So, autumn 2020?

Or is this game few years from release?

Attached: elden ring.png (768x327, 344K)

I'd give it 2 years.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>few years
definitely not, what's up with the wild speculation, it's targeting current gen

oo elden ring

2021 realease at the earliest, bet your think Star Citizen and Bannerlord are getting finished soon

It'll be released in March, just like Dark Souls 2, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, and Sekiro.

Probably 2020.

she combines vulnerability/loss with mystery and apparent affluence
any other key traits that make her so appealing

>she
>her

you're going to eat your words, trust me

Martin will finish writing the story after release of Dream of Spring.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (225x225, 5K)

the character does have feminine traits.

martin didn't write the story for elden ring though, he wrote the general lore and mythology for the world following fromsofts notes for what they wanted to do with the story, and fromsoft wrote the story.

>effeminate hands, lips, facial structure
if it's a man it's literally >design a woman and call it a man

Sekiro and DaS3 were both announced a little under a year before release

Attached: 12434546546456.png (328x278, 217K)

so this is just ren and stimpy for zoomers right

I'd say like April or May 2020. From normally only announces stuff when they're actually a good way into development unlike some devs who just show a teaser before they've even created anything. They seem to always release games around these months but who knows, maybe it will be later 2020 this time.

Dont pretend you dont who spongebob is.

i recently saw some of it when over at a friend's house, because his 4-year old seemingly likes it
i have vanishingly little knowledge of it but it seemed like a less edgy imitation of ren and stimpy

You missed his point. He knows its spongebob, hes just asking if it was the next generations animated comedy duo show, ala ren and stimpy. Fucking reading comprehension and context

he literally goes oooooooooooooooooooooooo in the opening you memeing shitlord

ok friend