Smash Bros

Why don't Smash players play other fighting games?

Attached: wqddfr3gyud11.jpg (571x659, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QsKdKqV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Smash isn't a fighting game.

because it's "video games: the game" so just by playing it, you already understand the medium

Othe fighting games aren't Smash

They do.
But memes>truth.

Smash isnt a fighting game

I know at least one Smash player who's also into Street Fighter, but he's also really old

I fucking do, tekken 7 is really good. It makes me so fucking mad that both sides are shitting on each other just bc both sides do stupid shit

ALSO WHERE THE FUCK IS PERSONA 5 ARENA

Attached: pain.png (958x684, 831K)

kinda like asking why a Dota 2 player doesn't switch to Starcraft.

I play King of fighters sometimes.

Smash is a platform fighter, which is a subgenre of fighting games. So yes, it is a fighting game.

P5A better bring back best girl

Attached: margaret-p4u2-float.gif (500x398, 96K)

Smash got me into fighting games

>Melee players and their jigglypuff brainsucker.jpg

Attached: brainsucker.jpg (900x1272, 242K)

this

lol no

It's a party game

discord.gg/QsKdKqV

>platform fighter
More like it's Mario Party eith sone guest stars

Party game isn't a genre. Mario Kart is a party game. Mario Party is a party game. You wouldn't say that the three games are all the same genre.

Smash Bros has a lower skill floor and has the appeal of being the biggest vidya crossover of all time. When all moves are easily performed, combos don't tend to go on for too long, there's a greater agency of movement, and there are next to no infinites, the game is easily accessible and fun, whereas in most fighting games you need to spend a good amount of time practicing memorizing combos and inputs before you can really get anywhere.

Smash is good enough. Don't need the other ones.

But I play Mavhel too

It's a genre when it comes to smash, since it isn't a fighting game.

Calling it a party game is as silly as saying Halo isn't an FPS

Cause Smash isn't a fighting game.

take a shower

you meant
>i see you've taken a shower

Why don’t fighting game players play Smash?

Smash games for this feel?

Attached: kekken.jpg (868x643, 89K)

good taste

Attached: ea872e2d852d9b1417e93a978aeec22c.png (700x1160, 90K)

there is a lot of crossover between smash and marvel / marvel like games like dbfz.

this, if you got out of your house and went to a local or a major you'd know that a lot of people play both, the main people warring between them is stream monsters and people who are garbage at both but pretend they know shit (95% of online fighting game communities)