I haven't played Duke Nuken since my fobia for the protozoid slimer, i'm ready to face my fears...

I haven't played Duke Nuken since my fobia for the protozoid slimer, i'm ready to face my fears. Should I play the Atomic edition or the World Tour edition? I really don't care for that silly vacations expansions.

Attached: CtjhR__XYAAVgIf.jpg (225x225, 13K)

BALLS

I would get atomic edition and pirate the expansions, nuclear winter is trash but the rest is great.
Play it with eduke so you don't have to deal with dosbox, it's also the best for mods.
there's also megaton edition if you just want a convenient package with all the expansions included, but pirating it is the only option

Then do World Tour. The vacation was the only good expansion anyway, and World Tour has new levels done by the original team.

>even considering buying Wold Tour
>potentially giving money to Randy
You're a goddamn idiot

Attached: 1543774002810.jpg (910x752, 59K)

find a way to get the megaton edition
or stick with eduke 32

>tfw got the Megaton Edition in my Steam Library before it was removed
>tfw Randy can suck a fat dick

Attached: 1541335596863.gif (505x273, 158K)

Don’t give Bitchford your money. Just pirate it if you want Alien World Tour, and stick to the Megaton Edition on EDuke.

get over it jim

Randy's a dick, but there still has to be SOME evidence people still like Duke.

just keep kicking and don't use explosives if you think a slimer is around, I was hugely afraid of slimers too but played through fine with these weird tricks

>implaying I pay for PC games

Attached: 14154185178501.png (788x872, 964K)

World tour's audio is fucked but the new episode is good. Pirate megaton and play the game and its expansions with Duke and then pirate world tour and play the new episode.

>tfw I also had the Megaton Edition in my library before it was removed
>refunded it because I thought the mouse control sucked
I'll just stick with eduke. At least I got Manhattan Project before it was removed.

Attached: 1545264838742.png (614x723, 690K)

with eduke*

Everyone is telling me to get megaton, but what about world tour episode? It can't be bad, and there is a bunch of improved light in the world tour edition too.

Pirate both.

I will pirate either option, I just want the best and more "lore-friendly" option. (really, who is the dumbass to think Duke wearing flip flops with a water gun is cool?)

Attached: Sem título.png (1004x562, 1.12M)

Caribbean was intended to be lighthearted, it's not supposed to be 'cool.'

>really, who is the dumbass to think Duke wearing flip flops with a water gun is cool?
First time I've ever seen someone shit on the caribbean expansion.

Attached: 1539400717678.png (133x137, 46K)

You've heard it now.
zoom zoom

For me, It feels like a parody of Duke or fanservice. Not for my (patrician) taste.

Because god forbid someone goofy, cheesy fun, right?

>Faggots need to buy a steam version of duke
>They dont own a 90's disc

Nah mate. Is in the same level of The Sims 3: Katy Perry Candy world or if they did DLC for Doom: Barbie edition.

It's just gay.

Thats a fascinating way of looking at it.

Not everything is for everyone. I'm ok with Texas Chainsaw massacre 2 being a parody of itself or Army of Darkness comedy approach but they never lose their series tone. Duke with a water gun is just dumb, and I understand that is the objective but again, not everything is for everyone.

I couldn't play Watch_Dogs 2 because of teen/memey tone, I couldn't stand those characters even when I never cared for video game stories.

you should just pirate the game's original version, and slap its files into eDuke32.