Cyberpunk 2077 news

>Dynamic weather
>Acid rain
>NPCs will react based on the weather (like hiding under something when it rains)
>You can pay for sex
>You can have rich relationships with characters that have strong personalities
>Hardcore mode confirmed: enemies are tougher and it removes UI elements
This game is shaping up to be something special

Attached: hecute.jpg (300x168, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=cyberpunk 2077 acid rain
youtube.com/watch?v=7ndchlEES_Q
epa.gov/air-trends/sulfur-dioxide-trends
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/91270/sulfur-dioxide-emissions-fall-in-china-rise-in-india
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/87182/sulfur-dioxide-down-over-the-united-states
houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/Another-Texas-power-plant-is-mothballed-raising-13515334.php
hydrologie.org/redbooks/a222/iahs_222_0003.pdf
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4615-8350-9_9
witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Category:The_Witcher_3_characters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>You can pay for sex
have sex then

Ok. Call me when they show something new, Mr. Shill.

>stuff
that’s pretty much basic in this type of game
>hardcore mode with tougher enemies
hope it won’t be just some artificial difficulty like higher hp/dmg for foes despite the fact that it’s 100% sure they’ll do that

>Hardcore mode confirmed: enemies are tougher and it removes UI elements
Worst way to do a hard mode

>this kills the cdpr shill

Attached: nWCEntN.jpg (2048x971, 510K)

>You can pay for sex
You can do this in real life too

??

>>Dynamic weather
>>Acid rain
Source on that?
>>Hardcore mode confirmed: enemies are tougher and it removes UI elements
Any way to remove UI elements without turning enemies into ridiculous bullet sponges? And, again, source on this?

>EAshill
might as well directly say "I'm a shit eating faggot"

Attached: 1563214402421.jpg (600x643, 47K)

When people stopped using google here and just became so lazy?

Google is your friend nigger. Not even is going to spoonfeed you like they do on reddtit for that sweet upvote!!!!1. Fuck off back to where you came from until you learn how to use a search engine you cockvacuum

Interesting system. Is sunscreen a consumable item?

lmgtfy.com/?q=cyberpunk 2077 acid rain

I'm not going to go searching for interviews and sources on shit that I don't even think is real. Post source with your news or GTFO.

All of these has been in games made 15 years ago already.

No but judging from the hud on the leaked screen shots there's a dilation meter. So I'm assuming you can dialate yourself. Cool survival mechanic imo

>post some bullshit
>don't source it
>it's everyone else's job to search for the news you're sharing
When did Yea Forums become so fucking shit?

Stop spoonfeeding retards.
No you GTFO. If you can't take a mintue to google search something then please end your life.

>black goddess in the center
>V bleaching her
ok

My worst fear
>Every character is a
>nigger
>woman
>gook
>chink
>spic
>"stronk"

>bullshit
All of these mechanics have been used in RPG/open world games for the past 10 years.

Yep, as in GTA V LOL

Attached: UHHZDzE.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Sasquatch looks great, straight from a fighting game

Corpo mommy is best girl.

*T-Bug hacks your path*

>bullshit info
Kek all of these mechanics are already in games. Learn to google faggot, nypa

Bethesda games don't have these

>can't join the corporations
>can't play a Rockerboy
Why even bother.

T Bug IS a CUTE wife! Give ME Bug wife! Give ME hacker wife!

Attached: Bug.jpg (4739x7602, 2.5M)

Acid rain was just 1980s rain. It's become standard rain nowadays.
>walk outside
>oh it's raining again
>-1 HP
>smoke a cig
>+1 HP
it all balances out

Even in gtav you can controll fllying car

Attached: Fhv8c3d.jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

Doesn't guarantee that every game by every developer will have them.

Mommy Meredith IS a CUTE wife too user! I hope you DO find happiness WITH your wife! (I do! I do!)

Attached: Mommy Meredith.png (370x600, 326K)

>Acid Rain

Ah yes I remember this meme from the 90s. They taught me at school that if we kept polluting that the rain would strip paint off cars and we'd have to hide to prevent our skin from being burned.

What happened to that? 25 years later and I can still go out in the rain without melting.

