Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?
nintendolife.com/news/2019/07/class_action_lawsuit_officially_filed_against_nintendo_for_switch_joy-con_drifting_issues

>Buy new Joycons from Amazon
>They began to drift a week later

Kill me

Attached: switch-joy-con.original.jpg (1139x684, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chimicles.com/nintendo-switch-joy-con-drift-class-action-investigation/
imgur.com/gallery/58bBc43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh hey neat i filled out the form for this when do i get my money

Attached: 1552860696089.png (223x445, 91K)

I've already tried about every possible solution to this, and still end up with the same problem

Any one else have issues with drifting or have had issues with it?

I did, used wd-40 and it disappeared

any particular brand matter?

Oh neat, another thread complaining

they deserve it. bought used joycon and it started drifting, so then I had to buy the SEVENTY FUCKING DOLLAR joycons new.

wd-40 is the brand

get the contact cleaner, not the oil you use for cars

That is just a temporary fix. Just get a stick replacement.

Don't eat Cheetos and play with your electronics without washing your hands.

Where's the form?

>10 posts in and the NIDF already shows up

I can't help but think the drifting issue is a little exaggerated. I've only started hearing about it apparently being a rampant issue within the past couple of weeks. I'm not saying it doesn't exist at all, but I think people are making it seem far more common than it is.

temporary? I bought my switch 1 year ago, and my left joy con started drifting around february

I cleaned it with wd-40 contact cleaner around then and never had to worry about it ever since

if I have to put a bit of contact cleaner every six months for the joy cons not to drift, it's not that bad. You apply it in 30 seconds, and it takes 2 minutes tops to dry

Another reason why I'm not beta testing for Nintendo. I'll wait til the Switch Pro + fixed JoyCons are released.

But here's the thing. Your product shouldn't be failing. You should've purchased a perfectly working product that didn't need user intervention to resolve a common issue that many are having.

it's true though

the drift is most likely due to dust and small particles inside the joystick

>launch Switch grey joy-cons start drifting last month
>go to wal-mart and buy a pair of new ones
>go back the next day with my old ones in the box and return them for 100% of my money back
Fuck Nintendo.

Attached: 1544947297445.jpg (483x589, 78K)

Yes temporary fix, not permanent. Even with replacement sticks they will drift, but for some reason they are more durable then the original OEM joycon sticks.

I'm not defending Nintendo. I'm being practical here. People want a problem solved, I'm giving them advice.

This as well. Nintendo making shit sticks isn't good.

won't budge, stuff like this has happened before. at best nintendo will just higher the quality of their next batches making small almost costless changes.
no one NO ONE is being reinbursed or getting anything out of this who is already a paying consumer.

>wah my childrens toy keeps breaking

stop being such a onions

Attached: 1563313097652.png (211x239, 5K)

and you're proud of that?

Attached: pure disgust.jpg (680x680, 62K)

>How dare people use their products in the real world
10 coins have been deposited into your Nintendo account!

>tfw cucknadian and Joycons cost $99.99+tax, tip, gratuity fee, butter surcharge

If I spent $100 of my hard earned maple monopoly money on a first party controller and it started drifting like a cheap MadCatz controller from a pawn shop, I'd be fucking livid.
Absolutely none of my PS4 controllers ever did this and only 1 360 controller I ever owned drifted. How is this fucking acceptable that EVERYONE seems to have a problem with it?

Right, and we appreciate that. The point I wanted to drive home is that consumers shouldn't stand for this shit. Has Nintendo mentioned anything about resolving the issue?

as proud as Nintendo is about selling faulty products

Attached: bait.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

Even at $79.99 burgers joycons are a fucking scam. Stopped using them the second I got an actual controller and never looked back.

The only thing I hate about Joycons is how frequently they lose connection to my switch. I haven’t had the drifting issue though.

Since we're sharing our controller nightmares. Monster Hunter World's Sprint button mapped to L3 is atrocious. Yeah, I could have used the shoulder buttons, but fuck Crapcom for even implementing the option. My transparent DS4 is fucked and I want to jump out the window.

Thanks man, never would have known.

I have 6 joycons (all from 2017) and haven't seen this yet. Am I lucky?

>Here's your joycons bro

Attached: images.jpg (565x542, 21K)

Then the switch should be sold with a bottle of contact cleaner? The damn things cost 80 dollars why do I have to go out of my way to spend more money to make the things work properly.

