Smash Ultimate Final DLC Fighters

First round of voting is done with almost 500 voters tallied up. Fairly predictable results going by the number of nominations, but Shantae got much closer than expected and Phoenix/Reimu actually pulled far ahead of their nomination rankings. Here is the top 8 from the polls I was running in the earlier threads (along with our runner ups)

Please pick two from these top 8. After it gets enough votes, I'll make a new poll with the listing cut in half with only the top 4 remaining, then repeat one more time until we finally have the two most popular picks.
strawpoll.me/18345258
strawpoll.me/18345258

1. Doom Slayer (Doom) 144 (15%)
2. Reimu Hakurei (Touhou) 121 (12%)
3. Geno (Super Mario RPG) 87 (9%)
4. Crash (Crash Bandicoot) 83 (8%)
5. Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) 63 (6%)
6. Bandana Dee (Kirby) 59 (6%)
7. Chosen Undead (Dark Souls) 58 (6%)
8. Jill Valentine / Leon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil) 55 (6%)
9. Shantae (Shantae) 52 (5%)
10. Agumon (Digimon) 51 (5%)
11. KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) 49 (5%)
12. Sora (Kingdom Hearts) 48 (5%)
13. Porky (Earthbound) 38 (4%)
14. Master Chief (Halo) 37 (4%)
15. Heiachi Michima (Tekken) 24 (2%)
16. Terry Bogard (King of Fighters) 23 (2%)

Attached: rosterpoll2.png (1600x800, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18346830/
strawpoll.me/18345497/r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_video_game_franchises
youtu.be/cqQfkxZNwRQ
shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19472.30
youtube.com/watch?v=BLLItaBpR48&
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ja630grQpjo
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch
vgmdb.net/db/statistics.php?do=most_prolific_artists
youtu.be/Ui-jotZYJJA
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467784960/#467816672
web.archive.org/web/20190623122124/https:/twitter.com/ArcticLovv/status/1137632217356734464
web.archive.org/save/https://twitter.com/ArcticLovv/status/1138435852407910400
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Th4pdsrzs-6X303PPpw5m-b4JHJ0_cGRKU15KYlTe1E/edit#gid=729442469
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you still spamming this fake poll? We already found out that the reimu numbers are fake.

Doesn’t surprise me if it’s rigged.

Jill and Doom Guy.
>but muh guns
Fuck off we could use more guns. There are like 20 sword users but less than 5 shooters

>We already found out that the reimu numbers are fake.
Can you provide evidence of tampering? If there's some actual proof of bots or some tampering at work I'd consider something but I haven't been given reason to believe there's been any rigging.

Chosen Undead and Doomguy

Attached: smash fighter pack.png (1200x675, 968K)

based retard

weebs and boomers unite

strawpoll.me/18346830/
strawpoll.me/18346830/

>strawpoll.me/18346830/
Shit. Sorry I meant to include this with the next post I made for the poll but forgot. Still think it's a neat idea.

>OP said pick 2
>mfw picked 3 instead

Attached: and what's the deal with batman, are you a bat, are you a man, jesus christ, make up your damn (600x872, 532K)

CHOSEN UNDEAD
EVERY THREAD

Attached: CAFA8BD4-F64E-4097-8D92-2F333FB15CB2.jpg (4000x2619, 2.64M)

>puppet in the top 2
Genofags are the most dedicated rosterfags I know. 20 years almost they've been at this

Anyways phoenix/Crash

Heres the Official final 2 fighter pack DLC poll. Be sure to vote tonight

The final 4 will be made into a new poll tomorrow

strawpoll.me/18345497/r

strawpoll.me/18345497/r

strawpoll.me/18345497/r

>no Travis
don't care

Dont worry about it. The numbers are fake

Travis was in the running but didn't manage to make enough nominations. Before the Top 16 were chosen this is what the nominations rankings looked like:

1. Doom Slayer (Doom) 38
2. Crash (Crash Bandicoot) 24
3. Geno (Super Mario RPG) 21
4. Chosen Undead (Dark Souls) 19
5. Leon/Jill (Resident Evil) 18
6. Reimu (Touhou) 12
7. Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) 11
8. Bandana Dee (Kirby) 10
9. Porky (Earthbound) 9
10. Master Chief (Halo) 8
11. Shantae (Shantae) 7
12. KOS-MOS (Xenosaga) 6
13. Sora (Kingdom Hearts) 6
14. Terry Bogard (King of Fighters) 5
15. Agumon (Digimon) 5
16. Heiachi Michima (Tekken) 5
Quote (Cave Story) 5
Amateratsu (Okami) 4
Isaac (Golden Sun) 4
Adeleine (Kirby) 4
TF2 Rep (Team Fortress 2) 4
Morrigan (Darkstalkers) 4
Lloyd Irving (Tales of Series) 3
Nightmare/Siegfried (Soul Calibur) 3
Shadow (Sonic the Hedgehog) 3
*Travis (No More Heroes) 3*
Paper Mario (Paper Mario) 3
Hollow Knight (Hollow Knight) 3
Dante (Devil May Cry) 3
Rex (Xenoblade) 3
Layton (Prof. Layton) 3
Skull Kid (Legend of Zelda) 2
Klonoa (Kloana) 2
Gordon Freeman (Half-Life) 2
Frisk (Undertale) 2
Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim) 2
Monster Hunter (Monster Hunter) 2
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) 2
Jibanyan (Youkai Watch)
Alex Eagleston (YIIK)
Crono (Chrono Trigger)
Waluigi (Mario)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
Geralt (Witcher)
Estelle Bright (Trails in the Sky)
Enkidu (UNIST)
JC Denton (Desu Ex)
Quint (Megaman)
Prince of All Cosmos (Katamari)
Jason (Blaster Master)
2B (Nier)
Saki Amamiya (Sin & Punishment)
Edward Richtofen (Call of Duty)

Doesn't mean shit when 99% of them won't make it in. Reposting from last thread, here are the reasons why the following "characters" aren't going to be in Smash:
>Monster Hunter
Already represented in game with Rathalos. Wouldn't be exciting or surprising if revealed. Capcom has better potential reps
>Amaterasu
More irrelevant than Banjo. Uninteresting literal who to every region. Capcom has better potential reps
>Phoenix Wright
No move set potential. Prove me wrong. He's not a blank slate like certain Smash characters. Don't pull shit out of your ass.
>Reimu
Literal who. Doesn't even have a official series logo. Generic anime girl. The new Steve
>Agumon
Design is too boring and generic. Would be neat, but started as a digital pet toy, barely even a video game
>Kasumi
Wouldn't get in before Ryu Hayabusa. Boring design, uninteresting move set. Not worth dealing with CERO
>Llyod Irving
Boring anime character. Expecting three JRPG protags in the same Fighter's Pass? Fuck out of here.
>Sylux, Porky, Byleth
Not expecting anything 1st party in the current Fighter's Pass. Porky would be cool, I guess
>Undertale anything
Doesn't need an explanation. You're a retard if you expect Sans and brain dead if you expect Frisk/Chara
>Rayman
Spirit, also boring as sin
>RE rep that isn't Leon
Personal bias, I guess, but Leon has a lot more personality than the other RE reps. Also starred in a game recently. Probably won't got any of them since I doubt they'd get Paul Mercier back to voice Leon.
>Steve
Not as popular as Minecraft. Boring character with a boring move set. Works better as a stage.
>Heihachi
Was rooting for him initially but in hindsight, is pretty boring. Both VAs are dead. Let the character rot in PSASBR
>Klonoa
More irrelevant than Banjo. Wouldn't get in before Crash
>Kos Mos
Fucking who? Seriously, who bitch this is?
>Morrigan, Mai, Nakoruru
Two are a CERO nightmare and the other is a literal who. You do the math

Refute me

Attached: 175.png (750x750, 39K)

Won't argue on a lot of these, but the point of a poll was less 'who's most likely to get in' and more 'who do you WANT to get in', I allowed AT's and spirits in the suggestions from the start.

You can’t say that shit about amaterasu then post crash.

You're responding to a pasta.

Nobody cares about travis indeed

Just a quick reminder that the characters were selected via fucking anonymous replies. Hell I alone got one of the characters into the top 5.

Its utterly worthless.

I thought this thread existed for the pasta

Chosen Undead? I thought it was a little weird when he had top 4 nominations but was hanging around the bottom of the Top 16 poll for a while

Ayup. I actually got Bandana Dee and Porky into the top 10. I dont even give a shit about the whole thing I just wanted to see if I could abuse it.

OP was even already set to add shantae to the top 8 but I removed her from it in the span of like 1 hour lmao

I guess Travisfags didn't care enough to do the same. That's too bad.

So you did notice

>OP will ignore this shit and fucking pretend like ANYONE cares about the current top 8
He better not spam this poll as proof in future roster discussion

Aye, I keep a close watch on the polls.

I'm under no delusions this system is perfect, even with spam-prevention on the strawpolls I figure there must be an easy way to program around it (or some really dedicated fuckers are willing to solve 50+ captchas and reset their IP over and over) or with the anonymous replies in the nominations, but at the end of the day it's just for a bit of fun to try and get an idea of who Yea Forums favors.

Also: I find tactics like refreshing your IP over and over is bound to get less effective with each culling: Doomfag has almost 150 on his own and is likely to only get bigger if we maintain the same polling numbers, regardless of how far rigging gets some of the characters I'm confident whoever's No. 1 and No. 2 will be legit by being unable to overcome sheer number of legit voters.

>or some really dedicated fuckers are willing to solve 50+ captchas
I don't know about anyone else, but solving the captchas gets boring real fucking fast.

>get an idea of who Yea Forums favors
I mean that's not even close to what it is considering it takes all of 15 minutes to brute force any characters you want into the top 3. Do whatever you want but this is fucking WORTHLESS as actual data. You'll be laughed out of any thread if you ever try and use it as a point of reference.

This entire thing only has like 500 votes over the course of like 3 days. I could IP spam that in like 30 minutes. We already know for fact that absolutely any character that wins is completely illegitimate. I genuinely hope you don't think this is anything but a roleplay.

If this whole thing is crumbling down then I guess I should chime in as well. Nobody will believe me but I'm the only person in the whole vote who actually voted for Sora.

