Xenoblade Chronicles 2

>Famitsu Sales First Half 2019 Top 100 (2018 Dec 31 - 2019 Jun 30)
> 83. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 # (Nintendo) {2017.12.01} (¥7.980) - 20.162 / 233.879

Looks like the voucher delivered. XC2 is the game that just keeps on giving.

Attached: Pyra Voucher.png (600x900, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/octopath-traveler-sells-1-5-million-copies-new-console-game-in-the-works/
youtube.com/watch?v=QRkQ6uxWpkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting
It's doing pretty well despite everything
Sure hope it hits 2 million, Takahashi and Monolith Soft deserve it
Maybe they'll get even more funding for more studios

Let's just hope they manage to do it well, I've seen too many companies dying (not necessarily vidya related) by growing up too fast for their own good

Attached: Monolith Employees count.jpg (1360x481, 120K)

Isn't that just for physical sales? The voucher stuff would be digital.
Pretty great that it's still in Japan's top 100, though. Do we have numbers for how long XB1 and X hung in there? It feels like 2's legs have been way better than theirs.

I love how sales only equal quality when it's convenient for the cabal's narrative.

does the gameplay ever become anything other than a boring slog or instant death?

Most of their growth has been workhorse divisions to help core Nintendo teams with their game development. They only recently opened a second studio for their own games and that was after the success of XC2 came to light. I don't see a problem with their growth.

sales mean whatever people want it to mean

Shonen shit

Nintendo better give Monolith a blank check and let it go all the way for their next game

Attached: a3124b5a4ed13a183196d32d2fbe7cbab33731ffa8ff600ce9d176492fb73615.jpg (872x1200, 812K)

>not a new IP

Attached: 1532706566194.png (1500x1106, 653K)

If that is true, then this makes everything better.

Same to you, buddy.

I doubt it'll be a blank cheque, but if the stories about tight schedules for developing XC2 were true I can see them getting away with a lot more in their next game. At the very least freedom to do whatever they want in the game without much regional meddling.

>only 20,000 in 6 months
Yikes, Xenofags are pathetic

Oh wow, maybe in 2 more years you'll finally catch up to Dragon Quest and Persona.

Does Famitsu track online sales? I always thought they didn't.

Attached: 1549368439206.png (1400x992, 885K)

Attached: ihatethisfanbasenow.png (591x963, 247K)

>Not a new IP

Attached: Pyra ASCII.jpg (1604x1024, 190K)

>Not a new IP

Nice job invoking cabal rule 2

Those games were released on platforms with like 5 times the installbase of the Switch at the time Xenoblade 2 came out, and I'm pretty sure the latest installments of those games don't have a 5:1 sales ratio over Xenoblade 2.

The difference is, I'm not making a pathetic attempt at shitposting en masse like you, trying to make it like you're multiple persons.

Honestly I'd rather die than have xc3 be "anime" aesthetically
I grew to like it in 2 but I don't really want it to bet the series's staple.
also it will invariably bring more waifushits and that's the main reason I want it to leave

Attached: 0eb.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

Goddammit, I was sure that faggot was gone for good, we had almost a week without him.

Isn't that the opposite? Like, the second studio is exclusively for Nintendo and the first one for their own games?

He's been here for almost 2 years, buckle up.

Dragon Quest 11's Switch release is gonna outsell XC2 like crazy.

Especially now that the protag is in Smash.

The thread yesterday was nothing bout waifu image dumps. Stop.

>the game that just keeps on giving.
2 millions for the 2nd birthday would be cool.

Attached: e8e677960fd713eabc8dc061d8ae0a17.jpg (2386x2177, 482K)

>Dragon Quest 11's Switch release is gonna outsell XC2 like crazy.
In other news, water is wet, sky blue.

>A week
I haven't left, don't know what you guys are talking about.

There's been less threads in general, and they usually die before hitting 200 posts, so I haven't been posting as much.

Is this Pyra too fat?

Attached: D_1eqw2U0AAtnJs.jpg large.jpg (1011x1536, 183K)

Exactly, the moment the Switch gets a good JRPG nobody is gonna want to touch XC2.

Hell, Octopath outsold it.

And earlier today there was a bump limit thread that was nothing but shitposting.

There's growing up but a game hitting 2 million after the past two entries hitting 0.8 isn't too fast, I'd say.
2 million sales for a game, even a JRPG, is pretty normal
Yes, but they also opened up a third studio to also help Nintendo

True, but honestly I just hope the increase in JRPG sales on Switch will attract more JRPG devs

Rex in Smash when?

Why is the cabal acting like 2 million is some major goal? That's nothing.

You missed two 250+ threads, they were great without you, piece of shit.

Hoping we get a little something for the obligatory September Direct. It's the perfect time for a 2020 game announcement.

Just ignore or report him

Attached: 1545096854891.jpg (554x554, 203K)

But XB1 and XBX were anime aesthetically

Reporting him NEVER works.