>Exaggerating
I've had to live with this with my launch Switch 6 months after I bought it. It was just the left joycon, but nowbthebright one is doing it too. I've been able to to play just fine since I had an 8bitdo adapter and used other control options and dock mode, but now it's unbearable with Mario Maker 2.

Attached: 1267710529840.jpg (208x210, 9K)

what do you need to replace stick? there a special screwdriver or is it some standard microhead that I have to buy a set that comes with 99 others I don't need?

>Class action lawsuit against common place defects in products
So why isn't there a class action lawsuit against all hardware makers? All controllers suffer from this shit.

Attached: drooling retard.png (534x588, 267K)

>I'll wait til the Switch Pro + fixed JoyCons are released.
This has been an issue since launch and they still haven't fixed it, just like they never fixed the DS Lite hinge or the 3DS leaving Mark's on the top screen.

While we're on the topic, have they STILL not fixed the shitty d-pad on the pro controller? I've bought two and had to return both because the d-pad was registering wrong inputs.

Attached: 1550390815347.png (1280x720, 652K)

Huh I don't remember this, isn't it mapped to R1?

I haven't had stick drift, but I have had the face buttons stop working. So I bought another pair, and then the face buttons stopped working on those too.

You should still participate in this lawsuit regardless if your temporary solution is enough to satisfy you. They should not be selling a defective product and they should not think that consumers will stand for this. Otherwise they're going to keep using cheaper materials since everyone is oh so forgiving to daddy Nintendo.

fuck off tranny

return it, amazon don't care

This is why D-pad buttons will always be superior. No chance of ever misinputting.

dilate

You didn't remap that right away? Are you retarded?

It's not that easy to notice. Especially if you're playing action games that have you running every direction and making quick adjustments. Then you go and play Pokemon let's go and notice your character keeps moving left while navigating through a maze of trainers and realize it's happening.

I really hope something comes of this, nintendo shouldn't be getting away with this

You can sprint with L3 as well. I hate how every action game is adopting garbage CoD tier button layouts.

Ive had all sorts of consoles in the past for years, and ive only once faced this issue with a 360 controller

This is my third set of joycons that have presented this problem

see, i've never had to clean my NES or SNES controllers or my gameboys or DSes or an optical mouse (i did have to clean my ball mice)
they should just work properly

>All controllers suffer from this shit
The fuck they do. I've got several PS4 pads and Xbone pads, none of them suffer through this. The same applies to literally every other controller the generations beforehand. If it occured, it was a small defective batch, but the Joycon issue is widespread. Everyone I fucking know has the issue one one of their joycons.

My 360 controller is over a decade old and doesn't have this problem.

>Haha, bunch of idiots, my joycons work just fine!
>Buy Super Mario Maker 2
>Edit levels
>Every now and then, the cursor will just move either left or down without any input and the only thing I can do is remove it from the switch and slide it back in
>This happens every 5 minutes

Attached: images (4).jpg (224x225, 5K)

you must be shit at games then. grow up xcuck babbie

I'm still using my 360 controller from 2010 with no issues. I also have 2 dualshock 3's from earlier than that with no problems at all. Stop being such a shill.

does this shit not come with a warranty or something? amazon/ebay/paypal/most platforms would force this as a free return easily.

Doesn't help if the new ones you get suffer from the same issue.

I think it's cool that the controllers make the character move left all the time. Makes you pay attention and adds a bit of variety to the difficulty. It's good to pay Nintendo for new joy-cons once in a while, they deserve it for the hard work. We bombed them for nothing you know.

>2010
holiday 08 arcade bundle here for mine with no mechanical issues. thumbpads have worn off nearly completely though.

thats why you get a refund instead

And now you're left without a controller for handheld mode and your only choice is to play dock with a third party controller, ruining the whole Switch gimmick. At that point, I might as well wait for emulation to improve.

What's tell least faulty controller you've ever owned?

nintendo switch Right Joy-Con

What do you think warranties are for? Ensuring a product is working properly for a year is practically a standard.

>Absolutely none of my PS4 controllers ever did
I don't believe you for a second. The PS4 controller are notorious for many issues including drifting. Using them as an example of a good controller is just asking for trouble.

