits too hard anyway, I've got decent if not great damage output, but I just can't get to DoT him with my Stand nor send him flying with Jotaro, that would help a lot. I'll keep trying I guess, but having to defeat Khan and regular Polnareff every time makes it so painful.

I'll do a new playthrough with Caravan since it seems fun. Which MC body type fits him best?

phat

Fat

if you're doing new game plus, sleeping with weapons will give Caravan new moves

/deepestpurple/

Based

>at Steely Dan
>MC turned into a clone of Jotaro
wtf is this glitch, do I need to worry?

Attached: wtf.jpg (635x463, 70K)

it's a glitch with the version that added the steely dan fight
i think that's the only problem with it

fuck off rubber soul

Where my Sanders at?

Attached: pharoah.png (400x280, 8K)

Character:
Name:Bane
Stand:Miracles

This was my first character, and so far it's been going pretty good. Abusing "...." is pretty fun, although the low damage gets a bit annoying at times.

ayy

Yo

I beat Twin Blades Polnareff with a Lv. 45 Joykiller and Lv. 35 Jotaro [spoiler[yesterday, also on a first playthrough.
I can offer you some tips, but in reality the fight boils down to getting lucky with status effects. If you get up to Lv. 45, you can get Contaminate, which will poison Polnareff (the other effects won't proc because I think he's immune). You can also buy Rifle Ammo and the Indestructible Coat in the secret weapons shop in Kom Ombo (rightmost building, enter from the 4th tile on the north side). Jotaro can use the Rifle Ammo to inflict Bleeding on Polnareff, which you REALLY want to happen, because Bleeding does ridiculous DoT. The Joykiller can also inflict Bleeding randomly.
As usual, keep up the Pyramid Models and set your tactics to defensive ones to up your survival. Once you see the prompt for Bleeding, you're a step closer to victory.
Good luck, user.

WE

i can beat pol but cant spoiler right lol

Play the 7th stand user 2 demo.
7su2.tumblr.com
mega.nz/#!acVnSIrK!ujTFYqv6xBdce7UZpQ9fPx_CUGGqvck1mL0ADlIgYpY

Attached: 1563423909673.png (500x625, 351K)

WUZ

If most of Yea Forums got Miracles that automatically makes it a virgin stand sorry

Attached: 1424277256137.png (695x565, 462K)

>All that
Given all the bullshit I've heard about Twin Blades Pol, I figure I'd just grind to 50 with Miracles and hope something in those last five levels can power through. I bet he's immune to "....." or Crunch.

Is this ever going to be finished? I don't want to play this and feel incomplete for the rest of my life.

I'm still stuck as Jotaro after the fight, is there a fix for it?

Well, shit, as far as I know, no there is not.

SHOGUNZ

I'm optimistic about it, but you never know. The demo is about an hour long and they say they made the demo to show people they were serious about making the game.

nevermind, I swapped him out of the party for Joseph and I changed back, shit's weird

Type in these brackets [] and in between like a sandwich, in lowercase put the word spoiler.
Then you type the things that you don't want to be spoiled.
Then you do the brackets like this [/] with spoiler being behind the forward dash.

Thanks fellow Joykillerbro, many useful advices there, I really want that Badge so I'll keep trying against him

if you use 4chanx you can ctrl+s to add a spoiler tag.
Just highlight what you want to spoiler.

Why are they treating Lupin like shit?

>got him first run
>that AoE
>that damage
>those status effects
>that final joey sequence

Attached: 1545459001076.jpg (373x339, 17K)

They're trying to make him dumb.

>Killing the entire field in one turn
Is Sanders the best Stand for grinding?

Which ones are op?

>if you have the strange family you mom looks at you like a "pig in a pig farm"
I guess that's a japanese phrase

I should mention she only does that while you're wearing the bunny suit.

Probably a similar sentiment to "Looks at you like you're a piece of shit"

Yeah, I just thought it was a weird turn of phrase.

