EDF

You're in the club with your Wing Diver gf when this guy slaps a beacon on her ass, what do you do?

Attached: 1563077805690.jpg (659x609, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVCrmXW6-Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd5f_CjpLyU
youtube.com/watch?v=DoVjQ2lVM10
youtube.com/watch?v=pxjnObwmvn4&t=154
mega.nz/#F!pl4iVSCa!C8XTEHVayRH1eCH637PXvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

parry the airstrike

LAUNCH MY LEVIATHAN

Using fencer pierce weapons without all the speed upgrades is torture.

Stand in front of him.

Attached: 1555008166834.jpg (675x949, 112K)

>doing pretty good at mothership mission
>friendly airstrike incoming
>don't look at the map
>I am DIRECTLY at the center of the airstrike

poof

Erginus !

Attached: Earth Defense Force 5 2019.07.18 - 23.04.13.04.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.85M)

>kill god
>where the safe place sarge

Attached: 1428427493513.png (1920x1080, 723K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EVCrmXW6-Pk

>bees
They're clearly bird-like creatures.

Attached: 1563556750057.png (936x1301, 1.69M)

>first time playing brutal battlefield
>pulling a big swarm of away from the main forces as WD
>make a "tactical emergency landing"
>AR drops an airstrike in front of my path
>doesn't hit a single monster

I like how you can combine boost jump and dashas a Fencer and go fast and far at the same time? I still don't get how to stay airborne all the time though.

Attached: autocannon.webm (1000x562, 3M)

>small ones are birds
>large one is a queen bee
EDF is fucking retarded

Shh, Erginus is sleeping.

Attached: zzz.png (1149x729, 1.58M)

How hype would it be if EDF 6 was you recovering a teleporter ship and reverse engineering it so you could invade the alien planet?

Help. I can't stop using the Stardust Cannon. And I can't stop blowing myself up with it.

Wouldn't that make us the bad guys?

Hook up with spritefall-sama while he's busy plowing used up wingdivers.

>passcode only lobbies everywhere
just make it friends only what the hell

>DEFENCE force
>going on the attack
Never ever

Still remember the first time I saw them, it was the rice paddy field mission where they keep talking about beijing, 30+ something online. I ran out ahead to collect boxes after my team killed a few teleportation ships, turned around and holy shit!

Same. Got Stardust Cannon A yesterday and It's impossible to go back to anything else, the thing fucking wrecks.

Shotgun his face.

Better than getting kicked out of every lobby in 4.1 because they can't figure out how to lock it.

>Earth Offense Force

Attached: 1502907195855.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Anyone up for playing on Hardest?

How the fuck am I supposed to play with Yea Forums then? I'm not adding all you faggots.

Attached: 1549302530924.png (869x133, 130K)

you can filter out passworded lobbies

Attached: 1548421805903.jpg (1024x1007, 109K)

No. We're just attacking the military bases that the teleporters lead to. Do you think they teleport random civilians from the middle of the city?

block his path with my Ion Shield Mark 232

Attached: 1558704521008.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

What the fuck is this earth defensive forces

If it didn't have like a 500 fucking meter range, it would be easier to justify using something else, but the thing just has no fucking flaws.

>join lobby
>equipped gear is too high for mission so start changing it
>not even 15 seconds in the equipment screen and i get kicked

Attached: 1538748498525.jpg (297x297, 54K)

Stand still before you jump. It'll launch you four or five times higher into the air than when jumping while moving.

Man, it's weird how just slowing the video down does so much to make them really feel giant.

>Mission 85
>Sky full of enemies
>Fight for solid 15 minutes
>I HOPE THIS IS OVE-
>Another wave
>Fight for next 10 minutes barely surviving
>Kill last enemy have 70HP
>GOOD GOD THIS WAS HARD MISSION GLAD ITS OVE-
>Wave 2 starts

Attached: 1562636636308.jpg (240x240, 7K)

Where the fuck do I get relevant weapon and support upgrades? I pick up the green boxes but I keep getting shit for other classes

>bloody battle
How are they doing it. I had my ass fucking clenched the whole time, this shit just keeps upping itself.

Attached: .jpg (410x623, 44K)

Yeah I used it on the last few missions, that thing obliterated the defences of the mothership thanks to it being all cock and balls.

The best Earth Defense is a good offense

Attached: 1480565283998.png (383x278, 205K)

The best part is, it gets better
Or worse depending on your skill level and opinion on challenge

one more get in

When do boost reset? Based on time or do I have to touch the ground?

When I make my lobby friends only I can't invite friends or have them join me. It made me think the game means some sort of in game friends list not steam but that doesn't exist so fuck it.

Attached: 1546950994961.gif (434x360, 952K)

I'm almost sure touching the ground is part of it, if you've been in the air a long time and are mashing dash button, often, the moment you touch ground you can do your dashes again, Boosts seem to be a certain duration after you've touched ground tho

Does the lockon buffs for ranger stack with air raider's beacons?

Use the ingame invites retard

Use the invite from the in-game chat menu. Arrow keys to bring it up if you're a brainlet who hasn't discovered it yet.

My first EDF is 5, Played Wing Diver for 40 missions like a badass jet-girl character-action game.

All other classes feel less appealing to play than eating shit. How can anyone choose any other class?

Attached: F6F6EE45-0F92-4213-9D76-A41AE343DDC1.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

so where is the best place to gring armor? I've gotten to mission 70 something but even now people I join at around my mission have atleast 50% more armor than me

One of the missions in the 80s is just a thousand pillbugs, you can hide under a waterfall and kill them, they can't reach you.

The original Storm 1 was a ranger

Because Fencer has giant metal fists.