>have to get to genbu's head to progress main-story
>giant flying cunts one-shotting me
>more and more giant arachnids the further I descend

No wonder zeke fucked off from this hell hole

Attached: 1562804118089.png (748x810, 121K)

[NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Limited Edition Included) (Nintendo, 12/01/17) – 3,158 (181,254)
Was the last time it showed up in Media Create, at the start of February last year.
So it sold another 30k in the the next 11 months, and then another 20k in the next 6 months. Looks like the voucher had a big impact even on physical sales.

Attached: 1544093936581.jpg (1231x786, 53K)

Never, maybe in the next game, but by that point the far superior Xenoblade 3 will come out, and Rex will be up there with Corrin as the most hated addition to roster ever because everyone wanted the XC3 protag.

>voucher
Famitsu has no clue about Nintendo digital. No one does. So this is primarily a physical result and bodes very well.

That's a fairer comparison, but then again even if you compare the sales only on Switch you also have to consider that a lot of people who own a Switch already played DQXI on PS4 or PC so most likely they're not getting the game again, but at the other hand XC2 released on the console when it had about the half of the install base that it will have when DQXI launches.

Attached: Bath water.png (637x955, 420K)

Not at all, look at shulk and reyn, no bug eyes and unrealistic proportions here.

Attached: 1521372094500.png (674x390, 587K)

Wow, only two in a whole week?
Guess my mission is working, your losing your influence, cabal.

Ignoring him makes him pretty upset though, everyone should try it.

Because the Xenoblade series has had pretty modest success before. XB1 only sold 0.8 million, as did XBX
So an entry selling 2.5X that it a big deal, it shows that the series is getting more recognition and visibility in general

Attached: yikesforme.png (1133x247, 63K)

The high level enemies one-shotting you are only around because of the ether fog weather. You can fast travel between Titans a couple of times to clear that out if you'd like.
Why would the voucher affect physical sales? It's almost certainly just good word of mouth.

No, it didn't.
>nintendoeverything.com/octopath-traveler-sells-1-5-million-copies-new-console-game-in-the-works/
The last time we got info of Octopath it was around 1.5 million, while xbc2 was at 1.7 millon.

>shitty face models that can't show much detail
Look at the XB1 concept art and tell me it doesn't look like anime

Attached: XB1.jpg (900x900, 451K)

Why can't you just accept the fact your game is mediocre compared to Persona and Dragon Quest?

There's a difference between JRPG artstyles and Neptunia kusoge artstyles, one is designed to look cool, the other is solely designed to make otakus masturbate.

>mfw when i had to fetch the Omega Fetter and the game pulled out those Lv.80 eldritch abominations on my path due to special weather
That was actually fun, playing like the motherfucking Solid Snake, sneaking and running away as if my life depended on it

Attached: D8lJmbrU8AAgCcZ.jpg orig Zeke Zenobia.jpg (3000x1688, 444K)

Attached: youdeservethis.png (791x936, 262K)

And Nintendo is already planning to whore it out like FE, so that's a bad thing.

I have only played P4 and P5, but I don't they any of those is better than any of the 3 Xenoblade games.

>at maximum, only a third of the people that played 2 understood the 1 tie-ins
Can anyone who only played 2 tell me how this feels? Must be pretty shitty since you're spoiling 1 and getting an "incomplete" experience of 2.

More sales in one medium > good word of mouth > more sales in another medium

Attached: 1552870352234.png (530x741, 282K)

Attached: yepthisoneisgoingin.png (1023x964, 169K)

You bet your ass it will sell another million in Japan and half a million overseas when the Switch Lite comes out

Exactly, when we last got info.
We last got info from before the mobile release, which was before the Steam release.

He has gone back to his old strategy of spamning random screenshots.

On the contrary, not fat enough

Concept art hardly counts
X is much better graphically and they share the same artstyle, look at Lao's face and tell me that you honestly see a similarity between his face and rex's

Attached: Lao_in_Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_E3_2014_Trailer.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Something must have set him off

Nah, the Switch lite is there to move Pokemon numbers

Attached: 75712279_p0.png (1035x1200, 1.31M)

That's not me, mine are numbered.

Attached: xeno7.png (1295x694, 282K)

As someone who played 1 first, the tie ins felt like they'd play equally well playing 1 after 2. Like understanding one game gives the same little easter egg "ah-ha!" moment in the other when the reference drops. Just incentive to go play 1 if you liked 2 and missed it.

Damn, I miss X.
Don't know how anyone can see these faces look worse than the soulless blowup dolls of XC2.

Attached: Nagi_zoom.jpg (813x455, 38K)

Nobody will ever be as hated as Corrin, the circumstances around his inclusion were a perfect storm of bad decisions that would be difficult to replicate

It's not an easter egg, they literally shove in your face in the dumbest pandering moment of the whole dumb pandering game.

