What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Red_Dead_Redemption_II.jpg (284x350, 26K)

Clunky controls paired with low fps. It's got issues for sure but it's hard not to appreciate some of the things they did achieved with the animation and world. It's just the way you interact with that world that's lacking.

Tons of effort put into minutiae and none into gameplay.

soulless

Not this

No PC version

The amount of realism became frustrating pretty quickly. No I don't want to go through a bunch of prompts just to ride my horse or clean my gun.

No depth to a single one of the 50 mechanics they forced into the game.

I'll get this out, game is like gta v, lots of detail and shit, but game is boring and souless and online is a travesty.

nothing
>hating popular thing doesn't make you interesting meme

Attached: tk4u.png (438x292, 11K)

the world is well realized, story and characters are fantastic and the atmosphere is incredible, but it can be unnecessarily obtuse at times, like with the horse constantly switching your guns, and inventory issues in general
law system can feel odd at times too, and it's a shame cops are once again omniscient even when there aren't any near you, would have been great if they actually patrolled areas and such at different times of day, like literally every other NPC does
there's also a disconnect between the money you have and the story, economy isn't balanced well

>No bully 2 or manhunt 3

Attached: 1982378717931397838.jpg (1829x1405, 325K)

>listing it alongside call of doody and 2kshit is supposed to bolster your argument

Attached: CjcQBE6_d.jpg (362x346, 13K)

The fact that NBA and madden are some of the best selling games, tells you many fags are out there.

No good ending where you can send Arthur to the future and cure him

Attached: 6de.jpg (500x486, 23K)

>>No bully 2

Attached: 1561618309593.webm (1280x720, 155K)

very little

This

>Clunky controls paired with low fps.
not any clunkier than usual for rockstar

Rockstar is anti fun now so that makes sense

Zero coins to collect. Wtf? 0/10 unplayable garbage

A million and one sidequests, long after you have unlocked every weapon in the game.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20181109223311.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

>being a nerd who isn't into sports

Absolutely nothing you fucking pleb.

We didn't have enough goddamn faith user.

Terrible shooting gallery gameplay.

I have honestly never played another game, where just the simple act of moving around is so obnoxious, annoying, and inelegant. For a game with a big open world, its like they wanted you to discourage from moving around it as much as possible.

Nothing

The controls really aren't that bad. At all. Handles and controls perfectly fine imo.

>Go to get on my horse
>In the middle of a city
>End up choking a guy and half the police force teleports to shoot me

the controls are absolutely atrocious. it's not that i find it hard. just very unsatisfying on a visceral level, the sensation while controlling is a very bad one. its so that you are always thinking about the controller in your hand.

>forced meme

pic related didn't really add anything and was just an overall annoyance.

Attached: red_dead_redemption_2_cores_guide.0.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

I guess me being a 31 year old console shitter I've just grown accustomed to it. The horse controls feel great to me, very responsive. As for picking up looted items etc that can be a pain in the arse but I just ignore it.

I never got past the tutorial level. So fucking slow. Traded it back in once I realized it was going to be riddled with those slow walk restricted animations

Nothing, just kids being butt destroyed.

The Bow doesn't have any arrow drop

it gave all the useless shit they cluttered the world with a purpose, duh!

I love sports and those are some of the worst games in the market, of any genre.

I can actually see exactly where you're coming from, I actually remember actively thinking about the controller while playing this game because I could never quite get them all the way down pat.
but I still enjoyed the game greatly, and even wrecked some geared out people online with my starting items..

I really don't know how people stomache those mainstream sports games.
Need more shit like NBA Street and BLITZ: The League

We couldn't protect his smile

Attached: 89926d4ec32fe5331f16fca68a7c26fc.jpg (540x294, 27K)

Reminder that RDR2 is actually zoomercore. It's what zoomers play to feel mature when they aren't playing Fortnite. Boomers hate it because they tend to value gameplay and fun over "muh cinematic story" and "muh open world".

True. And half of them overlap and are redundant.

