I think I'm starting to hate Oney and Lyle

I think I'm starting to hate Oney and Lyle.

Attached: oneyplays.png (852x441, 444K)

Why?

Lyle is just not funny, you can tell he's trying too hard to come up with random shit to say, the opposite of Tomar who just seems like a chill as fuck dude.
Oney is just fucking autistic any way you slice it so it is what it is.

Oney/Tomar/Zach best combo

Agree

Attached: 1544115381918.jpg (750x821, 99K)

Chris is a big autistic Irish ape and that's why we love him. Shut up.

>he hasn't pulled off a car heist
>he doesn't literally flex on people
>his last name not named after shoes
Honestly kill yourself lmao

lyle is the fucking worst. so goddamn unfunny and annoying.

based

>Tomar: Chris, PLEASE tell me you didn't pay X amount of money for this game! Please get a refund for it, please!
SHUT THE FUCK UP
I seriously haven't even bothered watching any of their new shit and have just been watching the stuff with DD and Julian because of how bad it is now.

kek
>How does it fare in water?
>the end of the episode is the car jumping in water

Attached: 1544392048460.jpg (210x230, 9K)

Yeah it's unreal how the stereotypes are a thing. Tomar is a jew and EVERY time he asks about how much did he pay for the fucking game.

Attached: 1553957629974.png (1368x1479, 939K)

>chris PLEASE refund this game and get your 42 cents back for it

That pos asset flip unity game really didn't deserve a dime though it's not like he was wrong.

true but he's OBSESSED like a true jew

*clears throat*
DINGY BOFLINGY

Attached: Bv1NnvUIYAEHHpH.jpg (576x1024, 66K)

Yeah I can't watch this new shit, feels embarassing to see two unfunny tryhards trying to match Chris' humor. Makes me skin crawl hearing Lyle try to be Oneyplays style funny.

As if it matters considering the ad revenue he'll make on the videos, along with the constant line of merchandise.

Oneyplays was never funny

Lyle is boring. I got to ep3 with the DMC series. Doesn't help that I don't like 90% of the games they play but having Lyle just kills it and I skip. Tomar is good when he's being himself. God damn OneyPlays would be so much better for me if they played games I don't fucking despise.

ew faggot

Bring Ameme back.

Where's fucking Bowlbo?

What you should hate is animation being so unprofitable on Youtube.

Its worse because Tomar is as entertaining as plywood. He shined with Zach on because Zach and Chris are basically on the same level energy and humor wise, with Tomar as the straight man, as has been said time and time again. Now both Tomar and Lyle are incapable of filling the Zach shaped void, and so try to imitate Chris' humor, which leaves us with 15 minutes of men making gargling noises and being forced to react to each other like they find it funny.

Eh I think Lyle is okay. He at least keeps things in check to an extent and can play vidya. He's definitely not the funniest person, and at times is truly annoying.
The Zach/Chris/Tomar trio was truly the apex of the channel.

fuck off faggot. amin was an annoying faggot.

Thanks doc

I've been watching it, but watched highlights of the old stuff earlier and it's clear there was better chemistry with julian/dingdang/oney

Tomar and Zach seem to genuinely care about appearing to be funny lets players and the new episodes are full of anxiety because of it.

>Tomar and Zach seem to genuinely care about appearing to be funny lets players and the new episodes are full of anxiety because of it.
Exactly the sentiment I am trying to communicate.

>Chris plays the new Crash Team Racing game
>Has to have Lyle and Tomar as his co-hosts, who are both wholly uninterested in the actual game
>The most interest they show in the game itself is "OMG WHO'S THAT? OMG WHO'S THIS? OMG WHAT'S GOING ON?" before immediately cracking some completely unrelated joke and losing focus as Chris basically goes 'ooh' and 'aah' every so often

i.e. they're trying way too goddamn hard and constantly trying to be ironic about it in the same sense and it just doesn't work at all

Chris told him the game was $20 you autistic apes

i just want more oney and zach, 3rd wheel is optional

tomar asked him to refund multiple games you autistic ape

>20 dollars being anything for big Youtube funny man that gets 100k+ views on every video guaranteed

CTR:NF playthrough was a fucking let down, Chris was the only one who knew what the fuck they were playing. Like when Tomar or fucking Lyle ask basic ass questions that any person who played the original trilogy would know, I got angrier. It was cool to see Chris actually happy and enjoying the game, but at the same time there were no antics like the Julian/Ding Dong crash playthroughs.