I'm also the two Gordon Freeman votes

Attached: Sora and Link.png (640x700, 811K)

If they're willing to dedicate hours of their life to rigging a poll for their character, they must want it more than the others and that counts for something. But besides that, like I said I think 'brute forcing' can only take you so far against more legitimate high-scores. If it took an hour to get 3 characters ~20-25 votes apiece to knock out Shantae I imagine beating out Doom Guy would be an even more daunting task if he breaks 200 this round, at which point I imagine most anons would give up out of boredom.

But out of curiosity if I want to make another run at this using more reliable means, what would you suggest? I recall Google Polls coming up before but from my experience 4channers hate using Google Polls since it involves having a Google account and they're paranoid about sharing anything with Google.

>like I said I think 'brute forcing' can only take you so far against more legitimate high-scores.
The highest score in your poll is DOOM guy with 144. That's only like 2 hours. Even if we generously assume it takes a full minute to reset a router
>I recall Google Polls coming up before but from my experience 4channers hate using Google Polls since it involves having a Google account and they're paranoid about sharing anything with Google.
People bitch and cry about it but in the end google polls are literally the only polls this board has ever taken seriously during discussion. People will forgive anything if it means ammo to help push their character

Can phones not even vote? I don’t have a PC accessible currently.

>people are STILL in disbelief that Reimu is popular on Yea Forums
Touhou has been ingrained in Yea Forums culture since the beginning. And also the fact that Touhou threads are made on the daily on Yea Forums.
And it's fair that people who don't know Touhou won't recognize these threads, but isn't the fact that there's a dedicated Touhou board proof enough? You guys are just being salty bitches. And she's not even leading these polls - i doubt she'll ever get past Doomguy.

Attached: 1553452414362.png (600x800, 678K)

>I am a tranny: the post
go back, tranny

The problem is Yea Forums thinks she actually has a chance. Anywhere outside of Yea Forums, she’s beyond obscure.

In which case, the next time I try this I'll use Google polls and let wailing anons wail if they have issues with their information being privatized. I've used it before as well, it's good, but that's my experience is much fewer voters due to paranoia.

As for the current poll I intend to let it run its course to see who its top 2 were but I'll bear in mind the system is exploitable with the results. Hours of slow IP setting can only take you so far if there really are a couple hundred people on Yea Forums who want to see Doom Guy or Reimu or Geno in. Unless of course they 'are' the ones being spammed so as to knock out more legit contenders but what can you do.

Even Google Poll are marginally more reliable on account of making new emails being slightly more involved than resetting IPs, but they're still riggable for anyone willing to put in the time and effort.

There's probably no ideal solution, given that an anonymous imageboard makes for poor compromises between a poll's ease of voting access and rigging difficult. Large scale polls work better for other places because they usually have existing account systems that are already in use, which works for verification without asking people to put in additional effort to vote.

This is not if they think she has a chance, this is about who they want. Who gives a shit about people outside of Yea Forums, this poll is not for them.

Ugh, Leon/Jill is 8th and that’s with both. I do not understand why Smash fans have a strong hatred for RE.

they don't hate RE. It's just that the numbers in OP's poll are beyond raped by botting and vote spamming

What if the last two fighters are not any of these guys?

STARS btfo

Attached: STARS.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

Absolutely based

I guarantee you that Yea Forums is sleeping on at least one of the remaining Fighters Pass slots, and that one or both characters will be something that doesn't see any actual significant support in Smash rosterfag threads.

Attached: 1456922278668.jpg (640x720, 155K)

People who think nemesis has a chance over an RE protag are some of the most delusional people on this fucking planet.

With all the obnoxious shilling REfags have done for the past few weeks, you'd think they'd be able to score above a measly 20 votes. I don't think the idea of an RE rep is as popular as you think. Yes, people will agree that they are very likely, but that doesn't mean that they actually want them.

It's almost as if literally hundreds of characters meet the requirements for a smash inclusion and focusing on all potential additions is impossible

But people do want them. They're by far the most popular japanese IP not yet in Smash and the characters are very iconic in Nintendo circles. Try making an argument that doesn't involve a fucking worthless strawpoll

not saying he has a chance just that he is the better choice, he represents the franchise much better

Expect the unexpected, dood!

Attached: Prinny.png (920x903, 580K)

Company's dying lol

Rosterfags are stupidly disconnected from what's actually popular and well known and just bandwagon behind something obscure they want. The most likely are probably like Dovakhiin and Lara Croft.

I am very aware that RE is popular, and I love RE 4 as well as REmake and the RE II remake. The main issue with with them is the fact that they're just regular humans with guns, which is pretty boring. There's also the lack of iconic music to bring to its stage. RE has never been about the music, it's always been about its atmosphere, since it's a horror franchise. That's not something that you can translate to Smash.

Many of the boss themes or mercenaries themes could be used

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_video_game_franchises

Attached: 1450126697733.gif (192x224, 51K)

Doom and Reimu faggotry does not feel organic to me, like it is being pushed by a very vocal minority to manipulate public opinion.

>Slayer
>not guy
frig off

Attached: kratos-smile.jpg (730x418, 90K)

based and doodpilled

>mercenaries
They’re in.

Attached: 89183B58-1637-4D1F-90BA-A13FBD93EDEF.jpg (4000x2248, 2.39M)

They'd push the newest hotness that is Bethesda's Doom, user, let's not delude ourselves

>The main issue with with them is the fact that they're just regular humans with guns
Why are you acting like this is boring? The characters have huge arsenals, and they deal with zombies and BOWs.
>RE has never been about the music, it's always been about its atmosphere
Smash already has turned ambient noise into music tracks. and RE has easily a handful of tracks.
>That's not something that you can translate to Smash.
Sakurai can do anything though

>Trailer opens with the smash ultimate thing every trailer starts with

>It then opens to a black screen for a few seconds then retracts the opening and the smash ball goes offscreen

>The loud noise with the heartbeats starts playing with the smash ultimate logo slowly spinning

>An X shows up also spinning very slowly to build up the tension

>The smash ball rolls across the screen like the white ball does in the goldeneye intro

>The loud music kicks in as the smash ball enters the screen

>Bond theme is faintly getting louder and louder

>Foot steps can be heard

>He appears through the circle and shoots causing flames to sizzle down instead of blood

>JAMES BOND NEVER SAYS NEVER

Attached: Last smash character.jpg (436x458, 19K)

I still don’t understand why people do not think RE is the most likely franchise at this point. It has pretty much everything going for it if you look at it from Jill’s perspective.

That's exactly what it is. DOOM guy has more merit because people here genuinely recognize his pedigree but Reimu and especially her latching onto doom guy has always been forced by a tiny group

That’s be because you’re a newfag. Doomguy posting has been around for ages and it’s fucking normal. What even gives off the idea that it’s all fabricated?

I just don't think anyone is fond of RE music the same way people are with other franchises. Like when you hear music from Persona 5, Dragon Quest or Banjo Kazooie it's instantly recognizable. Not that there's anything wrong with RE music.

>Phoenix Wright
>No move set potential. Prove me wrong. He's not a blank slate like certain Smash characters. Don't pull shit out of your ass.
Based retard not knowing he's already in a fighting game. Wii Fit is in the game which nullifies this logic.

>the most likely
Nigga please. They’re likely, sure, but the MOST likely? Come the fuck on.

Attached: D5407A04-F23D-49C8-94FF-FBD2A4D0EBB9.jpg (512x512, 28K)

RE will be added 100% at some point, and it will without question be Leon. Franchises with a new protag every game always get the fan favorite in Smash. Cloud, Joker, Ike, ect.

Am I the last Dantefag left or has everyone else just resigned to his inevitable exclusion?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (667x1000, 142K)

What form of rosterfagging is "organic"? Just fuck off and let people like the games they like.

Doom guy wasn't a serious request before Ultimate DLC

No other series is more likely when you actually break it down and analyze it.

I don't understand why people unironically believe this when Touhou threads have been made constantly on Yea Forums from the very beginning, and have nearly always reached bump limit.

Mima for Smash

>Touhou threads have been made constantly on Yea Forums
This was never EVER the case

Don't get your hopes up for anyone else who was highly requested during the Ballot like Banjo.
If that was the case, they could've just revealed those characters first along with Banjo as the first three to give the illusion that the DLC will be focused on long time fan requests and thus entice more people into buying the Fighters Pass ahead of time.
Don't get your hopes up for the last two being both western characters.
Is it possible?
Yes
Is it likely?
Not really considering Sakurai has stated he was a bit nervous just from contacting Kirkhope to do the music alone due to the language/region barrier.
Working with an overseas developer regarding a whole playable character is a brand new experience for Sakurai and odds are he wouldn't risk the majority of the Pass going through that process seeing what could go wrong, especially given the constant communication needed to make sure the character stays true and that any changes made to accommodate for Smash must be blessed with the owner's consent.
And now before you say that Banjo turned out well, remember that the DLC was finalized last year and development on Banjo likely began this year or soon after things were finalized.
Don't expect them to save the best for last.
Nintendo's best strategy is to reveal the best earlier to sucker people into purchasing the full pass without them knowing the full contents. By the time, they reveal the last character, suckering people into buying the entire Fighters Pass means nothing since they could just choose which characters they want and don't want.
Rosterfags are picky remember.
Don't use patterns, 99 percent of the time
THEY NEVER FUCKING WORK
Using them makes your argument look weaker so be advised, don't use them

Attached: 1517163920112.png (638x480, 247K)

Awful choices

Touhou threads on Yea Forums are the reason why /jp/ even exists.

Attached: 1490291629552.jpg (791x613, 163K)

Smash is more or a less a kiddy game. Nemesis is grotesque looking they wouldn't add him.

Doomguy posting has been "around" but it has never been remotely big. He wasn't in the grinch leak, there is basically a single Doomguy Smash OC picture. It's just the same chart over and over again of Doom on the fighter pass. Literally nobody wanted Erdrick before he was leaked and yet he has far more Smash OC than "Doomguy" and I'm supposed to believe he's one of the most requested Smash characters of all time now? Fuck off.

Attached: 1560978883484.jpg (1086x815, 218K)

There is an active Touhou thread on Yea Forums right now, dumbass.

Based on the color theory we have blue and orange remaining. Blue is probably Leon in his cop uniform or Jill in her stars uniform. What do you think orange is?

It's almost as if Yea Forums hates obnoxious weebshit so much that it got banished. Not to mention that Touhou's origins as a video game are questionable at best

based tranny tourist from reddit

>active
>a fucking porn dump with no posts
You only made that to try and pretend that reimu is relevant on Yea Forums LOL

Nice counterarguments, but I'm just trying to explain why people would vote, say Dark Souls or Phoenix Wright, over an RE rep. Unless you want to blame tampering, which I don't buy.