>shitty meme weapons
>no armor
>has to baby sit your energy meter
why would you play wing diver when fencer exists?
>4 weapon slots
>large choice of useful weapons with different roles
>boost/dash cells put you on par with a wing diver without needing to manage energy
>lodes o armor

It takes a bunch of upgrades/items for the other classes to be fun, wing diver is just babby mode with her kit.

ahh, cool thanks for the heads up

Should of expected it was some other dumb shit. You can invite by right clicking on the person and hitting invite and have them join in reverse the same way by right clicking you and hitting join, but friends lobby? lol
>use the invite system we have inside the chat function and ONLY that way bro

Attached: 1533052466468.png (496x706, 581K)

Because if you are a fencer you are pussy. Wing diver requires more balls to play correctly.

That's for grinding weapons because even if you play it on inferno you're still safe.

>edf 6 implements ability for player created maps
I know that would essentially kill future titles or DLC in some ways, but I would cum if that happened.

Attached: 1519971122789.jpg (944x1058, 807K)

It's funny you think weebs/trannies are less of a pussy then Fencer Chads

Pirate
mission 51
hard 2/4
Yea Forums
rage

So is there a canon class for the Player character? It feel like Wing Diver and Fencer are simply right out since in many missions, you start with a group of rangers. A couple even say things like "The wing divers are running late" so that makes it pretty clear you're not one of them, especially since there don't seem to be mixed squads. That leaves Ranger and Air Raider.

>you are now imagining ravager civilians fleeing in terror before an unstoppable swarm of EDF troopers
>terrified ant running away before it’s shot to pieces by a wing diver
>local spider hiding in vain from an air strike
>hectors trying to hold the line against overwhelming numbers

I always thought it was ranger, at least as far as Storm 1 is concerned.

It's been Ranger ever since the start.

I like the think Storm 1 is a team of 4 people. One from each class.

>the ayyliens bring out their big punchy robot

Attached: nuclear.png (500x373, 123K)

Air Raiders don't exist outside of the player character so they're out as well

It was always Ranger.

Attached: 1556729925300.png (570x339, 399K)

Also where the fuck is the reserved player slot thing they had,? For a game that recycles 90% of the last game I see no reason why that shit was removed.

Attached: 1544165574553.jpg (360x270, 18K)

>top ten anime crossovers

I'm having a blast playing Wing Diver in 4.1 with a friend but I heard they fucked her up in 5, is that true? How hard did she get nerfed?

Attached: tsubasa.jpg (900x507, 235K)

Friendly reminder that Air Raider is for spritefall-chan only.

New player, can I start with Hard?

>shitty meme weapons
brainlet detected

You'll hit a wall in mission 6

>using jp voices
>use a spritefall while farming
>get hit by it like an idiot and die
>spritefall finishes up just at that moment and the operator laughs at my death
I haven't felt this insulted in a long time.

Right boys and girls.
room is veedf
mission 62 hard and I finally have a day off tomorrow so I'm finishing this game tonight. I support air raiders with guide kits or beacons.

Certain weapons have the gimmick of needing to charge before you can fire. Like all the old long range laser weapons. Weapons that uses its own energy pack becomes weaker if you have less than half ammo left in the clip. Also I tihnk the laser chainsaw is gone? But you have the stardust cannon.

Attached: 1540877908904.png (805x654, 1.3M)

she's even better in 5 don't listen to shitters user

OHOHOHOHOHO

Ranger first playthrough is kino in EDF 5 because And (You) are Storm 1.

Alright, thanks guys. Doesn't sound bad at all.

You should start with Hard.

Everyone. Absolutely EVERYONE, is much better in 5 than they are in 4.1.

>Powerdyne
>only one exists
>and its lv 2 again
Fascinating to me that again they don't even care to make higher level versions to pad out weapon lists like they love to do with meme shit.
They supposedly think that no one will ever bother with Distrupters or some shit that exist instead but then the whole useless CC Strike line of Fencer weapons exist? Except for niche Vulcan Hammer usage.

Attached: 1557423876130.gif (256x256, 455K)

I think that actually gives points to it being an air raider. Being unique and all.

Also, that's not necessarily true. Rangers can pilot things too, but since they can't requisition powered suits and things like that, it's very possible air raiders are inside the vehicles that accompany you.

>EDF maker
>32 player co-op

Offline or online? I've been playing offline and I'm up to 50 starting with hard.

Not only can you start on hard, but you should start on hard. Some missions will be a wall for you in hard, but its worth to just power through it for the better weapons. Normal is largely a waste of time since even if you do complete it, you'll be left with worthless weapons and have to redo it all on hard anyway. If you're worried about armor, there are armor farming schemes out there.

If they are born and live exclusively in a vehicle they are not an air raider

The singleplayer character was always a Ranger, but I believe the Storm Team is composed of one of each class.

I started with 2025 so I dunno what they thought before that, but going from that to 5 it's clear they really resented the whole Vehicle 99% of the time thing and weapons that didn't literally come from the air being mostly shite.

I haven't compared to 5 but did you know going from 2025 to 4.1 they nerfed Limpet damage across the board except for snipers by half? Same for the Wire Guns which were disgusting good in 2025, then nerfed to useless shit in 4.1 and now gone in 5.

>Enemies are populated after number of players
>FPS: 2

The dash alone makes her better than she ever was in 4.1.
Who cares when you can't spam Idunns all day when you can dodge forever.

Is that true? That sounds amazing man! I'm tempted to buy the game now even before finishing 4.1 I checked some youtube videos and the visuals are much better too

>2 fps
now throw in 32 air raiders

assaulting the ground base as a solo air raider is torture. I gave 800 armor on hard and still get annihilated.
These fuckers are melting through my titan too

Attached: 1558412055207.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Laser chainsaw's still there, it's just called phalanx Y or U or something now

Controller, or KB+M?

just play on normal then move up to hard. much less frustrating at certain parts

controller for fencer, he has thumbstick emulation which feels horrible on mouse

YUROP lobby to save mother Earth from alien attacks with big wd booties

ed/v/
pw: rage
mission 90+ hard

Attached: d793f8de39b201cadff0a6047d57fd37.jpg (760x1226, 468K)

Don't listen to keyboard is fine

Mouse control actually isn't too bad in 5. Being able to whip around makes boost dash fencer play a lot easier - although vehicles will feel like complete garbage.

