Why was she so hated?

Why was she so hated?

Attached: m.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

bitch personality

what a not character

le wut?

unlikeable because of constant mary-sue asspulls, people don't play rpgs just to be outclassed by a party member at every turn, based garrus is the only follower you need

Since when was she hated? Some people made fun her looks and the gratuitous ass shots but I think most people recognize her as a well written characters.

Attached: miri_so_perfect.jpg (171x234, 6K)

after i transitioned i realized i would never have that ass, so i am jealous.

manface

What are you talking about OP?
She didn't even get 10% the hate PEEBEE got,

Attached: 7ae.jpg (2000x2000, 2.24M)

But she's modified.

friendly reminder that this is what peak genetic perfection looks like

Attached: BUUUUUUUUURP.webm (332x306, 246K)

Uh no sweetie best girl is coming through

Attached: ash.jpg (1131x1920, 553K)

i don't hate her

Redpill me on the reapers, what was their endgame?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh transitioned???

everybody loved michael jackson what do you mean

They were out-space niggering the Krogans.

>give an Australian Aryan goddess of divine erections the pallor of Nosferatu
>turn her hair black, because blonde people are icky and remind Bioware too much of the NATZEEs
>give her outfit a binary color scheme from hell, so she's basically a walking black and white nickelodeon with hooters
Gee, I wonder.

Attached: 1562536614769.gif (500x269, 99K)

Virgins not understanding that monkeybranching is standard behaviour for attractive people.

>monkeybranching
Do I even want to know what this is? Jesus, you zoomers keep coming up with the most retarded colloquialisms

its the way she stands with her arms away from her body, like a monkey reaching for branches

>PEEBEE
You now remember she exists

Attached: PurpleShrek.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Whats the guys name again?
I don't remember the authors name at all, it was something fucking retarded I know that

>Oi'm genetically perfect Shepard, made that way by my billionaire father
>Ah, I can't help but admit it, it's good to get it out of the way- you know, the fact I am genetically perfect
>Ah, Shepard, you caught me not exercising- because I don't need to- as I am genetically modified and perfect
>You know Shepard, I put two years of my perfect genetic life into reviving you, you basically owe me your entire life.
>Ah, Shepard! My father is trying to take moi sistah to do skitz shit with her, we need to go to Choomah island and save moi sistah!
>Scientist, Mathematician, Biotic, master spy, infiltrator, hacker, super soldier- let's not forget genetically modified to perfec----
>Can't have any kids

No wonder.

Attached: acceptjesus.jpg (320x220, 17K)

Who seriously hated her except for fags ?

Cracks me the fuck up every time

Attached: 1446228307155.png (166x166, 14K)

>genetically perfect
>face of a goblina

go back

>pretty in real life
>goblina in game
How do the modelers at Bioware keep doing it?

>I’m designed to be perfect, le woe is me. But I have buck teeth and a man-jaw

Kinda like her butt a lot though not gonna lie

She's was pretty alright and her team damage bonus was great.

Attached: j.jpg (1280x710, 62K)

>can't have kids
this is literally the best part. Fuck having kids, especially in this economy and in this society, where men have been castrated

When played right stuff like this can be golden though, like with Buck Rogers in Countdown to Doomsday.

"I'm afraid"
-Lancelot Morgan

HE HE and Yea Forums is full of taliniggers, when the real best option is none because all the mass effect waifus fucking suck and are only liked because zommies first vidya romance

Because she's rude to you at the start of the game, that's it. It amazes me that anyone would ever side with Jack over her.

based

Attached: 4646566.jpg (458x740, 40K)

>well written
>bioware
lel

Literal cerberus apologist when you've seen half a dozen of their bases making weird human frankenstein monsters in the first game

Tranny.
SOMEBODY

Attached: someBODY.jpg (640x394, 28K)

coalburner
tranny face

Extremely based

Attached: 1562764156955.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Ssppp

i chose to be the cute girl

You'll never be either of those things.

dickhead

>Why was she so hated?

SHE LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON.

>not liking a woman with a strong jaw

or beard

Samara's Big Blue Titties >>>>> Everyone else

Attached: 1535612671086.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

That's too far. The jaw is fine.

>strong jaw, blue skin AND big titties
This user's got it!

Attached: 1550661498961.jpg (1300x867, 538K)

EDI?

Attached: Mass_Effect_EDI_science_fiction-1455855.jpg!d.jpg (1600x900, 256K)

I actually played Andromeda and she was nowhere near as annoying as the Yea Forums memes made me think she would be. Cora, on the other hand, made me want to simultaneously physically assault a video game character and kill myself every time she was on-screen

I feel the same, barely noticed her outside of intro mission but I also ignored her completely after that.
Cora was tsundare.

Fuck h*mans.

Attached: Batarian.png (1800x2160, 2.25M)

horse faced cunt

>tfw no highly racist Batarian Squadmate that warms up to you over the course of the game

Fucking missed opportunity. I wanted a Vorcha hull NEET as well.

