I guess they really did nail her look

Yen>Triss

I'm afraid to see Yen in the show

Here you go bro

Attached: q1DfPkF.jpg (1413x701, 62K)

Beautiful women are sexist you bigot!

>Netflix fucking up another franchise
Shocking

like any of you incels wouldn't worship the ground she walks on if she showed even an ounce of interest in you. hell, she probably wouldn't even have to.

I couldn't believe how fucking garbage the music was in the trailer. It's literally some generic soulless royalty free bullshit. Why couldn't they just use the music from the game at least that's actually slavic music. Funny how these mongoloids are all about "fairness and inclusivity for all cultures" but then they go and make the most americanized trash imaginable out of the witcher

Triss Merigold of Maribor more like Triss Merigold of Wakanda

You're acting like there's a shortage of blonde cheer leader types (I'm assuming that's more your speed) in media. They're still everywhere. Be considerate and be happy that people with more advanced taste, like yours truly, finally get something to drool at.

Attached: 1563589877700.png (827x1198, 795K)

she looks better than that ugly white bitch in the game

have sex

Name 1 good video game adaptation to film/television(and before bookfags tell me TW on Netflix is a book adaptation, the only reason that is possible is because of the games, so it's a moot point)

YOU CAN'T

I'm not trying to defend this yennefer at all but they at least tried to make her look like her, the clothes, the eyes and hair are kinda on point but this fucking Triss is unforgivable, she has nothing to do with books or games Triss. She looks considerably older than yenn also.

Attached: 669604ae961d74d0388ad4e74a2d88f8.jpg (1212x1569, 438K)

I hear people like the Castlevania thing.

What does that have to do with the fact that it's shit casting?

Mortal Kombat

Postal
The movie was on par with the games in regards of being trash.

It's okay. I think the only reason it is good is because CV has such sparse storytelling that there isn't some grand plot to ruin. You fight Dracula and the forces of evil. Bam!

This is only good because it's so bad. It's okay to enjoy it for what it is, but it's not good cinema.

>what could have been

Attached: 1563659741309.jpg (794x530, 48K)

>fake tits
absolutely unbased

have you seen the show yet? how can you reach that conclusion without actually having seen her portrayal of triss?

>you fight monsters but then you don't because politics and witches bam!
This Witcher show sounds like a winner to me.

Who ever uses Netflix anymore?

amazing what difference the right music can make

how fucking bad are these people working on the show that they couldn't get something as basic as this right

youtube.com/watch?v=nq9pbe-1Kd0

I know right. Totally wouldn't fuck her at all.

Soon

Attached: 1562551691549.png (960x540, 1.31M)

No one.
Netflix is going under and losing all their subscribers.

The hair looks nothing like Yen's.

At least shes attractive and kind of looks like her.

>whistles for magic horse

>black hair
check.
>violet eyes
check.
>white skin
eeeeeh

I take it

Me being willing to put my dick in something is not validation that the thing is perfect. The fake tits would still be fake tits, which are gross to me personally.

The complaint here is that redheads are being removed from all forms of media. Literally every classically red headed character has been turned into a black person, and if there IS a red headed woman in a show, she's paired up with a black person.

If there's a red head MALE in a show, they're ridiculed and made fun of.

Red headed people are the actual only true racial minority on the planet. Having red hair means all other human peoples outnumber you.

Red headed people being removed from media should be considered maniac genocidal behaviour.

wait

what? who asked for this?

Attached: coach_boomer.jpg (720x480, 38K)

Glad to see that at least some white genocide posting is still ironic.

i feel racist for saying this. but non-white characters in a show like this just totally kill any immersion. its just so ridiculous

>indian
>looks like her
no she does not

test

Americans like to pretend the entire world and all fictional worlds share America's racial population somehow. Even that population exists due to a large amount of unique factors. Most of all the fact that in modern times transportation allows for easier immigration when it would've been the largest barrier in any medieval world.

Why is this a complaint?

That trailer was fucking awful and everything looked cheap as fuck.

It's not racist, it's just common sense and good taste. Imagine we were watching a film about the Zulus and they had a bunch of Mexicans snuck in there. It'd be ridiculous.

Not ironic. White people have always been minority on the planet, blondes a minority within them and then redheads an even smaller minority.

