Good moOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Eh Steve (yes...

good moOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Eh Steve (yes, THE Eh Steve from Sweet Cupping Cakes) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Eh Steve walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Stinkoman has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in! “No!”

Sorry Stinko fags, but the Strong Bad Spin Off Cartoon rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing sbemail of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Stinkoman are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: ehsteve.png (610x620, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1dZRx0kr3g
discord.gg/QsKdKqV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eh steve
>stinkoman
>not dangeresque

Attached: tumblr_n6f060rK6h1rx1a33o1_500.jpg (500x357, 52K)

Too mainstream

Attached: 1474675723136.png (150x295, 38K)

Fine, what about the Gunhaver?

Attached: 220px-Gunhaver.png (220x211, 30K)

Not so fast.

Attached: images.png (230x219, 7K)

>implying they won't go with the safe pick

Attached: trogdor.gif (337x321, 43K)

CURSE YOU, GUNHAVER!

Attached: operation ocean blow.png (541x385, 72K)

We need Reinforcements.

Attached: reinforcements.png (281x266, 24K)

you eh! steve! really think you have any relevance compared to the icon himself

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 51K)

Many conjugations, Elizagirth. Badly, I am afraid to announce that I will be demurring in the new Super Marsh Mellows videodrome.

Home lawn
Escrow
Refinancin'
I dunno

He is Within!

I miss this kind of humor, feels like it doesn't exist anymore

It's The Sneak.
It's The Sneak.

Attached: 220px-thesneak.png (220x92, 11K)

based eh steve chad

Opinions of this Homestar design? I quite like it but honestly at this point I'll take anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=E1dZRx0kr3g

I AM ABOMINATION!\

And I'm coming over to your house after schoooooooooool.

Attached: stevemc.jpg (654x448, 21K)

Gamble around the campfire, children!

I'm pretty sure it's just a one-time thing

Looking back at Homsar, he's basically just a mentally retarded guy. How did they get away with it?
DON'T LOOK NOW, I'M JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER

Looks like a Courage the Cowardly Dog character.

check yourselves niggers, sterrance is obviously getting in first

Attached: 20160821025413!sterrance.png (227x271, 14K)

this board's shitposting makes me actually wonder if the people who do it are sentient or even real. What if it's all bots?

Attached: mfw.png (848x900, 348K)

Based and homestarpilled

Jeeoeooorrreeeooorrb

how did something like this manage to stay so pure

almost everything else that I liked at this age has become cringy, but not hsr, which is weird because a lot of it is pretty much lolsorandom humor, but somehow there's more to it than just that, resonates through time or something

It knew when to get off the stage

agreed
i binged watched a shit load of h*r last weekend, mainly the sbemails and a bunch of random toons and it was genuinely still funny and not over the top

So cringe. I am the real Steve!

And Banjokes are going to have a little payback...

Attached: grotesque steve.jpg (629x598, 44K)

I can still taste your tears, steve, bottled uncountable amounts of your tears aswell, theyve aged like fine wine i bet

Attached: ha.jpg (500x386, 62K)

I have yet to meet a person that dislikes homestar runner. Good, wholesome classic internet entertainment.

i miss videogames

The good times are over

Attached: 1377055364960.png (738x576, 61K)

i miss my mom

The other day I realized half of the phrases I say come from h*r. I unironically have said "Drop a train on them" when telling various people in a professional setting on how to use a anti-virus. When applying pepperoni to something I say it exactly like strongbad does in his candy bar email. I hum strongbad's various email tunes when going to check my own email. Every time my friends buy a questionable game, I ask them if they saved the receipt.

The weirdest part of it all, I had almost forgotten about h*r. This damn internet cartoon show has shaped my life.

discord.gg/QsKdKqV

steve

Laugh while you can Banjoke. You're not gonna like the next time you drink my fluids.

Attached: 7cb.png (960x960, 415K)

>ert+
>y76p; '0lu8jykee;u4p;e'/Rh
>Strong ba15456`-------++++++gf
>+++++-//==========/*8901ikg
You're done kiddo

Attached: 1d4.png (548x398, 249K)

>Dangeresque getting in after Too? flopped hard
>shill pick that only exists to sell merchandise
>side character getting in over the MC
>everything Trogdor does someone else on the roster does better
>hasn't had an appearance in literal decades
>literal who
I miss video games

Face it contrarians, there's no way Eh, Steve! isn't getting in. His only competition is Onion Bubs and MAYBE Thy Dungeonman but they were already deconfirmed by the brothers themselves months ago.

Attached: smug ghost eating french toast.jpg (457x496, 39K)