Attached: 1557003046735.jpg (211x238, 7K)

Why the fuck did they have to sexualise her, it was bad enough it was a woman and a nigger.

lmao shut the fuck up boomer

i wanna breed her

That's why you search shit up you dense fuck

>fps
>only three classes
>premade character faces
>barely any character customization (but muh jacket)
>hardcore mode will just be bullet sponge simulator
BUT MUH RAIN
BUT MUH B LIST ACTOR
MUH SUN
MUH SEX
MUH SUBSTANCE

This is a casuals game, fuck off

love it, hope we get more cuties

Attached: Char_profile_misti.png (370x600, 289K)

>Look guys, this game has blacl people in it, so we should totally hate it
I mean, I fucking hate when an entertainment product is forcefed with politcal propaganda, but this really isn't that.

Attached: aiportraits_1563657866.jpg (512x512, 13K)

This, I need an asian cutie

her and t-bug are the cutest right now and they are just 6/10s

is cdpr hiding the cyberpunk waifus from us? that can't be all right?

You CAN breed Bug user she IS cute! You SHOULD breed Bug she IS my wife! I am NOT black BUT black IS okay user! Racial tension IS erased BY sex WITH wifes! I sex MANY wifes MANY races AND it IS good! You SHOULD sex ALL wifes! (You should! You should!)

Attached: Chair Bug.png (480x480, 208K)

Who hurt you, user-kun?

This. But acid rain definitely fucks shit up. My grandfather that worked in Steel Mills in Pittsburgh during the boom said paint on their car/house fucked shit up after a few years. Of course most of the shit teachers and the like spew is fear mongering though

>You SHOULD breed Bug she IS my wife
Are you a cuck, wifeanon?

PONDSMITH
He promised a cool cyberpunk rpg and gave me a shit covered first person shitter action game

But muh gtav clone..

Attached: gta.jpg (3840x2160, 3.49M)

Someone photoshop this pic into Basedberpunk poster pls

What! I am NOT cuck I AM wife scholar user! I collect ALL wife! Each user gets their OWN wife OF wifes! My wife is NOT your wife AND your wife is NOT my wife BUT all anons DO have the SAME wifes!

You forget that with the erasing of tension whites are erased. Secondly no yuck what the fuck she is hideous.

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=7ndchlEES_Q

who else here /cyberpunkasmr/

I think I get it

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user!

Attached: 1552269147757.png (365x1484, 284K)

where are the tits

post the sauce

Attached: 1551208753679.png (808x805, 480K)

i love you user
i'm drunk right now so i'm gonna tell all you anons that i really appreciate you all idc if you are excited for cyberpunk or if you are shitting on it and think its the next tortanic i just appreciate you all talking about this game

i hope there is going to be some qtrs we can BREEED hardcore in this game once it comes out

Attached: 1556645500957.jpg (1024x555, 53K)

what's wrong with those characters?

I didn't know much about Cyberpunk 2077 until 2 or 3 years ago so I never had any expectations. Why is everyone losing their shit over it now? Looks like a decent game, something different.

It's popular.

You mean they are all n1ggers??

Whoa, she reminds me a lot of Pris from Blade Runner. Anyone else getting that vibe?

Attached: pris.jpg (670x1000, 160K)

THIS ISN'T A BLADE RUNNER GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

show the full image. this snippet has been posted too many times without a source

>I didn't know much about Cyberpunk 2077 until 2 or 3 years ago
Some people have been following it since 2013

Wow, it's almost like the Clean Air Act (and, among other pollution limits and better industrial filters) massively (around 90%) cut down sulfur pollution since the 90's.
But surely, it was just liberal propaganda. And it totally wasn't opposed at the time by corporations : )

for 5 years, the only thing to go off of was the pyschosquad teaser trailer

will be a mod out with deadlier combat one week after release, but yeah. agreed

>You can pay for sex
I can finally have sex

Was there a lot promised? Or a game before the upcoming one that raised expectations? Game looks interesting, from what I gather though, it's been changed into a typical FPS

stfu libtard, stay mad tranny

>game is set in a urban hell hole
>does not expect niggers
come on now

Based and redpilled drunkposter

Recent scientific studies have found that you're still a virgin even if you have sex in video games. Some even indicate that it even makes the virginity fester and solidify.