I still maintain that XBC2 has fantastic gameplay but unironically really bad moments in between (that humor) it's somewhat decent story. It's fanbase on Yea Forums is cancer incarnate though.

Attached: 1526834807929.jpg (850x984, 506K)

>shit game sells good on a shit system with no competition
WOW

That's why I said "up there"
He'll be lower than Corrin, but above Dark Pit.

Here's XB2's history in Famitsu's top 100 lists, if anyone's curious.
>2017
40./00. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 # (Nintendo) {2017.12.01} (¥7.980) – 149.390 / NEW
>first half 2018
56./00. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 # (Nintendo) {2017.12.01} (¥7.980) – 39.253 / 188.643
>2018
75./40. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 # (Nintendo) {2017.12.01} (¥7.980) - 64.327 / 213.717
>first half 2019
83. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 # (Nintendo) {2017.12.01} (¥7.980) - 20.162 / 233.879

Yeah I wonder why a 4 foot kid doesn't look an adult. Here's someone closer to Rex's age.

Compare Lao to Saito's adult males if you wanna be fair.

Attached: original.jpg (1531x895, 111K)

Is that you, Redpilled Pyrafag?

>It's fanbase on Yea Forums is cancer incarnate though.
But you're being just as cancerous by posting that art.

no no you don't understand how grorious nippon works, the switch lite is a real handheld and the japanese love that shit, there is no way at least in japan that the switch lite won't be a success. When it comes out all existing games will sell thousands again as if they were new and xenoblade 2 will be one of them. I just hope this makes monolithsoft drop their new game faster

No, not even close.

Attached: D63YD_GXoAE0g2r.jpg orig.jpg (658x1283, 105K)

OH NO NO NO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF XC2

Nice reddit poll

Looks like despite the cabal's best efforts to XC2 into immortal waifu threads, the meme is finally dying.

Wait until the Xenoblade 3 protag is revealed, and he doesn't have a shitty design, everyone will want him over Rex.
The only reason people want Rex is for shitty ass Pyra anyway.

Does anyone have Famitsu's top 100 for the first half of 2011? I can't seem to find it, and I'm not really a salesfag so I don't know where to look for these things.

And when that doesn't happen, you'll just double down on the XC2 killing the series and fanbase agenda. Cope harder.

Lin is an outlier and you know it.
I just used rex as an example because he was the first one to pop in my mind, the non blade characters in 2 are identical artstyle-wise
Compare zeke to lao. Lao is 31 and Zeke is 25 I think.
Its blatant.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Are you implying Xenoblade 3 won't outsell Xenoblade 2, be much more popular, and have a protag with a better design and character than Rex?

Because all 3 of those ARE happening.

I'm pretty sure people will complain that the characters are new and the game will not sell as well as XB2 because there's no Pyra

>same artstyle
...no, they don't
XB1 has low-poly faces that are based on some Monolith Soft Intern's art
XBX has high(er)-poly faces that are based on Tanaka's art.
>Lao and Rex comparison
Rex is 15, Laos is 31, of course they're going to look different
Zeke is a better comparison, or even Vandham

Attached: XC2-Vandham-3.jpg (320x320, 24K)

XB2 was a mixed bag for me. I was fine with the gameplay, and getting to the point of entering combo hell was satisfying. My gripe was mostly due to the gacha system basically destroying most characters individuality in their roles, and leaving that all to the gacha blades. That got solved for me with Torna, where everyone's move set is a lot more in tone with the characters.
Story wise the beginning was pretty terrible, with Vandam's death being the highest point only to get sandbagged with the following cutscenes. Honestly I just wish the other drivers had better character development. Nia and Poppy were probably the best side characters in the whole game.

Attached: 1539017873826.jpg (1000x828, 128K)

Aside from the inherent difference from art-styles and character designs, they look pretty similar in terms of facial trait proportions.

Nah, the game will sell more.
We live in an era where people care more about hype, and jumping on the hype train than anything else.

The moment anything gets a new release, newfags jump on it, and gobble it down.

That's what happened to Persona, and that's what happened to Fire Emblem.

The leap from Persona 4 to 5 so large due to the wait and generating hype that it got in the motherfucking Game Awards of all things, the place for AAA western movie shit.

