How does it feel when literal fan project looks better than your multi million hollywood adaptation?

How does it feel when literal fan project looks better than your multi million hollywood adaptation?

youtube.com/watch?v=K2Ahcc4zH54

Attached: osszel-mutatkozik-be-a-rajongok-altal-keszitett-the-witcher-film_1[1].jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Feels good, means fans are really passiI ate and that Hollywood William have a lot of material to steal from if ypthey rum out of ideas

How does it feel to be derived of anything interesting to say or think to the point that you only care to create these kinds of threads? Are you satisfied with your life?

Passionate* fucking phone making me look drunk

Ok cool, op. Didn't realize I was the creator of the upcoming series.

tranny

wishful thinking user

NONONONONONO
Netflixbros, we gonna need to raid the downvote button of this filth.
DO YOUR PART

Attached: PÓŁ WIEKU POEZJI PÓŹNIEJ - TRAILER ALZUR'S LEGACY - WITCHER FAN FILM НА ПОЛВЕКА П (190x60, 2K)

I thought this was impossible.

Attached: 1.png (1280x720, 363K)

I gotchu f a m

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-081754.png (1080x1920, 698K)

Holy shit, this is fucking good.

this looks like a big gay larp and the netflix one just looks like a typical western propaganda bullshieet

the witcher should have been left alone i can't understand normies why can't they accept anything to end and move on.

They did this with $26k. Netflix/Hollywood and their ilk have no talent whatsoever, they should just disappear and go away. They're like the landline telephones of the 21st century.

Combat looks a little sluggish. And it's odd that Geralt is an old fucking man instead of just having white hair.
Geralt retired to a life of peace and wealth on a vineyard in inarguably the nicest place in that world, with the woman he loves and the friends who love him. How many characters actually get to live happily ever after?

That's not geralt though.

Vesemir? That makes a bit more sense

>people who know and respect the source material
vs
>do the popular thing because it make money

I get that the Netflix adaptation is bad but lets not pretend that this abomination looks good.

>feel
I don't care. It's not my fucking book or interpretation of said book.

Attached: 1562254504524.gif (540x304, 2.15M)

I'm still open to see what's going to happen with the netflix adaptation.. the thing that bothered me the most is that the nilfgard armor was real (what the fuck) but on the other hand i feel that they NAILED the "poisoned out of my mind" look of geralt on elixirs. Also didn't mind the look of Yen which i thought was going to be a no no for me

I'm in for Henry Cavill. Literally everything else I've got my expectations real low

I’ll tell you a secret mate. Money =/= Passion. You invest a lot more into activities you genuinely care about rather when you do it for money. It’s been proven that money as an a motivational tool doesn’t really work.

Game!Geralt did. Book!Geralt just fucking died.

polish technoslavs have done it again

>multi million hollywood adaptation
there is only one hollywood though, where do they get the other 1.999.999 hollywoods required at a minimum?

They are hiding them underground.
THE TUNNEL JEWS!

Attached: 1391440626995.jpg (444x347, 33K)