I don't think Resident Evil or Dark Souls will get a rep, tbqh. Among many of the reasons I believe so, RE lacks recognizable music, outside a few tracks. Unless they remix everything, I don't see it working. Also, what could the Chosen Undead bring to the table that Hero isn't, besides the stamina bar?

>Not to mention that Touhou's origins as a video game are questionable at best

Attached: 1558900113967.jpg (960x958, 215K)

Just don't reply to them. They're trying to drag focus back to their non-vidya anime shit. That's their method of forcing it. Ignore them

Crash

Touhou threads on Yea Forums you fucking retards, /jp/ was made as an offshoot because of Touhou and VN/Type-Moon threads on Yea Forums

The simple reason is many smash fans haven’t played RE. It’s like metal gear in that it’s a western inspired japanese work which even though both are popular with weebs, they’re not with smash fans.

>what could the Chosen Undead bring to the table that Hero isn't, besides the stamina bar?
Pyromancy, magic, and miracles; and potentially a summoning mechanic.

Content of the thread doesn't matter. A touhou thread is a touhou thread.

People in this thread admit to fucking tampering. OP admits that the votes for some characters bursted rapidly. There IS tampering. OP's poll has nothing that could be taken as actual data.

MvC3 they remixed tracks for them. RE has a lot of pumping music that would work easy.

Blue is Pajama Sam
Orange is Bubsy

I don't think every character needs to have a gimmick, Dark Souls has plenty of abilities to draw from for a cohesive moveset. That said it's not going to be in, I really doubt they're going to make a blank slate type a DLC character or a character at all.

You should have just used a Google Doc with sign-in required with every mentioned character rather than the top 8 if you wanted proper results. All this data is worthless due to ballot stuffing.

Nope. porn dumps aren't threads.

I would argue that Dark Souls has even less of a crossover with the Smash fanbase, since there have at least been several Resident Evil games on Nintendo systems.

Who is admitting the tampering? I see accusations thrown around, but no proof.

Tbh I was going to ballot stuff Leon/Jill because I’m a huge RE fag. Sorry not sorry

Speculating the colors means nothing
That probably would've been decided for last
We could use black, white, brown, grey, and all sorts shades of the already established colors
In the end its a waste of time to speculate on colors specifically
For fucks sakes both Cloud and Roy were Smash 4 DLC and they used two different shades of green despite neither having those colors on the surface

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

>It's almost as if Yea Forums hates obnoxious weebshit so much that it got banished
Touhou moved to /jp/ partly because threads were prolific, and partly because there was no proper place for discussion of fanworks or supplementary material. Yea Forums didn't work for that either.
How? The franchise started out as a shooter on the PC-98.

People still post, and those very same people can vote on this stupid fucking poll. Why do you care so much about this again?

Sakurai would make 6 of the skins classic Doom and throw in 2 NuDoom alts

Please vote for Phoenix! Our lawyer needs your support!

Attached: phoenix-sheepish(b).gif (256x192, 13K)

You don't think so but Sakurai likely does

But even the top 8 is worthless because they were selected via user replies. I said this earlier but I alone got a character into the top 5, when they were near the BOTTOM

Well I'm one. You're gonna get fucking defensive and try and call me a samefag or whatever but I alone account for the majority of Chosen Undead's votes

Just because you don't know the answer to a question doesn't mean nobody does

I doubt it, Banjo looks fairly straightforward and so is Ridley.

Waifufags kill yourselves

>But even the top 8 is worthless because they were selected via user replies.
I know. Which is why I said every mentioned character should have been listed RATHER than the top 8.

I ballot stuffed Bandana Dee and Porky slightly less. OP can confirm that Bandana Dee SHOT UP LIKE CRAZY all in a single thread

>Well I'm one. You're gonna get fucking defensive and try and call me a samefag or whatever but I alone account for the majority of Chosen Undead's votes
I'm talking about the Strawpolls, not samefagging at the first stage of votes

Ridley literally impaled someone, also I'm not saying he's getting in just that he is more representative of Resident Evil

youtu.be/cqQfkxZNwRQ

What if we’re all ignoring Fortnite? It is on Nintendo and kids love it. What if that’s one of them?

But doesn't Hero already have magic attacks and an MP meter? Would Sakurai really want another sword user that doesn't bring much new to the table, outside of a few pyromancies and miracles? Don't get me wrong, I'd love a DaS rep too, mostly for the music, but it just seems like a bad choice, unless he makes it in a potential 2nd fighter pass. Dante or even Doomguy wielding The Crucible would offer up a much more exciting move set.

Attached: dds.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I think Agumon is the best choice for a newcomer.

Attached: D1884687-F66A-4281-AE1F-14E46E94E8BA.jpg (125x122, 3K)

J O K E C H A R A C T E R

>banana dee
ew.....

Strawpolls are only slightly harder to samefag, but still easy as hell

But we have like five of those at this point, what difference does it make

Pollfag here
As I told the other anons I'll be heavily contemplating using Google Doc for the next attempt, will probably wait a while after this one before doing so but that'll be my approach. Avoided Google the first time because I find you get much fewer voters due to people not wanting to open an account.
Though I didn't pick the top 8 from the nominations, the process was posting nominations first, then when the numbers were high enough picking the Top 16. Only then I put up a straw-poll to cull it to 8, then another strawpoll to 4 and then to 2 so that way people who had their prime choice cut could have their choice on a more popular one.

Right, I imagine even Google docs isn't fool proof but there's only so much you can do to prevent it. A truly popular choice should have enough voters to over-come rigging anyways.

He's cute

>Another sword user

Do you faggots still not understand that the idea that all sword users are innately the same is something that exists only in the minds of rosterfags and isn't reflected in the actual game or Sakurai's mindset to adding characters?

Attached: 1557106829359.jpg (210x240, 6K)

Sakurai has gone on fucking record saying that he struggles with sword users and he wishes that people would start giving their characters axes

Is there a single iconic character that primarily uses an axe? All I can think of is Astaroth and the canonical Dragonborn.

>A truly popular choice should have enough voters to over-come rigging anyways.
There has never been any merit to a claim like this

I love RE but I really don't think it's a fit for Smash.

But I also don't think that Doomguy or several of the charachters who are in the game fit well either, and its clear at this point that there are no rules about tonal consistency so its certainly possible for them to get in. I would just prefer someone who fit the cartoony vibe like Phoenix, Viewtiful Joe, Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Dante, Agumon, Elite Beat Agents etc.

While I think Fortnite is entirely possible, there's a problem in that Fortnite so regularly changes itself. Any rep would feel outdated rather quickly.

I only remember him saying that he was skeptical about adding Corrin because he thought all FE characters basically did the same thing and only said the axe thing as a joke.

Attached: awe.png (192x192, 40K)

Attached: 1553811033025.jpg (648x484, 280K)

>Mr Game and Watch
>ROB
>Pacman
>Piranha Plant
>Wii Fitt Trainer
>Labo Costumes
?

>I love RE but I really don't think it's a fit for Smash.
It absolutely is. Like, without question. We have characters in the exact same position as RE who are in as fighters

What if it really did end up being that one gacha character people worried about before Joker was announced?

I've been asking for an axe wielder for ages now, but Smash insists on just adding more and more sword-only lords.

Attached: FEH_Hector_(Legendary_Heroes)_Damaged.png (1684x1920, 2.51M)

Well, there is one great one who is quite popular, but he's unfortunately from the cursed franchise.

Attached: hector.jpg (750x720, 57K)

U wot. There are like 15 or more mainline Touhou games. It was a game before it developed the fanart etc. What is questionable?

I really think any western character can be ruled out. Banjo is only in due to historically being on a Nintendo console and a mascot for their console. It was a special exception I think

Who would you compare them to?

Well we mean a real axe user. Not a sword reskinned user

You mean Katalinay? I stand by the opinion that she's extremely fucking likely considering the fact that Nintendo owns 10% of Cygames. And if it's not her, it'll be a popular non-sword user from Granblue.

Attached: 480px-Npc_zoom_3030005000_02.png (480x400, 193K)

?
How would other axe-wielding characters be different?

Attached: Hector Moveset.png (2000x3000, 2.03M)

>what could the Chosen Undead bring to the table that Hero isn't, besides the stamina bar?
Weapon swaps, like a transformation character but he keeps the same model while the rest of his moveset changes based on the weapon equipped
also, rolls that don't degrade and instead take part of the stamina bar

Attached: thinking elite.png (347x480, 80K)

Hector is not important in FE though, that's the whole problem. He's a relatively one-note sublord in one game. You're never gonna get a Smash character solely based off some hypothetical gameplay mechanic.

>no true scotsman

Attached: 1531257783053.gif (500x467, 215K)

He said "iconic".

4th dlc
>Tron Guy
5th dlc
>John Wick

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Who I honestly think is likely?

Someone from RE either Jill or Leon
Ryu Hayabusa
Someone from Tales, probably Lloyd

I do not think another western character is coming.

Its a web character. It was originally created for doujins and internet art. It's like the Yea Forums man or wojak. And it's quasi-public domain status would stop it from being added. No chance Smash would allow it in with how fast and lose the guy plays with it's copyright, allowing anyone to make and sell any game for it

Feel like people are selling Lara Croft's chances short just because they don't want her.

Not many iconic ones then, but Hector would still be more fun than 6/7 of the Fire Emblems in right now

So magic like Hero.

>We have characters in the exact same position as RE who are in as fighters
Again, just my opinion, but that doesn't hold up as an argument for me because I already said that I don't think some of the existing cast members fit in (Snake, Bayo etc). I'm not calling for anyone to be removed, just explaining why I don't particularly want RE in. I can only assume Snake is the character you're referring to in your post.

If we are to get a character who uses guns I'd rather have one of the advanced wars charachters since they're more cartoonish and are also a major unrepresented Nintendo franchise. I know it will never happen though.

COME ON PHOENIX PULL THROUGH

She’s square enix, so I doubt they’ll add another.

More like she's Western and Tomb Raider doesn't have a presence in Japan

>Another square rep
Not happening

Hector would literally just be Ike as a superheavy instead of a heavy.

>I already said that I don't think some of the existing cast members fit in
That's not up for you to decide. They're in, so by sheer nature Leon can fit in as well.
>If we are to get a character who uses guns
It's not about getting guns in it's about getting Leon in. Guns are simply his means of combat

Japs know the series, it’s about like DQ over here is a good comparison, known but niche. But it’s Square anyway so not happening.