There are some odd choices. The most common op weapons seem to have three variants that span from hard, hardest and inferno. The standards get about 10 variations and as you said sometimes there's one or two. I think the powerdyne is bundled with the disruptor. I personally love the disruptor, although that's probably because there are very few levels that spawn unending frog/ayys.

Those early wall missions are pretty good for the players. Especially on hard you'll need to change things up and don't even need to cheese them if you go as far to concentrate on healing the friendly npcs, shields, barriers or something. But it's not that easy to figure out on your own.

Yup. It's mainly because everyone gets an additional slot for 'special' equipment. Rangers get a vehicle or an armor boost, Fencers get dash boosts or armor, and now Wing Divers can upgrade their power core. They also get a dash that means they can stay airborne close to indefinitely.

The bad thing about Wing Divers is that they lost a good deal of their good long range options. I've only found it an issue in hordes of turrets maps

The first dash upgrade is fine if you're using blasthole, you just dash-spear-dash-spear for as long as you have ammo because using the spear reduces your ground friction so you keep momentum from the dash and don't slow down enough to be an easy target as long as you don't funble the timing. If you equip two blastholes for funsies you can chain it infinitely so you're constantly moving.

Isn't the big knife useful? I see japs use it occasionally.

>mfw just became Storm 1

im about to replay 2017 after this

Attached: 1444681636476.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

The ability to customize your character and [WALKING FORTRESS BALAM] to Soul Calibur V degree.
>32 walking fortresses with giant silly dicks stuck onto them

Attached: EDF 6.gif (324x226, 307K)

Play Air Raider

Attached: airraider.png (1280x720, 1.69M)

Storm 4 are the WDs. Storm 3 are the Grim Reapers. Storm 2 is Sarge and his ranger squad. So following that, Storm 1 is...

I missed the sale. Is EDF 5 worth 60 bucks?

You'll use a Keyboard and Mouse.

>Scuffle in the City
God damn that was pure kino.

Phobos
Starfall
Autocannon/Minigun

Switch either the Tempest or Ionic(?) where needs be and you literally never need to change apart from cave missions

>first time playing this mission
>Nyx 3 died
;_;

You will use a gamepad

Lock on to dat ass faster and from over over twice as far away

1 slot open

I did that on hard and hardest and barely got 10 armor per mission

It's for farming weapons mostly since you're safe between the rocks. Even on inferno.

So wait a minute, a thought occurs. If the Wing Diver psi-weapons are reverse engineered from alien technology and only work on females, does that mean that the alien soldiers are all female?

the team of MP murderhobos!

or you could just switch to normal if you are struggling with a mission and then continue on hard

No, it just means that females aren't human

Attached: 1558353483286.jpg (749x749, 66K)

Females having sensitivity to psionics is straight from Starship Troopers.

CC strikers give you a massive damage reduction mid-swing
The roller pretty much mulches the green ants and other land-bound enemies
The scythe hits behind you, useful for escaping while attacking

how to do mission 100 (the one with billions of godzillas) with an undergeared air raider. Seriously, i barely managed it with my Wang Diver

Also, the sword can strike through shield projectors iirc

Press the thumbstick and have her outrun his shitty artillery then turn 360 degrees and blast his ass with STARDUSTO CANNON

Hard for me was a smooth sail till around 40 mission where I had to swallow pride and play Normal for once

Turn camera shake on

That mission has everything coming for your ass from the beginning yeah. One fuckup and you die.

you can turn it off?

I've been mostly playing as a Wing Diver, I've no idea how anyone else but a fast Fencer could survive that initial fuckheap.

>drifting a tempest into the ground base's weak spot
fucking K I N O

Attached: 1555767079746.jpg (560x560, 33K)

room: Yea Forumsdf deploys (search the whole string to find it)
mission 48, hard, buyfag
come kill some shithead deroys

Attached: welp.png (262x366, 125K)

I did it first as fencer but Air Raider on hard was surprisingly easy.
Phobos
Strafe
Spritefall
roll
Phobos is back
repeat

Excuse me, sir, but do you have a moment to talk about the power of Phobos?

>play fencer up to mission 40 with m+kb
>360 noscoping spiders while dashing around ezpz
>try controller for a bit
>can't even hit ants standing still spraying acid while standing still myself
How did people live with edf before pc ports?

>The song at the end credits
;_;

>Air Raider you still alive?

I really like the goofy dialogue

Attached: 1549176533771405.jpg (640x480, 30K)

The mortar calls have the best lines, spritefallfags need not apply.

>tfw when the 4.1 song with all the voice actors makes me tear up errytime
It’s so good!

Phobos
Spritefall (these two are pretty much always to be used)
Either Autocannon X or X Minigun

The only thing you really need to worry about dying from is the air units so drop a few Naeglings down to help thin the herd when they come

Other than that just try to hit as much shit as possible with Phobos and help the Bargas with Spritefall if you can afford to

Spritefall is also REALLY good against Tadpoles if you can manage to land it on their divebomb route

The Phobos pilot sounds like a legit faggot.

>Use Spritefall

OH HO HO HO HO
OH HO HO HO HO
OH HO HO HO HO

It's a shame that it's followed by such a dogshit mission.

I wouldn't call him that on his face for fear of him making a bombing run on top of my house.

How important is it to pick up all the weapons and armor that drops? Will it just auto-pickup at the end of the match or something?

You gotta pick them up.

No, I meant the attack speed stars on the actual weapons.

>How important is it to pick up all the weapons and armor that drops?
You need those rolls to make weapons not shit, so fairly important.
>Will it just auto-pickup at the end of the match or something?
Only if you're a dirty cheater.

you get what you grab. more the better. when online it helps to have a wing diver for looting. just delay killing the final enemy and scoop up all the armor and weapons.