>Mine workd fine
>maybe take better care

I have mine for 2 years and day one this shit was happening. I don't play switch anymore because of this, is so frustrating

Attached: tumblr_ol2xxloE051vktigvo1_1280.jpg (1280x1574, 598K)

i meant return the console

oh you dont get to play cartoon games like a baby... who cares get over it and buy a ps4

Attached: 1563055430675.jpg (1024x767, 81K)

How many of these cases are from people being heavy handed with their property I wonder. I hear about defects in controllers and I rarely experience any of them. I clean my controllers inside and out every 6 months.

Already do mate. to be honest I wasted money on switch. I love my ps4 way more. And I used to be a nintendo fan

Why the fuck doesn't some 3rd party step in and make some tough, high quality stick replacements? They could have made millions by now.

Anyone have the patent for the analogy stick tech they're using?

>the newest Switches with better batteries still have the old Joycons
>it will take the Switch Pro to finally fix the thing

you realize nintendo already made the money by selling it to walmart right? at this point u are basically fucking over walmart or the poor person who gets your old pair you inconsiderate idiot.

Based as fuck.

Also depends on the games you play. If you're playing nothing but turn based jrpgs your joycons will probably be fine forever but if you're playing games like Smash you can destroy a stick in a month easy which is fucking bullshit because it's a Nintendo game. Their own product should be able to withstand their own game.

i've had the same dual shock 2 on my ps2 since 2004, and my original xbox 360 controller from 2010 still works on my pc to this day. this is not an issue with every controller this is a design flaw

>be straight man
>use pro controller

life is good

the only issue ive ever had with my dualshock 4 was battery life. Other that that mine from 2014 still works fine and ive even spilled soda into it before.

have fun playing mario party jackass

>It's Nintendo's fault that I treat my stuff like shit

i said straight man. i dont play mario party

ah no friends huh, tough

the right joycon on my switch when i first got it had a faulty trigger button. who the fuck thought the build quality for this trash was okay?

I just don't understand the issue here? I've had my set since launch and it still works, granted I had to open it to put a square of foam in it, but that's all I've had to deal with.

nah my friends play smash and kart. not shitty party with 20 turn limit and shit minigames

>that knee jerk reaction
Ouch, really hit a nerve there?

>Bought my Switch with Smash
>Been using one of those wired controllers because joycons are too small
>Finally decide to use the switch in handheld while on the shitter
>Drift
>Went to gamestop and told them the problem
>They knew about the problem and they gave me a new one with little to no questions
>Drift after a few days
>Went back to gamestop again and got a new one
>DRIFT A FUCKING GAME
>It got the point where they just suggest that I got a new replacement
>Said no because LOL Nintendo doesn't believe in backing up your save
Now I only use handheld mode for Tetris 99 and Dr. Mario so that I don't have to worry about the drifting.
How the actual fuck did Nintendo get away with this shit for so fucking long?

Attached: aiportraits_1563568272.jpg (512x512, 12K)

Good, they made the joycons out of cheap bullshit and they break too easily. Nintendo should address it in some way

I thought there was a quiet revision for that.

good, fix these pieces of shit

PS2

He's a faggot but super mario party is definitely pure garbage. It'd be better to just play MP3 or MP6.

Link?

>better batteries
lmao nintendo isn't providing anything, there's no incentive, all they're really doing is implementing (shitty) anti-piracy stuff but passing it off as "improvements" and "stability" so the investors are happy. Remember, companies don't care about you, only the investors and appeasing investors.

stop annoying the working folk with your baby game little child

>Gamestop
>Working folk

Attached: 1528666587519.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Jesus. I know these are faulty by design but the frequency your described makes me think you have herculean thumbs.

>respond 10 minutes later
>knee jerk reaction
seriously why would i want to play a mario party with the worst minigames in the series

The thing is I'm not even moving the sticks hard, I'm just trying to fucking play SMO, not to mention I rarely used the Switch to begin with.
But to be fair, Gamestop isn't giving me a brand new one, they are just replacing it with another used one, so that can be a major factor.

>A week
user that's your fault, should at LEAST be a month or two if they're defective. You just got shit stuck in the controller.

Just buy the pro controller.

test

>spend money on a cheap plastic console
>it breaks
Oh no who would've though something like this could possibly happen!

How can you tell if you have drift definitively?