Is there a 7SU like fan RPG for Phantom Blood or Battle Tendency in development?

It's along the lines of "looking at you like a pig about to be slaughtered"

Oh, really? Thanks, user.

There's a lot more souvenirs/shit that can be put in the second floor now, including what I'm 99% sure is the sword of St. George

What's the strange family? couldn't find anything about it in the wiki and I can't read moonrunes so JP wiki is useless for me

Basically your brother is Caesar, your dad is Will Zeppeli, and your mom wears a scarf like LisaLisa. You start off knowing ripple skills right off the bat.

Also it's chaos mode only, so it wouldn't be on the english wiki (yet.)

Alright boys, finally getting into Dragon Question, keep hearing good shit about the series, bout to start with 3, discuss

Poorfags need not apply

Attached: erdrick.png (833x960, 979K)

Oh, I see, I thought I was referring to the Josuke route

Oh, for josuke, you need to get a disc from the dev room after you beat the last boss.

Play the Snes version

enjoy your gamebreaking glitches nerd

Me and a buddy were thinking about making one for Phantom Blood. Don't take that as like an official announcement or anything, though.

You better do it now that you got me hyped.

>toon
WHERE DID THIS TERM EVEN COME FROM, CHRIST DID I MANDELA EFFECT INTO A DIFFERENT REALITY OR WHAT?

It's an old term, like a really, really old term.

I actually bought the fake game, it doesn't fuck up your file does it?

What stand could realistically take on the World or stand with the greats?

No, the bootleg game itself can't really be completed. The real game is fine.

What does Sunlight Remedy do? Is it a random stat boost or something because that description doesn't really help

Attached: 1497838006734.jpg (437x435, 80K)

>two people (potentially) working on a P1 7SU
>P3 already done obviously
>a team working on P4 7SU (admittedly to lukewarm results but we'll see how it develops)
>a team working on P5 7SU
>one chad working on P7SU

Alright all we need is one for P2 and for nobody to do one for Part 6 or 8 and we're golden

Attached: 1543542369659.png (1504x1782, 1.86M)

I think it's a +1 boost to all stats (with +2 to HP/SP) I wanna say, but I don't think I really tested it too much so I only ever noticed the HP/SP boost.

I think I remember it being popularized by an ancient MMO set in some cartoon's universe. Toon Town or something?

On my 1st run after getting Cardigans from the test but as fitting as the personality evaluation is for me I hate the boring power.
>Can cure others’ wounds and ailments, using Stand power
Like for fucks sake every other healer stand is a creative ability and not just
>hur dur stando healing magic
so i'm wondering how much the personality affects the story and if it's worth it to restart for Napalm Death?

Attached: Tumblr_inline_n7cioxgNcj1rnuw0g.png (400x280, 8K)

Does the pokemon personality test matter?

Reality don't the powers and design that interest you most say more about you then a personality test?

t. got pixies

fuck off woolie

>go to singapore today
>finish ebony devil fight and walking around with joseph
>remember scarf wearing woman from first day
>go to meet her with joseph because that's gotta be lisa lisa or a stand doll made to look like her
>comments that's she's beautiful and that he's probably seen her somewhere before
>mfw he's doing it again

Attached: 1539025018410.png (1366x768, 698K)

Not super sure since I'm only on my first playthrough as averageman with Cardigans, but from what I've gathered it seems to me like your character's gender/body type is what determines their story personality, not the stand.
Again, only on my first playthrough, so I could be totally wrong about that.

It's essentially the perfect support because all it does is heal and cure status ailments.

It's actually the stand.

stand types and questions you answered will determine your responses in story, as according to the wiki. for example, people who have wildhearts or pixies may not be able to go drinking with kak yo ween because they're too beta

I was joykiller level 40 just spam full body strike or whatever its called and star finger him in his butt i had quite a few first aids saved up too.

Ah, okay, my mistake.