I'm LE BOMER and i really like this time

unrelated, a lot of boomers I know play GTA online, and Destiny (2). and so do I

I'm just wating until it drops to 20 bucks

I AGREE WITH YA EARL THESE DAMN KIDS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT CLINT LIKE YOU AND ME

------------------------------
BILLY "THE KID"
ORIGINAL NES FLASHED
SEGA FOR LIFE

1966 CAMARO RS

Attached: dwa.jpg (633x640, 51K)

RDR2 is seriously the most impressive and admirable game I've ever seen. I've never seen a product so totally committed to its vision even at the expense of alienating some players, a game so meticulously crafted, a game so unflinching in its approach and style. Only a company with unlimited confidence (and resources, of course) could give us something like this. Bless you based Rockstar.

it's not on PC.

big brain post

I'm too ADHD for this game. Everything takes way too long. Picking up loot takes forever. I quit after two hours. Am 29. Gonna be dead soon. Don't have hours to watch loot animations.

thats what im doing

What mod do you want most in the inevitable pc version Yea Forumsro's? For me, it's bandoliers that don't look like shit.

Original hair for John in the epilogue, and MP weapons in SP

>Original hair for John in the epilogue
Yeah, it's crazy how they didn't think John would look strange with Arthur's hair

>I've never seen a product so totally committed to its vision
If RDR2 was actually totally commited to its vision, the missions wouldnt just be a bunch of dumb shoot em ups and the survival mechanics wouldnt be so half-baked. The only thing that makes it seem like a game has a vision at all is the intentional slowness of the movement, but thats not enough to make the game feel totally committed. I actually think it has compromises all over the place

This. I know I get "brainlet" ((((you))))s for it, but RDR2 feels like a niche indy game that stumbled across the biggest production budget in the history of video games.

It's insane that a slow paced playable western became so extremely successful. But it's Company recognition I guess.

story had mediocre parts
modern politics and narratives shoehorned in an unrealistic manner to some elements of the game (dutch and arthur are extreme progressivists, main antagonist is a racist blonde white male mysogynist, story takes an extremely streamlined and predictable flow and wasted plot twist potential, but i guess that's because it's a prequel)
somewhat few optional missions, definitely could've fit more in there
multiplayer sucks flaccid dick and is one of the biggest wasted opportunities I've ever seen in my entire lifetime of video games

otherwise, it's a perfect game. Devs should set the gameplay, visuals, quality, polish and art direction in this game as their standard for open worlds.

Attached: Red Dead Redemption 2_20190608141821.png (1920x1080, 3.16M)

Online Sucks

you're retarded, there's no fixed vision. he's referring to rockstar's vision, they were committed to deploying what they drawn up no matter what.

Boromir Morgan???

>studio is richer than croesus
>*still* couldn't spend a single cent on overhauling the slugglish, unintuitive, antiquated controls or the ultra-casual gunplay
No amount of visual polish or plagiarized cowboy kino could patch over the giant holes in RDR2's fuckfaced gameplay.

Attached: 1563566742998.gif (500x392, 1.42M)

>through a bunch of prompts just to ride my horse

One input

>clean my gun.

3 inputs that you rarely do. Maybe 3 times in the span of a story.

you're going to want mods that make your weapons stay equipped, and being able to run and ride your horse through camp

also anything to make the ai move faster and not get in the way

Hunting and fishing is great fun. What are your guys' animal of choice to hunt online?

The second game has some very impressive environments and lighting but the original puts it to shame when it comes to art direction and execution IMO. The character models in 2 just look so fucking weird aside from Arthur.

Attached: HerbertMoon1907.png (1486x849, 1.9M)

i know what you mean. there's just something about the look and sound of RDR1 that gave it an atmosphere the second game doesn't have. There was really something cool about going around mexico with those blazing trumpets, or the really beautiful snowy tall trees or going around new austin with that twangy music and whistles. it just looks and feels more like a classic western. and the game is still surprisingly beautiful

you're fucking retarded, the game obviously wants to think of itself as more of a slow paced sim game, but makes compromises by all the dumb shooting missions to appeal to normies.

Bears are pretty cool, but I like all the smaller animals like squirrels and frogs because they’re pretty cute.

The only aspect of the game that has some level of complexity and thus is actually engaging is the shooting mechanics yet the game refuses to let you shoot. The vast, vast majority of the time you will be riding from place to place and press buttons when prompts appear. And when it finally does give you the opportunity to shoot it is railroaded af. Rdr2 is more of a movie game than the last of us.

You can clean your guns instantly at gun stores

They look like pixar characters, it's weird.

Testing the waters and tweaking balance and setting up the next gen release. See:GTAV.