He'd probably just be glad someone acknowledged him personally.

Unless you're doing multiplayer with randoms, just cheat and grab it at the end, it's not worth your time.

that was hilarious

Ranger bro with a sick bike is better at collecting then your shitty waifu and he's legitimately more useful in the fights as well

where the fuck is "NICE" in the talk menu
I wanted to spam nice with you guys but couldn't fucking find it

Where did the wing diver touch you?

greetings -> praise

It's there by default.

I love his voice

>can't bring my 1.5k armor Ranger that I got from completing the singleplayer online or people call me a hacker

That's one frame too many
Send in more ants

meant for

The end of barrel launching probes to direct high explosives on top of us instead of the enemy

everywhere but my pp

Just cheat to raise your completion percentage a bit. Then everyone will think you're legit!

>1.5k is infeasible
I finished with 1000. It's entirely believable that someone farmed to 1,500. That's practically nothing

>run a bunch of sub 30 missions repeatedly
>have about 500 armor on some classes
a-am I gonna be kicked out too? I just like using all of the new weapons on bugs, and don't want to bring an unfamiliar tool into an unfamiliar mission

I started playing online at 1350 or something. No one gave a shit.

thanks
time to re-add nice to my quick wheel and spam it at all times

Literally hasn't happened to me yet. My Ranger is a bit short of that, but my Lancer is 2800 and WD is 1400 from offline play and helping different friends with their online missions

I've done some of these fucking Hard missions like 4 times now

The first barga mission in the base is pretty alright for drops and is quick, the issue is getting them all.

We could use one more
Mission 24 now

Just use a trainer at the end of the mission, no need to waste time with redundant mechanics. You killed these enemies, you should by all means get the reward.

Seriously, fuck this fog mission.

Yea Forumsaliant infantry
Mission 30 onward
Piratefags

Get it while it's hot boys

Attached: Begone BOT.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

How do I figure out dps in more complicated scenarios, like switching weapons after shooting a ranger's sniper rifle and when taking wing diver charge times into account?

What's the recommended amount of armor?
I've only gotten up to 60 on hard, so hardest probably isn't a good idea.

well it's full now, but one guy has ~600 armor as air raider, and he pulls his weight. it depends on the class I guess.

>all shots land directly at my feet and hurt me
>accuracy f
why is this allowed?

Attached: why-though.png (203x32, 12K)

2/4
Come on and slam

>those ayylmaos with lazers
This game is locked at 30fps for consoles and it's fucking up on pc with enemies having double attack speed and such, isn't it?

Attached: .gif (236x224, 993K)

2 slots open

>AAAUUUGHH!!!
>THE SHOTS!! THEY HURT ME!!

4.1 was better.

by playing the game. See what works. Just looking at the Lysander for example makes it look like utter shit, but extremely garbage rechamber times are mitigated by switching to another weapon, allowing you to work double duty long and X range.

thats fucking lame.

On burst weapons, is the sheet damage per projectile or the entire burst?

Attached: 1549714011558.jpg (600x800, 129K)

probably. i wouldn't be surprised if the devs linked the DPS to the FPS.

3/4 lets go boys

>really like using ranger missile launchers
>have to choose between focus firing with multilaunch missiles or going fast

Attached: 1560631480141.png (473x767, 426K)

they even melt your ass on hard

Honestly it seems like the total damage for air raider weapons but per projectile for everyone else

(you)

Remember user

All the lights in the sky are our enemies

What is the Ranger's best support equipment?

>mother ants
Were these guys deliberately designed as a giant fuck you to rangers? I can't fucking run away from these things when they can spam a giant aoe acid attack that slows me to a crawl.

changing to air raider

Attached: 1563560595313.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Run underneath them

get close and circle strafe em

Doesn't work when there are two. Plus all the little enemies.

A reminder that Wing Divers pluck men off they want off the streets even if the man is already in a relationship. This has lead some strained relations between the public and WD division of the EDF.

>run under Queen ant
>swap to Breacher

Attached: 1516013027535.jpg (1920x1030, 171K)

The ones that lets him shrug off explosions.

Hold my effective weapon rookie, I got this.

Attached: nobody is safe.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Attached: 1560486588654.jpg (900x1200, 187K)

Slot open!

>I
What the FUCK

it's a baby Stardust Cannon

Impossible on consoles

>I

Attached: I see.png (417x384, 294K)

>a cheater joins your game

Attached: 33fffa3e53aaa634e10e42156aff4a08.jpg (1500x1661, 310K)

I'm not finding any rooms. If I search and they don't appear does that mean they're full?

kek, and here I thought Wing Diver rapiers' G was the worst it could go.

One more slot open again, Mission 28 now

misquote

>have hardest+inf unlocked but want to knock out more hard clears first
What's wrong with me?

wait for the dexter autoshotgun G, that shit starts at L but buffs to C+

>accidentally finish 65 on easiest as Air Raider
>can't do it on hard because fucking shield bearers everywhere
>need to switch to Fencer, but if I do the stain of easiest won't go away

Just let me nuke things.

Anyone has a DL link for this game? I have it on the PS4 and I'd love to support the devs but I don't have it in my budget

>L
>It shoots backwards instead

Lets try this again, new room going up, 62+ on hard.
veedf
rage
buyfag

Isn't L what the spherical rapiers did in 4.1?