Don't play my switch much and my gf just got one, but I haven't had any problems with it, so I'm just wondering.

Attached: 1551940335090.png (568x433, 270K)

works for me

True, except that the particles come from inside the stick because there's a piece of graphite wearing out by making contact with a metal piece. In other words, shit design.

Something I've noticed is that the drifting issue only seems to affect the grey versions of the Joy cons. I.E the ones that come in the box. Bought the fancy colored ones. 5 months later I've yet to have any problem with them.
Just buy the fancy colored ones and dump the grey ones if you hate them so much.

Attached: ba5.jpg (768x625, 314K)

you'll know when it happens and it wont happen in a new model, its just a matter of if dust gets in the contacts

That's not a proof that's just your luck, plenty of people with colored joycons have the issue. Besides some of the drifting can occur a year after purchase

Heh guess I'm really lucky. Also the drifting stuff with my Grey Controller only happened approximately 3 months after I bought it if I recall correctly. Guess I am pretty lucky lol.

Attached: 20180728_195602.png (385x562, 203K)

Just send it in for repair. Nintendo is obligated to fix the issue for free. You have a two year warranty in Europe.

Moron. Walmart sells them, they get returned as defective, Walmart either marks them as defective internally or sends them to the supplier for a credit at which point it becomes Nintendo's problem, as it should as it's their responsibility. You're suggesting he should just eat $70 to keep one of two multibillion-dollar corporations from honoring good-faith consumers practices. Eat shit, you fuckwit.

Since the dipshit OP didn't include a reliable link and the article he did link itself links to a broken website: chimicles.com/nintendo-switch-joy-con-drift-class-action-investigation/
You can pay me in praise as thanks.

Aight. I'm guessing that the controller will just start moving shit on screen on its own? Got my Switch around this time last year so it's probably not a new model.

Just go into your controller settings and test the analog sticks. If you move them and then they continue to move whenever you put them to rest then you have an issue.

Absolutely based.

This entire generation has been a fucking nightmare for controller quality. My Xbox one controller has a faulty LB button and my PS4 controller has shit acceleration on the right stick, but only when I push it right.

Attached: 1381963881348.jpg (1024x1800, 154K)

thanks user

DualShock 3 hands down, mine from 2011 still works like a charm, use it on PC too.

xbox controlers are literally pure sex nothing else can beat it.

>But to be fair, Gamestop isn't giving me a brand new one, they are just replacing it with another used one, so that can be a major factor.
Yeah that definitely sounds like the reason. Wouldn't be surprised if they were replacing other people's joycons with your faulty ones and vice versa.

Owned, retard.

I think that a lot of people are really retarded because they somehow thought the tiny joy cons would last them years. Buy a pro controller retards. How can you afford $300 for a console, hundreds a year for games, $20 a year for the online but you can't afford $60 to have a good controller that will last you 5+ years. That's like $5 per year you're paying to have a real controller.

Except the good shits cost $120, fucking jews

and what if the person didnt give a hardware issue reason to return it? what if he just said o my friend just got me one and i dont need this one and returned it. maybe list the whole thing rather leaving it up for interpretation. either way i hope they track you down via serial numbers of the item and your credit card number and arrest your cheap ass for doing this shit.

fucking based

This is Nintendo's RROD. Won't be long before a big news site reports this and then it's panic mode for Nintendo.

What's drifting? I'm about to get a switch

It's basically The Loose N64 Analog Stick 2: Electric Boogaloo. It's when the stick doesn't want to return to the center.

Drift means the analog registers being pushed slightly in one direction when you're not even touching it.
Also if you can hold off then next month a slightly improved switch with better battery life that runs a bit cooler will come out, and the month after the Lite comes out.

Does handheld count?
If yes then Vita

Reminder that there are two versions of the stick

Attached: .jpg (750x500, 245K)

How about a class action lawsuit against Nintendo for still using LCD in 2019?

There was, but it didn't actually fix anything. It just made the problem a little less worse.

What do you suggest? SED? CRT?

Accounts are tied to the console. If you return the console, you lose every digital game you have along with all your saves.

why the fuck wasn't there a class action lawsuit for the bumpers on Xbone controllers caving in with light usage? I had TWO fucking Xbone controllers break that way. Suffice to say, I'm never buying a Microsoft brand controller ever again.

