I sure am glad that Sakurai wasted precious development time on this stupid fucking plant that nobody cares about or...

I sure am glad that Sakurai wasted precious development time on this stupid fucking plant that nobody cares about or asked for and nobody plays because it is absolutely bottom tier garbage. That sure was a good use of time making this absolute shit character instead of something people were actually asking for.

Attached: wsT6PLznzEoCc8oTqq56w3.0.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Epv3Gw-20_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'd let that plant suck me off

That would be extremely painful

I agree, great use of time. Piranha Plant S tier

His kit is super fun though. One of the better addition gameplay-wise if they would buff him a bit.

uuuu

based and plantpilled

Get fucked fags im a top elite PLANT which means im better than all you
dont @ me

He was a bonus character you big dumb retard. They probably would have scrapped them if they had gotten behind schedule at any point. You faggots bitch and moan about the plant constantly but if the bonus had been a more "deserving" character you would have bitched twice as hard about them not being in the base game.

Everything you said could apply to most of the newcomers. Rool and Isabelle are both bottom tier garbage. Ridley, Incineroar,and the Belmonts aren't exactly stellar either. Only Inkling, Joker, and the echos are any good.

i play plant though

Only people who "like" Pirahna plant are the ones shitposting
LE EPIC SALT
YOUR'RE TEARS ARE DELICIOUS
[character]FAGS BTFO
BASED AND PLANTPILLED

i don't mind the inclusion of plant, it just sucks that he's complete shit in-game

Waluigifag tears are still delicious

>Only people who "like" Pirahna plant are the ones shitposting
Don't kid yourself.

There's really no reason to have picked Piranha Plant over Geno.

it's true though
no one just 'likes' pirahna plant, they either don't like him or are PLAAAAAAAAAAANT GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Do you realize that this inclusion was made exactly to mock people like you?...
(And it worked)
It is a goofy addition & you're still raging.

Unless the reason is that they intend for Geno to be the final DLC.

It always surprised me that Stanley the Exterminator never made it into Smash. He's exactly the kind of weird-ass pick like Ice Climbers that Sakurai would love to make.

>they either don't like him
And endlessly shitpost about it's inclusion because they think it's cost something else a slot when everyone knows it doesn't work like that.
Needless to say they're the biggest group of shitposters.

Maybe not individually, but you have to admit that the work put into Piranha Plant, Chrom, and Dark Samus altogether could

No, no it couldn't.

Couldn't what?

After the plant I wished only for the hat

Attached: 5c7c87dba3b22[1].jpg (809x630, 99K)

>tfw like Piranha Plant
>tfw think he’s a fun, goofy character that perfectly sums up the feeling of the Mario series
>tfw think he’s such an oddball, out-there choice that he’s inherently memorable & overall makes Ultimate worth it
>tfw most Smashers & Yea Forums think I’m a dum-dum and that he should be cut or have never gotten in the game in the first place
In all honesty, I think Piranha Plant & Incineroar should’ve swapped places so I wouldn’t have had to look at the ultimate monument to Game Freak’s laziness on my CSS at least.

Attached: F1145CB8-7273-449A-AF05-60CC493ECEBC.jpg (640x636, 147K)

>Remove Incineroar, Joker, Plant, Isashit,
>Retool KRool, Simon
>Add Lip, Andy, Bomberman, Jill

That bonus could've been literally any other character. I'd also take absolutely nothing over a character that doesn't fit in.

i'd rather a character that made some people happy than a character that only exists to s u b v e r t y o u r e x p e c t a t i o n s

plant's inclusion made me happy

I agree. He's a pretty fun character and so far I don't really care about the other DLC fighters.

I have wanked to the idea of a toothless piranha plant before.

Lmao still seething

People can bitch all they want but in the end every single character is a permanent part of Smash history and every single character has a fan. I can respect that someone else out there is happy even when I'm not. Except I am happy because Banjo's coming so the rest of the roster doesn't matter. I also find Corrin highly enjoyable to play even though I've never played her game so you know what, I don't care if she's the most hated character in the game, she was worth it.