Nothing. It's a masterpiece and will be considered a classic.

Technically nothing, since it was a massive commercial success. But if I could have one thing change, I'd make Kieran not die and actually become a semi-important side character. I felt like there was a lot of potential for him but all he got in the game was sass from Arthur before getting the most pointlessly brutal death in the entire series.

Attached: 1539579255527.jpg (851x726, 61K)

I honestly believe that only exists just to punish people for constantly spamming chewing tobacco to replenish their deadeye.

Attached: 1562372922420.png (400x384, 220K)

I usually go for hawks, vultures, eagles, owls, spoonbills, herons, egrets, and pelicans. Good money in birds.

NO WEST WITH SADMAN
WHEN YOU GET TO THE WEST WITH KEKMAN ITS AND EMPTY SHITHOLE

The fact that this game tried pretending it was realistic when it had ghost trains, voodoo swamp people, a clone army of incest hicks, time travelers, and psychedelic booze is the biggest problem I had with the game. Don't try to convince me that you're going for a serious realistic story and that Lenny suddenly dying is "realistic" when you're gonna immediately have them get into a ship crash where the only survivors are conveniently the main characters (one of which wasn't even on a lifeboat, but was thrown overboard with the exploding ship).

Attached: 1560232577279.jpg (500x531, 38K)

>Sidequests need to match up with weapon progression
What did user mean by this?

>Easter eggs
>Serious part of the story/setting
Pick one user.

Besides RDR has always been about the Western Mythos, cowboys, six shooters, the death from industrialization and the strange things out in the forests that growl in the night.

>Serious part of the story/setting
The voodoo swamp people, incest hicks, and psychedelic booze were all a part of the main story.

Attached: 1540166939782.png (500x377, 192K)

Shit missions and no PC

>Main story is a poorly written hamfest where all the characters act retarded until the final three missions
>All the side stories are well written and develop Arthur as a character far more than the main story ever did
The church missions, Charlotte, and Hamish absolutely shit all over the main story's writing.

Attached: 1561588576003.png (576x614, 813K)

Those are Easter eggs and they're more creepy because of how realistic everything else is.

Nothing. Game of the 10s easily.

Yeah, because everyone knows zoomers love games with lots of writing and character development. Seriously, how is this place so dumb? Is it the amyloid building up?

>pretending it was realistic when it had ghost trains, voodoo swamp people, a clone army of incest hicks, time travelers, and psychedelic booze
dude, Louisiana is a real place

it's installing the updates right now.
anything I need to know before playing'?

Turn your look sensitivity and acceleration all the way up and take your time

I only played for Arthur. He is top tier husbando.

zoomers love story shit and cinematic games

Outdated game design. Everything else could be fixed with mods but not that

Attached: 1563529387679.jpg (320x320, 68K)

Neither it nor its prequel were released on PC; one of the most astonishingly poor business decisions in living memory.

Attached: dfaff80f-98e2-46d3-bb2b-75c0e83cc131.jpg (488x680, 117K)

Food "core" shit is retarded
I can understand why deadeye would need a gauge but the other 2 are stupid

Guarma.

I enjoyed the single player, though I can't see myself ever replaying it again, unlike RDR1.

no pc, as usual with rdr. damn shame in my opinion
also, killing arthur and hosea ;_;

also the weight loss/gain mechanic felt a little annoying to me. which is weird because i actually sort of enjoyed the rest of the ~ realism ~ shit they shoved in there

Can’t free roam with gang members. Worst decision I’ve ever seen. Can not wait for PC mods

the story is trash and the multiplayer is barren

I'm tired of talking about mechanics that felt annoying. Let's talk about details or mechanics that were cool.
>Whenever you go treasure hunting, the hunting eye shit doesn't reveal the location of the hidden treasure.

On the topic of hunting, I can't find badgers. Where are the fuckers at? I've obly seen one.

Attached: file.png (925x816, 733K)

Attached: 1562491209964.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

>buying a shit tv
one day I'll just stop being lazy and fire up my budget LG 4K TV and set it to game mode and record myself wanking the controller when the screen has a response rate of 8ms and post it here.

>thinking it's the TV

Attached: 1563581492788.jpg (1242x974, 149K)

what went right

Attached: rdr2 mc.jpg (1080x1876, 297K)

Yeah fortnite and minecraft are great example of that. Retard. I've yet to see a zoomer that didn't like breath of the wasteland either.

that's a very shit userscore for a triple A

will you retards stop trying to pretend that lots of story and cinematic shit is for "real gamers"? Its so fucking cringey.