If they're suing Nintendo for faulty controllers, they should sue Microsoft.

Attached: B00CMQTUSS_XboxOne_Controller_F_TransBG_RGB_2013[1].jpg (1024x778, 64K)

OLED.

>not permanent
Of course it isn't permanent things do get dirty again over time.

Sony too, their DS4 analog sticks have been faulty day one with drifting within a year but no one has said anything about it.

It's going to get thrown out.

You know they fixed their controllers right
They haven't produced the shit version in years

The best thing about this will be a proper answer to all the questions. We are still not sure if this a faulty design issue that will plague all joy cons eventually.
Wasn't that fixed in a year?

IPS or OLED

>pentile

Attached: mfw pentile.webm (202x360, 1.52M)

>IPS
>LCD
Pick both

>OLED
See

>Wasn't that fixed in a year?
No, the rubber on the sticks stripping was but the analogs themselves are still faulty.

is this an anal masturbation thread?

I've had it for about a year and it's very annoying.

If you're playing tetris effect sometimes the joystick will start manically trying to select other players to target.

It makes splatoon pretty painful to play because the camera will start moving in a random direction usually during quick reaction moments and you have to correct it.

Same for botw where the camera will just spin around randomly while you're doing something.

Smash is one of the worst because it puts you in attacks that you don't want to do.

>buy cheap KBM from walmart (not even ten bucks for a combo)
>has lasted 5 months without issue, despite repeated use AND my fat neckbeard self dropping food and hair inbetween the keyboards

>professional Nintendo product officially licensed and blessed by Miyamoto himself, with an 80 dollar price tag for two of them
>drifts after a week

Attached: 1563592988769.png (554x554, 47K)

Blast compressed air into the opposite side. The drifting is caused by a build up of dust.

you have a video camera. turn on your shitch, point your phone at the TV, and showcase the drifting for maximum shitposting.

>buying Shitendo consoles after Gen7

Attached: 1563395024414.jpg (736x1023, 248K)

No, it's caused by the conductive coatng getting scrapped off and the residue getting stuck to the metal bits.

Attached: Nh7MGK0l.jpg (495x640, 28K)

So is the drifting only an issue with wireless controls?
Could the new switch lite suffer witb this even with the built in controls?

I took mine off and there was no residue on the metal bars.
I dusted the flex PCB and it worked fine after assembling. So maybe it was just normal dust causing it.

I still have a decade old 360 controller that I use for every shitty console port and have no issues.

then you dont play AT ALL and have no friends. I struggle to think of a single person I talked to that didnt have this problem and didn't have to replace them. Many multiple times.
I rather take their word, than some random user saying "works on my system"

what are they eating? is it that fine european cuisine in a can?

yes

I had this happen to my blue joycon 6 months after purchase. It was replaced for free, they didn't even check the serial numbers of the main console, just wanted a copy of the receipt.

Attached: epic 4chan meme (feel free to save).jpg (1562x879, 151K)

No and yes.

You can turn that off in the options user...

Let's see if this gets Nintendo to react or not.
People think this is made to get Nintendo to pay, but this is made to make Nintendo acknowledge a design flaw that hasn't been fixed over 2 years. Even if you don't experience drift right now, the Joy Cons' build quality flaw will eventually make your Joy Cons drift as well after 2 years of use when warranty is no more, no matter how well you take care of them. With the Lite coming out this is huge because people would then have to deal with the drifting, send the whole handheld in for repairs or replace it.

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png (640x640, 111K)

Have any European Anons had their sticks drift? I know a bunch of people with Switchs and none of them have had this problem.

Nintendo is like Disney in that they would rather walk through hell than admit they made a mistake.

they are more like apple if anything. selling low quality products to a high price becuase "brand value"

The simple solution is to just not play video games, nerds

>US only
>class action lawsuits
lol hope you guys aren't expecting more than a few burgers getting a free $20

Actually it's to just stick to PC

What is drifting?

when you're not touching the joycon but the device is registering a small degree of movement and 'drifts'. like the camera slowly moving upwards even when you're not touching the controls

If it doesn't get thrown out entirely. Remember the whole OtherOS deal with Sony?

