Instantly destroys your entire team as a boss

>instantly destroys your entire team as a boss
>sucks dick as a party member
When is this ever ok?

Attached: 149612912075.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Don't forget the unfair fight against this asshole on the hardest difficulty. Lol let me have like 5 turns before you do

>>sucks dick as a party member
sounds based to me

why is he so hotttt

because of the flames?

>>When is this ever ok?
All the time really. Gameplay isn't meant to be 1 for 1 representation of the narrative and I have no problem contradicting the narrative if it means that there's a decent boss fight.

Magus wasn't too difficult to beat, but he was disappointing as the last recruit.

Attached: Magus2.png (470x620, 354K)

Is your fucking head on straight? He shits out damage like god himself is giving him advice

Midriff shirt

Nah. Magus is fucking great.

First he rapes you then he gets raped. Sounds about right.

Why is veemon so perfect?

Attached: Veemon_line_0.png (4535x5814, 3.54M)

I forget, is Raidramon in CS or HM?

>boss fight is pretty easy
>carries your ass as a party member

Attached: Daisoujou.jpg (275x355, 34K)

Digimon is cool but it feels convoluted

>fight boss
>has far more hp than what the game would even allow on a playable character
>same boss joins party right after
>suddenly has a fraction hp and overall stats
This shit always peeved me.

He's cute and sexy. If that's not your thing then he can change for you.

Attached: D-xznrgU0AAoONH.jpg (1792x2048, 208K)

Each series is its own Alternate Universe and self contained story

Although what can evolve into what is at times difficult to track since it changes from series to series

I love him.

Attached: D-fUVkpW4AANe-e.jpg (2048x1382, 534K)

he is overrated as fuck

He's always been one of my favorites

For me, it's Weregarurumon.

Attached: Trapped.png (824x1000, 1.02M)

I think hes just higher leveled as a boss fight, or at least his speed was maxed causing him to get multiple turns

>tfw no flamedramon bf (female)

Attached: 1513169958263.png (705x705, 591K)

Can't wait for the PC version so I can mod him with good stats. And a slit.

If I only know a handful of Digimon, would Cyber Sleuth be a good starting game?

Attached: 1459046758856.jpg (960x889, 95K)

Look at this mess, no fuckign wonder Digimon never caught on as deep as Pokemon did it's all confusing as fuck to look at, they never should have deviated from the baby, rookie, champion, ultimate, mega formula

it always bothered me how weregarurumons next form was metalgarurumon and he went back to being quadrapedal. I thought his were form was much cooler than metal

I hate how the game becomes easy mode once you get him

git gud

"I guys I got it, what if every digimon evolves like an eevee on crack. Veemon has 24 fucking forms.

Might as well play Hacker's Memory instead. Go in with the joy of not knowing what digital abomination you're going to get. You might get a couple that makes your dick tingle.

>every DSCS party ever

>ulforceveedramon
>lillithmon
>who the fuck cares

>is a dubfag
opinion discarded

Attached: 1418391716515.jpg (1200x773, 187K)

he's so cool though, still use him regardless

It's a mistake they've been trying to correct.

Attached: DzG1UHcUcAAiysT.jpg (2048x1536, 333K)

Both Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory are in the Complete Edition

Just play them both

I can't find this on google anywhere, did you make it? Is there a list of what all the different evolution types are? Especially the gold link cable looking one.

>they never should have deviated from the baby, rookie, champion, ultimate, mega formula

But they haven't. The formula has stayed the same, its just that instead of Pokemon evolution that is a straight line with occasional deviation, Digimon evolution is a tree with many branches

Anyone else getting one?

Attached: 167351876431.jpg (1130x1500, 239K)

Well i mean thats not even half of what veemon can turn into those are just all the veemon related digimon

They're armor evolutions, lad. The link cable one was only present in a movie so it's very lacking.

Attached: 1478039504332.jpg (4472x2576, 2.75M)

If this is confusing to you then you're an idiot

Is not too difficult to make an excuse for the Boss being weaker after the fight:
>Boss is strong because he was the sword of power
>you destroy the sword during the fight
See?

He's really good in Card Battle.

No way man I bought two I probably won't be playing them as there is no pause option _____niggers

>digital pet
>pause option

Attached: 1442469316327.jpg (625x625, 21K)

Where do you find those images?. (Not the same guy)
You can really see the digi-egg armor in some of them, in the others you can't see it at all.

You can just change the time so its sleeping whenever you can't attend to it

that or remove the batteries and pick the "Load" option when you turn it back on.

>he doesn't stop time whenever his pet does something stupid
No one's pooping on my carpet.

It's been an option since 2003

>think I'm over leveled and over evolved
>jimiken comes in and slaps my ass, making me rethink and change my team

I'd rather have a WarGarurumon or something, like an armored WereGarurumon but still has exposed parts

You look for something specific and search for it. I mean people like making charts to organize stuff. There's loads of these for v-pets that map every available evo.

The fact that airdramon looks more like quetzalcoatl then quetzal/coatlmon does always screws me up.

Airdramon's head is the spitting image of the quetzalcoatl heads onb the facade of the feathered serpent at teotihuacan, see pic.

Also I don't get why Mercurymon/Mekurimon is Aztec themed.

Attached: Quetzalcóatl_Pyramid,_Teotihuacan_-_Flickr_-_GregTheBusker_(5).jpg (5184x3456, 2.01M)

Agumon is, and will always be better

Attached: 09qkRwX.png (1024x1179, 736K)