Attached: 20190719220215_1.jpg (619x139, 50K)

L I M P E T

>Fire shotgun with L accuracy
>Teamkill your entire party and every friendly npc and yourself
>Ground is peppered with bullet holes, loony tunes style silhouettes of bugs drawn everywhere

Don't know if they work anymore and I never tested them.
>Base Game
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f5dd35beba6439714f266c3a236f93f5a345d693&dn=EARTH.DEFENSE.FORCE.5-CODEX&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2720&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2780
>DLC Unlock
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8478D1841822D6C69C269D5E52B14DDCB983DF00&dn=EARTH+DEFENSE+FORCE+5+DLC+Unlocker-CODEX&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2720%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2800%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce
megaupload(dot)nz/J2w0e4zdn6/EDF5_SteamWorks_FIX_rar

True firepower will always elude you

do you guys get some slight flickering/z-fighting on some of the blood splatters?
GPU is new and passed several OCCT tests so I'm thinking it's just the game

Attached: airraider.jpg (1600x1013, 90K)

Big thanks, can't wait to join you guys

just looked its C but yeah thespead is some goofy shit when you first unlock it

if you fly high enough every single destroyed building is nothing but z-fighting

>You were unable to join the room

check the drivers. try to upgrade/downgrade them. Maybe that will fix the problem

Is this game fun solo? Ror2 is getting stale for me

I put a space in the password like a donut. Rehosted.

I get occasional z-fighting but isn't that to be expected with games like this?

I had it happen in another game recently so I'm probably just paranoid. I had bad luck with an RX 480 in the past and had to RMA it three times.

If it's happened to other folks, then yeah, it's just the game. Doesn't bother me or anything as long as my new GPU isn't blowing up already.

Attached: edf5.exe 2019.07.18 - 16.07.09.01.webm (1260x720, 2.87M)

2 slots open if anyone wants to join

Everything. Join us user, it's fun.

What's the best mission to farm in the 30s?

WHAT'S A GOOD GAME TO START THIS SERIES WITH
WHAT GAMES SHOULD BE AVOIDED

Attached: BUGGED RACE MECHANICS.jpg (1200x1200, 123K)

5 is a fine starting point.

The games are very iterative so you're safe starting with 4.1 or 5.
If you like those there's nothing stopping your from playing the older titles.

Unironically start with Iron Rain and beat it completely.
Once done, play 5 and cum gallons from how good it is compared to IR

How do i beat mission 38? The one with rolling kaiju?

>tfw I did just that with Insect Armageddon and 4.1

>The strategy is simple.
>JUST SHOOT AT IT UNTIL IT DIES.

Shoot at it until it runs away.

>The strategy is simple
>KILL THEM ALL

did sarge say what i posted as well, or am i imagining things?

Yes sir!

I have not heard that one. So I cant say for sure yes or no.

Piratefag here I can join or host after I eat. still up?

I did it, I didn't have fun, but I fucking did it.
Now I need to do 66, but that should be easy.

I don't know. My cuz plays with a controller and he won't take the kbmpill

Two air raiders (one is me) are constantly raining it with bulges and 150mm cannons and we die after 30 minutes. Other two are ranger and wing diver

I randomly disconnected
As the host
ROOM IS BACK UP

E22 Slaughter is your friend, Ranger. Use it.

Hey Air Raider... You still alive?

I'm btw

Attached: EDF5 2019.07.18 - 01.18.19.74.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.61M)

ain't seeing it

Nah. Biggest balls is ranger. Drop your crutches and survive off heart alone

EDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
I started EDF V on Hard because why not and now I can't get past the like 4th mission blowing up those fucking pylons in the city but I don't want to switch no normal.

wang diver owns pylons

That's an NPC soldier.

can piratechads play MP somehow?

piratefags, do you have any issues with a game suddenly disconnecting and kicking everyone out?

only with other pirates

I'm also autistic and feel as if this point in the story I should cannonically be playing ranger. Should I Stop this?

Air raider is also acceptable

A fast way to push through it is one AR with a guide kit and three Fencers with Leviathans. Even though my level 3 is 7star damage (4355.4 per shot), it'll make go down faster. Personally, I use the high speed laser kit since I can easily dodge his attacks but the normal one is fine.

>be stuck on a mission all night
>try again next day
>finish it first try

Attached: 1551034466920.png (540x408, 264K)

Any. I started with 4.1. Theres not much to really catch up on. There's bugs and they've invaded. Ive heard insect armageddon sucks and iron rain is mediocre, so i guess avoid those. Just get 5 if money is no problem.

Sleep is a powerful drug

You definitely process information during sleep. I know ive been up late grinding combos or setups in a fighting game and when i wake up the next morning i get them no problem

>forgot that green ants also show up on 105

Attached: 1535084347325.jpg (634x680, 257K)

>It's a "Wing Diver revives someone in a situation they have no way of surviving so they just immediately die again" episode
Yeah no man it's cool, feel free to revive me, an Air Raider, inside 300 spiders, I'll definitely be fine.

Attached: 1535368969561.png (326x245, 126K)

THE TELEPORTATION TECHNOLOGY USED BY THE ALIEN SHIPS SHALL NOW BE CALLED

TELEPORTATION

Attached: 1563077708072.png (1324x929, 1.94M)

haha yeah that 120 HP you gave me sure is nice when it all melts away before I even stand up

Thats the point where you air strike yourself

A Rangechad would have drove his bike straight in, did a circular drift blasting all insects, got you up with a swift suck and covered you with his shotty.

>air strike yourself

Attached: 1459101889817.png (1200x975, 463K)

>air raider complaining about being useless
What's new

still up?

>Gamma pins me against the wall/floor
>Melts my entire healthbar instantly
oh
cool

bap

why are snipers so shit now

Oh we are the stagnant board Yea Forums,
filled with asshats and furfaggotry!
Here us as we whinge at the top of our lungs,
Be brave, be banned, and post those cuns!

room veedf is still up.
p/w rage
mission 67ish hard.
1 space still.

Didn't see any legit rooms up, so here's one:

Room is "Antsu in my Pantsu"
Password is "Eddy F"

MIssion 42 on hard.

Just beat it with AR.