>It was originally created for doujins and internet art
No? The fanworks came after the games.

Attached: Th01cover.jpg (400x560, 37K)

And superheavies are kino so I don't see the problem
Plus he'd at least have a projectile so that's a plus

>Tomb Raider doesn't have a presence in Japan
You WHAT? They all sell great in Japan and she's the second best selling SE IP. The top 10 best selling SE games are all Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider

Yep, that's the one.

>Its a web character
No it isn't? Are you a fucking moron? Touhou games were originally distributed physically through events like Comiket. You couldn't even acquire the games online legally until some of the most recent releases. It wasn't "created for internet art" - it was created, and then eventually built a fanbase who created internet art.

Also Bayonetta 2 has a scene where Bayo gets raped by the devil so I don't think Nintendo is too concerned with what the featured characters get up to outside of smash. Doujins arent just limited to Touhou either - you ever looked up pokemon before?

I don't even want Reimu but you're a dipshit.

It was an internet OC he made a game for. It's origins are not in vidya, but internet culture.

Are you zoomers really this out of touch with reality? I mean, jesus christ.

>And it's quasi-public domain status would stop it from being added.
Touhou is fully owned by ZUN. It's just that he's very lenient with who can use his characters.

>Also Bayonetta 2 has a scene where Bayo gets raped by the devil
Kamiya confirmed that's not what happens in those game over screens. Also, Bayo's suggestive game isn't the same as someone producting and selling a pornographic touhou game for money, which is something that can and HAS happened.

Your insults prove that you know I'm right

>It was an internet OC he made a game for
In fucking 1995? From what fucking source are you pulling this horseshit from?

See

Attached: 83A16F02-8CA7-40AA-91B8-C65F3F34DCC3.jpg (576x1024, 46K)

I'm out, fine with any of the top 8 except Dee (smalltime) Geno (mario game rep /= 3rd party) and Chosen Undead. (No canon appearance, thematically terrible fit)
Shantae deserved top 8 :(

Reimu would have needed to be FROM something before fans can make stuff. You can't just make up a character and have people make art.

>That's not up for you to decide
I literally said that it's my opinion so it IS for me to decide, numbnuts.

>I do not understand why Smash fans have a strong hatred for RE
>This is why I don't want RE characters in Smash
>WTF your own preferences aren't up to you to decide!
Retard

>It's just that he's very lenient with who can use his characters.
And Nintendo would want such a fucking legal risk because?

Indulge me.

Attached: aasaa.png (278x83, 17K)

>Its a web character.
No, Reimu is a video game character.
>It was originally created for doujins and internet art.
No, Reimu was created for a video game. Name ONE piece of Touhou media that predates Highly Responsive to Prayers.
>And it's quasi-public domain status
Touhou is not public domain, it's owned by ZUN who created it in 1996 as a video game franchise. ZUN choosing to allow doujin works of any kind does not make it public domain.

You realize that Nintendo has already worked with ZUN in the past for music licensing and has appeared at Reitaisei, yes?

Now you're just making up bullshit reasons to exclude Reimu. I don't want her either, but this is getting pathetic.

Resident Evil is, objectively, the biggest japanese video game series that currently has no representation in Smash Bros. It's also one of the few franchises that Sakurai has talked about loving in the past.

>doom slayer
>not MOTHERFUCKING RIP AND TEAR DOOMGUY
Fuck your nudoom garbage. That goddamn game was a fucking mistake.

>reimu
When will this meme end?

>isn't the same as someone producting and selling a pornographic touhou game for money
Do you know nothing about the doujin scene in Japan?
Plenty of Smash characters have been in pornographic media that has been sold for money. Probably even fangames in some cases.

They could also do to give a unique spin on recovery and movement if they utilized soapstones as a recovery move. Give CU generally bad aerial mobility and jumps as is the case in Dark Souls, but allow the move to place a summoning sign if used on the ground and warping to that sign if used in midair.

Suddenly you have a character who will conduct almost all playing on the ground if played properly without being unplayable in midair like Little Mac, giving a more accurate Dark Souls experience.

God, I can't wait till all these rosterfags get BTFO and the last two fighters are garbage like Kratos and Waluigi.

Attached: 07f.png (1500x1332, 442K)

>Kamiya confirmed that's not what happens in those game over screens.
Ok, so what IS happening there then?
>Also, Bayo's suggestive game isn't the same as someone producting and selling a pornographic touhou game for money
You do know that people legally produce and sell Pokemon, Mario and Zelda pornography FOR MONEY at the exact same event that Touhou games are sold at, right? If they're not official Touhou games then why would Nintendo give a shit? There are even Touhou games published on Nintendo consoles so it's not like they're afraid of getting their brand associated with smut.
>Your insults prove that you know I'm right
This is just sad middle school tier "debating"

How many fucking times do I have to say this.

IF YOUR ONLY ARGUMENT FOR PHOENIX BEING IN IS "well they can just reuse the mvc3 moveset lol" THEN YOU LITERALLY JUST PROVED WHY HE WON'T BE IN.

Attached: 1526425387180.jpg (1280x1079, 519K)

Why are you pretending that a music track and a faggot nerd convention are comparable to a Smash inclusion? Touhou has made official porn games and media that it has sold for profit. Why would Nintendo risk the lawsuits by including that?

when the Reimu discord stops forcing it

>And Nintendo would want such a fucking legal risk because?
What are you on about?
How is ZUN being lenient with his characters a legal risk? If anything that makes her EASIER to include. Tell me what the actual legal risk would be.

>There are even Touhou games published on Nintendo consoles
Fangames even, aside from Antinomy of Common Flowers.

Isn't Monster Hunter World Capcom's best selling game ever? If you're going to be a salesfag, you should acknowledge that not even Monster Hunter's success could bring a playable fighter.

Kratos actually has a decent chance now that I think about it, silly as it'd be.

>Touhou has made official porn games and media that it has sold for profit
Porn with Nintendo characters is regularly sold for profit in Japan

>Plenty of Smash characters have been in pornographic media
None of which is officially licensed.
>You do know that people legally produce and sell Pokemon, Mario and Zelda pornography FOR MONEY
Not Nintendo or it's affiliates.
>There are even Touhou games published on Nintendo consoles
Because they don't censor
>This is just sad middle school tier "debating"
More insults just means that I'm right

Literally not going to happen

>Touhou has made official porn games
There is no such thing as official Touhou porn of any medium.

>invoking discordfaggotry
Ah, so that explains why you're so retarded. Carry on then.

Monster Hunter having a playable character would literally go against the developer's wishes of wanting the monsters themselves to represent the series.

Hey retard Monster Hunter is already in Smash Bros. We're talking about unrepped franchises And RE is a more profitable franchise overall.

>None of which is officially licensed
This doesn't apply to Touhou either.
>Not Nintendo or it's affiliates
ZUN is not affiliated with fanworks.

Good! I banished you from the thread. You're running away so you admit defeat.

I didn't realise Fate/Stay Night was represented in Smash already.

Why does Reimu make so many rosterfags seethe?
I only want her because her moveset would be unique and the music would be baller.
Seriously, tell me why Reimu would be a terrible pick other than relevancy outside of Japan?

Attached: montecore_reimu.png (381x656, 209K)

>None of which is officially licensed.
Neither is any of the Touhou pornography
You don't seriously think ZUN makes the porn games, do you? Or is in any way affiliated with them?

RE has sold more overall and is bigger around the world in general. MH is still fairly niche in the west. Even normalfags know RE thanks to the movies.

>This doesn't apply to Touhou either.
ZUN has given his legal consent to many porn products.

Because it's a generic niche character that isn't associated with video games

These are your top 4 most likely DLC fighters.

You'll only be getting 2, so choose wisely.

Attached: 1563566844356.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

Do people actually believe that Reimu is a "porn character"? She's as much a porn character as Sonic the Hedgehog.

Probably Leon and Ryu since both are Japanese

Zun gives his LEGAL blessing to fan works. He officially allows a license for porn to be made for profit.

Sega has never given a legal license to porn of sonic

Bait.

Attached: 1521240343863.png (376x509, 311K)

>Because it's a generic niche character that isn't associated with video games
Reimu's first public appearance was through a video game. Reimu was created by ZUN solely for said video game.

>Touhoufags are waifufagging elitists
>combine this with their fear of normalfags/ironic weebs
>Reimu is added as a character
>this pushes Touhou towards the limelight
>new fans flood in and discover the decades of shitposting
>start spouting old memes like a bunch of TF2 players
>/jp/ gets a heart attack and gets catalog bombed
>Yea Forums tries to raid /jp/ during the initial reveal and /jp/ mods accidentally ban a bunch of /jp/ posters during the chaos
>/jp/ also enters a new era of paranoia because they think their board will be invaded when nobody gives a fuck about them and their idolshit anymore
>Touhoufags and /jp/ being forced to talk about the games again mindbreaks them
>Touhou threads on Yea Forums get insta-derailed by Twitter screencaps of random people saying ignorant shit about the games (and Touhoufags are too autistic to ignore them)
>a LOT of porn, mostly armpit screenshots of Smash Reimu
>people speculating about what musical tracks will be in and how hard Sakurai will suck EOSD dick
>Marisa and Sanaefags not shutting the fuck up
>three dozen reaction videos of nobody e-celebs acting confused
>at least half of them are making generic waifu jokes because they have no idea of who Reimu is
>collective outrage and confusion from western characterfags
>Neptunia/Love Live ironic weebs latch on Touhou
>they start bringing fumos to EVO
>they start banning fumos at EVO
>Gokufags become even more obnoxious because "an anime character is in"
>the bullet hell difficulty attracts souls-like fags and e-celebs
>TOUHOU RAGE COMPILATION #7
>TOUHOU RAGE COMPILATION MUST WATCH #19
>TOUHOU: THE DARK SOULS OF SHOOTERS, ANIME-STYLE
>GAME THEORY - THE TRUTH BEHIND HAKUREI SHRINE
>clickbait.com - HOW TOUHOU WAS AHEAD OF ITS TIME BY INTRODUCING A NON-BINARY CHARACTER (insert Wriggle here)
>Jap sites can't stop cumming and laughing at the Fatesfags
>2ch is on full shitstorm mode because she was a Sans tier meme choice
>Pixiv gets nuked so hard by crossover art that it becomes unusable

Literally 98% of Fate's video game profit comes from its ventures as a mobage.