>falling for the liquid jew

>Reality don't the powers and design that interest you most say more about you then a personality test?
Nope. A frail nerd might like The World but he'd never roll it if the arrow hit him.

I got the maxed version of sonic youth but took joy killer instead because i liked the stand more

>not drinking with your friends and sloots who may be male

he was so salty

Well chances are he wouldn't get any of the 18 stands either but something that he could personally identify with and would subconsciously think is cool along with a power he would think is useful

>picked jolyne sprite
>named her sadako
>catchphrase is "Bitchin!!"
>got sonic youth

How'd I do?

Attached: Cxfglz_UUAAEyzG.jpg (617x1175, 256K)

Faggot level

Fantastic.

Soon

Attached: Stardust.Crusaders.full.2188361.jpg (1208x1000, 463K)

correct, it's an MMO term and comes from Toon Town

She was such a cutey. Was she supposed to be Malay?

What was the point of this character?

What are the game stands that'd make the best canon stands?

>inb4 Miracles and Carpenters

Hey has anyone seen shorty? She's been gone for awhile...

Attached: 43984288_p18.jpg (400x400, 63K)

Comedy relief.

Anne the orphan

Shut the fuck up no one cares holy shit

Same point as the black kid from Battle Tendency. An outsider to all this nonsense who acts as a viewer from without, to help give context to the madness.

I mean her ethnicity.

where does all this shorty ryona come from?

Joykiller cause I love him
Miracles cause holy shit
Specials cause they're fun
Caravan for jewbirb

Thats kinda what I was wondering because I don't know how the personality affects the game.I have heard something about being about to change your stand somehow later and if so I would be fine to change later to keep the starting personality if the does affect the game.
I don't have a problem with it being a healer and some of the stands I love the most in jojo have some way to heal or more geared to support. My problem with Cardigans is thats it is a uncreative power from a manga/show I love for creative powers.

Average has about as much or more

Attached: 36921420_p4.jpg (640x512, 116K)

Maybe. Since she was a runaway, who knows, really?

Deep purple, you could murder everyone instantly by detonating the oxygen in ther lungs.

I figured since she was near Singapore and was left off there. I love Malay Singaporean girls.

The aroo from when yamcha does his wolf fang fist but really loud

Attached: 60717450_p9.jpg (1000x1412, 436K)

If it's any consolation, Cardigans' abilities aren't 100% just healing magic bullshit, there's also some general medical shit in there too, like combat defibrillators and anesthesia.

one user told me that someone is doing one for Part 6, they even linked a discord

Which Stand would you want out of the ones you can get that you think would be most beneficial in real life?

Attached: e2e04d970a986376eb5c14784dc6476e.png (500x338, 155K)

>Pharoah Sanders
Can transform into a giant fucking lightning sphinx, all thirty spear-men can manifest and swarm an enemy stand, electricity lines riddle the modern world, and the stand user can actually manipulate electricity without even manifesting the Egyptian spear-men. A lightning Phalanx could defend against The World.
>Deep Purple
A walking fucking hydrogen bomb, can make its stand user fly if power is used right, manipulation of air allows you to suffocate enemies without going near them, and the shear manipulation of atmosphere ensures a counter for practically any stand.
>Napalm Death
Can reverse fucking time, can warp reality with explosions, and can trigger explosives on the level of atom bombs at numerous ranges.

A lot of the stands don't have abilities that reflect their descriptions.

just drink a diamond c you'll be fine

Crazy diamond without doubt.

Attached: 194.gif (640x360, 1010K)

Miracles, easy
You don't need a ridiculously strong punchghost in real life, the "manipulate peoples' subconscious and become invisible" is so stupid broken on so many levels

what's even the difference between Zeppeli family and strange family? Do you just die protecting your best bro in one of the routes?

Heaven's Door easily, you can literally write in things you want to learn.

When did you realize the events of 7th Stand User are part of the infinite time loop scenario in the Jojo universe making every character, stand an ending combination canon?