What was that sniper in edf4 that had no accuracy but rekt everything? I loved that thing. It had like 20 shots ao the accuracy barely mattered

friiiiiday night europe lobby

ed/v/
mission 96+ hard

Attached: 1563475422069.jpg (707x1000, 298K)

Balls-o-meter from all of them to none.
Ranger
Wing Diver
Fencer
Air raider

love that picture

MMF50
That thing was great, it'd one shot normal ants spiders and hornets so it was a replacement for your assault rifle until the enemies gained too much HP in later levels

At least their death sound is one of the best the game has, second only to the frog/cosmonaut one.

Hey guys! I´m a fellow humanoid just like you guys! Anyone want to play some videogames?

Attached: pepekeyboard.jpg (267x189, 8K)

Yeah that was it. So much fun. I remember it being great against drones and dragons

>blinds u with 50 squintillion cannon blasts
>takes 90% of ur hp through a building
>laughs as you flail around trying to kill cannons while blinded and dying
>oh you blew up all my parts
>i guess i'll just
>WALK AWAY
>TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP
FUCK
DEROYS

Thought you were describing air raiders

do explosions like heavy mortars do damage to multiple parts of the ayys or no

WD's Big Plasma Cannon takes out 3 cannons in 1 shot

Why do the first few missions in 5 feel like such a slog compared to 4.1?

Also, does the PC Wing Diver keep her "civilian"outfit throughout the rest of the missions

FUCK DEROYS
Nah, that's most WD. Fly into something, die, watch the stage be cleared from the ground every time.

Air Raider is probably the most indispensable class on most stages on Inferno. Hell, I love it when I have 2

Attached: edf5.exe 2019.07.17 - 21.21.54.07.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

Youre a little small, but otherwise you look just like us.

Everyone changes to EDF gear by mission 13.

Attached: 1563407359832.png (667x645, 43K)

>AR player
>can't read
love it when i have 0

literally me, get up, call a spritefall, charon, and mortar in my general area to kill whatever was kited. Teamwork from beyond the grave.

>I play WD
>webm is clearly a WD
blind as fuck, as most WDs are. Enjoy dying for bees for the hundredth time. You sound like you flew into an air strike a bunch.

Get some glasses.

im a bit worried everyone will be doing inferno by the time i waddle my way through single player

Full for now

Attached: team insect's blasting off again.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

air raider's gatling gun stunlocks them to death from across the map, ez pz

Manlets, when will they learn?

depth crawler is CUTE!

nah, everyone's still on hard. I finished unlocking Inferno SP yesterday. I'm catching up quickly with my gear and good armor values

Why was this post deleted? Mods.... answer me!

>t. easy difficulty

Thank god. Im away until sunday for work. Been barely able to play

Attached: EDF 5.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Attached: EDF Uppercut.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Attached: NPC AI in a nutshell.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

God DAMN I fucking love that image.

why did they make it so ugly in 5?

Attached: latest in EDF technology.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

>tfw no Whale
Why even defend the Earth, bros?

based monsoon

>The Nameless

Ey spoiler that shit bro, don't be a faggot

Attached: 1556987945124.jpg (387x585, 54K)

Attached: 20161111193624_1.jpg (1920x1080, 567K)

Rangers are so unbelievably alpha

>hey check out how hard i can pee

I meant to but I forgot.

Attached: [Over-Time] Blue Blazes - 10v2 [CEE3F95D].mkv_snapshot_04.49_[2015.08.06_14.57.22].jpg (1280x720, 27K)

Thats why storm 1 is the best of the best

Attached: 20170307083824_1.jpg (1920x1080, 607K)

HOW?
more and crazier plox, i was laughing like a maniac the whole time

The dialogue is incredible.

I'm sorry, I tried getting into this game, but it's just so terrible. Why do people keep recommending it? Is it just overzealous shills?

Attached: Untitled.png (568x328, 194K)

Attached: 20170320005111_1.jpg (1920x1080, 694K)

OPEN

Worst of all is that that ai behaviour is on purpose, as a joke.

Attached: 20180101162634_1.jpg (1920x1080, 534K)

God if only it werent so annoying to control on walls

Fuck off dinosaur

Buyfag room
HARD
Startin' at mission 67
Wanna get well into the 70s if possible today

>Lobby name: Yea Forumsdf
>passcode: rage

Attached: 1553629324249.gif (500x281, 207K)

My go-to strategy in 4.1 tunnels as an AR was to stick a bunch of C30 bombs to the fencer and tell him to dash into the next wave. When he dies, I detonate, and the room is clear. But now Rangers stole all the fun AR equipment and they never even use them, feels bad man.

Attached: battle bus.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

We can see past the disguise, we know you're a terrorist

Hah get fucked. Ranger chads deserve it

Wing Divers providing moral support.

Just what in the fuck is mission 45, those fucking cosmoniggers grilling my ass. Anyone got a strategy for a ranger/air raider duo?

Attached: alien whacks harmless insect.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

This is what I had suspected.

Enjoying the scraps? Be good and we might even give you a mech next game.

Do Rangers have any good lpadouts for dealing with deroys?

Shit like like the claymores and remote bombs should have been equipment instead of taking up a weapon slot so rangers might actually use them

>wing diver
>charge a weapon up for like 40seconds
>npc runs by just as you fire

Or a drone ramming you. Master trolls, those japs.

is there a 5 version of pic related

Attached: edf chad.png (1400x569, 249K)

I like dunkel for clearing the cannons

>when you realize majority of the "soldiers" that accompany you, especially in the later missions probably hold gun for the first time
War is hell. Actually felt kinda bad during the huge battle around 100~ with all the bargas getting rekt and screaming.

anything with multiple lock on to wreck the legs, or something big and accurate to nail the body from afar (missile/sniper)

they fuck up frogs and ayys if you can get them to chase after you

Do we ever find out whether it's a terrorist group or a hostile nation that's responsible for resurrecting the dinosaurs?

we dealt with that one level with a giant one, short ones, and 15 billion other ones by calling in the PROTEUS

it was great

Starting a hard buyfag lobby
>vdf
>passord rage
>mission 55

Attached: tumblr_mxq3p8Tyyw1rjdo7co6_1280.jpg (996x1338, 361K)

You'll give me one when i ask for it goggle boy

[[No way.]]

