AL KUMBULA!

AL KUMBULA!

Attached: bf2 menu.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

ENEMY INFANTRY SPOTTED ENEMY INFANTRY SPOTTED ENEMY INFANTRY SPOTTED ENEMY INFANTRY SPOTTED ENEMY INFANTRY SPOTTED ENEMY INFANTRY SPOTTED ENEMY INFANTRY SPOTTED ENEMY INFANTRY SPOTTED

>A mutiny vote has started

>user has been promoted to commander

STOP YAPPING AND GET OFF THIS NET

WE ARE LOSING THIS BATTLE, START FIGHTING OR I'LL FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN

EAT MY JORTS

OH NOF!

>not 64man Karkand
What did he mean by this?

MEDIC!
m-m-m-m-m-medic

>ywn play snipers only 64 man dalian plant again
>ywn play pistol knife servers again

>That frag circus at the alley at point a

>That perfect sniper nest overlooking hotel(point b)

>The battle for the bridge and lasrt stand.

Probably the most iconic BF map next to Wake Island. Personally the Kubra Dam and the beach invasion one with the carrier was my favs next to Karkand.

>tfw me and squad flank left to the hill top point
or
>flank right along the wall and cap the flag all the way at the back
>squad leader climbs the crane and juts hides back there

Kubra Dam was really cool with all the verticality in the dam and areas surrounding it. It's a shame it didn't get played more.

I hate EA for taking down the servers and then C&Ding fan servers.

It doesn't even make sense. Do they actually think the average person interested in 2 & 2412 is interested in the new BF games or something, and then they shut the fan servers down to try and divert players to their current garbage? That's probably overthinking it though. EA is just a bunch of fucking assholes.

it does make sense, the revive project fags used EA assests and branding

And that damages EA how?

doesnt matter if it does or not they are a business

the mario royale was the same shit

No, them being a business is what doesn't matter. EA would have lost nothing by letting those servers continue. Nothing at fucking all. Fucking people over because you can when you don't benefit from doing so doesn't make sense for anyone or anything. It's just being a fucking asshole and is a symptom of the video game industry being (mostly) fucking garbage. Don't defend, of all fucking videogame companies, EA.

ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED.

>they didnt put karkand in BF4

SAKATA AHAD AL REJAL