The bitcher

twitter.com/witchernetflix/status/1152337568165289984?s=08

The bitcher

Attached: file.png (557x544, 191K)

Honestly looks better than I expected.

I kind of wish it was adapting the short stories though because they're the best part of the books until Ciri's later teens, I nearly quit between books 3-5 with how slow they are and how boring the political element is.

Why bother even making it if they just spent the entire budget of Cavill?

CHAOSH

Attached: littlefinger.png (767x1039, 855K)

Short stories were fun but I got tired of how like a third of them were just "geralt fucks a younger hottie with zero chemistry then she dies or has to go away and its sad :((((" for the "emotional" core. Dunny is a kino villain and him plus Ciri carried the later novels for me.

Never played the games past the fifth chapter of 2 though because the combat was such brainless arkhamshit with some buff potions thrown on.

Did I like it?

Attached: 1559162550358.png (979x1458, 1.77M)

yes

It looks okay.

Attached: large.jpg (500x375, 16K)

trailers are made to look good
I'll wait for it to release before talking shit

pretty sure theres only 3 chapters in 2 and i can only remember two short stories that had that emotional core: the fish one and the butcher of blaviken
correct me if i'm wrong but i read through the books quite recently

top kek

I fucking hate women

WE

Attached: Capture.jpg (373x248, 21K)

>there are faggots on this board with a Netflix sub

Attached: 1544227259849s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

>a women

Nobody actually owns Netflix, it's always someone elses.

Maybe I'm misremembering the chapter numbers then. I got to having to choose whether or not to save Triss and dropped it around then.

unless you want me to get rid of my family, I do

unlike you, some people actually have significant others

It's my best friends and I'm pretty sure he forgot he subbed to it.

I actually wouldn't care if he dropped it, I don intend to use it until Castlevania drops S3

>being with somebody that has shit taste
Hope your significant other dies in a car crash.

Attached: 8917395871.gif (375x375, 168K)

>someone elses
kek, spotted the fag

>chaos
they're right you know

Attached: 4264264236432.jpg (564x420, 44K)

>realizing Witcherflix exists solely to piggyback off of GoT’s success and fanbase

Attached: DA51F79D-5D45-4BA1-947A-3A59A4BC0478.jpg (562x530, 69K)

yen getting BLACKED

YASSS

Attached: b la cked.png (1162x609, 593K)

I'm wondering how the fuck they plan to dump in everything about Ciri's parents and will rework Yen's origin story while still having her and Geralt going through the Jinn shit.

Unless Yen's stuff is mostly flashbacks and leads into them meeting a few years before the Ciri stuff having her and Geralt hook up AFTER or even around when the war starts and he takes up the mentor role will be weird.

Yenn being so young is weird in general. The only reason her and Geralt have any chemistry is she's an old woman in a young one's body and experienced enough to stand as his equal.

Triss is meant to be the more naive and younger one taken with him.

A poo in the loo can't get "blacked"

>not having your own media server the absolute state of the corporate console phone posting boot licker

Attached: KEK.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>he thinks only white women are on blacked

poor white boy. your asian women are not safe either.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1548600359104.png (720x701, 111K)

cringe roleplay post m8

cringe and sad

>a women
So this is the intelligence of the master race...

This is the most disgusting type of bullshit to me. It's not enough that fantasy hardly gets made anymore, when it does it has nigger fucking elves. I know dark elves are a thing, but they don't look like fucking niggers, they look like elves with darker skin pigmentation, not chimp skulled elves