>totally okay with clonesabelle
yeah nah fuck off

I feel like there were better options for a generic Mario enemy. Hammer Bro, Koopa Troopa, Boo or Chain Chomp would've been cooler, but whatever.

users on Yea Forums don't qualify as people

>she
Why do you waifufags do this? The male is default.

The male Corrin looks like a fucking ponce, and anyone who plays him is a ponce.

>"Echoes take up too much development time. Sakurai should just turn them into skins."
>Sakurai has the dev time to make an entire original character
>Uses it on a fucking plant no one cares about
Development time is a meme.

Attached: 7a86c27dcb3327ae6764f0071869aec9ea8a4f30_00.jpg (502x499, 46K)

>Bowser Jr was the last character added to smash 4 and was almost cut
>Plant was the last character added to ultimate but got delayed as DLC

So why are Mario characters suddenly last minute decisions for smash? Can we get fucking E.Gadd if youre gonna make your final base roster choice a mario rep?

Attached: 1390366074076.gif (377x294, 1.58M)

Wouldn't skins take up the same amount of development time? Most echoes don't even have any gameplay differences.

If anything I think old-ass characters like Young Link and Dr. Mario take up far more development time because they have to be given unique stuff.

Yeah, the hardest part is probably making the model. Chrom and Dark Samus probably took up like no time at all because they already had models.

egadd is fucking gay dude

Every day, my regret for investing time in mastering this character grows and grows. Just days ago I learned that down throw > reverse up air > spiky ball isn't a real combo ever.

Isabelle's kit should have used pic related for her side aerials and her grab.

Attached: gbs global measuring tape.png (300x400, 97K)

So are plant, bowser jr, and rosalina

Which makes it all the more irritating that they didn't throw in a Shadow echo too while they were at it.

do we know when Plant will be available for evreyone to get? i bought my copy day 1, but for some reason my registration didnt get me the plant unlock

Agreed but anyone who wanted Cloud in the game or half of the FE reps should be castrated.

Also, any faggot who complains about barefoot anime girls being in the game should be castrated and ass raped by dogs.

sounds like you just had your ass handed to you by it ayy lmao

What is actually annoying though is that we have too many Mario characters, had he finally wrapped up roster with a bow and announced Waluigi as DLC, things would be a lot different.
Waluigi is heavily requested but is so wacky and not as relevant that is exactly the 'crazy pick nobody would see coming' yet Plant is a generic Mario enemy that has zero significance or emotional attachment. Of course nobody saw it coming and nobody wanted him, anyone who is okay with it is either a faggot looking for attention or likes the "moveset" when in reality it could have been anything as about 60% of the roster is completely made up anyways and almost barely references the source material - if at all...
I'm not even a Waluigifag either, I'm a Raybro and a Bomberbro.

It doesn't even have to be Waluigi, we could have got Labo Man as the DLC and that would have been far more surprising and less insulting.

Rosalina is one of the best characters in mario. Jr at least brought iggy with him

is smash doomed to be an all star crossover game or by next game will we see the roster shrink and roll back all the inflation? making echoes into alt skins, etcetera, nintendo is the ones intent on making smash a crossover fighter while sakurai does as asked by them happily. plant as an oddball is a nice choice but is taking a literally who from nintendo's history a no go anymore because of the poll and what nintendo wants smash to become.

Attached: 1530866216261.png (1181x1200, 446K)

fpbp

a labo man is more insulting than the plant

Who knows? We won't see the next game for a long time. I would be surprised if they didn't continue milking this game for DLC.

>Sukapon should have been the NES retro rep
>We'll never get Diskun playable to represent famicom exclusive games
>Sin and Punishment will go ignored again
>StarTropics is even less likely than Punch Out was

Attached: Bz4ciR-CEAAWujt.jpg (600x610, 46K)

>we wont see the next game for a long time
>if they didnt continue making more dlc
isnt this what happened for the wii u, and then ultimate happened? i'd love wave 2 dlc but there's only guesswork from here

Jr. was an awesome add, I never much cared for him except for when he was Shadow Mario but the fact that he made all seven Koopalings playable is great.

