Last Remnant

Who is your favorite character ?

Attached: H2x1.jpg (1600x800, 193K)

I'm going to play this and I don't want to follow a guide or research too intensively beforehand but is there some general rule of thumb for what to do when I get stuck?

Change up your squad set-up and formations, or go explore for a bit (there's shit not marked on map before you first stumble upon it). You can grind but do it on strong enemies instead of weak ones.
And talk to the barkeepers, they give you a tip if there's a quest available somewhere (otherwise they just say that "nothing interesting is happening right now" which means you can safely progress the story).

The daughter

The remnant, the last one.

Jonnhy john Bocsh

I like most of them but Baulson is always reliable

The bosses you are likely to struggle with on your first run are the ones with big AOEs that hit multiple unions even when they are not directly in combat.

Choose formations to spread them out more.

In battles, I assume. Torgal and Pagus.

BTW, is 70 too high BR for The Fallen? I'm grinding in Sixth Path - a battle with 3 Weredragons and 9 Terrapest - and I hope that I will have enough HP when I reach BR 70. Currently at 64 or 65.

*curses all your squads in the first turn*

>help them even if it kills them

*overdrives in the first turn and one shots all your characters*

Any examples?

*eats 5 shield bashes*

Attached: Sudri.png (760x920, 1.04M)

what are you guys expactation for the remaster?
Seeing how Squeenix removed Last Remnant from all stores, that must mean remaster is coming, right? RIGHT?

No new content = no fucks given

Is this a joke post, user? The Last Remnant was removed from Steam, but the same game was released after that on PS4 and Switch as the ''remaster''.

fuck really? I totally missed that. Thought there was a real remaster coming and just so to curb older versions.
well fuck, time to reinstall and suffer the original pc version

>suffer
Yeah... If you want to suffer, try playing the OG X360 version.
>slowdowns
>texture loading during the cutscenes
>limited union creation aka number of leaders you can take in battle (biggest problem)
>no turbo mode

Attached: 20180914141037_2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.25M)

>(otherwise they just say that "nothing interesting is happening right now" which means you can safely progress the story).
This is very useful.

It isn't really "the same" (they changed engines entirely), but if you've got it on Steam there's no reason to play the other, no. Unless you want it portable.