Same. I replayed RDR several times, have no desire to replay RDR2 though. RDR1 is the game that is going to have a longer legacy and the game that people are going to replay in ten years.

Why are those the only two categories? I said nothing about real gamers..? Zoomers don't play "cinematic games" they play games that encourage aimlessly wandering sandboxes like fortnite, minecraft, and oh, breath of the wasteland.

can't be helped when the majority of them are ADHD rattled zoomers

Nothing. This is a great game and Yea Forums sperged out because Arthur wasn't an epic /pol/tard, but since they know that's a cringey reason to hate it they nitpick everything else. Same thing happened with Yooka Laylee

>Zoomers don't play "cinematic games"
its amazing how, because RDR2 is such cinematic trash, it has made Yea Forums go from hating on cinematic games to praising them

Seriously, the only game Rockstar ever fucking did this in was The Lost and the Damned DLC. And they shit all over every aspect of it for no apparent reason despite it being the best thing they've ever made

So I heard dutch likes MANGOES?

I like how Arthur will sometimes sing when you're out exploring.

>Put cougars and panthers in one tiny fucking part of the map
Fucking why.

The online mode

How? RDR2 was virtually unplayable without using dead eye and forced you to use chewing tobacco to replenish it. The gun-play in the first game was far better and didn't need the player to rely on dead eye to win a fight.

Gameplay hasnt improved in 10 years and simply making the game slower for "realism" doesnt make it fun, it makes it tedious and annoying.

>Great story
>Great world
>Clunky gameplay
>pathetic multiplayer

All things considered it was a critical and commercial success. I personally loved it. But yeah its kind of sad how little interest there is in the game just a few months after launch.

Nothing. Shut the fuck up and go back to crying about how poorly the Switch is selling.

Attached: you.jpg (936x680, 81K)

You clearly didnt play rdr1 on hard. You need dead eye and to chug health pots out the ass or you die. The final mission cant be beat any other way because theyll shoot you as soon as they spawn.

The fact that the game is an unplayable slog without deadeye is why they added it. It's either make the player stop playing the game to shove gin and cigars down their throat so they can continue spamming it or let them just infinitely spam it and make the game even easier than it already was.

At least we got some lore on Herbert

You can list all the things you personally didn't like, but the real mistake was replacing an actually likeable character with weird looking not-John in the epilogue. Serioursly, a decent game about John already exists, why the fuck would I want to play him in the post game. Especially since its extremely obvious that they just stretched his skin over a slightly reshaped Arthur skeleton. It also doesnt help that most people finshed all of the content they could as Arthur, which left the post game feeling very bare bones. I may have liked RDR2 alot, but once I completed the game, I had no reason to keep playing.

Did anyone else get really pissed off at Arthur at the very end when he decided to call out Micah for being a blatant rat in the middle of camp surrounded by Micah's friends/henchmen? He could've easily just walked into the cave, grab the chest full of cash, and run out the back while everyone was busy packing up camp and bumming on their asses. Hell, he could've just said "fuck the cash" and shoot Micah right in the head in the middle of camp. It isn't like he would've lost anything from dying via firing squad, considering the fact that he dies within a few hours from his TB.

Attached: 1559495218332.png (430x426, 299K)

The original already sucked.

The whole epilogue was a mistake. It lessens the impact of arthur's story because of how absurdly long it was. By the time its done youve forgotten about him.

I've played the first one numerous times and never had that experience. All you need to do in the first one is sit behind cover and fire at guys.

Yeah but they didn't need the heavy reliance of dead eye if they wouldn't have ruined the gun-play from the first game. The realistic aspects hurt the shooting.

I'd guess it's just because its rather easy to die when getting unexpectedly attacked by one, so it could be pretty annoying running into them more often, especially if you have a lot of pelts on your horse.