The difference with the Wii U is it was a very unsuccessful console and they had to pivot from it fast. Switch is clearly here to stay.

Rosalina is roster filler garbage that gets special treatment cause she makes peoples dick hard.
>"B-but she was in 3 main line games"
And didn't matter in any of them.

And her we go again with the “Kick the Waluigifag” game. Again

can anything be assumed out of splatoon 2 then? that game came out and is having its last big event.

>this entire thread
I’ll take “what’s a joke character” for 500 alex.
Also imagine bitching about a free joke character lmao.

Rosterfaggots are pathetic. Actually play the game instead of bitching about not having your favorite character on a Taiwanese basket weaving forum.

Maybe then we’d have actually good vidya threads

Attached: 277F4186-E3DC-4F80-ADCA-40CD23909656.jpg (192x171, 15K)

>fake smash outrage thread number 1948848292
Thats gonna be a yikes from me dog

Yeah, two years later. We're not even one year into Smash. I think we could very plausibly see one more year of DLC, and then it'll still be a few years before another Smash game.

The free joke character who now costs 5 dollars.

Attached: 20190720_064247.jpg (836x787, 473K)

You’re joking right

Based Cornbro.
Go play Fates if you got a 3DS, Conquest is actually mad comfy. Bonus points if you got a Jap 3DS & got the Halloween DLC map, top spooky.

Attached: 6B7DF1E6-1F00-41D0-ADA7-A9168FEA2F28.jpg (1900x1425, 340K)

Please sir may I have some more

It's funny
He's really well animated too, really makes me appreciate how great his design is.
What a fun character

Ok.

Attached: 20190720_064648.jpg (480x786, 291K)

Then don’t buy him. It’s not like he’s good or some shit.
He’s bottom tier and doesn’t give any stages music or anything else. He’s not worth buying other than the meme.
Everyone that wanted him already got him for free anyway.
Thanks bro

Whose hand is this supposed to be?

>a goomba has a higher chance of getting into smash than your favorite character that got sticker'd
>it makes zero difference because ultimate has the worst PvE and AI and you don't care about comp

Attached: 60k of bees.png (336x263, 173K)

Piranha Plant pretty much exemplifies the problem that Yea Forums has with Smash. The second this character got announced there was nonstop "OH NO NO NO NO NO" and "GRINCHIES BTFO" posting, and pretty much anyone who cared about it was just shitposting to make people mad and bait out a response (as seen with that obnoxious sleeping plant """>Erdrick zzz""" samefag).

Then the plant actually comes out and nobody uses him after the first fucking week because "wtf he's garbage all the pro players on this level of play I'll never reach said he's low tier" because most of the faggots that were spamming that shit are metaslave dicksuckers that are just as bad as Reddit.

Now the only times you see this character brought up are to shit on grinchfags and beat a dead horse or to complain about how a "useless" character got dev time and stole a slot from Issac or Doomguy or Minecraft Steve or whatever literally who boomer pick the hi/v/emind has decided to rosterfag for that month. I hope the rest of the DLC gets announced tommorow and Sakurai comes out and says there will never ever be another character added to Smash because goddamn this shit is fucking annoying.

Attached: epic gamer ridley.png (627x686, 445K)

You're welcome, my dude.

Attached: 20190720_065737.png (600x634, 242K)

The only smart post in this thread. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Attached: 1562740373800.png (748x800, 600K)

Yours.

Attached: 75D3E07D-8E34-4195-91A9-287D5EC159EA.jpg (1900x1425, 342K)

and i hope you're 100% right

I'm mixed about Piranha Plant because if they had to pick a generic Mario character I don't see why they couldn't have picked one that people are more attached to like a Goomba or a Boo, especially when there have been playable Goombas and Boos throughout the series so people could plausibly have attachment to them. On the other hand the fact that this is the first time a Piranha Plant has ever been playable has the appeal that Piranha Plant is finally being shown some respect and could in turn lead to more prevalence in future games, like if they ever did a Paper Mario with actual partners again maybe we could get a Piranha Plant partner. But it wouldn't really excuse the fact that Piranha Plant was kind of a nothing character at the time it was added to Ultimate. Maybe the only reason Sakurai picked him is because he likes Petey Piranha (which is why he made him a boss in Brawl) but knew that Petey Piranha wouldn't work as a regular character. Like the only reason they were able to make Ridley work is because he slouches massively, they couldn't do the same thing for Petey.