Whites overperforming for their numbers and taking the planet by storm was no accident. Brown people are literally stupider and the planet is actually getting worse now also alongside the environment getting worse alongside media getting worse alongside music and film and all forms of media getting worse alongside the increase in brown population in western countries.

Fall of Rome 2.0 is not even a meme at this point. Egypt fell when it went SJW and embraced niggers, Rome fell when it went SJW and embraced niggers, literally every civilisation that does this falls. China won't be making that mistake if they continue so what;s going to happen is idiot whites exterminate themselves, asians steal their genes and give themselves blonde/red/blue whatever hair and extra shit, blacks devour the planet and then china exterminates them all with a gene virus and suddenly the planet is ayylmao insectoid proto Grey's chinktopia.

Hope you're happy.

Wait, you don't want the superior I'm-not-gay-but-this-male-excites-me actor, Jake Gyllenhall, in literally everything? What's wrong with you.

>i feel racist for saying this
I'm nonwhite and even I'm put off. More because the source material didn't really include browns and blacks. If they really wanna make an inclusive show, they should make one from scratch. But SJWs are creatively bankrupt it seems.
Basically.

>i feel racist for saying this
So maybe you shouldn't have?

White genocide ain't real but reading your post I wish it were.

Attached: 1537646534836.png (300x385, 66K)

>Rome fell when it went SJW and embraced niggers
Well, at least we agree that Germanics are histories biggest niggers.

>The holocaust didn't happen but it should've

I don't mind Donnie Darko, I just highly doubt The Division™ will live up to things Tom Clancy was actually involved in creating.

Attached: ramius.jpg (457x600, 43K)

White people are under 10% of the human population. Redheads are probably

it's not even about their population, just their negro fetish. if it was demographics then where are all the latinos?

Latino here: we don't cry nearly as loudly about "muh representation" as the nignogs do

fringorilla negro

kys redditor

Maybe you should an hero

They made the elves black because racism against whites doesnt exist to them.

All I'm saying is that whether or not The Division is good or bad it will now be whatever it was plus Jake Gyllenhall (who I'm totally not gay for but merely like looking at and thinking about), and that's a net positive.

Attached: 1563131982987.jpg (600x450, 93K)

Shouldn't feel racist because it absolutely does kill the immersion. *How* would a pre-modern society like this exist with multiple races? Different races come from different geological regions of the world.

check out literally every single thread including this one, maybe learn to read english or something

>SJWs are creatively bankrupt it seems
Hit the nail on the head.

have sex

The real funny thing is that they made all the elves black, apparently a race who spends most of their time under the shade of their trees have a higher level of melanin

I don't get your point, they apparently aren't any majority in the series. People have migrated since ever, that's why different races come from different geological regions of the world Ratzel user.

Don't Witcher elves come from a different dimension or some shit?

NOT VIDEO GAMES NOT Yea Forums, DIE DIE DIE

Attached: 47454214125698.jpg (750x747, 72K)

That's alright, I guess. If blacks and browns die out, too, then I guess I'm fine with whites dying out. Chinks will take humanity to the stars and keep the species progressing.
I just hope they manage to keep the you-know-whos out.

Only the wild hunt.

I think there's one elven theory that humans were the ones to come from a different dimension, and fucked everything up for everyone in the process.
But that's just bitterness.

little too incoherent user

the same way it exits today you crackers destroying and colonizing everything

It’s not really Americans, it’s moreso just Hollywood and the media. Most Americans don’t really give a shit about stuff like this. I mean most people loved lord of the rings and that was basically all white people.

How? I don't see how one or two niggers in Europe is so far off, even more considering they aren't random street dwellers. Triss is mixed as well.

need a Goblin Slayer season 2 for this creature

Attached: 1563662308815.jpg (586x530, 74K)

You can thank Christopher Nolan for his goddamn Batman movies and his trolly casting choices. Now every dog fucking dumb Liberal whore and her weinstein pimp think it's the raddest thing to do, especially since it's also so woke and makes you look like an ally to that BBC wielder you're looking to fuck.

The only brown people in LOTR were the Haradrim and the only blacks were Uruk-hai.
How did they get away with it.

she's as good a fit as any 16-to-50-year old dark haired woman on the planet
she's Indian, for starters
she's a hungry hungry skeltor
she looks way too meek and infantile

>even more considering they aren't random street dwellers
It makes far less sense for racial minorities to be in positions of influence in a pre-modern society like this.