>the black people gang has black people in it
Woooooooowww

Attached: 1537213481009.jpg (551x363, 42K)

Most if not all sulfur dioxide is created by col fired powerplants. The drop in sulfur dioxide wasn't from air polution acts "working" it was from Obama shutting down coal fired power plants. Nearly all of the sulfur dioxide declination happened during the Obama era.

Damn it

Sure mate.
epa.gov/air-trends/sulfur-dioxide-trends

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/91270/sulfur-dioxide-emissions-fall-in-china-rise-in-india

That would be "enemies are tougher and player is inexplicably weaker and also does inexplicably less damage" though, exceptions notwithstanding, it always means everything becomes a bullet/damage-sponge.

Better this than anti-shills trheads maked by 1 autist.

If "enemies are tougher" just means bullet sponges I'm gonna be disappointed

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/87182/sulfur-dioxide-down-over-the-united-states
>Most of the sulfur dioxide hot spots are associated with coal-fired power plants or other industrial facilities that burn coal with high sulfur content. Smelters, which are used to concentrate metals found in ore, also produce the gas.
Uh oh, better shut down all our power plants, for the planet!

user...that is the full image.

>Customizable MC
>Can't customize lolis
What the fuck, we just had a 700 post loli thread, it's time for more loli MCs

Attached: explicitd6cfdc2550e20b3986ceac0ded8550b71girl aqua hair blue eyes bodysuit breasts energy blade flat (836x1200, 195K)

why does Yea Forums shill so hard on this?

>dynamic weather
nothing new
>acid rain
nothing new
>npc will hide from rain
nothing new
>pay for sex
nothing new
>relationships with npcs
nothing new
>hardcode mode
nothing new

Because CDPR is a protected and state sponsored studio and all criticism is removed from the board.

Yes, burning coal produces gargantuan amounts of air pollution and waste compared to other methods of obtaining energy, what is your point?

>fps is a bad point
>instead of defining your class by perk tree he wants WoW perks
>the rest we dont know
Man, dont even trying.

I JUST WANT TO DATE CORPOMOMMY BROS

Attached: corpomommy.jpg (480x418, 32K)

looks perfectly representative of the country the game is set in

My point is some faggot ass "regulations" and "air taxes" didn't stop the pollution, shutting down our power plants did.

Penis virginity has no value.

So do you want enemies who dies like in Easy and act dumb, missing all the gunshots?

For 1 shill thread you see 4 antishill threads maked by FF15-kun. Stop crying.

*Onee-san blocks your path*

>criticizing a game is shilling against it

Oh and you think the most polluting power plants were what, shut down just because, not because of legislation, setting, reviewing and monitoring air standards?

In the study you literally quote:
>The reduction in sulfur dioxide coincided with the implementation of several control strategies. Many power plants and other facilities that burn large quantities of coal have installed flue gas desulfurization devices or “scrubbers.” These technologies can reduce emissions from a given source by 50 to 90 percent.
>Other emissions reductions came from switching from coal with relatively high sulfur content to lower-sulfur fuel.
>In some other cases, coal-fired power plants were shuttered and replaced with natural gas or other cleaner energy sources such as solar or wind. Certain laws and regulations encouraged the changes. The 1990 Clean Air Act Amendment and other state regulations mandated significant reductions in sulfur dioxide emissions. Meanwhile, market-based cap-and-trade programs, such as the Acid Rain Program and the Clean Air Interstate Rule, were particularly effective, Krotkov and fellow authors noted.

based retard wife poster

Don't call him a retard, nigger

>In some other cases, coal-fired power plants were shuttered
I wonder which had a more profound effect on sulfur dioxide levels

Stop using the same argument again and again. You dont know how to do that.

Old Silverhand when

Attached: 6073215.jpg (617x347, 34K)

Never, its a hologram.

>The Associated Press reports more than 32 mostly coal-fired power plants will close and another 36 plants could also be forced to shut down as a result of new EPA rules regulating air pollution.
WOW! Shutting down 68 power plants 40% OF ALL COAL FIRED POWER PLANTS actually effects sulfur dioxide levels! WOW! Thanks Obama!