Oh, so that;s what happened to you. Glad you recorded it.

Piratefags what missions do you want to play, I cleared it so I can play on whatever difficulty.

I do that because I expect you ALLAHU ACKBAT yourself with Phobos.

>jackhammer + shotgun a queen "aggressor"
>it flies into the sunset like Team Rocket, trailing blood
I wish I had recorded that

So basically 0.40 in this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd5f_CjpLyU

Wing Diver is nice to play, but I like my consistent stream of leaden death as a Ranger.

how does voice chat work. does everyone hear it or is it only local

Attached: 20190719214612_1.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

>WE'LL SEND YOU THE GRIM REAPERS
>they stand in one place and wont move anywhere near the drop ships

t-thanks

there's proximity chat, the monsters will hear you

Go recruit them silly

God I fucking love Vulcan Hammer. I still wish I had something to pair it with that has jump boost and isn't that 3 round cannon shotgun with too long reload.

Attached: 20190718192835_1.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

Buyfag lobby
Mission 44 HARD
Room Name: Thanks Doc
Password: rage

Attached: 0248176b0ae26a59f01325a950d2a582820cf0750ae3e9660d72195a58bb17af.jpg (3024x4032, 715K)

They blasted off into the horde without me going near them but the Mother terrorists killed them though

>Giant Robots fisting each other while bombing runs go on in the background and hordes of tanks, railguns and screaming EDF soldiers blast the shit out of assorted ayyliens

Attached: 1561311393896.jpg (640x559, 84K)

both. you have to touch the ground AND jumps recover slightly slower than dashes.

>mission start
>start running towards the monsters
>all the npcs just stay behind
>later see that they only turn recruitable after they shut up and stop talking

Attached: 1542331371946.gif (352x264, 3.72M)

Antsu in My Pantsu
Buyfag
Hard 44
pw: Eddy F

Yeah, that's a HUGE problem in this game.

Air raiders can fuck cosmonauts with Spritefall and whatever low cooldown, high damage, single shot gunship you have.

Which is odd because at the beginning of the missions you can recruit them when they are talking.

It's more that if they're scripted to move to a specific place first, not always just talking. Bloody Battlefield is an awful offender in this because the troops just move like fifty feet forward, but it takes a good minute and it's a very fun mission to test shit in that becomes a whole lot less fun because of the wait.

what combo is THAT? I only know about two combos for balam, how many are there?

Every fucking thread. Trannys living fucking rent free in your head user

I started this happening a lot in the last 20-30 stages. Like the one where you take back the base.

>about to fire a stringer at the mothership's floating guns in 4.1
>dumb winged thot decides to jump in front of the stringer
>watch as her corpse launches clear OVER the mothership and lands on the other side

youtube.com/watch?v=DoVjQ2lVM10

>Being so insecure you reply to a four hour old post.
Almost guarantee you he's not in this thread any more.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxjnObwmvn4&t=154

Attached: 1485912690210.gif (388x460, 406K)

At least early on, it definitely seemed like this EDF was trying to be a bit more story based than the others, so that's almost definitely a symptom of that.

minigun strikes/autocannon strikes shred their armor and make them look like a burn victim

>I'm Looking for god
>I just dont think its a coincidence
>another transport ships destroyed...
Poor girl was suffering hard by the last few missions

>Balam rocket punch.
Not gonna lie, that would be amazing in normal play.

>all of the Barga pilots are probably 12-year-old boys who got the highest scores on the Fun Mech Simulator Game, since all the adult males are already dead
>they'd otherwise be in school but the schools have all been destroyed from the fighting in the cities
>and all the teachers are dead anyways
Shadow of Despair

If i'm gonna play the game again i will ry the jap voices for sure. Shame it doesn't have subs, at least for the important stuff.

and I thought when I destroyed the childhood friend's family store in RAD was brutal.

Attached: RADASFUCK.jpg (274x184, 17K)

Anyone want to play inferno from the start with hard mode weapons?

That explains their shitty guns.

>Giant robots killed grandma!

how many games until we got to space and invade them back?

>giving yourself god weapons
>giving enemies god weapons

Attached: 1558241798641.jpg (720x821, 58K)

With all 100 people? WD's aren't that fertile user.

>went from ~35 to ~45 on hard with the same team
>got multiple rouds of singing combos off
Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Attached: 1534583567.png (587x600, 475K)

You only need one Storm Team

What the fuck was her problem?
Why did she get so obsessed with the egg ship in the first place?

Does anyone have all the songs files of EDF5?

Attached: zoom.jpg (720x461, 47K)

>big/big bang core
so good and so bad

Desperation

The other intel lady pulled that stuff out from somewhere first and she started digging into it or so it seems. And given the situation, you can't blame her for going little crazy towards end.

What is this, a picture for monsters?

we can use the queen DNA to make extra fertile giantess WD

Closed.
Thanks for the games guys.

>the green ants in mission 101

Attached: 1481686290385.jpg (642x640, 28K)

just got this game, and jesus christ the frogs are brutal

Attached: Nesting Wing Diver.png (1023x288, 279K)

Frog ? You mean humanoid aliens ?

Don't worry, it gets worse.

You haven't seen shit yet.

That's just a taste.

Did anyone figured out how to increase the player limit?

>He thinks the humanoid aliens are hard
Lmao wait until you see the mm's/ays/queens.

At first she freaks out because God might be real. However eventually when she realizes that she has a deicide thirst that only Storm 1 can fulfill, her panties drop.

if anyone wants to do some late game stuff im trying to power to the end of the game and ill be here a while. server name is fecal evacuation. currently mission 77

This is DE202

which nix exo is the fastest?