Your post was incoherent because of the several typos you made that added a little too much ambiguity. I was being curt but i basically hoped you'd restate it.

Because only lunatics in universities cared about SJW shit back then. It's only after ~2007 that this shit started spreading to the mainstream.

pre-Obama was unironically a different time. I was born early 90s and I really do remember what race was like growing up. It was an openly discussed subject, black people could call white people cracker colonizers and the whites could say "lol just work harder tyrone" and nobody lost their job

>Trissfags SEETHING at still being losers even on live-action.
How can Yen still win, bros? IT'S NOT FAIR.

Trish wasnt a redhead on the books tho

>Americans like to pretend the entire world and all fictional worlds share America's racial population somehow
this shit really needs to stop. Americans think they're being inclusive, when in truth they demand their contemporary social reality to be reflected in every work of fiction
it's stupid and ignorant

Attached: 1530271975549.jpg (632x654, 80K)

They are in positions of influence because they are Sorcerers, isn't it just Triss and Fringilla other than the Elves they showed?
Also there aren't any typos other than possibly missing a comma before calling you Ratzel, not that it changes the point of that post.

can you point me to where the elves live in our world?

A simpler time. A more sensible time. A time where a school could have one black kid and no-one batted an eyelid and he never spiralled into an uncontrollable identity crisis.

Wrong, she's described as chestnut but is later corrected the meaning of that to be auburn. Yen also at one point says Triss has reddish hair.

Bro why

Yeah bros... unchallenged institutionalised racism sure was great for white people and blacks loved it too I'm sure. *single brave tear rolls down cheek*

I don't know, it seems more likely for them to have influence. Back in those time the first black you'd see would probably a rich merchant running a trade caravan. If he manages to set up a permanent market, he'd be in charge of it but there still wouldn't be many of his kind around.

Attached: file.png (426x597, 490K)

Gosling > Gyllenhaal

Maybe ease up on blaming Americans for this? Jews run the media in basically any given western country and they're the ones that push this shit. BBC is literally funded by British citizens and it portrays black people as a normal part of ancient England, but I wouldn't cast too wide a net over the British people to blame for that. Only the openly anti-white ones deserve any blame.

There wasn't any in the 90s. Things were fair. That was the problem. No special treatment.

kill yourself

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

Let's be honest, while the casting is shit, was anyone really planning on watching this? Netflix has never made a good show, an all white cast wouldn't have saved it. Just don't watch it, and hope it gets cancelled after one season.

Yeah man I hated the unchallenged institutionalized racism I grew up with in the early 90s, like how in public school we were actively told several times a year stories about the horrors of the pre-civil rights era and that we were to blame for slavery. Systematic racism like how my minority peers were able to get into the same school as me despite having drastically lower GPA and ACT scores, and they even were able to grab up some scholarships on the way in. Man, that old-school institutionalized racism was brutal.

>things were fair
>red lining
>gerrymandering
>effects of slavery prevalent

and before you even try to deny any of these things youd first have to prove that generational wealth has no bearing on the success of offspring
protip: i know you cant disprove it

who cares

this show is gonna bomb and get cancelled after the second season like every other netflix original not named stranger things anyway

>hurr she's supposed to b ugly, read da books

She's also supposed to be white.

Attached: wat.png (800x634, 353K)

Both human and elves did, altough humans did it later. Gnomes are the OG race of the setting.

Tris Niggrold

Attached: Br Hue.png (1380x876, 83K)

god i hope a nigger mugs and kills you soon

What, like lots of great universities? How horrible.

>90's

Jesus Christ just neck yourself faggot.

>they made all the elves black
They didnt tho. Its literally just one

prove to me generational wealth has no bearing on off-spring

>was anyone really planning on watching this
literally millions of people are going to watch it and in some small way it is going to affect what they think and how they act.

>gerrymandering
Let's not pretend that even 2% of demographic fuckery in this country is done in the favor of white people. Gerrymandering is plugging holes in a sinking ship hoping you can keep things running for a couple more miles. The holes being mass immigration imported by the powerful corporations you so desperately defend.

cry more tumblar

>auburn hair [ ]
>blue eyes [ ]
>teenage appearance [ ]
>modest cloths [x]

Damn they almost got Triss entirely wrong. Also for all you chestnut hair retards that's a mis-translation. The word originally used is to describe someone with auburn hair, not a bright red but not fucking Brown.

