MOTHER/Earthbound mini direct Wednesday, July 24th. Announced on July 22

MOTHER/Earthbound mini direct Wednesday, July 24th. Announced on July 22
>Direct narrated by Itoi with translator dubbing over him for english version
>MOTHER/Earthbound: Beginnings coming to Switch Online
>Earthbound being released on EShop for $9.99, deconfirms SNES online
>MOTHER/Earthbound spirits event in smash
>Ninten echo fighter in free update
>Porky revealed as newcomer with the Devil's Machine as his stage, and his remixes are Cease to Exist!, Mt. Itoi, and Porky's Porkies
>Porky is bonus fighter that is free if you preorder Earthbound port.
>Direct ends with teaser for MOTHER remake, Logo is shown alongside 2021 release, no gameplay
No mention of MOTHER 3

Attached: IMG_20190719_201800.jpg (2592x1944, 1.7M)

That's cool, but when's Hero coming out?

Not blurry enough

I wish

Half-convincing. 7/10 made me think.

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

Okay, I'll bite. Is Porky a part of the Fighter's Pass or something completely separate?

that model looks like fucking shit OP very plastic also porky didnt look like that while on it
Try again

he said he's a bonus fighter, He's not part of the pass

I would be so pissed if literally who porky was the reason hero's not out yet. too busy developing some fat fuck

on one hand i commend you for making this leak somewhat more believable than most of the shit that gets posted here, but on the other hand
>fucking mother getting a mini direct all for itself
that was enough to kill it

Attached: 1532070547697.gif (284x223, 960K)

Why's that? There were mini directs for Smash, Pokemon and SMM2 so it doesn't seem too unbelievable that Mother could get one as well.

isnt mother's 30th anniversary this year?

>>Direct ends with teaser for MOTHER remake, Logo is shown alongside 2021 release, no gameplay
Can't wait to seethe at Duncan's Factory and Mt Itoi in HD!

nintendo would never give this much of a shit about mother

because mother is a finished franchise

>duh porky in smash
>duhhh nintendo dedicating resources to this finished (not dead) franchise based on a niche cult following
fuck off with this shit already holy fuck

Attached: 1434430554061.png (442x454, 144K)

>no porky means business

Attached: ta fuck.png (821x527, 249K)

>Super Smash Brothers, Pokemon, and Mario can get their own directs
>so Mother, an extremely niche franchise in comparison that's been completed at that, can get one as well
I want you to think about what you've just said

Don't do that. Don't give me hope.

It wouldn't happen. Itoi has so many times explicitly said he doesn't want to touch mother again, why do people keep believing this shit?

banjo got in

Cease to Exist is Porky Means Business. Porky Means Business was always a fan name. not the song's actual name.

cease to exist is the official name of the song.

Wouldnt deconfirm snes online cause isnt there a version of the mario bros game on the eshop ? and who says earthbound has to be in it?

sorry user i wish i could fall for this stuff.
This is too good to be true and unfortunately your render is too low poly for ultimate. good work though user.

Attached: 1543711964888.png (680x427, 127K)

nintendo owns the rights, they can make a remake of mother if they wanted to, they don't need itoi to work on it
but that doesn't mean it will happen since nintendo doesn't give two shits about mother

the mario bros on eshop is an arcade port, not the nes version. although, assuming this is true, i dont think would still deconfirm snes online. by the way the leak sounds, the earthbound port seems like it would possibly have extra features with it. $9.99 is a hefty price for a straight port of a snes game

If they did that then the fanbase would shit all over it for not only NOT respecting the original creator, but probably removing the elements of depth towards the end that made them remotely enjoyable and more than just generic jrpgs.
Also you know, massive fan blowback and all that.

>M-MOTHER isn't forgotten!
You guys are kind of depressing.

fuck any mother/earthbound game that isn't earthbound 64

you say that as if nintendo would never do anything that would piss off fans and would always try to respect the source material

Attached: 220px-MetroidPrimeFederationForceBoxartNorthAmerica.png (220x195, 92K)

Attached: lies on the internet.jpg (475x356, 63K)

Can I hijack this thread to ask about how to set up the Switch? I just bought one today.

Just turn it on dumbass

What about all the cables? How do I plug it into my TV?

>Ninten echo fighter even though that makes no sense
>Porky is a newcomer
>But wait Porky is a free bonus fighter
AND IT ALL FALLS DOWN

Lies OP.
Nintendo no longer cares about MOTHER. Even if a remake would sound amazing, what audience it has left?, the franchise is finished, they cant milk it like the bigger cows they have...
I wish you were right, but MOTHER is finished, and if we can't even get MOTHER3 then why even try for a remake...

Attached: My rage knows no bounds.gif (256x256, 329K)

Metroid is also a huge series that they fucked up beyond recognition and had no further low point to go than other m. federation forcew as just abusing the IP, because fans had already stopped caring. mother fans are fervent autists that will actively destroy any attempt at it. Look at that shitty fangame that got torn to shreds for calling itself mother 4. it was ALL the community, nintendo didn't even get to C&D it before fans started shitting on the creators. Hilarity.

Also, a more apt comparison would be, imagine miyamoto dying, and someone making a new SMB game. It'll happen eventually, but it's gonna be awkward as fuck. I'm not talking NSMB either, I'm talking "Super Mario Brothers 5". What's gonna happen then?

Have you never set up a console before?

>but what about...
irrelevant. Besides, BK had tons of demand while Mother has always been niche.

If Sakurai had a Ninten echo fighter planed, he would not have added his spirit into the base game. This is 100% BS.

Are the mother fans writing fanficton again? Where's mother 3?

>2 free dlc characters outside of Fighters Pass

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-2meirl4meirl-35638343.png (500x544, 119K)

>Mother getting a Direct
Yeah what about no?
Go back to sucking that big fat veiny cock you were happily eating before writing this nonsense.

At least the "leaker" that was fired from NOA earlier this day sounded more believable.