STOP SHORTENING XENOBLADE TO XC THAT'S RETARDED ALL THE OTHER GAMES ARE SHORTENED USING THE FIRST WORDS IN THE TITLE
>Xenogears = XG
>Xenosaga = XS

AAAAH MY AUTIIIIISM, XENOSAGA IS NOT SHORTENED TO XEI:DWzM ATLEAST WRITE XBC IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THE STUPID CHRONICLES

I'm gonna keep doing it now just to annoy you.

this, I hate lewdposters and 99% of them are waifufags I wanted to give XC2 a chance but thanks to you guys I want the series to day forever

>Honestly I just wish the other drivers had better character development.
Yeah this was one of my main problems. Any development they had was rushed to all hell some time between chapters 7-10 with absolutely no room to breath. The worst part is that it would have been very easy to improve with a few more cutscenes, since the outline was there.

die***** fuck me

NO NO NO BE CONSISTENT WITH THE REST OF THE GAMES

>Vandam's death being the highest point only to get sandbagged with the following cutscenes
This is my biggest problem. His death really should have been a catalyst where the game began to shift gears, and instead. "YA ONE EYED MONSTAH", "EHHHHHHHHHHHH?!"

>complains about waifufags
>asks to be fucked
You're not making a good case here. Sounds like petty jealous.

>artstyle difference
exactly, that is what I'm trying illustrate, I was being told that all three blade share 2's "anime' look.
>poly
user, poly count is irrelevant, we're talking about the style they're aiming for.
>Lao is 31
yes I realized this mistake and compared him with zeke in this postThe fact stands that X and 1's artstyle are extremely similar and can therefore be compared with 2.

Attached: 1563400608640.jpg (500x373, 26K)

It's been like that since forever, even more so since XB1 refers to Xbox One. Xenoblade is XC, deal with it.

>25,073 over torna and christmas
>20,162 over the dead spring season
Keep seething Andrew.

I kind of agree with you.
I would have liked it if the particular style of play for each character was clearly defined.
Like Rex's arts could have been all about consistent output with low cool down on arts, Nia could be all about bursts output with high cooldowns on arts but fast auto attacks, Tora would be all about fast-swapping and gaining boosts to art outputs by swapping from one model of Poppi to another, Morag could have a whole thing about gaining a boost to output after pulling off a step of a driver combo and Zeke could be extremely combo-centric.
Yeah, The party members should have had more unique playstyles for sure.

Never in my fucking life have I seen Xenogears being called XG. Both games are usually shortened to Gears and Saga, if at all

It'd delay Mythra's introduction by a bit, but I think most of the stuff in chapter 4 should've taken place before Vandham's death.
He really deserved to be in the party for at least two chapters.

They do, I'm pointing out that Lao and Zeke have similar facial proportions. Neither of their eyes are overly large like Rex and Nia, they have defined noses instead of just points.
If you think Zeke and Lao look so radically different, please point out which particular aspects do to you because I'm not really seeing it

You're forgetting about Nintendo's scam.

>user, poly count is irrelevant, we're talking about the style they're aiming for.
not true, when you have a low poly count, you have less room to create certain details, like eye detail or facial detail. So the anime aspects of something decrease the less you can see

Having Vandham sitting around doing nothing and slowing progress in gameplay because of an intended removal from the party doesn't sound better. That just drags everything down as a whole.

Honestly the best note of his death was going back to the base and having is only will just be "I leave the mercs to you, rex". Honestly that hit me hard just knowing he left town fully ready to throw his life down and leave everything to Rex.
And then you get a really dumb chase sequence to get Rocs core back. Like the writing goes from gold to stupid and back to decent way to much

>He really deserved to be in the party for at least two chapters.
Maybe, but then you'd have people complaining about how they played him, leveled him up, gave him Blades, only to die soon after. That kind of thing worked 20 years ago, now not so much.

What scam?

que?

Nya~

2 Million Here we Come!

Attached: Niabutt.jpg (1920x2715, 2.28M)

The voucher program.

That would completely fuck up the pacing of the game.

The tickets? EShop sales aren't even tracked by Famitsu, and that's no different than lowering the game price.

The vouchers actually are a good deal in Japan.

Again, why is 2 million so important to the cabal? It doesn't mean anything.

Just restrict him to Roc but make him a full fledged party member that's powerful enough to compensate for that. Let him switch between...fighting styles or something instead of switching between blades.
And then make him usable for the full game in NG+. Fuck, I'm still pissed they gave him a full hidden affinity chart but kept him stuck in chapter 3.

Digital can't be counted by anyone aside from the publisher and Nintendo. Famitsu has no idea how much this sold digitally.

Here's a simpler and better solution: Mythra should have never existed

Vouchers are not a scam when games like XC2 are basically 75-80$ over there.

Attached: D_kWDIHVAAAzsmJ.png orig.png (550x550, 5K)

It's a new milestone for the franchise, baka.

The game still got a massive signal boost from that.
More so than the shitty DLC gave it.

Like any big round number milestone, it's easy to latch onto.
But also, it will be more than double of what previous Xenoblade games sold, so people will just be happy that the series is so successful and will likely get funding for future entries (or at least Monolith Soft will get more funding for their projects)

It's a nice number, and one the Xeno series hasn't reached yet.
I thought you liked Torna? You were shilling for it months ago.

Reminder that the vouchers actually worked in Japan because over there games doesn't have a standard price of 60 dollars, this means the vouchers bonus can save you a lot, specially on xbc2, which is the most expensive switch game in japan (like 80 dollars).