What are you even talking about?

Why would we be crying when we're winning the imaginary culture war bigly?

Not video games
>But the Witcher gam-
Show is based on the books. Go be offended in

literally all it takes to ruin it

maybe you're victims in all this but you're all thoroughly caught up in it
i'm talking to Americans i consider to be everyday ordinary people and it's all "this is so racist" this and "this is so sexist" that
it's like the only thing Americans talk about

Yeah even casting aside it just looks like absolute cheap garbage. No way was this shit ever not going to suck

>everyone i don't like is just offended
maybe reddit is more your speed

Liberals are turning me racist

What exactly are you thinking of when you say generational wealth? The majority of whites never got, and still don't get, to pass wealth along to their children and children's children.

Attached: Disgusting.gif (356x400, 2M)

it was everywhere in the 90's, you just got hoodwinked by the propaganda machine into ignoring it

>it's like the only thing Americans talk about
I gotta say senpai, my the city I live near is very likely more populous than your entire country. You shouldn't pretend you know anything about my country because you've seen some jewish TV portrayals.

That's Triss, mane.

pic related

Attached: gerrymandering.jpg (1204x543, 52K)

Alita Battle Angel is way better than the manga that sidetrack to a whole different bullshit after vol3 just to end with a neat ribbon in the last of the last chapter

No, you can blame most brits for that. So many seriously buy into it. We're an extremely passive people and we'll roll over and take anything.

can you explain to me the reason to switch three lily white characters to
>an Indian
>a very brown looking Jewess
>a black woman

Please, brown people existing gets you fags whining like an offended cunt on Tumblr. See above, faggot.

I'm not familiar with the books, only the games. What's with the scarring on her chest?

Ireland. And some parts of Wales, I think.

Completely fucking wrong

(and that's a good thing)

Geralt's cum is acidic.

stfu nigger if they literally need to be added to everything they dont belong in id say that thats the real problem go cry to tumblar if you want back pats

>/pol/ is turning me racist by tricking me into thinking crazy blue haired SJWs are out to get innocent gamers like me
Fixed that for you.

Attached: 1556931605661.jpg (365x397, 26K)

>low iq, as usual, show himself into the spotlight
no one is bitching about brown people existing you absolute mongoloid
The FORCED BLACKWASHING NETFLIX ALWAYS DOES is what makes people angry
Quote me ONE motherfucker who complained about Alita's villain, or Idris in Pacific Rim
Now shut up and go back to your below average corner

I dont know, but I dont really care too much in an adaption of a place that is very obviously not real that is loosely based on eastern europe that has elves and magic and werewolves and shit

this is the correct post

im pretty sure a majority of Yea Forums was screeching like idiots when the two characters in far cry ended up being non-white

Absolutely Blackpilled. Remember us, Chang. Preserve the best bits of our culture and purge the rest.

t. blue haired SJW

holy based

Yeah I'm thinking Triss and Yen are going to get bleached hardcore.

Attached: triss.png (568x557, 788K)

what is the tipical skin color of Poles (the birthplace of everything witcher) again??
Oh right...

Attached: Dumbfuck.jpg (425x370, 36K)

This is nowhere exclusive to the America, in England there was TV series about Camelot with black Lancelot.

The social conditioning is what's making you feel racist. Fight it.

China is open in both their admiration and distrust for ((())).

Where's my ginger, Netflix?!

Attached: Ngiegr.png (500x466, 190K)

Prove to me it does faggot

Lol it looks like some cheap ass latin soap opera

capitalists, user. not jews. wealthy old anglo-saxxons who buy out the conservative party wherever they go and turn it into the pro-corporate party, while also buying out the media and making sure it frames every single political issue into some kind of working class vs working class issue over things like race, sex, tolerance of beliefs, to make sure the people who realize its a working class vs upper class struggle will have plenty of fellow working class crabs in the bucket all-too-willing to drag down anybody trying to make things better in a way that would benefit all working class people

Is being called racist worse than death for the average american?

This, I'm not even racist, they're just unpleasant to look at.