>"Man I'm so lucky that my release Joycons are perfect after all this time"
>Right Joycon starts drifting
Fucking hell

LINK KEEPS FUCKING WALKING LEFT DONT WALK LEFT

I see, that happens sometimes with my mouse

I had the drifting shit happen to my PSP multiple time. First time I sent the PSP in and was replaced (nearly one month without a PSP to play), the next time it happened the warranty was over so I bought a bunch of replacements on ebay, eventually got one that worked and replaced it myself, lasted a while then broke again, so I just had to buy another PSP, which eventually broke too after a few years.
On the Switch you can replace just the joycon and not risk losing the entire console if it ever breaks out of warranty, buy a replacement stick, if it keeps breaking buy a new joycon.

imgur.com/gallery/58bBc43 they are just badly made.

Attached: image.png (500x500, 18K)

Thats not really the issue. I'm on a trip right now, and during my travel i played on my switch. My left joycon has drifted from mild to hard the last couple of months. I have a pro controller but i wont take it with me..its not practical

The more time goes by, the more I think analog sticks were a mistake. There is very, very, very few things that can't be done with a stick attached to a digital axis (to maintain the feel). The acceleration component - the way you (ie) move faster the further you push the stick, is rarely used and would even more rarely be missed if it didn't exist.

But Sony had to pay users for that one?

Take out Nintendo's cock from your mouth.

eurobeat and deja vu

I'm not defending botched hardware, I'm just sayan that this is not much different than replacing a controller for a regular console. You don't have to replace the entire console, just the controller.

They're all the same design. So are the Vita's and 3DS's. They can all fail the same way.

You'll have to for Switch Lite.

The Lite is intended for stupid little kids though. Big boys play on the regular one.

This only started after the Switch Lite announcement.

I swear the motherfuckers on here shilled that fisherprice toy for years and never mentioned this before.

I think the sudden outrage is because a lot people just thought at first it is just a problem with them because they dropped their joycon or something.
As soon as more people talked about it they realized it's not them, but the joycons so they started speaking out.
Like with Pokemon, the majority doesn't continuously get angrier, it just suddenly bursts once the dissatisfaction reaches a certain limit

Maybe you dumb zoomers need to look after your shit
>waah I put my joycon in my pocket and put constant force on the stick and now its not working

Attached: 1557232377555.png (785x731, 201K)

it happens with pro controllers too, especially if you play smash.
cant wait for them to fix the joycons and have normies who only have joycons assume the problem is fixed so nintendo never has to address the pro controller issue

Are these things out on stores? Any receptions about the HORI joycon? I'm planning on buying HORI joycons instead

Attached: images (1).jpg (678x452, 16K)

That's what fucking happens when you cheap out yet sell shit at a premium. Reminder that Nintendo do this purely to maintain an illusion of quality and prestige, hence why their games rarely if ever get discounts unless they were massive blunders like Star Fox Zero or something.

reminder that the switch would have had amazing controls if they hadn't once again loaded up on stupid gimmicks that nobody uses.

if Nintendo hadn't loaded the joycons up with HD rumble and fucking waggle sensors once again then it would have been both cheaper and made better

Hori joycons don't have wireless, gyro or rumble, or NFC, or the useless IR sensor.
They're pretty barebones.

Supposedly Nintendo gives way shorter guarantee than that for joycons.

Waggle is completely necessary these days and not a gimmick anymore.
I can't even imagine playing splatoon without gyro aiming and more games should use it.
It's heads above stick aiming. Though still not as good as using a mouse.

It's always a year which is why no one had to send proof of purchase within the lunch year for repairs.

Thoughts? If you don't opt out of the suit I hope you enjoy the 100 gold points nintendo will give you to satifsy your claim. The only real beneficiary of class action suits are the lawyers. They're a scam.

>That's what fucking happens when you cheap out
Just in case you don't know they're the most expensive base set of controllers this gen.

>Have Switch since June 2017
>Play regulary
>Still no drifting

actually they do have gyro aiming, and desu thats all i need, i dont care about rumble and i usually only play splatoon in handheld and smash in docked with gamecube controllers

>if Nintendo hadn't loaded the joycons up with HD rumble and fucking waggle sensors once again then it would have been both cheaper and made better
Explain why that would be the case and wouldn't simply result in the controller being even cheaper to produce.

>search wd-40
>these come out on top
kek

Attached: wd40.png (1081x761, 513K)

overpriced piece of equipment