Mordhau is dead

OH NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

Attached: mordhau.jpg (1589x393, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/219640
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no shit majority people that bought it are retards who only have it because they saw someone have fun with it on twitch and the genre doesnt actually interest them

Who is playing at 2 AM
Probably some real niggas but not sleeping aint good

>higher current players than any other medieval slasher
Newfag. This is a niche genre, having 6k players is a record. Plus it sold more than any other game in the genre, another record.

I don't even own the game but literally who gives a fuck? The devs already have their money.

it was overrun by /pol/tards and similar edgelords. no one wants to play with them so they left.

>it's 02:00 here so it's 02:00 everywhere in the world

It's 2 AM where it counts, in the best and only country.
At least have the decency to take data from a weekend so the 24 hour peak isn't subject to whatever the fuck variables might happen

>9,000 24 hour peak
>Dead

Attached: 1520839949271.gif (480x270, 1.42M)

go suck on the juices of a bigmac, americlap :^)

American education system at work

They don't sell them until 10:30, or I would be

OP here

Now go cry, Mordhau shill

Attached: mordhau image creation.png (352x405, 14K)

Where did this game hurt you?

it's because there aren't any good maps. there's no flanking. even if you manage to get behind the front lines, you will run into 5-10 respawning players wherever you go. maps are too open and everyone is visible at all times
the only map that has some decent flanking options is the castle

Nothing against the game, but Yea Forums posters like you did try to shill it to me

>7k for a niche game is bad

Attached: anon.jpg (498x482, 69K)

You have to go back

After launch Chilvarly only cracked 9k peak players during free weekends.

steamcharts.com/app/219640

Modrhau is doing A O K.

A streamer faggot game died in no time? Wow whoa would have thought? Unprecedented!!!!

>if I make up genres that means the game is successful

>Chivalry
>Mirage
>Mordhau
>Mount & Blad
>For Honor
>KK:D

There are enough games for it to be called a genre

This, it's like when TV shows have dog shit ratings but claim they're good for the demographic they got

It'll have a resurgence when the new maps the announced get released, also the new mode sounds interesting. Either way plenty of players for full 64 player games, fun game.

This game will die next update.

Attached: 1563608010577.png (835x454, 276K)

Yeah man people not being able to spout nigger constantly is going to be just awful for my gameplay experience.

nothing bad about that amount of players for a game specifically directed at a small target audience.
now that all the first wave retards who bought it when it came out left, we're finally left with people who actually like the game and are probably better too

>client side
Thats how it should be done.

i saw some alpha mechnical videos on youtube and realized the game was out the day before
it was worth a try
i didn't like it after all but amazing game

wouldnt call that dead
they are adding competetive soon so thats gonna boost players quite a bit

Mount and Blade and KK:D aren't even in that genre