Is it normal in your country to use the word “Americans” when just describing American institutions or media? It’s really weird. In the US if we are taking about like a British company we don’t just refer to it as “Brits”

You are absolutelly correct. But brainlets will screech that you are racist for wanting a one-to-one adaptation of something

Attached: 0GRHaBj.jpg (640x960, 121K)

when i see this in video games, i'm willing to chalk it up to a small incestuous circle of left-aligned journalists. but when i meet with Americans that, to my knowledge
1) aren't very internet savvy
2) aren't overly interested in politics
and they bring up the same talking points, it starts to stink. do i have to shake hands with every American to make an observation?
you lot certainly don't seem to be very reserved in making generalisations

Indeed. It's easier for most people to accept mortality than it is for the common racist to admit his racism.

Attached: 1554025416210.jpg (977x1072, 131K)

>capslock
>us white people are being so oppressed
>Now shut up and go back to your below average corner

Oh, now we're getting facebook tourists this summer as well?

Agreed. I can deal with looking at any other race, but something about nogs just makes my stomach churn. Sadly, it seems like they're all over American media these days. I've started watching a lot more foreign films from countries that don't have a lot of them.

should i say Anglo-Saxons then?

cute

Attached: 15339875227570.png (112x112, 25K)

>Americans
lol, nigga go watch Good Omens, the adaptation of the book by Gaiman. Its the most fucking blackwashed / femalewashed shit to ever appear in television

Incels dont read the books and they dont know most of the sorceresses are ugly af or even deformed and they cover it up with illusion magic to look like supermodels

sorry dudes, most of them are ugly evil bitches

Disgusting racists ITT

if she doesn't even look like triss's what the point?

>no arguments
>boring answer

Attached: Shock.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Jew producers want to rile them up into believing they're entitled to belonging in modern society.

In essence, it is difficult to disagree with the self-described Marxist philosopher and psychoanalyst Slavoj Zizek, who summarized the current cultural climate adequately when interviewed on the subject: “You can feel this (in the #metoo movement) a big pressure to take revenge- it is a voice of fury, fury and revenge- and this is always bad… Lenin knew all along that the point of revolution is not to take revenge, if we have capitalists who are good organizers, we should use them- offer them another deal … Here, another authentic grievance, a voice of protest, was appropriated by the bourgeois liberal individualism."

Attached: preferred-pronouns-comic.png (1000x500, 53K)

Does it matter? They at least look good once they use their magic plastic surgery. The ones in the Netflix "adaptation" still look like shit even after they've used their beatifying spells. They must be really inexperienced with magic if that's the best they could do.

blackwashed movement

Zizek is correct in his observation of #metoo, yet it is also entirely correct when utilized to critique the fury and discussion occurring around The Witcher. The minority actors hired to fulfil the role of European, Caucasian characters have not been advertised, interviewed, or publicly discussed being chosen due to their acting prowess, love or obsession with the material, and how they plan to be as authentic to the themes and essence of the material. Indeed, the entire television series seems clouded by the ‘bourgeois liberal individualism’ which has permeated throughout North American film and television. Instead of a marketplace of cultural ideas permitting minorities in Western countries to tell their own original stories, these minorities are given the status of ‘underdogs’ who must ‘punch up’ past their own metaphorical cultural weight-class in order to compete with the Western fables and tales of old. Therefore it is perfectly just and applicable in this twisted view to recast the voice actors of The Lion King, or The Little Mermaid, or indeed The Witcher, with minority-casting, done solely to fill this delusional political narrative. Or indeed, to change the entire thematic structure of the story to enforce a new radical political and social stance; regardless of whether or not it is applicable to the material; which seems so often maliciously appropriated out of a sense of vengeance and financial gain, rather than the genuine invocation of art and expression. This sends a dangerous message to non-Western cultures that they must either adapt European fables, tales, and folkstories and then recreate these tales with their ‘ethnic twist,’ entirely devoid of universal morality, expression, emotion, or purpose beyond fulfilling a marketing niche designated by a corporation.

But then part way through the first series they're going to have to whip out their illusions and the minority actresses will be replaced with good actresses and twitter's servers will overheat.

Ugly? Yes.
Niggers? No.

>>>/reddit/

You really expect me to read all that?