If we get more games like XC2, I don't want that milestone
>baka
Epic, my Etika watching ironic weeb friend!

hello newfolk

>I thought you liked Torna?
I liked it better than XC2, but it was still bad.
If X is 10/10, Torna was a 7/10, while XC2 was a 4/10.

Mortal Kombat 11 already outsold this and it came out 3 months ago, same thing with Days Gone.

>7/10
>bad
Also I thought you didn't play XC2?

Tell me again how baka desu senpai I am, and don't forget not to lewd the loli!

You haven't played any of these games.

And Fifa outsells basically anything ever. Your point?

Attached: 1487293453531.gif (300x351, 61K)

I didn't.

Well you got your answer senpai

Do you think Metal Gear Solid isn't anime either?

The game is PAINFULLY slow and limited early on. Having a dead weight single element driver without blades to switch between for half the game would drive most people to drop the game. He works fine as an intro to swapping party members before you fully unlock all your blade slots and ease you into new gameplay features.

At least Tora has customization and is a good early game tank out of the box to make up for lack of blades. Vandham doesn't do anything Rex couldn't already do.

I've played X.

Gib Disaster: Day of Crisis 2.

What did you mean by
>I liked it better than XC2, but it was still bad.
Then? How can you rate games you haven't played?

Not him, but it certainly doesn't have an anime artstyle, no matter how much you pull the "muh anime tropes" I wouldn't call it an anime game.
Just because it has giant robots and cyber ninjas doesn't automatically make it anime.

I'm rating them by story.
From what I've seen the gameplay was casualized too, but I can't comment on that considering I haven't played it.

Not moe =/= not anime.

Yes, it becomes fun and fast once you git gud at fusion combos.

Days Gone is a new single platform IP retard, those sales number your weebshit has is awful.

I'm not saying he needs to be in the party for half the game dude, just two chapters. Give the player a chance to form SOME kind of attachment, so he isn't just 'that dude who was in the party for twenty minutes and then died'.
And like I said, give him some simple gimmick that works like Blade swapping and replaces it, so he isn't a deadweight.

This is just sad

I never said that.
But you seem to think that if Japan did a CoD game, CoD would be anime.
Anime technically does just mean animation, but there's a reason we don't call it "Japanese animation" here, Anime has become a term to refer to a very sespfic type of animation style.

There isn't one (1) Xeno game that doesn't have anime aesthetics, might as well kill yourself right now senpai.

>giant robots
>cyber ninjas
>guards distracted by porno mags
>fan-service of female characters galore
>fan-service of male characters galore
>fucking characters with psychic and spiritual powers
>LIQUIIIIIID
Just because it's written like anime, and the camera focuses on shit like it would in anime, and the acting is anime doesn't maen it's anime because characters heads aren't slightly larger than they normally would be and their eyes aren't a bit bigger than they normally would be.

So is your life, but I'm not complaining.

There is one.
Xenonauts :)

>the eyes aren't saucers, so that means it's not anime! Because all anime have characters with saucer eyes
Not to mention most adult XB2 characters have more normally proportioned eyes and noses

>senpai
The Etika watching teenager is still posting.

damn

>it's not anime if *I* like it

>no you
Cope

>implying etika popularized that style of talking
>implying etika didn't pull it from Yea Forums originally

>all these cringe ironic weebs using "senpai" and "baka"
I bet those Yea Forumslitists are behind this...

sshhh, don't expose his newfagness

>Anime invented giant robots
>Anime invented ninjas
>Anime invented porn mags
>Anime invented fanservice
>Anime invented psychic powers
>Anime invented overdramatic screen

Jesus Christ, I guess the X-Men comics are now manga.

Attached: 1449929532329.jpg (717x499, 80K)

>all these cringe ironic weebs using "senpai"
holy newfag

How else am I supposed to respond to a non-argument?

Calling someone a newfag doesn't stop you from being a newfag you damn children.

Why is the Xenoblade 2 Hatebase so obsessed with e-celebs?

>Xeno thread
>muh anime shitposting right off the bat

Attached: 1503742330533.png (1022x731, 643K)

No, anime didn't invent them, but it certainly popularized using them all at once.
And given that it's a game series from the country that also invented anime, it's not a huge leap to say that anime inspired the use of all those things in Metal Gear Solid
also
>Just like my Japanese animes

Presenting an argument might warrant receiving one. Until then you can keep coping you kisama yatsu

Because Etika was the biggest western XC2 shill, and had some cabal members in his fanbase.

Because they think that the game, despite hitting about 1 million in its first month, was only made popular when it started getting streamed in late January

>cabal
what the fuck are you talking about?
you mean people who like xb2?

You can say it's anime inspired, but that doesn't make it anime, Undertale was anime inspired.