Attached: 65571_4035079969911_576632241_n.jpg (695x587, 55K)

The the thing that had the most profound effect on reducing sulfur dioxide levels was the effective implementation of regulations and laws that set the goals and standards for clean air (broadly speaking). Among them was, obviously, shutting down the most dirty power plants where using filters wasn't enough or the plant was to be decommissioned anyway.

As far as I know, Obama wasn't a president in the 90's or 00's, nor he was a leader in China where a massive reduction with similar methods was achieved.

I don't understand what is your issue. Do you want to roleplay living in London in the 50's? You have a fetish for black lungs?
If you can close a polluting power plant, factory or anything like that and replace it with better technology, why not do it?

>Mission timing - Some missions have to be done at a certain time, players can wait in the world to pass time.
Fuck yes, I suggested this in a thread years back, I doubt they read that rather than CDPR simply deciding on it but this bodes extremely well for the variety of quests and gameplay I think.

Wow! Shutting down 40% of power plants reduced pollution levels! Who knew? Wait what's this? Shutting down a power plant in your area could increase electricity costs by 60%?!
houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/Another-Texas-power-plant-is-mothballed-raising-13515334.php

Attached: tails.png (212x285, 76K)

>Do you want to roleplay living in London in the 50's? You have a fetish for black lungs?
>If you can close a polluting power plant, factory or anything like that and replace it with better technology, why not do it?

The power plants that are to be retired due to EPA regulations went into service around the 50's user. There are some that were running before WW2 ended. It's almost 70 years. It's a lot of time.
Like everything, powerplants have life time too. For comparison, the initial life span of nuclear powerplants was around 40 years. Nowadays we aim to extend it to 70 or more. As in, built with today's technology, not the 40's.

user, sorry, but you are just a shitposting dumb cunt. It's obvious you're just a mental nigger and it's simply tiring to humour you further.

Tranny game hahahahaha

>NPCs will react based on the weather (like hiding under something when it rains)
This was a thing in Witcher 1.

So was "pressing buttons to do stuff" but you still enjoyed doing it in more than one game

Shutting down 40% of the power plants isn't something worth of praise. That's not fixing the problem you stupid nigger. That's like celebrating that nobody's dying in car accidents anymore because you took away their vehicles. Go and peddle your lefty propaganda elsewhere.

My reference was Witcher 1 because it’s a CDPR game and so it’s relevant. Don’t know why we’d applaud a feature the same developer included over 10 years ago.

Rockstar does it all the time, and you know how much CDPR idolizes Rockstar.

dilate, sweaty

Most open world games made in the last 10-15 years already have these.

WOW it's almost like the game is set in a dystopian shithole

Attached: 1562969542502.png (292x450, 85K)

because its still good. you're doing yourself a disservice if you stop being impressed by good things just because you've had similar good things before.

cope it up your ass, yikes yikkelson

I know the big theme of the game is body modification and upgrading your character with different mods until your more synth than human but do you think it will be possible to play the game without bosy mods? i doubt it myself now that we've seen more of the game

>You're only hurting yourself by not buying something that was removed before for no reason
???

Attached: 1567980608765.gif (931x682, 426K)

No, the game is so linear that not having augmentations would break the story.

You are literally augmented at birth in that world probably, how would he not have cyberware

>interesting character designs
Ok sure
Black characters are cool if they're well-designed (see for instance the demoman)

>augmented at birth
No

Bros he's so cute

Attached: 1560457988868.jpg (1229x704, 201K)

would kiss

Wow that's cool, hey aren't all the cutscenes in-engine? Won't that drastically lower the quality?

>removes UI elements
>in a world were you'd have real UI element due to cyber enhancements
Okay

schools and daycares literally just have children braindance all day

OH WOW BLAH PEEPO
I LUH BLAH PEEPO

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (800x600, 144K)

I don't believe they would cut down on that.
At any rate, the engine is looking pretty good on trailers, so even if downgraded it'll be bearable.

I love Dragon Age Origins, but their in-game cutscenes have aged very poorly.

>Acid rain
FUCK OFF with your global warming fucking BULLSHIT. jesus fucking christ the jews really won didnt they

you, my dear user, are absolutely retarded, congrats.

What!

> blacks are gangsters and thugs
Wow, CDPR, you don't have to get so realistic on me.