Certainly, it is the half a dozen corporations which control over ninety percent of the media companies in North America and Europe, those which hold the vast majority of media projection, marketing, and financial resources, to empower Non-Western nations to create their own media, which reflects their own unique and intriguing stories, and successfully export that content globally, so that the world can be elucidated to content beyond the narrow corporate purview of Western media’s cartel-like grip on culture-creation. It is no coincidence that Netflix, the producers of The Witcher series, have also given Western audiences utterly incredible and beautiful documentaries, television series, and films from Non-Western culture groups which otherwise never would have had successful market-exposure. I cannot stress enough that the telling of many original stories from many cultures, Western and Non-Western, should be thoroughly encouraged. In the current media climate, the exact opposite is occurring- a blatant cannibalization of itself to the alter of ‘diversity’ which ironically shuts out the very diverse voices which are well-deserved to be heard, seen, and felt. After all, Japanese animation and film, as well as Chinese and Hong-Kong action films have been popular in the West for decades. Is there any child raised in the West who will not list Jackie Chan as an idol? Therefore, the uneasiness of all of this comes from the very fact that the production is racist.

I find jewess hot though. It’s win for me.

Isn't 007 also a black woman now?

Agreed, god forbit actually work by their part to earn the status of fame and desire of the public
Everything must be a replacement for easy breaktrhough. As if (and they know) they don't have the capability of doing it themselves

I fucked a milf on tinder that looked a lot like her, one of the best sex I ever had.

Detective Pikachu was ok.

You should, is very well written.
A rare sight around here

what's the point of making sure geralt looks like geralt if your just going to butcher the rest of the cast like this there's no way I would have recognize who this was without someone telling me.

>Lenin knew all along that the point of revolution is not to take revenge
Do people really listen to this hack?

so much this I wish they made another one.

You haven't read the books either faggot, if you had you'd know that they use what is essentially magic cosmetic surgery, not illusions. They afterwards use magic in order to retain their youthful appearance. The cosmetic spells are applied initially when a girl becomes the apprentice of another Sorceress, like what happened to Yennefer who was a deformed hunchback initially. Nowadays she's not hiding her hunch with illusions or some garbage, it's actually gone.

Empower blacks. That will always be the point of anything netflix. Cavil, that everyone loves, is just a sweetener of the deal. And remember, they wanted a BAME Ciri.

ugly =/= black skin

actually, they go en pair, but you got it what i want to say

Henry Cavil was a loved superman and it will attract people. I bet they wanted to blackwash him too

>thats what yen slaves believe

>Lenin knew all along that the point of revolution is not to take revenge
Hilariously ironic given Lenin commanded the deaths of dozens of thousands of political opponents after the end of the Russian Civil War.

>This sends a dangerous message to non-Western cultures that they must either adapt European fables, tales, and folkstories and then recreate these tales with their ‘ethnic twist,’ entirely devoid of universal morality, expression, emotion, or purpose beyond fulfilling a marketing niche designated by a corporation.
>they must either adapt
Or what? He says they must either and then just says the one thing.
It's like saying, "I'm hungry. I must either eat a ham sandwich."

If you're gonna have a nig play Triss, at least get a good looking one.

Are they going to do it with CG?

>nig
>good looking
pick one mate

>They afterwards use magic in order to retain their youthful appearance.
Can they live forever like that or do they just croak one day and turn to dust?

>socialists keeping their fake ideals once they get in power

lol, trusting them is like to trust a witch, you will get betrayed at the first chance

if thats indian then im black.

>netflix hate
I dunno, I thought Altered Carbon was pretty good.

But yeah, most of the hate for everything else is probably fair.

It's a tertiary result of a defunct USSR psyop to degrade the cultural/societal stability of America.

>have magic abilities to bring the dead back to life and rain fire upon entire armies
>can't use magic to get rid of your acne

>in England there was TV series about Camelot with black Lancelot.
thats american, you're thinking of some bbc drama with a black queen.

JYNX I CHOOSE YOU

Attached: Jynx.png (1222x1144, 181K)

>nigress deus ex machina
>ridiculous end story
no mate, AC was not good

Or else fail to gain any meaningful exposure in the monopoly of distribution. Copypasta is like that sometimes.

Send that disgusting thing to world of Niggheim.