I wish, but I don't think I can pull off black nail polish.

HANG ME, OH HANG ME

I'm actually patiently waiting for the fan translation of IF so that I can have the face-rubbing. It's just not a proper Fire Emblem game without face-rubbing.

DIE CORRIN FAGS

Attached: corrin_s_death_by_kongzillarex619_ddbd5ta-pre.jpg (1192x670, 103K)

Based take

Attached: 1552114106700.jpg (397x400, 37K)

Reminder that people such as OP are the same people who record gay yelling youtube reaction videos every time anime swordman #4825 gets added to the roster.

The last swordsman added to the roster was Chrom and I defy you to find even one reaction video where someone is excited by that. You literally cannot do it.

Fuck off entitled faggot, leave Sakurai and his team alone, they have worked on this since 2015, give them a fucking break.

Waahhh Nintendo didn’t put in who I wanted

And they're being paid handsomely for that work, so don't try and guilt trip me.

You forgot Hero.
Not that i blame you, anime swordsmen are forgettable by nature.

Hero isn't in the game yet. Checkmate.

He's still already added to the roster.
You (or he) didn't say specifically the game's roster.

Plant is one of the most unique and fun characters added to Smash since Snake.

Nah, don't beg for more characters when you already have enough

I will never have enough.

> I think we could very plausibly see one more year of DLC

Pffft I sincerely doubt it, I think it would be really hard work for the small dlc team to finish the first fighters pass while negotiating fighters for a second one at the same time.

That's why I think the second wave of DLC characters will be Nintendo characters. Think about it: The current DLC will bring us to the maximum number of stages, but if they add characters whose series are already represented in Smash, they don't need a new stage, because they already have the existing stages to represent them. It's significantly less work for the team because they don't have to design a stage at all, just the fighters.

The only dlc I can see after the pass are a few singular release first party characters, but a second wave just won’t happen.

I'll take a low tier character that's actually fun an interesting like PP over a boring to look at AND play generic anime character #27 like Joker any day.

Those characters, taken as a whole, are the second wave.

>As for Piranha Plant, Sakurai knows some people are upset about it, asking why they’re adding someone who’s not even a protagonist, but that’s exactly why they decided to do it. They want to get non-protagonists in the spotlight as well. The way it plays is very unique too and requires players to aim very carefully
This quote implies Japan has an issue with non-protagonist characters. Keep in mind Sakurai does these interviews with the Japanese statements in mind. On the other hand, the opinions shared aren't any different from the west.

Attached: 1541304729821.png (3000x3500, 1.93M)

I didn't ask for it, but I still like it.

Bonus geno bonus Isaac bonus skull kid bonus waluigi bonus Dixie/shadow/impa echos etc... people would have been way happier about and regardless of tiers would play because they like the character.

Slots as a term is dumb, development time is a real thing though and yes another character could have taken that development time for sure. And piranha plant isn’t an echo or even Isabelle it’s a brand new character so they could have given us anyone instead.

>t. bandana dee
Get over it you fucking hat goomba.

Rosterfags are the worst. Smash fans are all terrible. It is a bad game with an even worse fanbase. I really hope Ultimate is the last Smash game.

You just described to every rosterfag

Blaming the plant on being bottom tier is no excuse. You’re just bad at the game. I could get it into elite smash just fine.

It’s moveset is incredibly unique and well thought out. It overshadows the three other DLC characters, who have terrible movesets, to mediocre at best (banjo).

Attached: CF19814F-7DD1-4CD3-B05A-4C661D374CF6.jpg (652x754, 198K)

Shut the fuck up rosterfag. The people who like PP are the ones that ACTUALLY LIKE THE GAME. All you care about is what the skin on the moveset is, no matter how shitty or good it is.