I usually don't do romance options in RPGs because they're cringe and you never get the actual cools guys (like James in ME3 or Alistair in Dragon Age), but I hope he gets a cutie

I disagree, they’ve already removed so many features we should be more critical of things removed rather than things preserved.

I hope this is bait user, for your sake.

The problem with faggots like you is that you don't actually care about whether it's legit or not. If you did, you would have taken to 5 seconds to look up "cyberpunk acid rain", instead you wasted even more time asking someone to spoonfeed you because all you actually want to do is complain. Whether Cyberpunk actually has acid rain is a secondary issue to you, your main one is to bitch and complain for the sake of bitching and complaining. Kys.

Haha yeah! it's freezing cold outside, boy would I love some of that global warming right now! Thanks, Obama!

Btw, thanks for coming out tonight, Bill.

>they’ve already removed so many features
People keep saying this but never actually give any examples. What are some examples of things CDPR confirmed and then said they were removing? Just because you personally envisioned something in the game in your own headcanon, doesn't mean it's been promised or "removed". Most of the things people are complaining about were never promised in the first place. This is going to be MGSV all over again.

Hope you like footing the bill for some "environmentalism" that doesn't actually fix the problem.

Oh yes, because people in India regularly melt down under the harsh acid rains without such an act in place.

Actually all children, plants, and animals are dead and they're all grown in vats. I wonder if they'll include that in the lore

>so even if downgraded it'll be bearable.

Acid rain is a meme, the oceans absorb most of the acid, the problem is once the zooplankton start dying in the highly acidic oceans

It's such a meme when crops wither, soil and streams get toxic and groundwater ends up contaminated,
Phytoplankton dying is just one of many negative effects.
You guys would gladly dip in sulfur lake after inhaling powdered coal out of sheer spite cause "it's libtard propaganda", wouldn't you?

>retards actually believe this game won't get downgraded
Gamers are the most retarded people on the planet. Literally cannot even recall CDPR's scandal from 4 years ago where they lied to your faces up until The Witcher 3 launched.

The oceans would die long before the ground water would reach acidic levels you brainlet

Attached: 156978654678.jpg (800x450, 44K)

hydrologie.org/redbooks/a222/iahs_222_0003.pdf
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4615-8350-9_9

Aside from just being acidic, acid rains carries a plethora of harmful elements that contaminate the water.

>>NPCs will react based on the weather (like hiding under something when it rains)
They've done this since fucking Witcher 1.
>>You can pay for sex
Revolutionary.
>>removes UI elements
Does it disable all your other augs as well? That would be the only way for it to make sense.

Journalists already confirmed all of these details for Cyberpunk
> 10. There’s No Third Person
>9. It will Only Have The Illusion Of Choice
>8. Body Mods Have Been Downplayed
>7. The City Isn’t As Dynamic As Mentioned
>6. Rigid & Uninspired Enemy Levelling
>5. Missions are Very Linear, not non-linear like Deus Ex
>4. No Real Detail On Side Quests
>3. Cyberpunk wanted it to largely appeal to Non-Shooter fans
>2. Shooting Combat Is Pretty Bland
>1. Hacking feels to similar to Watch Dogs

filtered

what a retard

The only report of acid rain having any effect in the US is the Adirondack Mountains and most of the sources refuse to talk about the causes of it. More than a few have suggested that the Adirondack area has some of the worst absorption ability of acids in the immediate area. It weird how much supposed research has been done on the subject and how little they're willing to talk about it.

>I am the most retarded people (person) on the planet
I agree, (You) are in fact the most retarded.

>The third stage of acidification of groundwater is the reduction of alkalinity and/or
>pH over time. Decreasing alkalinity, which is a useful definition of acidification,
>has been observed in several areas where the bedrock and soil consist of
>weathering resistant minerals (but on the other hand increasing alkalinity in
>calcareous rock and soil). Real acidification of groundwater in terms of a
>significant pH decrease over time is not so common. It is documented in shallow
>groundwater in non-calcareous sandy aquifers, where the total acid deposition
.and/or the local emissions from industry and farming are high.