Fucking (((Netflix))) does it again. Someone light their HQ ablaze and block the emergency exits.

>BAME Ciri.
You just know if they show Lara dorren, she'll also be a nigger because WE WUZ ELVES N SHEEIT and it directly gives Ciri black genes

I got a much better one for you buddy

Attached: Moemon Jynx.png (620x417, 7K)

>Everything is ruined

Attached: New Starfire.jpg (700x559, 77K)

from our friends at reddit

Attached: hqfcxnvndib31.jpg (500x890, 59K)

Yeah, the stuff with the rebels was a bit dumb. But the first part with the investigation and all that was good.
Unless this is one those things where just because I enjoyed it, doesn't mean it was good.

More like from anywhere outside of 4chink.

I don't get it.

lol, you should read more buddy

Attached: kek.png (813x713, 35K)

Why are they holding controllers and watching the show in 4 split-screens, at what looks like different times in the show? Are they watching 4 episodes at once?

Holy shit I'm actually a bit hype now? Sick what difference music can make

true, the beginning was really fucking good. until they revealed the mistery, then it went downhill pretty fast
but the flashbacks to the vietcong warriors were pretty shit too

Why do the Jews hate Redheads so much? Why do they always have to BLACK them?

We live in a society...

>implying it's niggers that are fucking up everything
niggers are just a tool, it's the ((elites)) that are fucking up everything.

Play the games again, but this time pay attention.

Redheads are genetically immune to jewish trickery. Sadly, they make up too small a percentage of our population to effectively shield the rest of us.

Sometimes I wonder what the diversity push of western media looks like to outsiders.
Like do nips, chinks, and gooks think we're all absolutely insane because their countries are essentially ethnostates?

>2019
>4 player slitscreen
I wonder what this "humorous" comic was originally about?

Readheads are literally the most minority group in the planet
But go convince a feminazi or BLM about this...

>Like do nips, chinks, and gooks think we're all absolutely insane because their countries are essentially ethnostates?
Seeing as how Hollywood literally has to alter their posters for them; I can't imagine Asians are too thrilled by some of these casting choices. It's a little sad how Asians in 2019, seem to like white people and their culture, more than some white people do.

Attached: star-wars-china-poster-controversy.jpg (1000x563, 601K)

It's the eternal fight between angels and demons. The demons are winning. Their strength lay in lies, trickery and deceit, turning angels and their mortal servants against one another.
Angels never really stood a chance.

Attached: angela.jpg (564x792, 164K)

based

Postal
not ironic

>squash boyega out of sight
>more focus and emphasis on the ships, robots and army
Chinese confirmed for superior taste.

Wow, there's so much missing data, what a joke.

Yeah, you go Netflix! Tell those disgusting Irish to go back where they came from! There's no work for them here!

Attached: noirishneedapply.jpg (587x1169, 269K)

Because the casting is obviously so horrible and casting is the EASY part.
The dialogue, the plot - we now have proof that ALL of that has been censored and revised to conform to a political agenda.

It's the same deal as with Tifa: No one cares about her tits on their own. We care about a piece of art being shat all over for the purpose of political appeasement.

Attached: Soul vs Soulless.png (555x532, 266K)

>more focus on Harrison and Fisher
>bb-8 is at the front center
>Space ships are scaled larger
>Boyega is barely noticeable and squinted down

Chinks now what Star Wars is all about.

pretty sure theres more scottish redheads

How badly will this bomb?

hopefully it does so bad the creators kill themselves

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>A Hat in Time raises awareness for trans rights in a thoughtful and respectful way to the mainstream gamer population
>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Creative Assembly continues raking in cash despite "backlash" over forced woman soldier inclusivity in their games
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli and rape now
>Fire Emblem Three Houses goes full bisexual
>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than with shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony are all against Trump's tariffs
>Microsoft and Ubisoft ban people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>Square Enix's ethical department refuses to increase Tifa's bust size in Final Fantasy VII Remake or add lolis and shotas to Final Fantasy XIV
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
RESETERA, BAY BAY!
>Netflix The Witcher series pretty much guaranteed to be a massive success
RESETERA, BAY BAY

Attached: 1528659561606.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Not too badly. Cavil's pulling in everything with at least one functioning ovary and normies are extremely bluepilled sucking niggflix cock over every shitty release they make.

