It's over for Xbox

Attached: FJ0Mv6A.png (923x918, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bw-ThW5TfZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no it says the fight is far from over

How about those fags just try to get the PC digital realm on lock?

friendly reminder that the Switch will have Xbox Live

That's why gamepass is coming to PC. They're gonna try to leapfrog the Steam/Epic mess with a new business model.

>Switch sold more than Xbone
Sad.

literally depends if halo infinite knocks it out of the park.

Oof yikes, xbros what happened?

At least it beat the sales of consoles such as the Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Wii U and even N64. Most of those consoles btw besides Wii U deserved to sell much better than they did but I guess gaming wasn't as big then.

I'd prefer purchasing titles outright, but that's cool too I guess. I just want the xbone exclusives and AAA titles guaranteed for PC. I already use the 1s controller for PC.

Attached: Joost montage.webm (1920x1080, 2.46M)

People predicted the end of Nintendo all the time with the Wii U and they managed to bounce back. Anything is possible with a new console.

>YFW surprise xbone handheld

Attached: 1505520223406.jpg (638x482, 68K)

won't it be out on the base XBone?

>Release multiplats with no censorship
>Work out crossplay deals with any platform that will listen
>Free Xbox live for online multiplayer only, premium paid Xbox live for online multiplayer plus exclusive digital discounts, some free old games per month, etc.

There, I just saved the Xbox brand. You're welcome Bill Gates.

>sell your billion dollar corporation to poojeets
>that slowly run it into the ground

Everything but Windows is a net loss for Microsoft and if you use Windows 10 you will know how awful it is every fucking update. Nothing but bloat on top of bloat. Boeing is paying the price and so will Microsoft sooner or later.

all sony has to do is announce god of war and uncharted and they will win next gen before it even starts, the cult of personality around sony is too much now

With poos, you lose.

Discuss

Attached: xbox.png (805x820, 363K)

What happens when hospitals, retail stores, or any place that uses an OS for their technology switches to an alternative that gives them less of a headache? Maybe even an open source one that becomes enticing to them because they no longer have to pay Microsoft? I know all of them stick to 7, XP and even fucking Vista sometimes but what happens when those OS' finally become unusable? What's gonna happen to Microsoft?

Attached: 1416677743681.jpg (400x267, 20K)

Who cares about the Xbox One when the Xbox Scarlett is right around the corner.

Does this mean your games go away too? I thought digital was the future bros...

youtube.com/watch?v=bw-ThW5TfZU

Even normies have realized

they have enough server space to store the hard drive contents of every windows 10 user, but not enough to store every xbox account, shaking my head

PS4's censorship coupled with their focus on western cinematic titles poses a good chance of crippling their userbase. I'd see it a cold day in hell that I buy an xbox console but the ps5's game offerings are looking pretty shit right now.

You realize Bill Gates and MS in general give 0 fucks about XBox, right? XBox is literally just a side project for Microsoft, it's not like with Sony who really hang onto the console market. Even Sony has other stuff, they have electronic products and movie studios. The only company that solely relies on their consoles and games is Nintendo.

I'm annoyed because despite the xboner being so shit it's the only console supporting Atmos/Netflix Atmos and 4k playback.

I had to buy a used xbox just to get these features because Sony couldn't fucking bother with it.

I have made a secondary account i couldn't able to access since 2006 and i still have it in my friendslist.

I mean, I've bought in on every system released for a long time now, and I'm not getting the next Xbox because it won't have a exclusive games.

So, kinda. There's no point in buying a system for games you can play elsewhere.

phil spencer in his time as president of the xbox division has put a lot of work into having the microsoft heads see the value in the xbox division, he's actually gotten it to where he actually reports to the microsoft ceo now.

Top fucking kek at you people
>sony censored 7 games where a png is changed
>EVERYONE WILL DROP SONY FOR THIS
>ah now to plug in my xbox and play konosuba: the video game...WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT ON XBOX AND PS4 EXCLUSIVE

Except sorny's movies are garbage and they just whiffed hard as fuck on a new camera release. They're lucky many cameras use their sensors desu.

I really hope another company that hasn’t jumped on the outsourcing meme develops a new OS soon. I want off Microsoft’s ride.

I don't give a damn. I just want Forza Horizon 4 on Steam.

SEETHING

Attached: ohno.png (1008x477, 183K)

WTF bros, that's more money than nintendo makes in a year!