Outside of camp interactions a lot of the crew doesn't get much development. They really needed to have a sort of free roam thing with buddies, I was excited for it when I got into a fight almost immediately in Valentine that escalated, only for Charles and Javier to come storming out of the saloon and backing me up. I held out hope then they'd introduce that as a thing in chapter 3 or something when at one point in chapter 2 I had a random encounter of Javier showing up out of nowhere, telling me Bill had gotten caught and asking for help rescuing him. Would have been great if you could do your own little robberies or such and each party member could specialise at something, like Charles would be good for stealth or taking hunting with you, carrying more shit for you, spotting animals or bagging his own kills. Hosea or Trelawny could be good at talking bullshit to distract someone so you can quickly rob a register or swipe something from a shelf while nobody is looking. Even just have characters who aren't relevant to the current mission do shit outside of camp, like stumbling across Charles hunting or selling off the shit he got, Sean and Uncle drinking in the saloon, Tilly or Karen trying to sweet talk some dudes so they can pick their pockets, John or Bill in the gun store browsing, or Hosea at the doctors. The game needed shit like that because outside of a rare few events (the Javier random encounter or the one where Uncle gets thrown out of Blackwaters bar) the gang does fuck all outside of camp save missions.

Attached: 1563534814468m.jpg (861x1024, 57K)

The epilogue was what the second half of the main story should've been. A bunch of former Dutch gang members all trying to make a new life for themselves while slowly getting back together due to pure chance. It would've allowed for a lot more nice interactions with all the side characters and it would've been a lot more interesting than the writers just rolling a d20 and randomly killing off side characters you haven't interacted with for three chapters.

Attached: 1535842070599.png (194x218, 93K)

They mention the night folk in the mission in the swamp where the gator shows up but they themselves don't make a appearance.

>Javier showing up out of nowhere, telling me Bill had gotten caught and asking for help rescuing him
I'm almost positive that's the last thing you ever do with him outside of missions that involve the entire goon squad. I don't even think you do anything with him on Guarma.

For guarma hes out of commission for the whole thing due to getting shot in the leg. Other then the fishing activity with him, the homestead raid on that weird as fuck family where iirc you can get a free pump shotgun and the one where you, John and Javier rob the braithwaite horses I struggle to think of a mission where you hang out with him.

>Mission says a character that you've barely interacted with needs to speak with you
>Another character shows up and interrupts the character and the mission turns into a mission with them instead
Fuck Sadie and Dutch, I just wanted a goddamn Pearson and Swanson mission.

Attached: 1534710781935.jpg (647x365, 48K)

horse controls is where the game went wrong. rdr1 had the fastest and most fun horses ever. why did they make them so slow??

One thing I wish they would have improved upon would be the controls while exploring cliffs. I wish they could have made Arthur a bit more agile, or included some type of climbing mechanic. It just feels like I'm on the verge of glitching the game or some shit when I'm exploring treacherous terrain. Like I'm not even supposed to be there checking it out. It's so easy to slip and slide down, or just fall off and die.

I played it for a month solid on release on an xboner x in 4k. it was an amazing experience and I highly suggest playing it on the xbonerx and 4k. My only bitch is it being too linear and a tad clunky with the movement. amazing game and anyone that says it's shit. you're fucking brain dead.

Attached: 3m6nLeb.jpg (3840x2160, 1.62M)

>molly has one mission in the game
>she's there for about 10 seconds tring to tell Arthur here concerns with Dutch before Uncle interrupts her to go rob a wagon.
I like how weighty they feel in 2 but fuck me they are slower and it's noticable. I just wish rockstar would remove the fucking mashing to maintain speed shit, for GTA5 on PC you just hold shift and your good.

This game really did drop the ball on the side characters, didn't it? I don't know why the game refused to have side stories for all the characters when it's willing to dump half a dozen Indian side stories on you right before the game ends. I just wanted a fucking mission with Kieran, Molly, and Pearson.

nothing, it's the game of the generation

Attached: 1563226074293.jpg (882x863, 235K)

>Characters do nothing but share the same three lines of dialogue with you
>Barely ever talk to you
>One day you show up in camp just to see that everyone's gone
Did I somehow miss out on every single camp interaction in Beaver Hollow or does they game actually just have everyone run away off-screen without getting a single goodbye scene with Arthur?

Attached: 1542768180837.jpg (315x315, 13K)

And what does one thing have to do with the other, fucking imbecile? As if normies don't like slow-paced games.

Watching millionaires toss an egg around makes you
>into sports

MMA gyms are everywhere user, you won’t regret it.