Attached: American_81854b_5840542.jpg (900x1408, 486K)

Oh wait you meant the ones in the game. in that case I'd go with Miracles.

>diesel is canon and one of the alternate future universes

Attached: 26d.png (900x750, 837K)

No, fuck you.

>subs vs dubs

It's kind of a shame that ripoff series never went further, seeing an Americanified version of all of Part 3 might have been cool

He started it badly though

>tfw no diesel 7th stand user

It’s literally, fucking N’doul and geb

I can't believe Araki copied Diesel so blatantly

That was a joke

yes it is

>the two best all-around stands are named after black singers
what did clayman mean by this?

Alright boys, who wants to make the Diesel fangame RPG?

Attached: mistake.png (1724x972, 2M)

Like, the other characters are at least “different” but that is just fucking N’doul

You know.

Attached: 1499375685916.jpg (1127x994, 104K)

just reskin 7th stand user

>the other characters are at least “different”
Besides the guy with the exotic-sounding name and the weird nubby hair and a fire-based stand, right?

>it now starts out in california
Eat your hamburgers Apollo.

OK, but what do we rename all the PC stands to? We can't have them named after famous songs or musicians, that would violate copywrite.
Would Pharaoh Sanders become Lightning Pharaoh?

That could just be Abdul trying to hide from dio before meeting Joseph, we don’t know

Shocking Sanders

Name them after video games instead of bands and songs.

Happy slayer
Blessings
Buried magenta
Fairies
Goldstein

Deep Indigo

Wildcat
Aquamarine
Mr. GUN
Barking Dog

That works.
>Pixies is Faries
>Mr. Big is Big Boss(wait, that doesn't work either)
>Deep Purple is Buried Indigo
>Sonic Youth is Speedy Youngsters

Shawls
Crimson Fist
Convoy

Diesel actually started where it did because the OVAs that started right when the group got to Egypt were the only thing available in the west way back then

The guy is even on record stating he thought JoJo would never come to the west for obvious reasons so he chose to strike while the iron was hot and try and get some version of the story out there, it's pretty funny

Royal Garland
Roarin' Wolf
Sea Man
Killer Joy
Sound Youth
Wildhats
Deep Smoke
Pixels
Mirages
Napalm Bomber
Car Painters
Swiftsilver
Surgeons
Mr. Long Shot
Specialists
Pharoah Thunders
Ant Man

Attached: DlXlI4iU0AEaDtd.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>if you have one of the shit family situations in chaos mode ("evil" family, dead parents, or completely alone) there is no second floor

>Jefe Grande

fuck the jewbird

Attached: DLdT2s5UQAAqFbc.jpg (400x379, 31K)

>pharaoh thunders

Attached: 1560278802268.png (282x424, 50K)

wait does friendship points carry over in new game plus?

is there any evil family dialogue?

yes

unless you reset them

Yes. Basically your dad is a drunk fuck, your mom bitches at you, and your sister doesn't want you to talk to her at school because you embarrass her.

Then there's nowhere to place the souvenirs?

>he thought JoJo would never come to the west
I understand his result
after all, most of Stand name is based on Music anyway

The room is still there, you're just stuck in an alternate living room until your next NG+

That is perfect for the evil end.

Can you even talk to your sister at the school normally? I thought she remained at home.

Yeah, your family in that scenario are such faggots that if they get kidnapped/killed by Joey, the MC is just like "Well, better go, the Joestars are waiting"

Can Chaos Mode continue on to another NG+? Or are you locked out of it like Josuke mode?

You can't. It's just flavor text.

I honestly don't know that. There's probably a way to activate it/deactivate it. Maybe you need to rebuy it every NG+

does anything happen during that route or is MC just happy when Joey kidnaps them then just forgets they exist

I hope it's on for every subsequent playthrough

How do you access chaos mode? Is it a new feature?

man i just wanna say its fucking retarded that you're locked out of new game plus because you completed certain endings, like whats even the point of that?