The
contribution of groundwater to surface water may also be smaller in such areas with
limited, shallow aquifers and bare rocks than in areas with large, deep aquifers. The
impact of acid, shallow groundwater in glaciated terrains on the acidification of surface
water, especially first-order streams and small lakes, has been recognized, for example
in the Adirondack Mountains, New York, USA (Chen et al, 1984

See the thing is they're not going more than 6 feet deep wit these tests so technically it's not "groundwater", all this shit is about surface water. Aquifers would almost never acidify unless there was some sort of doomsday scenario.

>>You can pay for sex
why would anyone do that

oh my god they aren't aryan wtf guys i am so angry now reeeee

A B S O L U T E L Y B R E A T H T A K I N G

Attached: Keanu.jpg (1920x3049, 1.79M)

Those are pretty much bare minimums in a game. Nothing new to any of that. I won't get interested until there's a way to not have every character a tatted up zoomer with awful haircuts. If my only option is to look at that shit, I'll pass.

>Acid rain is bare minimum in a game
Nani?

No third person is the only one that's confirmed. Also, no third person is a good thing. Third person is for console faggots and motion-sickness retards.

Is this supposed to impress me? NPCs did the same in Witcher 2.

ummm no libtard

pollution is good and corps love me

>science is bad
lmao

science has a know leftist bias

There's no way this game will live up to the hype. Been making NMS-tier promises for a while.

What NMS promises have been made?

No they haven't, why do you all lie so much.

About the city being alive and NPC interaction and all the other stuff. I expect it to be full of GTA style NPCs and a few named ones you can interact with.

>About the city being alive and NPC interaction and all the other stuff.
What? What about that is farfetched?

None of this is NMS tier promise. Fucking Witcher 3 had NPC interaction and was "alive".

Rather, 97% of leading edge and educational personnel in the world is left leaning

Imagine being so retarded.
>close old power generation facilities because they are fucking dangerous
>build new power generation facilities with higher/same output and lesser pollution rates
>REEEEE IT IS LIKE PEOPLE DIE LESS BECAUSE YOU TOOK AWAY THEIR CARS
Absolutely mental degenerate.

>Witcher 3 had NPC interaction and was "alive".
If cardboard cutout npcs walking around is "alive" sure

it's almost like education destroys ignorance. wow. amazing.

Because since then almost no one else did it.

>>build new power generation facilities with higher/same output
Actually many places lost output and have to pay more for electricity to be transferred to their cities because of what Obama's EPA did, they didn't replace shit

What, do you expect literally every NPC in the game to be as unique as New Vegas companions?
>If cardboard cutout npcs walking around is "alive" sure
Well you're a cardboard cutout NPC walking around, so I'd say that's pretty alive.

>scientists are left-leaning
>leftism is not destroyed
Seems that education does not destroy ignorance.

Aren't 90% of the npcs just copypasted?

Because obama is a nigfer who doesn't know how to finish his job.

>“If somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them,” Obama said, responding to a question about his cap-and-trade plan. He later added, “Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”
Obama 2008

they are generated from a finite amount of assets yes, just like any other game

>just like any other game
Not any RPG I know of.

>This guy literally has no idea how video games are made
I shouldn't be surprised at this point but I find that I consistently am.

Most games have named npcs, at least

In witcher 3 they are generated from parts.

lol whats with v posting oil paintings now? is that a new thing? it brings a bit of class to this faggot infested place i reckon, like being in a fine art museum.

Bungie had the same tech 15 years ago, am I supposed to be impressed? They're still cardboard cutouts.

>Not any RPG I know of.
This is the last (You) you are getting from me for the rest of your life.

Attached: 463px-Biker_Konoko.jpg (463x599, 42K)

Name one rpg from the last 10 years with unnammed placeholder npcs

>Only new things are good
>Old things can't be improved

So desperate

Attached: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_500.jpg (500x483, 80K)

Most RPG NPCs are literally a character that has three lines AT MOST and that's their existence in the entire game.

That's 30% more than the average npc in Witcher

>AT MOST
Meaning that many of them don't have lines at all you ESL.

this sounds like coke dream stuff that was pitched but will never end up in the final build

>It's a coke dream to have an NPC react to weather
You need to be 18 or older to view this site.

Outside of "random dialogue" there's absolutely no value to npcs in witcher 3 except to populate the world.

So just like every other game.