>144 fps in GTA V
>30fps in RDR2 isn't unusual

Attached: videoblocks-man-in-baseball-cap-uses-smartphone-close-up-fat-man-with-white-cell-phone-in-hand_h3x2m (320x180, 16K)

There's like 20-30 people, they can't all have a long farewells. If they tell anyone they risk getting ratted out. It's supposed to be sudden and depressing.

only mistake arthur made was not running off with mary after the date. still pisses me off. I cried user. he should have went off to have a family and quit the outlaw gig. He knew it was going south anyway. He only stayed for his friend. I guess we'd never have rdr1 had he went off with mary though.

Attached: GU4Xupf.jpg (2560x1600, 418K)

Who the fuck looks at an American Football match and think about millionaires? Could you have it made any more obvious you are a wretched jealous cunt? lmao

>GTAO

Thanks for contributing to there never being a SP DLC like TBoGT again

They all planned it together if everyone manages to disappear at the exact same time, and by that point in the game Arthur blatantly dislikes Dutch and is constantly telling people that the camp is fucked. It's pretty upsetting that people you've apparently known for years all unanimously decided to run away without even leaving you a note.

They made the horses horses instead of crotch rockets wearing horse skins. Go play GTV to get the RDR1 horse experience.

the culnky controls are good though. the heavy movement was perfect. hated how floaty john marston felt in rdr1.
the problem with the game is that it was fucking boring. the game was so piss easy that even the biggest shootouts just felt meh.
it was visually stunning but the actually gameplay fell flat, story was average too. the stranger/side missions were better than the main story

Attached: rdr2.jpg (590x350, 21K)

>mma
>sport
You fucking savage.

They don't all disappear at the same time, a few leave after each mission. It's fast but not that fast.

The thing I hate about Javier is out of the returning gang members from 1, he was the most underdeveloped and he seems pretty bro tier before chapter 5, but instead Bill gets more screentime then him. I also was somewhat disappointed in Micah as well, I was 100% expecting him to not be the rat because of how obvious they try and make you hate him so you'll go "OHHHHH I HATE THAT RACIST ASSHOLE, I BET HES THE RAT" with how unlikeable they try to make him. I would have liked it more if he was actually somewhat loyal despite his attitude or if he just simply bailed and went running around wrecking shit in somewhere else like Mexico or some shithole country. Even when Milton said it was him I was still thinking that maybe he was just saying that so if Arthur somehow got out, he'd end up finally tearing apart the gang himself. I feel like it being John would have been more interesting especially with him and Dutch in the original, could easily say it was to protect Abigail and Jack to not try and ruin his character.

Yes. Mary Beth, Pearson and Uncle just walk away right before the final Arthur mission. Karen I assume wanders off at some point between then and the oil field mission, since I dont recall seeing her at camp around that time.

>I was 100% expecting him to not be the rat
I was so infuriated with the game when they decided to make him a rat but they only made him a rat after they got back from Guarma. What a pointless twist. How the fuck does him being a rat after Guarma even effect anything? I can't actually think of a single thing he could've ratted you guys out for between Guarma and the final mission. It isn't like he told the Pinkertons where your hideout was since he didn't even know where it was until he managed to stumble onto it.

>yfw singing alone with Pearson in chapter 6

Attached: 1562708320093.jpg (1020x840, 77K)

Also, the fact that the detective knows you were all in Guarma and uses it as a specific time frame is the only reason why I think he was actually the rat. There's no way he'd know about Guarma otherwise unless the real rat told him, and even then I don't see why he'd use Guarma as a timeframe for him becoming a rat due to how recent it was.

I’m with you guys on this one. I honestly loved the foundational systems in place, and my only complaint (aside from the goddamn on-rails as shit missions (but that will be addressed)) is that they didn’t take them far enough. I would’ve loved if they took all this systems and made more emergent elements out of them. Have the bounties be like in RDR1, same with house robberies, same with bank robberies, buy and manage property in the same vein as managing your camps.

The groundwork of the game is the most immersive thing I’ve experienced, and it seemed like a lot of lost potential. Yet I’ll still likely play through it annually

Pretty much this

Felt like they wanted to make it like a survival sim but realised normalfags wouldn't be into that, so made shit like food only affect our cores, which only affects regen of health, dead eye and stamina.