It's Xfag, what did you expect?
We also had an ACfag thread this morning, now all we need is a blunderfag thread to complete the triumvirate of cancerous shitposters the mods never do anything against.

Sticking around until Chpt 5 is pretty close to half the game. If Chpt 4 didn't open up the final slot and actually let me start playing the game I know I wouldn't have kept playing. Vandham was a cool guy, but he has nothing to bring to the gameplay after his short stay. Without more blades he would be pointless to use.

No gimmick would make Roc only better, either. You'd either have some broken mechanic that makes you stupid for not using him, or it becomes a cute plaything that doesn't trump the actual gameplay as it finally opens up. Neither of which helps you naturally grow with the gameplay systems at the critical time it finally lets off the training wheels.

And you could argue with giving him the ability to get any blades, but then that adds a serious complication when they remove him later that has you scrambling to fix your now busted party you spent hours getting used to. Let alone the back end of how do you keep all those blades. One rare blade is easy to transfer.

Sure having a stronger connection might make things feel better overall, but that's a small price to pay for actually making the game work. You're also delaying Merc missions, the punch you get for being a stupid kid and getting an adult killed early on, and other minor things. The pay off for being more invested isn't worth it in any sense.

no no no you can't say logical things

Attached: nonono.png (192x176, 78K)

Imagine being obsessed with e-celebs.
We need /incel/ - Internet Celebrities for people like you to circlejerk people like Etika and whatever other fotm e-celeb you're obsessed with.

Look at pic and tell me they are the same, stop the revisionism please.
Trying to argue with what I have already said with "xenoblade 1 was meant to be anime but the low poly restricted them" doesn't work because I assure they could have made the eyes a little bigger.

Attached: Comparision.png (3156x856, 3.58M)

No, the XC2 cabal is a discord group of redditors that are trying to get what they consider ResetEra invaders to leave Yea Forums so they can claim for themselves, they're pushing XC2 to accomplish this goal.

This is their manifesto:

1.Make sure at least one XC2 related thread is made per day
2.Never attempt any obvious samefagging, antis can and will use the IP count against you
3.Post Pyra, Mythra, and Nia images as often as you can, as they anger antis the most
4.Make a post expressing your surpise at the fact the game still gets daily threads, and question why. If someone already made the post, or can easily switch IPs, reply to and assure the poster that it's due to XC2's popularity and staying power
5.Collect every single post notrious antis like Xfag and Eric make, they're useful idiots.
6.Always act like they're the only ones against Xenoblade 2, pretend other antis are just them
7.Push a hard XC1/XC2 vs X narrative, this really pisses off Xfag and makes XC2 look even stronger in the eyes of outsiders
8.If anyone talks about a Switch port of X, make damn well sure to let everyone know it should be uncensored and imply as hard as you can without being too obvious it only bombed due to the censored outfits
9.Always bring up the fact XC2 fixed XC1's story, make them seem like companion games, to try and draw in the XC1 fans that are still unsure
10.Malos and Zeke are loved even by people that hate the game, so push them as much as possible
11.Disregard anyone that attacks Chapter 4 and bring up the popular anime it was influenced by
12.Do not respond to "that" webm, Eric will do that for you with his samefagging
13.New rules may be added at a future date

They're both anime, you retarded faggot.

Again, anime isn't one style you mongoloid.

>Soul vs soulless
Damn, XC2 was a blunder.

They're not the same because right is an obvious improvement on left.

Is this what schizophrenia looks like?

Any citations for this claim?

They're both anime as fuck, are you high or what

One is clearly less so brainlets

t. moeshitter

I bet you think Final Fantasy isn't anime.

This has to be some of the the worst levels of cope I have ever seen on this site in recent times. This shit is rivalling ACK's delusions.

Monolith Soft is best know for their world building. Theres a reason why Nintendo needed them help with botw and probably botw 2. Why do you think Nintendo bought them in the first place. Its wasnt the games they make.

They're both pretty fucking similar. Not the same, because they were likely made by different people but they're damn fucking similar.
The main difference is the lighting engine that makes the one on the right appear more flat and a bit more vibrant than the one on the left where the face has clear depth.
But they're pretty damn similar in terms of the size and positioning of the eyes, nose, mouth, eyebrows, etc.
Hell, the irises of the eyes themselves are almost exactly the same

>clearly less so
Explain.

>these two pictures that are really similar aren't similar at all.
Also
>because I assure they could have made the eyes a little bigger.
Sure, but that doesn't mean XB1 isn't anime.
Just because XB2's eyes are smaller than Lucky Star doesn't mean XB2 isn't anime

persona's fun but dragon quest is mediocre
it's built itself as a medicore series that never changes, and that's what it is

>notrious antis
go back to twitter

Yes. He forgot to mention that he believes he's being paid by "the cabal" to be controlled opposition in these threads.

It's series staying the same in this day and age is something that should be praised.