Miranda is horribly written. It's very easy to hate her. She's like Patient Zero of why Mass Effect 2 on is so fucking stupid.

>genetically perfect or whatever. Genius, action girl that can hold her own in Shepherd's squad, etc.
>sigh it's so hard being perfect
>joins Cerberus
>why? no reason. Interest in Reapers? Belief in human superiority? Personal ties to TIM? Nah.
>so she's a genius that doesn't really have any motivation other than "I want to protect my sister" which lasts all of one mission
>introductory mission is pretty god damn stupid
>"some guy tried to sabotage your revival" Why? "I killed him before he could do anything as useful as explain himself. Trust me."

But the fucking cherry on top

>SOLVES. DEATH. in two years with modern tech.
>revives Shepherd from total brain failure for years on end to life with cybernetics
>hell quite frankly Shepherd looked like he experienced planetary re-entry which would make even finding remains a miracle
>This is.. FORGOTTEN. Aside from alignment scars and a very brief and forgotten line or two about whether or not Shepherd is him or the cyborg parts were made to imitate him, it's forgotten.
>arguably the greatest genius to ever live and it's just brushed over like a forgettable background character quirk

And as far as we know it wasn't a cyborg imitating Shepherd and it wasn't LOL REAPER MAGIC. ME2 opens with the cure for death and I guess at some point they said "Forget that nerd shit, make sure the camera catches her sweet ass." Miranda is retarded as hell as far as the writing goes. Being an asshole in her actual dialogue usually seals the deal for most people.

>I'm so perfect!
>Buck teeth, broken cunny, not blonde
Lmao

ME3 would have been the perfect game for this.

>no racist batarian pirate lord squadmate
>no autistic vorcha gun-nut NEET squadmate
>no jewish volus squadmate (ME3 proved this could be possible)
>no krogan romance
>instead you get Jacob

>this economy
>basically post scarcity, faster than light space exploration era

Don't forget the comically oversized head.

She was an asari huntress. The asari huntress'. Asari asari etc. Never seen a videogame character want to be anything but a white human so badly.

Attached: 1553450068820.gif (500x500, 790K)

>This is.. FORGOTTEN.
its very clear that shepard's death was just a way to justify a two-year timeskip so they could effectively do a soft reboot of the universe and story, justifying every lore-butchering, character-butchering, and pretty much all the events of ME1 to change the council's attitude being ignored with "its been two years, shit changed!!"
it was never going to be capitalized on as an actual plot point, it was just a way for the new writers to ditch the old icky ME1 verse so they can write about muh cerberus and muh synthetics vs organics

>Cora was tsundare.
If only. She was just annoying.
>something something b-but I wanted to play pathfinder
Jesus Christ I just wanted to throw her off into that sinkhole in the desert planet. Speaking of which, you could tell Andromeda wouldn't be good the moment they revealed you couldn't kill any of your squadmates

If EA wasn't retarded with their IP they would just make a Mass Effect game where you go around doing mercenary/space-pirate shit in the Terminus alongside some weirdos like this

I personally wanted to kill the retarded british black guy. I can't remember his personal mission details but I remember it was him being naive and stupid.

Eh I didn't mind him. The only stuff with him that stands out to me was one scene where he shows you a .jpeg of a car where I genuinely lol'd and one conversation where he and Jaal are naked which I'm pretty sure was written by someone with the bare minimum grasp of the English language because it made no fucking sense

>its very clear that shepard's death was just a way to justify a two-year timeskip so they could effectively do a soft reboot of the universe and story

It's not even that. They killed Shepard off because Casey Hudson thought it would make for a cool teaser trailer. That's it. It has nothing to with a timeskip or new ship or anything.

>turian waifu was in the worst game
i hope bioware gets shuttered

They changed her hair from Aryan Blonde to bitter brunette

>They killed Shepard off because Casey Hudson thought it would make for a cool teaser trailer
Well the intro where the ship blows up and is kind of ME1-ish is the best part of the game so that kind of works

Regardless of your opinion he was awful. And that jaal scene glitched out for me and had a second pair of them naked inside me.

The directing of the scene is well done in terms of tone, visuals, and audio. Shame they don't actually develop it in any meaningful way for the rest of the story. Shepard doesn't change at all as a character. Even Joker and Chakwas are back with very flimsy justification. You could have ended that scene with Shepard getting into the escape pod and looking out through the view port as the Normandy is annihilated. Why did Shepard need to die?

Superficial whore.

>Why did Shepard need to die?
I assume they wanted some sort of justification for you to remake your Shepard but they just give up on that in ME3 so I guess it was just to get people hyped like the other user said

>i'm BEAUTIFUL (despite my lumpy, square head and buck teeth) and A GENIUS and A BIOTIC and A SCIENTIST and AN OPERATIVE
Probably because she's got one of everything except a personality

Now post her cameltoe.

dunno, I always liked her