No idea yet, I'm still in Japan.
It's in an update that's currently being translated.

you have to complete the game a few times and rack up enough money to buy chaos mode, its still not out yet, chaos user is doing the good work and translating it

You can activate it somehow after 5 NG+

yeah so either find a save file that's beaten the game a few times or play the game now so you can start chaos mode as soon as chaos user finishes

If my memory and google translate don't fail me, when I checked in the wiki it said you had a choice of activating it in every new playthrough after you unlock it

>when you're in the shit family, your mother bitches at you for taking water out of the fridge
>as an orphan, there is no water because your fridge is empty

just like real life

Attached: let go.jpg (602x620, 48K)

Did someone start translating it again? I thought the english translation had stopped
Does anyone have a link to the new translation?

>Joey goes to kidnap your family
>You have no family to kidnap
>He can't even steal anything from you because you're a poorfag

Attached: 35483274_p2.jpg (500x300, 179K)

Is this game actually any good or is it just a power trip wankfest

I'm working on it.
In case the mods get pissy, I made this to post it in.

Fuck the hell yes!

It has a lot of detail and love put into it. Just try it.

>power trip wankfest
Hahahaha, no. You are the weakest playable stand user in the game and that is fucking saying something. Only in your final levels do you really start to rival your companions' stats in their average levels

What are people talking about? Am I missing out on a feature?

It's fun and the only complaint I have is the LONG unskippable cutscenes (and there are still long cutscenes even with KC activated.)

it's something called chaos mode

so just like real life

Is it available in the version I got from the website or is it part of that updated version? What does it do?

He can still kidnap your sister when you're orphaned. Supposedly you start crying.

cunny

It's the big update that clayman dropped recently, an user is translating it.

its not in english yet
it does a lot of shit

is chaos mode really that big of an update?

>He fucked up the personality test
I was one of the strongest if not the strongest in my party.

There's also stuff from the update in general like the narcolepsy trait

It's a lot of text.
Trust me.

look at your stats and look at jotaro's

thats fucking awesome dude, i was afraid that it was just a bit of flavor text

Is f-mega even fucking possible on hard?
I don't get this shit, but fuck man I don't wanna miss out on 3 badges of honor

It adds a lot of fetish stuff I hear including Jotaro having special dialogue for fat girl. Also some extra stuff for Josuke mode,

Ah, cool. When will it be finished?

What's that mean? Why does everyone on here say it?

Attached: grandma shrugging.jpg (500x498, 43K)

It's just something cute and funny.

you have a pretty weak Stand compared to everyone else. Only when you're at max level can you compare but even then Jotaro is the best fighter simply because of how bullshit time stop is. its a pretty fun, you're basically buds with the main cast

Use cheat engine and speedhack it.
I don't know how to use CE to speedhack, but I've heard it works.

Joseph was my partner and we are not too far apart/.

she's cute and funny
c + unny
cunny

I see.

Attached: 1323434458220.png (174x160, 2K)

Cunny is a term for a prepubescent girl's vagina. How fucking new are you?

damn, i feel like i should hold of playing then, it feels like this bleeds into stuff that isn't chaos mode

google it

But one stand has a requiem and another drops nukes

Around the time Bannerlord is released

Are Requiem Stands part of the update?

Red Garlands last move

oh shit I'd better hurry then

yeah and you have to level them up to have all that, and Jotaro is still bullshit powerful because of time stop

Where my Kings at? It's a pretty neat, versatile stand.

Attached: 1558230252746.png (400x280, 38K)

Is the update adding any new Stands?

Attached: 1378316662012.png (487x436, 32K)

I like how I can grind really easily by just clearing the entire field of enemies at once.

>electricity manipulation without manifesting your lightning spearmen
jesus, so broken if in canon

Also, how the fuck would that stand look? Considering it's 30 soldiers, are they life sized or tiny like Bad Company?