I mean, it isn't really.
XB2 is about the same level as P5 for me. Both are worse than DQXI though.

>eyes, nose, mouth
probably because its the same character
hair gives the art difference away
look at the hair, if you still maintain this stance then only an ophthalmologist can help you
it means that the artstyle they went ahead with is what they were aiming for, you implied that they wanted to make it like 2 right off the bat but were limited by poly count, if I misinterpreted then my bad.

It's from a discord made by redditors, of course it sounds like that.

>Not the same, because they were likely made by different people but they're damn fucking similar.
Tanaka, who designed XBX Elma, also designed XB2 Elma.

Attached: vi9vmp6v32i11.png (471x694, 269K)

>less so
anime isn't some quantity of a thing, you realize this, yes?
Naruto Characters have pretty proportional bodies and faces, aside from the comedy reactions.
But they're still instantly recognizable as anime characters.
Because anime is a quality, not a quantity

Can all just agree that Saito is a shitty artist, and that the whole artstyle was built around his characters, and therefore also shitty?

>look at the hair
How does more detailed or less detailed hair make something more anime or less anime? You haven't explained anything.

>ou implied that they wanted to make it like 2 right off the bat
NO, I implied that they wanted to make something close to their concept art (which is anime) but the particular style of that concept art was hard to execute on the wii which is why the 3D designs don't look quite as anime as the concept art

Saitom is a fine artist. He's got some sameface going on, but that really shouldn't be a problem if everyone's still jerking off Toriyama for making the same 5 characters for the past 40 years.

I didn't say it was a bad thing, I was just stating what it was.

I mean the 3D model, which is what he's showing.
Also, has Tanaka gotten better? his Shulk and Fiora and Elma are all really clean

Saito designed Zeke, Morag, Nia, Poppi, Amalthus and Architect Klaus so he's got something going for him. His quality just really fucking varies.

>whole artstyle
But the world's artstyle is arguably the best in the entire Xeno series.

Attached: Kinoblade 2 Uraya.jpg (2133x1200, 2.27M)

Saitom is fine.
It'd be nice if Nia and Morag looked more different than Pyra and Mythra but he's fine.
He designed Poppi's three forms so I really can't be too frustrated

as an artist, he's shit, and as a character designer he's merely okay (rex and pyra/mythra are trainwrecks, but a majority of his other characters are okay or even great) but I honestly like the way his style translated into 3d a lot
just give all the characters defined noses instead of just the adult males and i'd be totally satisfied

Outside of Architect Klaus the ones you listed are either bland, or just bad, and what do you know, he was based off a character from the last game.

I think the issue is he has only one form of 'cute and sexy girl ages 16 to 29'
Morag may have different facial expressions from Nia or Pyra but I'm pretty sure they all have the same model of face

His detailing has gotten better yeah.
Also I like how for the first time in Xeno history, they actually managed to make Tanaka's designs look good in 3D

Attached: elly and fiora.png (606x252, 275K)

Nah this is delusion
realism is a measurable thing, call it whatever you want, 1 and X were more realistic.
I honestly can't help you, my last input to you is that anime hair is not detailed as, you know, REALISTIC hair.
if you all are being this defensive, just realize that I'm not criticizing 2's artstyle but merely portraying that it is in fact "anime", as some anons were objecting that fact, and that I wanted the series to go back to the old artstyle of 1 and X.

Attached: 1428735755935.png (500x500, 331K)

Saitom didnt design the world
>Zeke
>Poppi
>Amalthus
>bad

I bet you think Wind Waker has the best Zelda artstyle.

this is very true, hey need to go back to x1 and think long and hard on what made that game great before they make a 3rd one. I enjoyed 2 but the story was kinda shit and so full of anime tropes and the main characters were so booring. At least the supporting cast was good

The game had its moments but it still feels weaker than the first game on every single point other than maybe the combat, but that system inofitself needs reworking for the next game to something that does not have tutorials troughout the entire game. I have heard torna is better in this regard.

Attached: 1525376966265.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Yeah, they managed to translate it perfectly such that it looks good from any angle, and actually resembles the concept art perfectly from corresponding article
Hope he comes back for XBX2, hope they use the same lighting engine and modelers for that too

Are you implying Elma's hair in X is realistic?
And since when did you jump to the conclusion that anime hair can't look realistic?
>old artstyle of 1 and X
1 and X are completely different artstyles from one another. X is pure anime and 1 is extremely anime.

Zeke is just a dude with an eyepatch.
Only the original Poppi is good.
And Amalthus is the most generic evil priest design I've ever see, he's literally just a blue elf man in robes, you know he's evil the moment you see him.

X exists you know.

He's changed his style up to get with the times. The slightly pointy, chiseled complexions of 90s manga art aren't really popular anymore. People now prefer rounder faces with softer jawlines.