>chibi-robo has no salvation outside of smash but that will never happen

Attached: 1462425286913.png (388x261, 142K)

>It overshadows the three other DLC characters, who have terrible movesets, to mediocre at best (banjo).
Now you're just being a contrarian. Play the other two before you form that opinion at least.

Maybe he’s the next retro rep, since the next game seems to be going back to Smash’s old traditions (add retro rep, surprise rep, cut a few characters, at 12-15 newcomers, etc)

No, it couldn’t, rosterfag. A different character NEVER crossed sakurai’s mind. If he didn’t make plant and those two echo fighters, he would not have made another character AT ALL. This is how it fucking works. This is how it always worked.

If incelroar were DLC nobody would be talking about him at all.

Shy guy would have been the ultimate enemy choice. It’s everyone’s favorite and it has by far the most variants of itself to pull moves from it’s not even funny. Im fact, I even bet you it’ll be added one day in the base roster of a smash game.

Rosterfags/cutfags/rebootfags are going to get worse as the summer goes on, then even worse until feb next year when all dlc is released and then even even worse when speculation for the next smash begins. Be prepared cause this time it’s going to be worse than ever especially after everyone is here.

>What is actually annoying though is that we have too many Mario characters,
The ultimate rosterfag thing to say. Mario DOES NOT have too many characters. It is MARIO for fuck’s sake. It can NEVER be over represented and every single mario character that gets added will be the most unique one yet. Just because you don’t like mario doesn’t mean it has too much.

This.
Pokemon and Mario can never have too many reps. There are a lot of Mario characters I still want to see in Smash.

Attached: 1546125732881.png (2616x4100, 1.3M)

Naa tourneytierslist fags who might as well play brawlhalla or something cause thy don’t care about the characters at all are the worst then meleefags who are usually the same thing but with a massive complex to tell you melee is better then waifufags as they just want more porn and barely play the game then amiibofags they only wanted money and have basically died out proving they didn’t even care about the game or characters then rosterfags as they shit up the internet and often barely play the game itself just see it as a price for their character of choice then smashfags as although they actual play the game but not to an artistic level like tourneytierslit fags they are still Nintendo fanboys. There’s your list of faggotry in smash.

>anyone who is okay with it is either a faggot looking for attention or likes the "moveset" when in reality it could have been anything as about 60% of the roster is completely made up anyways and almost barely references the source material - if at all...
Jesus CHRIST you’re retarded. How does liking the gameplay of the game now make me a faggot? Are you retarded? Oh wait, I already answered that question. referencing the source material makes PP so interesting. I could name the enemy every single one of its moves are taken from. That’s creative and meanigful, whereas shit like falcon has a total fucking NOTHING moveset and was turned into a meme character to boot. He’s a terrible addition and a fucking joke compared to characters like plant, mega man or Simon, who all feel like they were ripped right out of their games. Your faggot rayman and bomberman are never getting in.

Rosalina is a piece of shit addition that only brought the puppet fighting style with her. Her moveset is taken from fuck all other than the launch star. Bowser Jr uses a fucking flying vehicle during battle and feels just like his clown car boss fights.

He's a big guy

People do this because rosterfag are the most annoying whiner on earth. Get a life.

Anti-characterfags are worse than rosterfags. Have you seen this other thread where a guy hijacked a poll because it had a character he didn't like?

I switched mains from Duck Hunt just for this little bastard.
He's great - you just suck at the game

Shut the fuck up no it isn’t you basic rosterfag.

This couldn’t be more wrong. People who actually like the plant are NOT shitposters. The people who ARE shitposters dont care about the plant, but DO hate rosterfags. For goos reason too. You faggots are the most whiny and loud retards on this board. All you do is whine and complain. You shit on anyone that isn’t your irrelevant niche character (banjo, geno), then shit on anyone else if one of those faggot characters get in. YOU people have single handedly ruined smash discussion and those faggots are just combatting it by giving you a taste of your own medicine. And look, you’re complaining about it, just like how you complain about fucking everything. How typical.

Seething at the plant is by far the biggest pleb filter, and faggots like you are the biggest example of it.