Wel that's Jotaro that does not mean you are the weakest. Also canon wise I doubt his time stop could beat a far long range nuke he barely beat a singular rat with a rifle

Which stand has the most world interactions?
I played Adam Ant in my last playthrough and there was almost nothing

Well, not player stands

I haven't used it yet, but I see anons claiming it can move through powerlines like Red Hot Chilli Pepper. Does that ever happen ingame or are they just assuming?

Miracles

Fuck. Why not? It'd be cool.

Attached: 1540238226379.jpg (300x287, 66K)

Miracles.

I dunno dude, ask clayman

Pretty sure they are life sized, but I'm not certain.

so what your saying is, the MC is the strongest Stand user if he gets Mr Big or Quicksilver

>clayman added the jotaro fangirls part once you exit your house for the first time
It's not even a chaos mode thing, pretty weird

i think some people are making mods for that, i heard someone was making a King Crimson mod

There are a couple of overworld events where they show a more fine-control over electricity than you would expect, and I think a few things where they go into stuff.
But most of it is probably assumptions based off of the fact they are made of electricity.

Whatever happened to that Tumblr made sequel? Is it still in demo?

yes

i'm amazed that people are talking about this game, i really love it but i didn't think it would be this popular

It just got an update

Why the fuck is nobody talking about how fucking awesome the stands for the second game are? Ace of Spades is fucking cool.

Because we haven't gotten the chance to use them

Attached: 20e7c90fd4d8e8cd9d6c42fef661d38a1541017616_.png (200x201, 53K)

Will we be able to shave worst Jojo in the sequel?

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

>He hasn't taken the Specials pill

Attached: alloutattack.png (610x860, 30K)

Where are my Cardigans bros at?

Cardigans uses medical tools and drugs for healing and attacking, it isn't (just) stand magic bullshit.

Attached: IMG_2554.jpg (678x678, 43K)

Did he have absolutely any shame ?

Giorno isn't in Part 4 though

Giorno isn't a Jojo, he's GioGio

But Jotaro is in Part 3 user.

Wheres everyone getting all this cool Seventh Stand User fan art?

lmao why cant cardigans just heal a flesh bud??? or my tiny dick?????

because it actually has to do it.

Attached: 1563475618760.png (480x480, 148K)

fucking zoomers, lmao. People were calling WoW characters toons in 2006
also believing in the Mandela effect is schizo tier. No, reality did not shift around you, you were just unfamiliar with a concept or word. Retard.

Check the archive, some user posted a mega

Attached: 18354252_p14.jpg (700x569, 77K)

You guys DID kill yourselves to save everyone right?

someone posted a mega last thread
mega.nz/#F!gYNHWAxa!E4kky4E3Bl2JsMdQF5EmqA

>Got shitty gun stand in the demo for the sequel
>Didn't even get the opportunity to use it in a single fight
Bullshit.

Toon town came out in 2003 dumbass.

You can't even use Cardigans to heal Kakyoin's eyes since the MC isnt a trained medic to perform a proper surgery/examination, so it isn't supposed to be just "lol you are cured". The reason it's healing is standard healbot in combat is probably for balance/gameplay reasons, not unlike how eating food heals you.

Is there still no combat for the demo? I know it is being made by some Tumblr users and it likely won't come close to the original, but this shit has been on for a while now.

Full game is in development hell forever so don't worry about it.

>Is there still no combat for the demo?
Yes but you fight as Josuke, and well it's awful

Attached: 1562611255578.png (634x476, 71K)

THOSE ARE THE GRAPHICS?

YUCK YUCK YUCK. JUST CUT SPRITES OUT OF THE MANGA YOU RETARDS

Considering that you don't even get to use your stand, I don't even see what the fucking point was.
Two chapters, but not a single fight with your stand.

It's sort of a prologue.

So if Red Garland and Star Platinum were to hit eachother at full power at the exact same time, who would win?

>the OVAs that started right when the group got to Egypt were the only thing available in the west way back then
That's incorrect, actually
the OVA wasn't localised until 2003. The only piece of JoJo that was available in the West back then was the arcade game.

