Tick tock...

Tick tock. If you don't finish a Dragon Quest game before the end of Summer you'll be forever branded as a stinky Sm*sh secondary.

Attached: 2389683-wayfarersclothes.png (833x960, 979K)

Not if I finished Shower

III gave me PTSD. Fuck the nigger who thought a puzzle room with three minibosses before the final boss, and then making the final boss unbeatable unless you use the orb on the first turn, was a good idea.

I finished DQ11 months ago.

I beat 8 years ago so I'm good.

DQ is trash though.

Fuck you, maybe I LIKE being a stinky boy.

>can't play 5's hero and rock the dragon staff
I think I'll just stick to shulk

Nigger I have never even played a Fire Emblem game, you think I care about what I'm called?

I started DQXI months ago but kind of just want to wait on the Switch version. Only other DQs I have (in burgerspeak at least) are I and VII. Got VIII really cheap the other day though which should be in early next week.

>just emulate fag
I have a giant ass CRT I use for max comf and I intend to use it.

Attached: 1506222837863.jpg (268x260, 21K)

What if I don't have any left to finish?

I just started 8 today.

What am I in for boys?

There's not much of a puzzle in that dungeon outside of maybe finding the stairs behind the throne. Which makes sense if you played DQ2. As for the 3 fights what is your party make up. The sage stone before the boss is a massive help also.

A nice comfortable ride. What version you are playing?

3DS.

Beat DQ1-3 recently and finally playing through DQ4. While I know there's a code to control my party I might only do that after a boss failure.

Attached: DQ4 battle.png (1026x991, 41K)

DQ is not on Switch wtf are you talking about?

No, you

Since I had already finished all the mainline entries except 10 and most of the spinoffs, I've just been playing through DQ1 randomized over and over, changing the sprite alternating between Loto and Solo in celebration of them getting in.

Going to replay DQ5 the week the movie comes out.

Nice how far are you in it? While people complain about some of the changes to the 3DS version I feel the extra stuff far outweighs any issue people might have.

Trying to avoid secondary status for everything is a bottomless pit. Accept that you won't be at the forefront of every fan-base now, and devote your energy going forward to the games you actually enjoy.

Attached: super man brothers.gif (446x368, 142K)

Literally beat DQ1 today

>tfw when I’ve beaten III, IV, V, and B2 this summer so far

Play I, II, III, IV, V, VI or VIII on Android/iOS.
Those are really good ports.

I tried patched DQ3 SFC and tried playing it for about 2 hours. Holy fuck, RPGs are too boring.

I'm in the post game for XI right now

I beat VIII years ago. Probably never going to touch another one because of how insufferable you fuckers are.