Attached: come on now.jpg (211x239, 17K)

>new vegas
>skyrim
>witcher 3
>divinityOS 1/2
>pillars of eternity
>pathfinder
>witcher 2

No, other games actually try to tell stories with their npcs. Not "Press A and they might say something funny"

>impressed
With tech? No. You won't be impressed with tech for a long time now.
Depends on how they apply everything they have. If they make more than gta5 in terms of generic NPCs, I'll be impressed.

I was thinking more of the "You can have rich relationships with characters that have strong personalities" point, it's such a vague thing to claim, sounds like a day 1 pitch point.

Besides, everything else listed is shit that has been done ad nauseam for decades, you could pay for sex has been done by GTA III 18 years ago. If you're actually getting excited about shit like dynamic weather in 2019 you're completely fucking retarded

So, witcher 3? I know you are baiting, but literally every game can have story-important NPCs, side-NPCs and generyc NPCs at the same time.

Besides acid rain for obvious reasons, W3 did it already...

Looks like a dude with tits...

Barry knows that, he made this thread on purpose in order to give the illusion that people are "shilling" this game. As if anyone bothers to talk about games they enjoy or are excited for on fucking Yea Forums.

There's more followers in skyrim than named npcs in the entirety of witcher 3

Aha...but, i think the game is overhyped already...at the point that is gonna bite them in the ass...there's no need for shilling.I just expect to be dissapointed like i did with the W3 downgrade. They are betting on hype, that's not good in my book.

Wrong. But we can count them, if you wish

They have black skin and one of them is a roider that he thinks is a tranny.

the followers in skyrim are puddle-deep, though

Do it

One follower has more dialogue than 90% of witcher 3's npcs, and yes they are puddle deep.

>You can have rich relationships with characters that have strong personalities
In a single player story? I'd fucking hope so.

Attached: seriously.png (872x1000, 176K)

this kills the zoomer

No shit Sherlock

You can build you character and interact with with world in this breakthrough experience!

Skyrim has 58 characters as followers, DLC included.
Witcher 3 has more named npcs than 58.
witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Category:The_Witcher_3_characters
Enjoy your lies.

You are not even trying at this point.

Cool but we had this shit in GTA V, where the innovation

>the villains are trannies and niggers
Based game

>Armor 1-10
>Barber 1-10
>Blacksmith 1-10
Compelling argument. Skyrim still has more followers than Witcher 3 has named npcs.

you shouldn't bother arguing with retards, it's not worth it.

Yeah, I didn't count these.
And you didn't count the named ones, which are exactly 360, with dialogues, events and shit.

Name 3 that have all these things.

Oh you're counting quest givers. That's pretty sad.

>quest givers
Naaah, only ones whot take part in quests. Like Crimsin Baron or Vesemir, you know, with actual writing and shit.

>Do my googling for me.
Stupid, Doomer.

>>You can pay for sex

You giver her the DLC, and she complains about the microtransaction.

None of these features are important.
Instead of shitty gimmicks, I want to see the good stuff.

>only ones whot take part in quests
That's what I mean, they're pretty much the only content outside of you smashing light attacks. For reference there's over 1000 named npcs in skyrim, and some even have their own quests!

OP is the one telling people to google shit for him. I don't know why you retards think pointing out a bunch of unsourced info is bad

>99% of npcs have 2 pre-recorded lines of monologue
You played yourself todd

As apposed to what, no line cardboard cutout named merchants?

>removes UI elements
>cyberpunk game with eye augs
shit it true

>implying 5000 people with a name and the same lines are not cutout
Later todd

hello chink

Attached: Based CDPR v.s The World.jpg (1787x1386, 241K)

it's cool because you can only get the ui elements if you install the proper eye augs

No, what I'm implying is many of the 360 "characters" you posted are usually one off npcs that appear in one quest and never appear again, do you know how many quests there are in Skyrim? Over 360

oh i see. thats cool then. i thought harcore mode disabled them completely

NO UI in hardcore mode

So that leaves 57 named npcs that don't flit out of existence after scripted cutscenes in Witcher 3. Which is less than the amount of followers in skyrim.

>invested in
Literally means nothing. When you get to this level of wealth, you're invested in absolutely everything as long as it makes economic sense. Having money in a company isn't connected in any way to supporting that company's work or having any sort of control over it.

see

He's a schizo, pay him no mind

Nothing cool about it because the eye aug is forced on you by a story mission.