Not on PC, no play

>Go to craft the ram shotgun coat from the hunter
>It's shoddily made trash that looks like it was just pulled out of the dumpster
>Go to buy some clothing from the store
>It's all covered in dirt and full of holes and patches
Why the fuck was the clothing in this game so ragged? Do people just think anyone before the 1940s just dressed like a hobo that found all their clothing in a garbage can?

Attached: 1558690421888.gif (480x360, 838K)

>The fact that NBA and madden are some of the best selling games, tells you many fags are out there.
Why? Madden and NBA are good games

It sounds like a glitch related to the dynamic clothing system.

>Yakuza 0 was an amazing story full of awesome characters that had to get dumpstered because they weren't in the sequels
>RDR2 was an okay story full of amazing characters that had to get dumpstered because they weren't in the sequel
Prequels are always hell to play because they always feel like they're shooting themselves in the foot because they have to work around the other games in the series.

Attached: 1547940010313.jpg (468x431, 21K)

Literally nothing.

Attached: .jpg (462x345, 36K)

Yakuza 0 is good because Kiryu was a Chad and not a cuck raising his bros daughter yet.

>nothing feels balanced
>being outvoted by moralfags effects your honor
>everything's locked behind a steep xp and money grind
>soft-lock has absurdly long range
>stick tilt for insta-kill headshots
>hipfired shotguns have lethal aim assist
>awful spawns that place enemy teams side-by-side with zero cover
>any action that you need to perform immediately is delayed by stiff marionette-like controls, the forced weapon wheel and the camera's insistence realigning itself
Rockstar has absolutely no business making online games desu.

Attached: 1531716557101.png (540x473, 258K)

>being outvoted by moralfags effects your honor
Just go to the dude and use gold to get to high or low to suit your needs. I just played through all the online missions in one sitting.

this game sucks. shoddily implemented survival mechanics and some of the worst feeling movement of all time. if you actually defend this hideous pile of garbage, you are contributing to the downfall of videogames. the only thing i see is you guys acting superior because some people dislike the slowness and you call them zoomers. go ahead, feel superior, doesn't change the fact the gameplay is absolutely, outrageously awful regardless. take your unearned superiority, and shove it up your ass. a slow paced game is fine, that doesn't mean it needs terrible gameplay or delayed controls. you guys have such low standards that you swallow whatever garbage rockstar shoves down your threat. i have completely lost faith in reviewers and the wider game community for acting like this game is anything other than one of the worst games in years.

>having to waste precious jew gold because the mooing mob never wants to return qt wife to her ugly old NTR man husband
Why should I have to foot the bill for decisions made by randos?

lel mad zoomer

Glitch? A year later? “Worn cavalry hat” (complete with bullet holes) is the only cavalry hat you can buy.

>some of the worst feeling movement of all time
First rockstar game?

San Andreas was the pinnacle of rockstar movement, and that's pretty pathetic to say.

garbage SJW writing, bad gameplay that is somehow inferior to RDR1 and take two interactive being jews
RDR2fags are pathetic and you all got scammed hard by shills on Yea Forums

San Andreas was also the pinnacle of their writing, as weird as it sounds.

Arthur is a walking tank with two health bars and even the largest shootout sequence are unchallenging because of this. Enemies go down in 1-3 bullets but Arthur can take almost 20. Game will be piss easy on PC.

>i don like is slowwwww

I spent the majority of the gunfights in this game holding forward on the left stick with the left trigger held down like the goddamn terminator. I don't know if arthur is as tanky as you say or the enemies just can't shoot for shit or both. It did feel pretty cool to be unstoppable badass cowboy man though

This really. I hated that almost no new shit opened up as john and instead was clean up of arthur. All I did as john was kill a few gang hideouts and complete missions I didnt or couldnt finish with arthur like legendary fish or dino bones. It's fun being completely free as john, but they give you fuck all to do if you so happen to explore almost everything as arthur.

Yep. That farm segment was straight cancer

Yeah that annoyed me when I was talking to Swanson sober and thinking I'm gonna get a mission only to hear Dutch's fucking mouth again.

That gator mission with Pearson was pretty kino.

What feels weird is that I got 5 gold bars early game and they're worth 500 each, I just have to ask if that's enough to buy a plot of land somewhere far away and start an honest way of life? Let's be honest for a second though, they probably wouldn't have inproved and remained bandits in tahiti.