Attached: B96E29A0-08AB-445B-A4FB-393C3AB18725.gif (421x389, 1021K)

Reminder that Worms has outsold very franchise from Game and Watch and down

Attached: azulh9xk0tu21.png (1920x900, 1.54M)

Fuck off banjofag you’re part of the problem.

>People who want characters they like should be killed
>But don't say shit about muh epic fetish pick though.
Shut up Corrinfag, nobody likes you.

Goombario would have been a better choice than Piranha Plant. Fight me.

I love Plant too user

Attached: plant.png (406x480, 190K)

Those characters are not interesting or unique enough to be playable. Sorry your characters suck!

>They want to get non-protagonists in the spotlight as well.
So... all the more reason why we could see Geno.

t. Stevoid

Attached: 1560288837240.png (800x800, 38K)

Fuck off back to Twitter zoomer

Nigger YOU fucking play them. Joker is just shiek with marth and roy moves, and the hero borrows half of its moves from link. Banjo is just generic punchy kicky platformer protag man with projectile.

Plant actually does something unique and you people shit all over it just because it does have [never ever character] skin on it.

>Complaining many mario characters
lol Smash is Mario game baby.

Attached: Migger.png (804x994, 833K)

Do you realize you've basically just agreed with him, though?

Anti-characterfags ARE rosterfags user. Just because that guy doesn’t like reimu doesn’t mean he’s any different. Reimufags are just asobnoxious in that thread, and they by far are the ones who hyjack those threads.

Stop having these threads
Her will be released on July 27th to honor DQ's tradition of releasing on Saturdays, as well as to coincide with Mother's 30th anniversary. 4.0 will feature home run contest, a boss rush, and a mother spirit event featuring Porky as a boss.

Attached: 1560028801050.jpg (795x828, 101K)

I would agree to a certain extent but it really doesn't take a genius to figure out Plant's shortcomings and very weak frame data, which bleeds into a lack of options. Plant only has a few good options and some matchups will clearly make you feel the subpar nature of the character.
It however still is unique & somewhat fun despite the shortcomings so I end up enjoying it more than a couple of characters. I do wish it was better though.

This post is exactly why he did it

Attached: XCOM Mission Control.jpg (4685x2457, 313K)

Could have been Waluigi but you had to send death threats to Sakurai.

Whoopsies!!

Attached: 1553822361446.jpg (348x328, 54K)

I'm more upset that out of all the Mario enemies to make a joke fighter out of, Sakurai picked Pirahna Plant and not this adorable guy.

Attached: 1558992959464.png (400x449, 160K)

>Banjo is just generic punchy kicky platformer protag man with projectile.
Just stop, please. You can like the plant but stop getting mad that people don't like it.
>you people shit all over it just because it does have [never ever character] skin on it.
Nope, just calling out a contrarian who thinks he's special for attacking characters people aren't attacking.

I guess Sakurai is a zoomer then!

Literally how? How tf do you know they wanted Steve? Exactly you don’t!

It takes years to make a Smash character retard

Based Sakurai. He is our zoomer king.

>Just stop, please. You can like the plant but stop getting mad that people don't like it.
Prove me wrong. He literally is just punchy kicky man with projectile.

>Nope, just calling out a contrarian who thinks he's special for attacking characters people aren't attacking.
What? Fuck off. That’s all you rosterfags do is attack characters.

I still think Sora's head makes him look like Gruntilda in this picture.

That was 2 fucking autistic children nobodies.

Call me when reimufags (or any characterfag really) literally hijacks someone else's poll because they don't like the result, and shit up 3 consecutive threads by arguing with everyone.

>only counts units sold, not money earned
>Pokémon would dominate
>Fire Emblem would be 3rd place
Conveniently forgetting the shitloads of money Pokémon Go and Fire Emblem Heroes raked in.

I thought the plant was Steve at first because Vergeben

You are the exact kind of shit people are complaining about ITT.

Why I can’t speak for some autist fucking with polls, I can absolutely see that the reimufags are the ones shitting up the threads with their seething at people who don’t care for her.