Holy shit, this is amazing. Thank you!

>Joykiller has the second most art out of the stands
>followed by Quicksilver
>Adam Ant not in last

I'm surprised

Ew, why not just make the combat first person? That worked a lot better, and allows you to cheat by using manga panels as base.

Attached: IMG_4987.jpg (586x488, 143K)

>Ew, why not just make the combat first person? That worked a lot better, and allows you to cheat by using manga panels as base.

twitter.com/Official_7SU2/status/1151561754880573440

Red Garland is supposed to be just slightly stronger, but Star Platinum is a lot more durable, so i assume nothing would happen for the first few blows, but Red Garland's fists would break down eventually.

Why are so many of the Sanders images adorable?

>see more awesome stuff
[citation needed]

That's unfortunate, but understandable. Hopefully they get a chance to touch up the combat sprites eventually.

That's dumb because now they're in development hell and won't ever reach anything close to a release.

Red Garland is slightly stronger, but Star Plat is way better in pretty much every other category and would pretty handily win a drawn out fight simply because it can tank more

It's a bad prologue, it should've concluded with me actually getting to use my shitty stand.

Isnt there an update for the original game that never got a translation?

user is doing it, it’s chaos mode. It’ll be done soon. Like a month maybe

Literally happening right now, it's why there have been so many 7SU threads popping up recently, everyone's trying to rush playthroughs for the update

Oh, cool. I was thinking of replaying since my old save file was lost. Is there anything for post game only that i should have a savefile ready? I don't know much about the new content.

Attached: IMG_4988.jpg (750x536, 62K)

Source on this news.

Besides the fact he shows up every other thread with progress updates and there’s a link to his tumblr which he made in case these threads get banned in this very thread?

Post his tumblr.

Attached: PhkqCqE.png (326x326, 155K)

Eh, I liked it.

It’s literally just for the finished translation, he posts updates in threads when he’s willing. Like posting the dialogue for the “uncontrolled” stands you can get in chaos mode or showing off screenshots of the ufo ending.

Hell pretty sure he was here earlier mentioning he’s still working on the Events added in Japan in chaos mode, namely about not knowing yet if the “evil family+Joey kidnapping them” changes has a point where you just don’t care or thank him for it

Fuck

Couple decent looking stands are pretty much the only good things that came out of it.

You're right, though I finally got out of the PC's house and now I'm translating the fangirl segment.

Nice. How cringey is it?

It's lifted straight from the manga so far. It's not chaos mode exclusive either.

Can we have an estimated time?

Speaking of which, how about a way we can donate as incentive to keep you hard at work?

The threads are incentive enough. I have to wageslave most days so I can't really give a real estimated time. Even if I do give up or die or something, I'll make sure I upload what I've done.

>next run will be as a moneygrubbing, perverted fatass with a heart of gold
>based Caravan backing me up with stupid bullshit powerups and items
>I get to be the comic relief character that everyone thinks is useless at first but ends up being stupidly broken
Can't wait

Attached: CIhDxf5UkAAS93O.jpg (700x940, 110K)

God speed user.

Attached: 1481968516531.png (1205x670, 1.09M)

truly based

Attached: 19449128_p0.jpg (435x317, 26K)

Am I the only one who really doesn't like how the quiz works? "Are you scared of girls? No? Congrats you're Red Garland lol"

Attached: 1501153596872.jpg (750x719, 210K)

I hate the shorty in this

You need to be in NG+5 and have max money to unlock chaos mode, it would be a bad idea to wait until it is released to start playing

7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Personality_Evaluation
it's somewhat long, but it explains everything

what is the most common stand that people got?

miracles

Attached: 1511239419666.png (446x446, 280K)

i mean looking at the personality description i can understand why you would say that

centipede moustache always cracks me up

Attached: 19240490_p0.png (2000x1349, 1.54M)