If you're looking at the question from that perspective, Fate isn't even the biggest mobage in the industry. Monster Strike and Puzzle & Dragons have made more money.

That's not the argument though, moron. That's a counter argument to the statement that "it's impossible to give him a moveset". Which is a fucking dumb argument to begin with given that characters like ROB, Captain Falcon and Wii fit trainer exist.

The points in Phoenix's favor are:
1. Ace Attorney has been an iconic franchise on Nintendo handhelds since the GBA, with ELEVEN games.
2. Every Ace Attorney game has released as a Nintendo exclusive.
3. Ace Attorney is a widely beloved franchise in Japan and the West - it has been popular enough to get theme park rides, a live action film adaptation and an anime.
3. Even people who have never played an AA game recognize Phoenix.

Honestly there isn't really any argument against him.

>Reimu's first public appearance was through a video game.
It was as a OC character for doujin works.

If we're being honest, I think getting a monster in as a World of Light/Classic Mode boss (and assist trophy, but eh) is both more representative of the series itself and about on the level of representation that having a DLC fighter would bring.

>Touhou has made official porn games and media
Literally false.

Also nintendo porn is sold for a profit at all the same vendors that sell 2hu porn.

AA would be nice but it conflicts with my RE interest which has even more games on Nintendo consoles. It’s a much bigger franchise too

>It was an internet OC he made a game for.
Show me any content featuring Reimu which predates Highly Responsive to Prayers

Name even a single piece of media featuring Reimu that predates Highly Responsive to Prayers.

>Doomguy
I would say Doomguy fits nicely as a space suit character like Samus does. Unless you're saying Samus is unfit for smash too.
>phoenix and dante as cartoony characters
Phoenix could be a human character or an FE anime styled character. Dante would just be a human character like snake and bayonetta. I'm not judging your picks, but why would you say these are "cartoony" characters?

Not saying she is particularly likely or anything, but I feel like people are brushing off Reimu a bit too easily. It seems like most of the arguments against her i'm hearing are founded on ignorance. It's the whole "They would never add Erdrick because he's a literally who lol" situation all over again. The facts are that she's a highly popular video game character. It's not going to make her a shoe in or anything considering how many options there are and how there are only 2 slots left, but people act like Reimu is just a meme with 0% chance like Shrek or something.

Attached: 1557272650768.png (834x733, 419K)

If you aren't in the mainstream gaming industry then you don't belong in Smash Bros. Simple as that.

This makes indie cucks and rei"I'm probably not even vidy"mu cucks SEETH

Attached: Saltynetta.png (680x680, 123K)

>None of which is officially licensed
Oh so just like Touhou?
>Not Nintendo or it's affiliates.
Oh so just like Touhou?

Just picking examples, user.

It's gonna be her

Attached: IMG_20190713_203823.png (642x489, 163K)

>It was as a OC character for doujin works.
No, it wasn't. You can't just state bold-faced lies and expect people who know the truth to change their minds.

People know what dragon quest is. Only unironic weebs and siivagunner meme zoomers know what 2hu is.

>she's a highly popular video game character
No? Not even a little.

ZUN gives the official license consent to porn artists and fan works. Nintendo does not

>Sega has never given a legal license to porn of sonic
Then why don't they sue the pants off DeviantArt?

And yet sonic the hedgehog pornography is legally sold for profit at all the same locations as Touhou porn.

Almost like theres no fucking difference. SEGA allows fans to produce and sell sonic porn FOR MONEY.

DQ is THE series in Japan, Touhou is just a popular indie series is all in Japan. DQ is at least known in the west too even if few have played it. Most haven’t heard of Touhou at all.

Sega has never given legal, licensed consent to porn artists. ZUN has.

Jesus, all this fighting over potential Smash DLC is becoming nauseating. The fact that the last two fighters are a complete toss up is starting to take a toll on these threads. Just 3-4 more months of this shit before we finally get another reveal.

Attached: 369bc01e4c301bff41711a2241a4213f.jpg (300x450, 28K)

Hey Reimubros, you should probably stop replying to bait.
You guys are too easy of a target.
Let them keep seething at the fact that people actually want a female character in the DLC pass.
Most of these rosterfags are homos that actually want the DLC pass to end with two male characters.

Touhou is like Shovel Knight except with like 1/10th the fanbase

That's why she'll never be in.

You guys are only proving my point about Touhou ignorance. Touhou is insanely popular in Japan. It's not Dragon Quest level, but it's enough to warrant consideration.

You know that "doujin game" is just what the Japanese call indie games, right? Cave Story is a doujin game as well. She wasn't created as an OC character for some pre existing franchise. Please stop posting when you clearly have no idea what youre talking about. You're just embarrassing yourself.

>He officially allows a license for porn
There is no such thing as a Touhou porn license.
>to be made for profit
ZUN has, by his own admission on Touhou's copyright guidelines, never authorized any form of commercial porn.

Comiket/Reitaisai releases, for that matter, are neither commercial nor for profit.

I want Jill you faggot

>Touhou is insanely popular in Japan
No, not in any special capacity. It's decently popular, but not Smash popular. Dragon Quest got in because it actually sells in the west on top of it's godlike japan status

Man, you're right. Thanks for the wake up call, bro.

>but why would you say these are "cartoony" characters
Go have a look at the art style of doom and then at the art style of ace attorney. Also have a look at the tone.

From a few years back
>Last December, ZUN had officially given Nintendo a license, allowing Band Brothers players to upload music based on all Team Shanghai Alice albums, i.e. the PC-98 Touhou OST, and ZUN's music collections. They followed it up with a Shanghai Alice Remix Contest for players, with ZUN as a special judge. The winners were announced in the previous broadcast ZUN attended; their compositions will be collected in a CD sold at Reitaisai, marking Nintendo's first ever appearance at Reitaisai.

shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19472.30

If Touhou isn't popular why did Nintendo go out of their way to do this?

DQ is DQ and it wasn’t even in the base game and FF was picked over it. That pretty much says Touhou isn’t getting in.

>It's not Dragon Quest level
And that's why she won't get in.

>If you aren't in the mainstream gaming industry then you don't belong in Smash Bros. Simple as that.

Attached: shrug.png (500x309, 151K)

>ZUN has, by his own admission on Touhou's copyright guidelines, never authorized any form of commercial porn.
He absolutely has. He's also condones and even suggests piracy which is a fucking immediate NOPE by Nintendo

>official license
No he doesn't? He just allows it to be sold. Just like Nintendo does with their doujins.

Doomguys classic design fits smash very well compared to his NuDoom design

Attached: EFFD75C5-C6D3-489D-B624-B9FDC10DAF64.jpg (400x572, 39K)

Other bullet hell game fanbases (most notably Binding of Isaac) have some overlap with Touhou.

Same reason why fucking Miyamoto showed up in a Mega 64 video

I'll believe that when Shovel Knight starts receiving biannual conventions, let alone fan hosted ones, on anywhere near the scale of Reitaisai.

Most of Touhou’s fanbase is on PC, most Nintendo fans have no clue what Touhou is

Reimu is the new Steve. Doomguy is the new Banjo.

I can't wait till someone animates Reimu raping Doomguy followed by Doomguy and Crash teaming up to take out Reimu

Attached: assa.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>The only way people can argue against Reimu's validity is to give blatantly false statements
I think the anti-fags have completely lost it.

Attached: 1539739626041.jpg (482x760, 70K)

More likely than not, the next 2 characters are going to be a Namco rep and then Master Chief to wrap up DLC, most likely revealed at the game awards with or without an announcement of the MCC coming to Switch.

Attached: Samus_Master_Chief2.jpg (676x874, 602K)

>Caring about some characters for a dlc

You smashniggers are the worst. Just stfu and wait for the reveal. no need to speculate everything.

Attached: IMG_20190713_200405.jpg (1024x924, 65K)

>He absolutely has.
You going to provide an example here buddy? Because thus far you have just been claiming things that are untrue repeatedly and pretending like that counts as a respectable argument.

>Touhou fags still SEETHING that they didn't get the Zelda crossover game or an assist trophy
So why would japan get the indie slot again?

Reimu or Shovel Knight. Which one actually made an appearance in Smash again?

>Terry Bogard (King of Fighters) 23
>King of Fighters
He's from Fatal Fury you uncultured smashfags

Shovel Knight has sold millions of copies. Touhou is lucky to have sold a million total.

Pic related is where I'm leaning at desu

Attached: 20190717_220200.jpg (1280x1280, 970K)

He legally allows fanworks to be made. He gives his VERY REAL consent and license. That legally binds him to the porn.

HEY RIGGERS IF YOU'RE SO GODDAMN GOOD AT RIGGING SHIT HOW ABOUT YOU RIG LEON/JILL INTO THE TOP 4 YOU FAGGOTS

Attached: 250px-Doomguy_Image.png (250x216, 95K)

No one has given a good reason why Reimu would be in either though.

>2hu fags shit up yet another smash thread

>Reimu or Shovel Knight. Which one actually made an appearance in Smash again?
Shovel Knight only got in because Nintendo published Shovel Knight in Japan

>He absolutely has
He hasn't. This is factually wrong. Comiket and Reitaisai releases, by their very nature, are not commercial. You are free to provide any examples of commercial Touhou porn if you think otherwise.

Because MY PEE PEE GETS HARD WHEN I SEE HER OH YESSSSSS *cums*

It's sad really

>1. Ace Attorney has been an iconic franchise on Nintendo handhelds since the GBA, with ELEVEN games.
And yet it's not even on Wikipedia's Top 70 best selling DS games. It got outsold by shit like High School Musical and Personal Trainer: Cooking.

>2. Every Ace Attorney game has released as a Nintendo exclusive.
This literally doesn't matter anymore when we have fucking Cloud and Joker in the game, Smash has evolved to be more focused on gaming as a whole than just Nintendo now.

>3. Ace Attorney is a widely beloved franchise in Japan and the West - it has been popular enough to get theme park rides, a live action film adaptation and an anime.
Ace Attorney is still niche as hell in both regions (and hardly makes it out of japan regardless), and it's not hard at all to get anime adaptations if shit like Neptunia can get them. Doesn't help that the anime got shit on pretty hard, even by fans.

>3. Even people who have never played an AA game recognize Phoenix.
Yeah because the series became a meme. Might as well put in a Zero Wing rep if we're going off of "Meme Theory" now.