>Hardcore mode confirmed: Enemies soak up 5000% more damage, you die in one punch.

>forced narrative devices
How as nobody made the connection yet between the eye augmentation and Geralt's toucan sam vision?

Attached: DhCx98xV4AEQn2Q.jpg (1093x1035, 75K)

no it isn't. you really think the 2018 demo is taken directly from the game?

>hard mode begins by refusing the thermal grip and optical scanner and being an aug straight-edge

Shut the fuck up you miserable pile of filth. After Skyrim, even the shittiest thing witcher 3 has is a fucking godsend, even the godawful autoleveling.
stop feeding him you mongoloid

iTs oK, iTs dYsToPiaN

So you admit that skyrim has more content than Witcher 3. Keep in mind skyrim came out 4 years before witcher 3 too.

They already said the eye, the grip, and hacking cable are mandatory. At the very least.
I won't spoonfeed you a source because it's mentioned in a hundred places, and I'm not going to just link a random one.

He says that every time somebody tries to talk about the gameplay reveal, don't take it to heart.

I have no fucking clue what you are talking about, they have the same amount of shitty radiant content for ubikids.

one clearly has more content

I think that's pretty intentional

I don't give a fuck, their content is equally shitty. At least Gerald has more good writing, thank's for that. Haven't seen that in TES forever.

>Boast about how UI intergrates with gameplay
>Remove it in le hardcore mode
This game is shaping up to be a bunch of contradiction within itself

This is great lmao

50 bucks it's because people complained you could interact with things in Witcher 3 without using smellivision

no 3rd person mode???????

Give ME rich relationship WITH Bug wife! Give ME rich relationship WITH hacker wife!

>just like witcher 3
>Wow who cares
>just like witcher 3
>just like witcher 1, 2 and 3
>just like witcher 3
>just like witcher 3 (although this isn't a good thing, damage sponge enemies are fucking shit)

only when driving

>just like witcher 3, although this isn't a good thing
Sums it up.

A reflection of a dystopian American future
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nah, an utopian one

*Sips drink*

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
>it doesn't need you to be able to customise your cars or apartment
>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
>it doesn't need VR support
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077

Attached: Sipping CDPdRones Tears.jpg (326x412, 24K)

DUDE WHO CARES IF THE GAME IS A GTA V RESKIN IT HAS KEENU NEEVES ME FAVORITE ACTOR! CDPR IS MY FAVORITE COMPANY GOYS WHAT A BASED MULTIBILLION DOLLAR COMPANY THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT ME AND THE CONSUMER! WHY YES I DO BROWSE REDDIT, HOW COULD YOU TELL?

>b-but putting C-tier actors and singers into your game doesnt make it good you should worry about making it a true cyberpunk experience instead with a compelling story
"No!"

based

i pissed in your sippy drink

Absolutely nothing unique there.
Why don't you cyberpunk shills ever mention anything about the gameplay?

Frankly if this game had Dwayne the Rock Johnson in it I would be ecstatic! If Dwayne the Rock Johnson said if you smell what I'm cooking after punching his fist through somebody's face I would personally send $10,000 to CDPR studios with an 8-ball of cocaine

They immediately go into frenzy mode and shitpost the thread to death. There's about 5 neets and one schizo that follow around cdpr threads like a bad itch and will just nuke it with autism and mass reports.

>it removes UI elements
The good stuff. I might preorder now

>THEYRE LITERALLY TAKING FEATURES AWEY FROM ME WOW SO BASED IM GOING TO PREORDER NOOOOOOOW

Not really though, I'm not even shilling for the game, I just can't wait to slaughter each and every single one of them, why would that be a bad thing?
Just enjoy the carnage and wait for the obvious victims to come out and start screaming bloody murder for you doing what the game allows you to do.
>OMG YOU'RE KILLING WOMEN AND BLACK PEOPLE!
So?
>THATS RACIST!
So?
>YOU CANT DO THAT!
Then don't make a videogame character female or black
>BUT THATS RACIST TOO!
Cant have it both ways sugar. If you're virtual your ass is grass.

lol poor poor

Attached: MyVTfql.jpg (640x551, 72K)

Kys faggot