Attached: e53ae7e9.jpg (466x388, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vbox7.com/play:828604cf7a
youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's comfy
vbox7.com/play:828604cf7a

Crippling social anxiety.

been playing FFXI for the first time lately on a server I'm running myself, player count: 1

Do elephants really shit themselves if you squeeze their nose

Attached: putin.jpg (303x335, 36K)

>Not playing on a private server you moderate with a tight knit group of friends.

to learn everything without having to wait for an oportunity and to do thing a mod would ban your ass for. did it with ss13.

>play wotlk private servers
>get bored of max level content and resort to twinking
>no good servers to twink on
>set up my own server and tweak some rates so i can experiment with builds and solo some content
worst timeline

bros..
youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw

I've many times thought about playing on my own private Rust server. Seems comfy and my heart is way too fragile to play Rust online with others.

Attached: 1556723565146.jpg (708x480, 38K)

Only Finnish elephants.

because mean people exist and I don't want to be made fun of for messing up and have to stop playing a game I love forever

I did this in GTA4 multiplayer. You could also turn off the wanted levels. No cops, and I just went on rampages in the city.

>play alone on a public server
>someone joins it

why do people do this?

>public
I don’t think you know what that word means.

People fucking suck my dude, if I don't like em in real life why would I want to see them online anywhere but a forum?

mämöööts?

lemme play battlefield helis in peace naga

You could've just played single player for that, you know?

>join guild
>never say anything else besides "thank you" when they say welcome and continue playing on your own

i do it because my pirated version doesn't have proper multiplayer

They just don't want to deal with other players. It's what I did with the Souls games.

>join public server
>get immediately kicked

Can't turn off cops.

no one is good enough to compete with me

I'd play with you.

You need at least one or two other people to really get the full experience. It's very empty without other people (obviously), but not in a good way, you learn to just cheese everything, and you get lazy in building forts and stuff cause "there's no REAL danger".

I don't want to put up with you guys

*elebants

>vbox7
въй

wölle mämöd

people are scawy desu

do not bully based and blessed prôôôhs please

PRÖÖÖHHH

Attached: 1557462272203.gif (1372x1024, 800K)