Lobby up
Now at mission 92 - Hard
mountain traps
Join

Attached: edf5l1.png (874x59, 32K)

the monster
it

I've never even heard them desu

I'm gonna go take a shower... no more requests for today

>yfw this mission

Attached: 20190719163423_1.jpg (1920x1080, 572K)

Flame mechs.

Is this... God

Pretty awesome as a fencer flying around blasting everything from rooftops/the air while my ranger bud frantically scurried around trying to survive

Do you remember what I told you last night?

Don't even mention it!

So the game CAN be modded

The Lapis cannon makes long range air raider a monster. It can vaporize almost anything in two reloads or fewer.

>Get Spritefall Shooting Mode Beta for AR
>Reload: 85pts
>and it's still not maxed out
Deleting frogs in one shot one after another is fucking amazing

Attached: 1556730794962.jpg (486x486, 49K)

Of course not!

air raider is not indispensable its just easy mode and really flowcharty, and kind of trivializes 90% of the stages

The guy never released his tools though, it likely involved tons of hex editing and stuff made from absolute scratch

TEE HEE

>Send out Storm Team on a scouting mission through a recovered alien teleporter.
>Teleporter malfunctions and can't send large amounts of reinforcements through
>But the aliens are fucking terrified of these humans that beat back their invasion almost single handedly
>And most of the alien heavy equipment has to actually travel - a dropship can't teleport itself
>Not to mention the alien homeworld is built for people ten times your size, so it's easy as hell to hide

Frogs? They look just like humans.

big plasma cannon and all those are gone within a minute

still weaker than my level 2 Blood Storm but somewhat usable now

Attached: arm.jpg (2560x1440, 780K)

>0 seconds
Woah I might use this just for missile spam

2 spot open

Attached: EDFFFFFFFFF.webm (750x420, 2.99M)

Well sure, I'll give you that you don't NEED one as you could probably roll with 4 rangers, but goddamn does having one make things easier

they didnt

How do you get the DLC mission? I'm a buyfag.

Was she there from the beginning? I only paid attention to her once she became a theist.

Because its a loading crane.

She's there as early as the first Bee Queen shows up

> upgrade
Liar

Attached: 480_20190720004807_1.png (1920x1080, 840K)

I would sing but the song is shit compared to 4.1

You can somehow use creamapi to make the think you have the DLC but I'm a brainlet and don't understand how

The segment with the bombing runs made me realize I really, really want a spin off game where you play as the useless air force during an EDF invasion. It could end with you sacrificing yourself Independence Day style to destroy a mothership and redeem the air force in the eyes of the ground troops.

MRLA missile launcher with a lock on range equipment

>mission ~85, the one with milions of tadpoles
>decide it might be worth it to hide in the parking lot
>turns out the tadpoles can shoot through walls

Slaughter shotgun
emerald missiles

>boing boing wahoo toward your anchor
>Heh...nothing personel
>*THUNKTHUNKTHUNKTHUNKTHUNKTHUNK*

Go back to an earlier mission and see if you can upgrade what you got. That's my usual plan if I can't handle a new mission.

new lobby, playing on 'HARDEST' difficulty

room name vdf
password rage
buyfag

Attached: pepecoffee.png (823x687, 448K)

Attached: 1007040_screenshots_20190719220119_1.jpg (1920x1200, 402K)

That is clearly an uppercase 2.

Anyone playing on hard?

I'm hard rn
t. Air Raider

Yea ForumsDF
rage
55+ Hard
Pay2Play

kill some arachnids

Attached: 1563220386129.png (500x500, 42K)

wing diver is THICCC

Me too

Room Name: vdf
rage
75+ Hard
Buyfags

Attached: firemjau.png (720x720, 626K)

I just finished it, never have I felt such love for my planet.

How hard? I'm ultra super mega hard ever time i call in a bomb strike

>that underground mission with the pillbug spawners

Attached: 1519171737871.jpg (175x188, 42K)

I need a nap after work then I look forward to playing with some of you homos tonight on hard, going 70 to whatever

NPC songs uploading here. A few stray lines might be in the wrong folder, I didn't feel like checking any further. Just compare the number of files in the folders.
mega.nz/#F!pl4iVSCa!C8XTEHVayRH1eCH637PXvw

Hello boys... IMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Thanks, based unknown user.

To thrust ones fist into the ass of god is man's destiny.

>fencer/wing diver dashes immediately as the mission starts and takes all the allies
>all you can do is roll forward and watch

Attached: 1504514115324.jpg (1155x385, 120K)

The Nyx looks amazing. I really want a model kit for it!

Attached: NYX.jpg (1200x675, 198K)

Impressive cockpit.

>green
So is it also a slow piece of shit that takes 15 years to turn 20 degrees like all the other green ones?

EDF 5 modding when?

Attached: bombing run.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Attached: fuck this we're out.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

probably. the red ones go faster

Attached: redcoat.jpg (960x540, 413K)

>playing Air raider in the Civilian missions
>use Spritefall
>What you're a civilian? I'll keep your secret for you but only if you tell me the enemy's positions
THAT FUCKING TONE OF VOICE

Attached: 1549097766957.jpg (708x688, 136K)

How the FUCK do I deal with the green ants in mission 101?
I always get overwhelmed when they spawn.

Attached: 1481689213375.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

How do they even know you're a civilian anyway since you never say, they never see you and you're using standard EDF equipment given to you by the EDF

Anyone got a newb lobby going? Just got the game

Attached: bug attack.webm (1000x562, 2.98M)

Attached: big lazer.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Air Raider is actually chatty as fuck, we just don't hear it.

piercing weapon or something spammy
they're not very high in health

Attached: transport pinata.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Civilian Air Raider is hacking into EDF comms and obtaining launch codes illicitly

Attached: EDF Deploys.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

what the hell is that give me that

Fatty Tatties