>Sony reboots Spiderman 4 times in 10 years.
>Fuckup after fuckup.
>They finally beg their way into Disney's capeshit money printer.
>SEETHING, Sony always wins, goldface.jpg

>Spiderman reboot 9001: Interracial boogaloo
>Lionking shit already at 180m halfway through opening weekend
OK lmao

2nd reboot, cunt. SEETHING.

Normies are retarded and feel obligated to see it. Also, SEETHING.

Everyone realized this, when they announced Xbox Scarlett they killed the Xbone the same way Nintendo killed the Wii U and 3DS with the Switch and Switch Lite.

Don't worry they have the disabled gamer market on lock

Microsoft should just sell Xbox brand to someone else while it's not too late

they have ascended pass this little squabble
microsoft is finally in tune with itself and realized who they are, and how pointless it is to fight with yourself
why fight with PC, when you are PC

>it's another shitposting Europoor thread

when you compare microsoft to sony or nintendo
and you just take a step back, then you realize just how puny those two are compared to what microsoft represents

Microsoft still has easily the best controller design, they will always make a solid margin off pc users buying the controller.

You alright xbros?

g-gears was supposed to look amazing!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: gears yikes.jpg (3840x2160, 2.59M)

Sony needs competition to keep their Jewry in check.

>ps completely gave up on backwards compatibility this gen, microshitters BC library expands by the hour

Guys I am the only one who thinks that Phil Spencer is an undercover agent that works for Sony? I mean all of the decisions that he made were harmful for Xbox. Porting Xbox exclusives to PC, buying irrelevant studios that don't make good games, abandoning old franchises like fable, pushing Xbox pass, spending money on timed exclusives instead of making actual exclusives etc. Why Microsoft still didn't fire him?

Sony is a weird company, what are they even doing? camera? I don't think they do phones anymore, music, movies, anything else? don't think any of these are particularly successful too

M$ has far more "fuck you" money to burn than all the other gaming companies combined. Lets see how they can waste it.

>is the console war over?
>the fight is far from over
god what a pointless article

>historically anti-consumer
>everything a microtransaction
>xbl gold has ads everywhere
>pay to play online
>one of the worst online communities on any platform
>RROD, bad controllers, bullshit mS space dollary-doos
>always online drm threats
>always watching kinect threats
>"if you don't have online you can buy last gen"
>smack talking cusomters
>poo-tier cs
>paid mods
>online store actually worse than Origin or Uplay
>limited specs
>gimped display possibilities
>overpriced
>everything is a premium

It's been over since the first year of the 360, only people too afraid or too ignorant to go PC are keeping this potatoe on life support
>exclusives

Yeah, sure worked out pretty for gfwl.

Attached: 0.jpg (970x1212, 129K)

>all this shit done already with Xbox gold
>Sony is the one who doesn't want crossplay
I honestly think it's because nip developers don't wanna collab with them since it's seen as a uniquely western product whom make up around 70% of all games produced

Why did Microsoft kill Fable? The mechanics seemed ahead of their time.

the only difference Sony has is games. Other than that it's the same bs.

Sony isn't in a current legal battle for faulty hardware, that's nintendo.

Shitty d-pads, also 360 sticks were shitty prone to wearing out fast

Not necessarily "killed" but I remember that they announced fable legends and people were hyped about it. But then Ms cancelled it and we were given nothing instead.

STILL waiting for the master chief collection, they've been dead silent

Microshit is making stupid decisions since Steve Ballmer.

We'd need a Linux alternative too since that was infested with SJW shit. We need an open source platform that just focuses on the essentials. Not some ideology or bloated with spyware.

The xbox one is just coasting at this point. They actually both are. But microsofts gonna ride out gears 5, ori 2, battletoads and whatever else they have planned out while continuing to beef up game pass and xbox live. Theres no point in changing marketing or investing more into xbox one, they are waiting for the next gen refresh and to put on a good face next e3 instead of having a negative image like last time.

>the only difference is games

Yeah, who would have thought that games would be vital for a video game console?

They just had a closed beta for a demo mission like last month there was a leak anyone could play. It was all over Yea Forums

I never thought I would say this, but hang in there MS. Success has been doing bad things to Sony.

if you intend on playing xbox 360 games then yeah but if you have an xbox one chances are you're still using the same account . If not it's already been 5 years since the release of the xbox one or close so it's probably gone anyway. Plus you can just log in on the website to keep your stuff

Blade Runner 2049 was made by Sony and it is literally so memorable it is constantly referenced here on Yea Forums. Not just daily but many times a day.