>learning controls and remembering button prompts is hard
Zoomer retard

No free aim. Didn't buy it because of that

it has free aim

On Multiplayer?

If you want. Some ability cards give you a huge advantage over lock on players if you're good at free aim

What I mean user is are there exclusive free aim servers, just like Red Dead 1?
Or is it like you disable auto aim while everyone else has it on?

The latter. There's a card called slippery bastard where when you go into dead eye you can't lock on to anyone (no difference to you) and no one can lock on to you. People are fucking horrible when they can't lock on, so you can shit on most people.

Ive played a bunch of online and its mostly middle aged guys talking on the mic

I remember that a lot of the people I came across in RDR1's online where also older dudes. Makes sense that they're on the new one.

Not a lot, it's a great game that makes right wing incels seethe. Pretty based if you ask me
E

fps in GTA V
on pc...?

Playing rdr1 one right now on "hardcore" game is not difficult. Hardest part is turning on my shit controller. Reason being is that the hit boxes are huge, but it makes combat more fun and not just auto aim fest like rdr2.

Alright, its time to go shoot guys for the mission
>Leaves horse behind
>Instead of my springfield rifle and repeating shotgun, the game decided that the shitty carbine you get at the start of the game is good enough
>Runs back to the horse in a hail of bullets as soon as I realize the ern hern moment I have been forced into
>Fails the mission for running out of the designated area
>mfw

Attached: 1562481815718.png (592x544, 371K)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the game. They were going for realistic physics so that excuses any input delay there would be in 3rd person.

Now that you brought it up, both games share a shitload of similarities:

>Yakuza 0 is a well written thought out game, the predecessor Yakuza 5 is an overloaded mess with literally no villain outside from an ass pull in the last minute of being a guy you completely forgot who appeared in the first chapter and never again until the end

>RDR2 is a well written thought out game, the predecessor GTA V is a bad written overloaded mess where just stuff is happening because all 3 characters are insufferable obnoxious assholes you don't even want to play as, it also has no villain aside from some rich guy which actions are 100% justified due to Michael being a dumb retard and some people from the first hours you completely forgot about because they literally don't play a role until they randomly get killed in the deathwish ending

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with the game
>awful free aim
>missions are to linear
>beginning of epilogue is boring (just like the ranch missions in rdr)
>game is just to easy thanks to dead eye and arthur being a fucking tank
>wild animals pose no threat whatsoever (literally mash circle to survive a bear attack)
>javier does barely anything after the first chapter
>colm o driscoll only appearing in 2 missions
Its one of my favorite games this gen but its not flawless. The online is shit btw

look at all those subjective opinions

Outside of the epilogue being boring do you actually disagree with any of my points? The wildlife posing no threat in this game is objectively true. Bears and Cougars you just mash circle to survive and wolves arr just laughable

Lettin' a black feller do yer wife? Well, if the old lady's havin' fun, who am I to deny her that? I reckon that feller's got a bigger one than me anyway. Besides, we gotta pay some back for that whole slavery bid'ness we did to them. Dutch raised me and I ain't his real son, so I'll raise my wife's son, whether he's black or white.

Attached: b70ee7fe59f9f091-600x338.jpg (600x338, 63K)

A gal? As president? Well, what I can tell ya is its been nothin' but fellers since this whole thing here started up and what have we got? A bunch of other dead fellers. What have we got ta lose? I reckon' tryin' a gal's touch wouldn't do anyone no harm. If weakness is a concern of yours, I promise you some of the ladies runnin' in my gang would probably make Old Hickory look like a nancy in comparison. Hell, I'd reckon its her turn.

Attached: Arthur_Morgan.jpg (1024x1448, 192K)

Abortion? Well, that's a rough one. Bit of a tough pill to swaller. At first, I didn't rightly take kindly to the idea of killin' babies, but Dutch gave me this ole thick science book and I pretty much surmised that well, that thing is about as human as Micah here, which is lackin' to say the least, heh. Hell, I'd say a gal has the right to choose.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_davidthier_files_2018_10_Capture-49-1200x672.jpg (960x538, 74K)

Fuking kek

Attached: f7nMAJA.png (1000x1006, 755K)

Don't samefag. It's embarrassing

Nice samefag right before the thread got archived lmao

Fuck off retard

Attached: 20190720_103543.jpg (1440x2689, 1.22M)

Writing

just saw a butt naked man fighting a wolf