Shame, because as much as I hate those two they would've actually appreciated the game.

Lyle is just a faggot, we've known this forever.

>All while doing it with Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.

Oh look, the kids are growing up.

we're not talking about one specific game

Yeah the CTR videos would've been ×100 better if at least DD was there because they would have talked more about the game and they might've done some multiplayer and more episodes. Too bad it ended so early though cause I wanted to see chris' reaction to the trophy girls

How is he a faggot? I feel neutral towards him as a person as I don't know anything about him. I just don't think he's a good addition to this channel.

All 3 of them are fine, but not together.

Chris/Zach/Lyle series are some of the best. Also I love the episodes with Chris/DD/Julian with Lyle as a guest. Chris/Lyle/Tomar just doesn't work and is boring

Nothing will ever be as good as Chris/DD/Julian, it was THE perfect trio. Zach episodes are great obviously but then it just turns into the Zach Show featuring Chris.

Same I wanted to see them react to my wife Ami. I'm not a furry.

Attached: 1545467426466.png (1302x1290, 426K)

Who was Uncle Bunkus?

Attached: file.png (281x308, 126K)

>Zach episodes are great obviously but then it just turns into the Zach Show featuring Chris
Lmao true I love him so much. He's less predictable than Chris so it makes him funnier a lot of the times.

It doesn't help that neither Tomar or Lyle knew the games mechanics at all, so they couldn't tell Chris that he needed to be drifting constantly and building up speed/maintaining momentum. But yes, it was a massive letdown. Even more so the fact that they didn't even bother to do all the side stuff to get the true ending of the game.
>N. Tropy shows up onscreen
>"WTF WHO IS THAT?? WE NEVER SAW HIM!"
This is pretty much my main problem with Tomar and Lyle. They're not actually interested in video games and clearly video games are not a big part of their lives. At least with DingDong and Julian they would actually talk about the game, or mention others that they've played, or even let people in on just what goes into making a game. You get absolutely none of that with these two, and it always seems like Chris is the only one even paying attention.

>Don't get to see Julian's reaction to Tiny's skins
It honestly hurts. I would prefer the gay Mexican fawning over his fictional crush far more than two unfunny people desperately trying to replace the previous two.

Which series had chris tomar and zack?

One of the better ones was Visage.

And Slenderman. It was the first one with Tomar.

They were the main trio up until a few months ago. All of last year's Boney Plays, Donkey Kong Country, Hollow Knight... tons of series

Was the greatest moment of Oney Plays for you?

To me, nothing will ever come close to the autistic meltdown that was the tiny Hitler argument.

Mick was begging him to return it too...

Jesus Christ y’all can’t even bitch about ecelebs right anymore...

Mick was always unfunny and ruined whatever SleepyCast episode he was in because he has a voice and he knows it, so he's always trying to talk.

Herculad

Attached: 232142F5-8289-497C-945E-18AB571595D5.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Kingdom Hearts 2 with the pirates sniffing Sora's feet thing, hardest I've ever heard Chris laugh I think.

Most of Polar Express.
Isgonna Die in Kingdom Hearts 1.

/thread

Attached: dabstika.webm (316x400, 728K)

It was pretty annoying how Chris was confused about having Oxide earlier, like did he not know they bought the Oxide edition?

Yeah, that seriously made no goddamn sense. I don't know if he just bought it digitally or what and just ignored the contents of it.
>Didn't know he could customize shit until the second or last final area

Attached: 1562663199556.png (545x525, 11K)

Jesus christ people relax. Yet you blame Reddit for the circlejerking

>OneyPlays isn't the same anymore with DD and Julian
>Pat and Woolie are not entertaining anymore in the slightest, and it's become far too apparent that they're both phoning it in hard while making everyone aware of their stupidity and incompetence
>Don't find SuperMega that entertaining

Tomar is a whiny faggot, Oney and Lyle are based

>diet game grumps

lol oh man yes these threads are the best lol everyone post your favorite meme

mm some gossip too hehe i love the drama hehe

which is your favorute?
>they shout something loud (my favorit haha LOUD!!! haha)
>totally random noises (also good haha)
>a reference to something you know

its hard to pick but please try your best hahae