The fact that Touhou is Japan's most successful franchise isn't enough for you?

And has Nintendo ever published a Poohu game?

2hu? I mean really? That's the most retarded choice I've ever seen

And how they gonna implement that? Just fill the entire screen with bullets?

The fact is that she is not getting in. She doesn’t have near enough popularity to even be an assist and has had two spinoff games on a Nintendo console. Nintendo fans have no clue about the series or character.

Fuck, i meant to say most successful "indie" franchise. But I hope this b8's a few people.

Why would they? ZUN doesn't need their help to be successful.

Why in the world are you comparing a commercial release to a franchise sold almost entirely as a doujin game? Touhou doesn't sell millions of CDs because the creator doesn't print that many.

What's your first picks tag line? Alternatives for Geno and who ever you want.

Attached: 1539822315425.jpg (800x450, 101K)

>reimufags

Attached: 282036.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>japan’s most successful franchise
Nigger what? Pokemon is by far the most and is the most successful ever. Touhou fags are majorly delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLLItaBpR48&

Touhou has numerous fighting games.

>Namco and Konami have both allowed Touhou crossover content in their games before
>Nintendo has allowed Touhou games (both fan and official) to be published on their console
>BUT THERES NO WAY NINTENDO WOULD ASSOCIATE WITH TOUHOU
You're fucking dreaming if you think this. If Nintendo judged it to be profitable enough they would definitely add Reimu.

>Guys Touhou is the most successful indie series in japan
>even though the entire series has sold less then a million copies
lmao.

I meant to say most successful indie franchise

P U Z Z L E G A M E S
Reimu, Dillon, and Sora are cool tool

Attached: bubsmash.png (700x3000, 305K)

No, because you would have to first prove Sakurai or Nintendo would give a shit about an indie, and not even one that is very requested for Smash, being in the game.

Nintendo allowed Meme Run to be on the Wii U

Nobody outside a few weebs would buy it for Reimu alone

>If Nintendo judged it to be profitable enough they would definitely add Reimu.
So you're saying that they'll never add reimu

So are nintendo, sega, square enix and Knami legally bound to the porn that is sold for profit based on their characters, none of which they prevent?

See, these "But if Nintendo wanted to" arguments are so fucking retarded. Why the fuck would Nintendo want to? Why would they deem it more profitable than adding a character who is actually requested, or just a character from any more popular series?

Mainline Touhou sales aren't measured, so you can't even make that statement.

Reimu is a legal mess. Like it or not Smash would mean ZUN would be obligated to clean up the IP's image. He'd need to take doujin works down and he'd never do that.

They never endorsed or consented to porn works. ZUN has

Sorry 2hufags, that's just impossible.

>You can't even prove that the series has any popularity or size
Ok then how the fuck would Smash ever add it?

RAYMOO RAYMOO, WATCHA GONNA DO? WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN I CRASH ON YOU?

Attached: Crash Bandicoot.jpg (399x399, 34K)

Reimu's not a legal mess at all, the fuck are you on about? The only "legal mess" candidate that's relatively popular is Sora thanks to being tied between a weird agreement with Disney and Nomura.

She showed up in that Taiko game by Bamco

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. I don't think she's in - I just think that the argument that Nntendo wouldn't want their name tarnished by associating with Touhou is fucking retarded.

That would be like saying that a company doesn't want its name tarnished by collabing with Yotsuba because she gets posted on Yea Forums a lot.

>Leak predicted Hero and Banjo also lists Reimu
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/446252992/
>Crossover appearance with Kirby
>Bandai Namco has experience with the Touhou series
>Made remixes of Touhou music
youtube.com/watch?v=0z9ygWEwK8Y
>Has licenses to Touhou fan music
youtube.com/watch?v=ja630grQpjo
>Pop culture phenomenon in Japan with two major conventions every year
>Sega and Nintendo sold arrange CDs at Reitaisai
>ZUN had officially given Nintendo a license, allowing Band Brothers players to upload music based on all Team Shanghai Alice albums
>3 Touhou fangames and an official spin-off is coming to Switch fairly soon
twitter.com/UNTIESWORLD/status/1147796417823383552
gematsu.com/2019/05/touhou-hyoibana-antinomy-of-common-flowers-coming-to-switch

Attached: 1539847771789.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

based Bandicoot dabbing on transsexuals

You’re trying too hard to fit in

It's cultural significance, the fact that it has a biannual convention dedicated to it, the fact that it dominated Comiket for years, the fact that it has the most remixed fan albums of a video game franchise in the world, etc.

Be honest
The Otis and Shadow days were more preferable than this

Attached: OTIS'D.jpg (290x394, 32K)

>Reimu is a legal mess.
How so? What legal threats would Nintendo face by including her?
>Like it or not Smash would mean ZUN would be obligated to clean up the IP's image.
Why?
>He'd need to take doujin works down and he'd never do that.
Nintendo does not take doujin works down (usually), why would Reimu in Smash suddenly force ZUN to do so?

>obsessive following of dogged proponents for her
>obsessive following of dogged opposers of her
I think Reimu has become both the new Banjo and the new Steve.

>legal mess
>Sakurai: Hey, would you mind if we added Reimu to Smash?
>ZUN: Sure *hic* why not. Thanks for asking first.

Crash and ryu are shit so I’ll take doomguy and jill I guess

>It's cultural significance
So none
>the fact that it has a biannual convention
Every fucking thing in japan has conventions

Nintendo already worked with ZUN and the Touhou property in the past on Jam with the Band on 3DS, so that argument is blatantly false

If Leon is just "generic gun human", then name me 1 Smash character who already fits that niche.

You can't use Snake since he only uses the Nikita, and considering he comes from a series focusing on stealth and CQC, it makes sense he wouldn't use guns.

And you can't use Joker since his main gimmick is Arsene, not his gun and knife.

Attached: e892f771e72020ed1e2d5da8036af854 (1).jpg (1306x2342, 290K)

>Hey we'd like to add your character but the only google results are pirate links to the games and people that are selling pornography that you licensed out
>Yeaahhh we're gonna need you to fix that

Nigger dont go full retard

>They never endorsed or consented to porn works
Technically, in the eyes of the law, they have by not immediately cease and desisting all porn works made with their characters. Which is about the same extent to what ZUN has done. I'd like to see an example of a ZUN endorsed Touhou porn game.

Also, as other anons have pointed out Touhou content has appeared in games by other major companies like Konami and Namco. Apparently none of them had any porblem with it.

>the fact that it has the most remixed fan albums of a video game franchise in the world
vgmdb.net/db/statistics.php?do=most_prolific_artists

>6680

All "MUH CHARACTER BETTER/MORE LIEKLY THAN UR CHARACTER" shitflinging is complete faggot AIDS. The only good discussion is the actual moveset, music, and so on discussion.

Different license. Not the same as a smash addition

Minecraft steve is in

>Every fucking thing in japan has conventions
How many video game conventions dedicated to a specific series are on the scale of 52,000 people or more?

I'm going to die laughing if Reimu gets added to smash.

>Every fucking thing in japan has conventions
Go ahead and give me sauce on a few of those "non-popular" conventions

So what happens if Reimu doesn't get in? I mean, don't mistake me. I'm the asshole who wants the DLC slots to make as many people mad as possible. Reimu would be a great pick to that end. Besides, she'd probably play great.

But all this huffing and puffing, what happens if it's all for nothing and Reimu just doesn't even get so much as a Mii costume? What then? I'm curious, because she has a lot of blustering backing here.

>they have
No they haven't. ZUN has made legal agreements. Going on record allowing such fanworks to be created and sold officially
>other major companies like Konami and Namco
Those aren't Nintendo

zoomer detected

>What is Sonic The Hedgehog?

So the entire touhou fanbase? Even if you double that, it’s a drop in the bucket.

We go back to playing 2hu, because at least it's not a dead franchise

Attached: C70EC010-4D74-491E-AA35-BDD71B0F103D.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS RYU HAYABUSA

Attached: 1563485230506.jpg (269x306, 16K)

Nothing.

I don't really expect Reimu to get in her anything, I just think a lot of the reasoning people give to say otherwise are faulty.

Attached: 1563578570566.png (623x216, 48K)

As of yet there are no characters who use real guns that fire actual bullets. This is a purposeful move by nintendo.

Yeah but at least Otis and Shadow were funny

>Hey can we add Sonic to Smash
>Sure! As you can see we have kept Sonic a polished and safe company mascot so he'll slip in perfectly fine.

No, that's just the number of Reitaisai attendees, not counting the circles running the actual booths. Either way, that's not what I asked. How many other video game conventions dedicated to a specific series are on the scale of at least 52,000 people?

There isn't, but there's a character who fits far better than Leon and his name is Doomguy.

Quakecon

Touhou derivative works are not sold officially. They're not affiliated, never mind that almost none of them even make it to commercial channels.

I don't expect her to make it in.
I just like the thought of her being included.
She would be a very unique character and would bring a lot of nice music to the game.
This is also the reason why I'd want Geno in as well, mainly because SMRPGs music is just fucking great.
She has some chance, just other rosterfags are dismissing her as waifushit because they're misinformed about the Touhou franchise.

Attached: badapple.webm (480x360, 2.16M)

change taunts

up taunt should be praise the sun
side taunt is well, what is it?
down taunt is point down

>Those aren't Nintendo

Are there any characters whose getting in would make a sizable chunk of the Internet actually blow up?

I'm thinking Reimu has a chance but my own bets are Chief (impossibility as he may be).

Attached: the armored ones.png (676x874, 1.19M)

>Touhou derivative works are not sold officially.
The creator's official record says otherwise

>GUNS BAD
>MILITARY GRADE EXPLOSIVE WEAPONRY GOOD

Attached: ss_3 (1).jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Yes it's dumb, but thats how it is.

>final trailer at the Game Awards is a dual reveal of Doomguy fighting the CU
would be kino

Attached: important gecko.jpg (720x960, 152K)

>just other rosterfags are dismissing her as waifushit because they're misinformed
LOL they're not misinformed

So, we're all in agreement that Reimu is the current villain of this rosterfag arc, yes?

Attached: DZthmpWX4AYYYVa.jpg (980x912, 136K)

Quakecon has never broke 15k attendees in its history according to Wikipedia.

