Why'd he do it?

Why'd he do it?

Attached: BigSmoke-GTASA.jpg (425x651, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daw8xhaGj2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was hungry

He's a nigger

it was written in the book

He was hungry not for food, but for power.

So they'd remember the name... Big Smoke!

mainly for three reasons:
1. he got caught up in the money and the power
2. he didn't give a shit
3. everybody is gonna remember his name, big smoke

Why did HE do it?

Attached: 789653754159.png (893x438, 633K)

Why'd he fucking do it?

Attached: too intelligiANT.png (422x357, 161K)

>he just sits there while CJ is shooting his way up the palace, playing videogames and smoking, full of remorse for betraying everyone, telling himself he doesn't care, knowing his death will come in minutes
sad

The money. The power. The two numbers 9s.

He talks about ascending from his nigger nature and yet he still fell. He's a false prophet and he knew that.

What fucking book?

laws of the jungle

the dip corrupted him
most people can't handle a regular #6, big smoke ordered it with extra fucking dip

Remake when?

Don't say that....

sure, but you get in the style of soulless gta5

The story (antagonists especially) suffers from focusing on the ghetto and then switching to the big time crime organizations and gov agencies. It becomes dumb, like, why does CJ still suck on C.R.A.S.H\s cock when Toreno protects both him and Sweet, just put a bullet in them when they are in the house in venturas. And why is big smoke a boss of every rival gang in los santos? how did a turncoat fatass from a small-time fragmented gang become a boss of mexicans, russians and ballas all of a sudden?

because the streets is cold, dog

are you complaining the plot in a gta game is too dumb
way to miss the point

thats deep

he got caught up in the money, the power.

the game is about 3 times as long as it needs to be

it should've ended with you working for that CIA agent

He did what he had to do for the Grove

>trusting mike toreno
also smoke became the boss in los santos because tenpenny protects his and his drug operation
he's not really a boss, more like someone who keeps everything running and makes money for every gang
tenpenny chose him because he was the one who could destroy grove street easily

IIRC CRASH was trying to kill CJ after Toreno got involved and Big Smoke was the LS frontman for the LOCO Syndicate. Crack was king.

Like iit says in the book;Same thing makes us laugh, makes us cry

I do not expect it to be a deep sophisticated story, but san andreas is the only one that really felt inconsitent, maybe because it tried to 10 things at once.

Tenpenny doesn't know about Toreno, he's a drug trafficker for all he knows and thinks he was killed by CJ
they tried to kill CJ after he stole the documents from the fbi because he was a loose end but failed, they knew the fbi was coming for them

ryders betrayal was a last minute decision during development since they were too lazy to give him any purpose beyond the san fierro chapter

Didn't his VA quit too so they couldn't even give him a meaningful death?

he actually died like the little snake he was

i dont think so, since his VA returned for the introduction short film which was made after the games plot was finalised
youtube.com/watch?v=daw8xhaGj2s

Now that the dust has settled, was the train mission really that difficult?
I completed it on my second try, game gives you a couple of spots where you can shoot at the guys instead of relying on smoke and that makes it really easy

its easy if you know the exact spot/distance you should be and just let smoke handle it, otherwise it can be annoying

easy got it on my first try when I first played SA last month. Just need to understand that bullets cant defy logic and Big Smoke needs to be at a realistic angle.

Unironically niggerdom. He got caught up in the gangster lifestyle without any of the loyalty that's supposed to accompany it.

replayed the ps2 version recently and got it on the first try
but it was v1.2 or something so maybe they patched it to be easier, idk

I never thought it was hard. I got it on my first try when the game came out, I was a lot more mad about Zero's supply lines mission.