The original Witcher

>normies are extremely bluepilled sucking niggflix cock over every shitty release they make.
I haven't heard anything about a hit netflix series in years now. Even the new season of Stranger Things seemed to be quickly forgotten about. What's the last hit show they even had?

>I was born early 90s
Same except one of my friends called some black kid a nigger and got jumped by him later. Race has always been sensitive.

ginger is just an anagram for nigger

>Majority
That seems to be a stretch cause quite a few of my friends and me included at least got a house out of our great-grandparents and I live in a shitty state with no jobs.

>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
lol it died in a month bro

triss is eternal worst girl

>I AM SILLY

>Trannies win
>end up killing themselves anyway because they're mentally ill faggots

Attached: 1558961362915.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

kys faggot you have no human rights

Absolutely, that fuckwit Hitler caused millions of whites to die, ensured that Marxist Jews took over American social sciences, and went a long way to discrediting nationalism and ethnic in-group preference.

Then you go back in time to WW1, the 30 Years War, Rome, and the eternal Teuton always seems to do their damnedest to ruin things. They deserve the ficki-ficki that they're getting.

Netflix pays social media companies and other media outlets to shill their shows. OITNB and Bojack Horeseman are very popular with normies.
The problem with the bingewatch model is the show is irrelevant 11 months out of the year.

>redlining
People should be able to keep populations with 10x the crime rate out of their neighborhoods. 1000% Furthermore, why are those people trying to live next to people that dislike them, if not to leech off their material success.

Without slavery, they'd just be Africans - who would only achieve literacy rates and life expectancies of American slaves until the 1960s.

>>>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching

2019 i am forgotten

Without slavery to America, they would have just carried on buying and selling each other between tribes.
The Africans were enslaving each other long before imperial whites came along. The first slaves taken to the Americas would have been gifts from prominent tribal leaders.

>>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
dude...
you need to see some numbers

slavery would probably still be huge in africa if white people left it alone lmao

found the bottom cuck

>women doesn't look like the ridiculously unrealistic beauty from the games
what a fucking shock

>another dumbfuck missing the point
not about uglyness, about blackwashing. Think nigger.

in what world would that woman be considered black you fucking failed abortion

Certainly, but my main point is that, without slavery, they'd just be in Africa and inevitably worse off than they are in the US.

>unrealistic
Plenty of women around that look better than TW3 Triss. Even more better looking than that gross slut Yenn.

True. Massively improved standards of living and life opportunities and yet so many still have the gall to complain.

>clearly indian, nothing like a chestnut hair pole
besides being a mongoloid, are you blind too?

Nah bruh, they'd have flying cars and a black ethnostate utopia devoid of hunger and war.

this one

Attached: 1124.jpg (400x382, 27K)

>watermark
>shitty resized image of a fedora dragged off google
>other figures are still playing a fucking video game
wew

>Wait her name is actually Yennefer and not Jenifer?
>Yes Sir
>Then why did we hire this bitch that looks and sounds like she has a gobstopper in her mouth
DRUUUUH MUH NAM YENNEFER

that is absolutely putrid

>the game made this franchise
>could just do a 1:1 of the game that would be a massive success
>nah lets ditch it and "copy" the books
>netflix-ed
>bad result
ffs

ugly bitch

Attached: 1500058344394.jpg (1000x1000, 617K)

>Just dreams now

Attached: 78484574.png (1498x783, 2M)

this is anna henrietta VA right?

Attached: 898919810.png (1366x768, 1.14M)

Whaddup my nigga

This, also fuck the tranny janny from reddit that deleted this.

>alled some black kid a nigger and got jumped by him later
colour me surprised that a nigger would do something as pathetic as jumping someone. niggers are so shitty.

ANOTHER REDHEAD DOWN

MY GENOCIDE OF THE GINGERS IS NEARLY COMPLETE

bros we did it....we're censoring the world...

Same bro, btw check 2004 neogaf or something and they could na
make sexist jokes and racist jokes and nobody cared, I really feel bad for the generation who were born later, at least I got to know the world when you could offend everyone, the next ones feel guilty for everything and have to measure their words
Just check House for example, House would be on prison or the series would be forbidden. Btw series like The Middle (not Malcolm, the clon one) got cancelled just because it featured a white family