I wish

>Hey we'd like to add your character but the only google results are pirate links to the games and people that are selling pornography that you licensed out
No, if you google "Touhou" you get mostly wiki and Steam links. If you google "Reimu" you get more wiki links and some merchandise featuring her.
I don't even think Reimu is remotely likely but your argumentation style of "make up outright lies" is not serving you well.

Master Chief, Reimu or Steve would all make people go fucking crazy, for varying reasons.

They're not sold officially. They're unaffiliated derivative works.

Without question seeing how her chances are below 1%

Fuck Tabbender for ruining everything

>dismiss her as waifushit
>misinformed

Attached: XDedede2.png (380x350, 295K)

Steve at least was plausible.

Reimeme isn't.

Does it? Post a link to this "official record" then

So any new Dragon Quest Switch ports besides 11?

Minecon

>not knowing how CERO works

>almost exactly a minute apart
You're funny, keep seething.

Attached: 1534615782569.png (720x616, 358K)

>They're not sold officially.
They are when the creator has gone on record giving creators free use of his IP. That's called licensing

Agreed. Where's Shadow when you need him to get rid of all this waifufaggotry?

Attached: shadowthemadhog.gif (300x300, 3.19M)

The biggest MineCon had 12,000 attendees.

>just other rosterfags are dismissing her as waifushit because they're misinformed
>misinformed

Attached: Sponge cute.gif (287x276, 205K)

Attached: amitiesmashreduxv1.png (2000x5000, 1.37M)

Minecraft is more popular then Touhou

Fanworks do not have free use of the IP. You would know this if you'd actually read ZUN's guidelines.

Well there's Dragon Quest Builders 2.
Hope they'll announce more DQ titles at Tokyo Game Show.

Busy looking for that damn fourth chaos emerald

So we all agree that Reimu is the new steve and Crash is the new Banjo?

Aren't you getting tired of how cyclical this argument is? Or are you truly this autistic? Stating blatant lies as facts isn't how you win an argument.

At least Steve had a very high chance

So are we going to ignore that most, if not all, bandana dee faggots are really the biggest rig baiting faggots in these poll threads? Hell they didn't bother try hiding it last time, it was like their whole purpose for that character is just for shitposting.

>all these people calling 2hu waifufaggotry
it's literally not possible to jack off to ZUN art unless you're on the same level as peoppe who jack off to kirby

Minecraft doesn’t have near the fanbase Touhou has. I don’t think you realize how massive the Touhou fanbase is.

I don't doubt that but that's not the point of contention here.

If you stop replying it means you lose

Attached: Rollin.png (413x367, 333K)

There was some article the other day about them considering a DQIX remake

Fuck no. Wake me up when Reimufags have an ugly, grotesque Reimu model to shitpost with.
Crash is already sort of grotesque to begin with.

Kirby is legitimately more fappable than ZUN art, don't be disingenuous.

>make claim
>get directly proven wrong
>"NUH UH IM STILL RIGHT"

Attached: genolaughing.gif (216x329, 10K)

Holy shit are you for fucking real? Tabbender your an absolute autist. Minecraft has 10x the fanbase Touhou does because hello it’s fucking Minecraft

"misinformed"

Attached: Gengar.png (750x400, 404K)

Fuck off, Tabbender.

I was tempted to say that, but I decided against it.

Attached: dedede_s_belly_jiggle_gif_by_esecutivewatcherdbdnsp8_0.gif (358x308, 1.35M)

Attached: blackknight.jpg (309x431, 36K)

Minecraft is more popular then Geno

HEY ANIME GIRLS, WAIFU FAGS, YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE HAS ARRIVED

Attached: Crash trophy.png (512x512, 381K)

i hope you're all rooting for the character you really want and not someone you've forced yourself to get behind due to their apparently higher chances of making the roster!

Attached: D6dRxSZUEAA9fEA.png (500x666, 386K)

youtu.be/Ui-jotZYJJA

Minecraft is more popular than Banjo-Kazooie

Reminder that this idiot is why Reimufags are so hated
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/467784960/#467816672

Attached: 1544198450716.jpg (900x1197, 93K)

Nobody in the west gives a shit about Touhou, neck yourself Tabbender

Why can't Tabbender just fuck off?

As a Reimufag,
Shut the FUCK UP, Tabbender!

Attached: 1418000443379.jpg (633x825, 155K)

It will always be Dante. Apparently, I'm one of the last remaining guys still hoping he makes it in.

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x630, 129K)

So he's a generic sword user with a teleport?

Correct

Yes. Let's end this waifushit together with Leon and Doombros.

Attached: 1562891154150.png (1853x1500, 3.02M)

Seething fags who don’t realize how influential and the gigantic Touhou fanbase. Touhou is probably one of the 10 most popular vidya franchises there is

They're gonna add blyeth from 3 houses

OPEN YOUR EYES

ITS SO OBVIOUS

WHY ADD SOME RANDOM LITERAL WHOS (see: reimu) WHEN THEY CAN ADD ACTUALLY KNOWN CHARACTER FROM A WELL KNOWN FRANCHISE

Holy shit you're fucking pathetic, keep on samefagging.
That won't change anything.
I can't believe the THOUGHT of the inclusion of a character would make you autists seethe.

Attached: 1359224872164.jpg (481x337, 53K)

>Touhou fan prepares as ZUN preps to squirt out another touhou game (colorized)

Attached: Lickward.jpg (1024x742, 62K)

I wouldn’t even put in the top 50 Tabbender

The Hero will be released later this month or early August.
Rare Replay will be announced some time after Banjo Kazooie is released for Smash Bros as DLC. Possibly even later than that.
However the line up will be changed to add Nintendo games. Did not hear anything concrete, but with seem that the DKC series will be added. Unsure if the Xbox games will stick around. But they probably will from the looks of it imo.
I have no idea who the last Smash Bros DLC characters will be. My sources haven't told me anything concrete. They did say they heard names such as Doomguy, Crash Bandicoot, and Leon Kennedy were tossed around. But Am unsure which two of the three are in. So far no real clue.
However I heard an interesting tid bit with Geno. Apperantley, my sources are mixed wether he's an Mii Costume again or a legit fighter a-la Pirahnna Plant. Could mean something significant. But would not reccomend getting your hopes

That will be all don't ask

Attached: dr-seuss-png-hd-download-885.png (885x1473, 215K)

Give me a single good reason why Touhou games are bad.

Any time I try and make one of those discussions they die immediately. :(

Because he literally thinks he's doing Yea Forums a favor
Lets say an Anti Reimu Discord does exist
He's only bolstering their enjoyment out of shitposting by falling for bait
So he just goes out of his way to screech out and make conspiracy theories thinking it'll make Reimufags reception better
Hell, he's probably the sole idiot who kept that shit alive
For fucks sakes, he probably thinks the Reimufags who do hate his guts are from the Discord he keeps yapping about
I guess its karma for all the previous shit he did

Attached: 274748270011211.png (240x240, 104K)

>misinformed

Attached: hoah.jpg (973x1002, 143K)

Let me say this as a 2hufag. Please kill yourself.

Attached: 1420357547003.png (1134x1069, 530K)

Phoenix Wright every night.

Attached: 005.gif (220x274, 302K)

give me one reason why they are good

Stop replying to me.

Attached: 8e0a5c6c4011ed657cfbb6565230296c.png (198x240, 120K)

>why would they add a unique character when they could add a 6th Marth?

You are so fucking obviously falseflagging now. GO BACK to your shitty anti-reimu discord. Fucking kill yourselves

Where’s Steve

>CoD
>Pokemon
>Mario
>Fortnite
Those are the only franchises even off the top of my head that I can think are bigger

The guy has legitimately never done anything for Reimu or Touhoufags other than make everyone look worse by association. It's infuriating.

They're fun

>misinformed

Attached: Laffing.png (327x316, 208K)

Cope 2hufag

Attached: reminder.png (915x541, 423K)

>Minecraft
>Sonic The Hedgehog
>Every other video game franchise in existence

yeah well touching my peanus weanus is fun should it be in smash????

Fuck off.

Attached: 1444219784116.png (419x296, 26K)

This. She would be super cool and would be a great addition, but I won't hold my breath considering almost every game franchise is pretty much in the running for fighting over these 2 remaining slots. I do feel like a lot of these antiReimufags are extremely childish and irrational though. All they do is lie about something they know nothing about and be like "uhhh thing you like is dumb. Thing I like good."

>Lets say an Anti Reimu Discord does exist
>He's only bolstering their enjoyment out of shitposting by falling for bait
But what if Tabbender is himself a shitposter who is just baiting you?
Aren't you bolstering HIS enjoyment?

>sans is a legit character in japan but a meme in the west
>reimu is a meme character in japan but a legit choice in the west
I hope we get both just to fuck with people

You know someone's cancer when Otisposter retired from Reimu shitposting because Tabbender does it worse
But still the fact that he's a confirmed Steveposter and fake leak maker makes him an even bigger faggot and hypocrite

>sonic
Hasn’t been relevant for decades
>minecraft
Isn’t as popular as Touhou, doesn’t have nearly as large of a convention

Funny how everytime I get a reply the IP count doesn't go up.
Get a better hobby.

Ya know, I feel like people just make these movesets without thinking about how it will be effective against other players and characters. A lot of these gimmicks sound like they can either make the character very shitty or give them a greater advantage when they lose a stock.

Better be a false flag Tabbender

There will be complementary Minecraft themed Mii Costumes. Unsure if there'll be a Steve Mii Costume however.

Attached: 20180728_195602.png (385x562, 203K)

>should it be in smash????
It is. Pick Peach in Special Mode, turn size to Tiny, and use Down-B.

>But what if Tabbender is himself a shitposter who is just baiting you?
user, he's a legit Reimufag on twitter, Gamefaqs, and Smashboards who gets offended when nobody takes her seriously and had Otis stuck in his head rent free
His enjoyment would be getting Reimu to be taken more serious/have her fans be more respected (yeah good luck with that) not make things worse for everyone

No shit, it's literally the best selling game of all time. It's more popular than pretty much everything.

You're expecting too much of him.

>Hasn’t been relevant for decades
Whether the games are good or not he's still relevant

>Isn’t as popular as Touhou, doesn’t have nearly as large of a convention
This better be fucking bait.

Cope

Attached: 151D0C4E-380A-48CF-8C92-7269C48F5D02.jpg (1024x942, 30K)

>misinformed

Attached: SmugSquiddo.png (586x586, 348K)

>misinformed
Lmao

Minecraft hasn’t sold well beyond the initial release on PC, that’s why it’s constantly ported to try and get extra sales. Touhou doesn’t need that.