>seething at people who don’t care for her
no
>seething at people who sperg out at every mention of her
yes

Rosterfags all have something in common.
They don't play the game.

BTFO theory:
>Joker btfos his own fanbase by not having a port
>Heros btfo sora
>Banjo btfos steve
>Heavy btfos Doomguy
Earthworm Jim btfos Crash

>Punchy kick man
>Ignoring the golden feather mechanic which seems like a one-time use per stock
>Ignoring the mix of weaponry and projectile atop the PUNCHY PUNCHY KICK KICK faggotry you keep spewing
>Crying about Hero's swordplay and ignoring the other spells and abilities he comes with
Nah, you're just a faggot who's butthurt people moved on from the salt btfo and people see the plant as a not-so-good character. And try talking like an adult, it's hard to take you seriously. Play as the characters first before you make a final judgement when they release.

Posts like this are equally cancerous. You can enjoy a character's inclusion without attacking others. You're nothing more than a bandwagoner.

>No more Yea Forumskends
>Instead we get tons of shit threads like this made by faggots who don't even play the game and need boring drama to lighten up their boring fucking lives
>Hundreds upon hundreds of replies

>biggest group of shitposters
>in a world where steveposters exist

I think Yea Forumskends would be a lot more common for this game if they hadn't cut the online tournament feature between 4 and Ultimate. I like arenas for the most part but they don't work as well for large communities.

Huh? We get plenty of Yea Forumskends.

If this theory is true Geno would need to BTFO the people who kept saying he's a spirit so he can't be in.

>Still seething
Makes me chuckle every time I see a thread like this

Yea Forumskends inevitably degenerate with autism. tr4sh Yea Forumskends wound up with made up club rules within a year.

Reimufags sperg out at the soght of someone saying they don’t like reimu

I'm a Reimufag, Banjofag and Roolfag but anti-Reimufags are by far the worst. At least with Banjo and Rool's criticisms there was a tiny bit of validity to it with the patternfaggotry from Smash 4. Reimu's criticisms have always been blatant lies and it's completely obnoxious.
>Reimu is not a video game character
>Nintendo doesn't want to associate with Touhou
>Touhou is not popular in Japan

Now, i completely understand that there are perfectly valid arguments against her inclusion, like Touhou's obscurity in the West, but I feel that people are trying to grasp straws for more reasons to exclude her after Hero got confirmed.

If you lie about a series that people like, they will call you out on it, regardless of how autistic they are.

I'm up for Yea Forumskend any time.
Ultimate's online infrastructure seemed to have discouraged a lot of people, and Discordfaggotry killed another part of the community until it became a rarity.

>Takamaru will still be doomed to just cameos forever and is never going to be added and revive his series because of how people always cry about swordfighters (Thanks FE)

Attached: 1545526852230.png (912x1161, 926K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Epv3Gw-20_8
All is not lost.

I think the plant was a cool addition, I am glad the nature of smash makes non humanoid characters more viable than in traditional fighting games.one of the more unusual Bayonetta angels next please.

You say Isabelle is bottom tier and yet a 15 year old racist tranny was able to beat one of the worlds best players as her.

We do it because it's funny to watch people cry over a tennis partner.

Honestly I couldn't care less the game will most likely get rebooted in the next entry

The fact that people get that invested in who gets into smash aw to describe this as "kick the waluigifag" is unironically pathedic.

Nice b8 but Rool is literally one of the most common characters in the competitive scene

This, I can’t wait for all the seething salt.

Its is fun quit your bitcin

He's been paid DLC way longer than he was a "bonus"

Literally no one uses K. Rool, the fuck are you talking about?

Takamaru legitimately would not be very interesting as a character and frankly if the series was ever going to get a sequel it would have had more than one game in the first place.

There's no reason too, Goombario already has a unique name as opposed to the literal bandana "hat goomba" dee.

>pathedic

Uh, I always thought "Hat Goomba" was mocking Bandana Dee by comparing him to Goombario, who is a literal goomba with a hat.

Bandana Waddle Dee is literally combining the name of a headpiece with the name of a very common enemy. Goombario at least has the decency to get a new name.