I love both Minecraft and Touhou. Why must we always fight?

Attached: 1543642699207.jpg (850x833, 149K)

YIKES

Attached: Lies.jpg (475x356, 54K)

>Klonoa
>More irrelevant than Banjo. Wouldn't get in before Crash
Not only is Klonoa not competing with Crash, and thus could easily get in before him due to Namco already being a part of the game, Klonoa is also one of the most requested Namco characters behind Lloyd and Heihachi.

>459 replies
>67 posters
Is this what autism looks like?

I’m only fine with Reimu because I want to btfo Shantaefags even though Reimufags are pretty annoying as well (Tabbender)

>Smash remixes of Undertale and Touhou music
I'd actually be fine with that.

Cope with what? I literally just said Minecraft is more popular.

Anti-Reimufags really are the new Stevefags.

Pretty sure it's one autist who's riling up the threads against Reimufags.

>Stevefags are now going after Reimu instead of Banjo
>Arguments against her have degenerated into BUT SHES LESS POPULAR THAN MINECRAFT
You know, I used to think she had no chance, but now I'm starting to second guess myself

Attached: CAA22798-3D73-47DF-9DEA-D514F93EFE8A.gif (468x441, 2.28M)

Fuck off Tabbender, even the Reimufags here hate your guts now

Cope. Touhou is more popular than you think. Very common to see Touhou merch and people wearing t shirts at cons.

JESUS CHRIST Reimufags actually are the new Steve

Thank god Crash Bandicoot is here to stomp out the evil

Whoa, he's right behind two characters that aren't going to make it in either? F**king ep*c

They're worse. At least Stevefags could be funny sometimes and made some decent OC here and there. Anti Reimufags are just acting like toddlers.

Don't reply to me, faggot.

Isn’t Tabbender a Stevefag though

Don't associate Crash with your shitheap of a character war.

So would Tabbender be Grotesque Steve since even the unironic (well a good chunk of them) Stevefags hated it and even made normal Steve beating him up?

At this point there is more reason to believe we will get a Namco rep than there is to get Crash.

They're in.

Attached: geralt and reimu.jpg (1000x904, 207K)

I’m a single Stevefag not representative of all the Stevefags

Tabbender is a stevefag

He is a Steveposter AND a Homosuck faggot
web.archive.org/web/20190623122124/https:/twitter.com/ArcticLovv/status/1137632217356734464
web.archive.org/save/https://twitter.com/ArcticLovv/status/1138435852407910400

As much as I like Both Reimu and Doomslayer, there is no evidence for either of them being considered for DLC, not to mention the rest, they have even less of a chance.

>Stevefags hated it and even made normal Steve beating him up
Source?

Here is your 2019 Game Awards Smash reveal. Get hyped.

Attached: Master_Chief_in_Smash.jpg (3397x1870, 2.6M)

I can't believe it, she's made it!

Attached: 1512716378879.jpg (2048x1280, 888K)

>Geralt
Book character

Heihachi is apart of Pac Man's taunt and the VAs are deceased, my guy. Lloyd is generic anime character and not getting in. We're also not getting another JRPG character. Klondike is irrelevant to the point where Bamco has already forgotten about him. Tell me, has any of his games sold more than 10+ mil, let alone 5 mil? Has his franchise stood the test of time like everyone's favorite orange marsupial? No, now fuck off, it's time to wump.

Attached: band.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Fucker's a hypocrite
Discord cancer and anti character shitposting is fine when he does it

BASED

Fuck off, we already got the designated Furry trash DLC in the works

And Pikachu's current version is derived from the anime. Your point?

Attached: q.jpg (546x394, 25K)

Why do you think he's so obsessed with spamming his polls? He's proud of rigging them. The illusion of Bandana Dee's popularity makes him feel validated for some reason.

Attached: 1563428610839.png (1608x856, 121K)

the dream lives

Attached: it would be cool.png (1178x1588, 1.33M)

Add Geralt and Gokufags have an argument

>everyone who disagrees with me is Otisfag!
>no I'm not, also everyone who disagrees with me is Tabbender!
This shit is why Yea Forums is anonymous and avatarfagging isn't allowed
If you want personal drama and e-peen measuring contests go to literally any site that isn't anonymous, all of you

>Klondike is irrelevant to the point where Bamco has already forgotten about him.
Namco still has Klonoa cameo in games to this day

You also need to prove why Crash is likely to get in at all let alone over a Namco rep. And no "He sold x amount and is one the switch" is a not a good reason.

Why do people act like Bandana Waddle Dee isn't a popular Smash request? Especially in Japan?

>You also need to prove why Crash is likely to get in at all
fan demand, was revived at the perfect time, and is a gaming icon sizable enough to rival mario and sonic

Is Super Mario RPG not a Super Mario game anymore? Did Square make a Geno RPG series I didn't hear about? If this isn't the case, he'd use the mushroom logo like the other Mario characters.

Attached: batman mario.jpg (1001x796, 377K)

>hit bump limit with only 69 unique IPs
You anti-reimufags are going too far with this.

forgetting someone aren't we

Attached: GQ38nRC.png (680x489, 110K)

How could guns be a mechanic?

Why do some people act like he is? There are other more popular Kirby characters.

Also a 5ch leak that predicted AoCF getting on the Switch and he heard something about Smash

>Bandana Dee in dead last place
Holy shit, did this shitty character actually make it this far because of ballot stuffing? This is fucking sad and hilarious.

Attached: 1446424364966.png (600x400, 261K)

Limited ammo, multiple guns (pistol, shotgun, SMG, etc.)

Minecraft is the best selling game of all time. You can’t deny this.

Gotta be honest I don't remember who this is
One of those short-lived "cool" animal mascots from the 90's, right? All trying to piggyback off of Sonic's popularity?
Which one was he? Bubsy? Aero the Acrobat?
>marsupial
Ooh, that narrows it down. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, right?
At any rate, I'd rather have Gex if we must have a 90's animal mascot.

No character in smash is a flaoting pile of feces that shoots flaming dicks either. Just cause it's not already in game doesn't mean it should be. Idiot

Just wait for him to "naturally" shoot up to #4 when Bandanafag notices this.

>fan demand
Legitimately less requested on the ballot, even compared to Klonoa.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Th4pdsrzs-6X303PPpw5m-b4JHJ0_cGRKU15KYlTe1E/edit#gid=729442469

>was revived at the perfect time
Not actual evidence to his inclusion

>is a gaming icon sizable enough to rival mario and sonic
If that really mattered he would have gotten in with them already

Attached: 2019-07-19 16_35_40-SSB4Dojo's Smash Poll Data Consolidation - Google Sheets.png (329x638, 17K)

Lmao no there arent

None of which are as requested as much as Bandana Dee. You can find this to be the case on any major poll.

Magolor, Marx, Daroach, and Adeleine are more popular.
>but muh polls

Right on cue Pollfag.

Its obsession. Plain and simple. There's nothing you can say to them that will change their twisted perspective on things, just like shillary supporters.

I suppose that would be nice, but even still. I think that’d be better suited for an FPS rep. Poc related should be an RE moveset.

Attached: 689D1DB7-6943-4D54-A820-8ED1878551FA.jpg (4000x2232, 2.01M)

Attached: tabbender.png (349x642, 113K)

>Magolor, Marx, Daroach, and Adeleine are more popular.
Lmaooooo wut

>Right on cue Pollfag.
Oh, you mean literally the only real indication on how popular of a request a character is for Smash?

We're talking about this poll here you absolute autist.

He'd use the mushroom logo, yeah; whoever made this either had a supreme Geno boner or mixed it up to not have two (low-resolution) mushroom logos in a row

10/10

Shut the fuck up. Hat goomba has no fans you stuff every poll

Literally yes. The faggot hat goomba has been deconfirmed by MULTIPLE things, yet autistic hatfoombafags will ballot stuff any poll they find to convince themselves that he’s popular and likely. They also hope that all this “””””poll popularity””””” will get Sakurai to notice him and finally put him in, even though it’s obvious why he’s ignoring dee: he’s just a boring hat goomba with no moveset.

Attached: 228214FC-8CC2-41D4-B11E-53B10BF40021.jpg (828x1029, 645K)

Exhibit A:

Attached: KSA_Magolor_artwork.png (735x549, 445K)

Based retard

Holy fucking based

They're not that much of a heavy hitter although they are much loved characters.

>spams multiple votes in a single poll
heh, nothing personell kid

Cringe.

Your words were
>The illusion of Bandana Dee's popularity makes him feel validated for some reason.
>The illusion of Bandana Dee's popularity

Even if you are talking just about this site, maybe, just maybe, it's possible that Bandana Dee could be more popular than you think here? I mean, if he's generally a popular Smash request, maybe he also has a good number of supporters on this site?

>Marx, Magolor, and Adeleine all trend on Kirby wiki's popular pages
>Bandana Dee doesn't
>Marx, Magolor, and Adeleine all trend on Google Trends higher than Bandana Dee
>Marx, magolor, and Adeleine have far more fan art than Bandana Dee across platforms
>"D-doesn't mean anything"

>Bandana Dee ranks highly in very limited polls that can easily be faked
>"SEE? THAT PROVES IT DEE #1 HE'S IN BASED DEE"

You're a fraud and everybody knows it.

Attached: 39543666_p0.png (840x1200, 898K)

see

Or one very dedicated supporter that constantly samefags and stuffs polls. That's probably even more likely given what site this is.

The game already puts you at a disadvantage for taking a tone of damage by making you easier to launch. Why would you want to give the character worse mobility on top of that?

So is that why hat goomba never gets voted for in polls up until a single specific point, where he suddenly shoots up to being top 4 every time? Nope nothing suspicious about this at all.

Based retard lacking any form of reading comprehension.

Being the most popular Smash request does not equal being generally popular. I never said that Bandana Dee was more generally popular than any of those characters, just that he is the most popular request for Smash.

>worse mobility
Read the image again

In the sense that one person requesting a coconut 10,000 times make that coconut very popular.

>Your words were
>proceeds to make a half-assed attempt at interpreting my post
>probably think I'm the user that post the Banjo Kazooie image
He was popular here, keyword "was." Things has changed and the only ones that bring up that character are shitposters and falseflaggers. Sure he will get in the next game, but he is now always treated as a joke and seen as the same level as a stevefag.

If you can prove that it was one person then you may have a point.

Your defensiveness is proof enough.