Attached: elements.jpg (1000x750, 153K)

You're being reductionist. It's like saying "Cloud is generic, he's just a guy with a big sword" or "Neku is generic, he's just a guy with headphones"

The assload of tutorials came from people being too stupid to understand X's combat without handholding out the ass.

X's models look hideous, they're Xenosaga 1-tier. The characters look fine on paper though.

Was pyra and rex's romance undeveloped?
they didn't ever really kiss or have an "I love you" moment. I didn't really notice it but friend says that its the one thing bugs him in the ending and the game as a whole

You ever see that breakdown image of Cloud's original 7 design?
You wouldn't be able to do that with Zeke, because he's that damn generic.

There's more realistic, but the quality of something being 'anime' aesthetically isn't really even affected by the level of realism (as I pointed out with Naruto).
And it's also been pointed out that XB2's adults look pretty fucking similar in terms of facial proportions and body proportions to XBX's adults. There's inherent differences when you're adapting different art styles but they're similar on the metrics you claim to care about (that is, realistic proportions)

They look great, the only character you retards have an argument for is Lin, all the other characters are fine.
Way better than XC2.

Attached: Lao's_slumping_sadness.jpg (1246x712, 60K)

I haven't actually, can you post it?
It was under-developed for sure.
The issue is romance is best built up slowly during the calmer moments in a narrative. It may be demonstrated in high-tension or intensity moments but it's built in the negative space. It feels like a lot of Rex and Pyra's relationship was meant to be built during the camp-fire segments but that feature got cut so we had a couple of cutscenes that showed what would have been there instead

Great reassurance post, Eric. Sorry the game is still extremely popular and gets daily threads by new posters.

Because this was a children's anime unlike X.
Hell, XC1 can be considered a children's anime and Shulk still got a kiss.

Also yeah, their romance, and entire characters in general never really develop at all, and the whole damn story is about them.

People couldn't even understand Xc2 combat with the tutorials.

Torna does refine and streamline the system a lot better. Less small unlocks through the game and blade combos can be random junk instead of the special paths. You also have access to driver combos much faster. The main change I liked was swapping between blades and drivers freely and the one not being directly controlled performs support actions in battle so you have a 6-person party essentially. Much less healing focused too as swapping blade/driver refills part of your HP bars. You also have some added special abilities and no fucking gacha shit.

I really liked it as a change of pace from the base game. Especially when nothing was really gated before a tutorial explained it if you knew what to do in Torna, unlike 2.

Pandering to stupid people is never good game design. Look at Gamefreak.

And Rook
And Elma
And most of the female characters actually
Lao and HB are the only playable characters I remember looking good, and only for certain angles

>generic
Prove you know what generic means and name at least 5 characters in JRPGs (bonus points if recent) that resemble Zeke.
Hardmode: No Bart from Xenogears, which he is based off of.
Dante Must Die Mode: The character must actually resemble Zeke and not just be people in eyepatches

Attached: Bart Zeke.png (1111x1000, 1010K)

>entire characters in general never really develop at all
I think the only ones that really fit this are Azurda and Dromarch, but damn I was hoping they'd get something at least

Barring Nagi and Vandham, literally everybody looks like they have down syndrome. Your image proves my point, by the way.

>Elma
Okay, you're just shitposting.

Do you watch so much anime that characters looking like normal human beings is alien to you?

You think that looks good? You can dislike Xenoblade 2 and have standards at the same time, you know.

That dude still looks way better designed than Zeke.
Zeke looks like he came from a "how to draw manga" book, the dude on the left actually looks like he comes from a fantasy world.

>Because this was a children's anime unlike X
Both X and 2 are rated 15+ in Japan, which is the equivalent of an M rating in the West.
For first party Nintendo games, this is almost unheard of.
Meanwhile Xenoblade 1 is rated 12+.

The second point in your post is funny because I don't like Xenoblade 2's cast as much as Xenoblade 1's, but Xenoblade 2's cast get far more development than Xenoblade 1 ever did.

Romance wasn't even the focal point of their relationship. You have to be insane not to think Rex and his Blades didn't develop their relationship by the end of the game

>thinking potato faces look good
They don’t even look realistic, they look like those rubber “realistic” sex dolls online

Yes, I think it looks great actually.

Attached: Char--gaderg.png (517x642, 277K)

>Instant death
This isn’t SMT nor Bayonetta

P3’s pretty good. P5 was a steaming turd with a fancy UI. Wish everyone complaining about vapid waifushit would go after P5 instead.

I was talking about Rex and Pyra, not the whole cast in general, but the whole cast barely does develop outside of their first arc.

It's funny you say that, because XC2 characters look like lubed up anime sex dolls.

Does this even look good?

Attached: e06824a46cee3644375d47bbc183a3f8.jpg (1080x542, 54K)

The lady isn't too terrible but that dude is awful.

Gwin looks a little wonky, but there's nothing wrong with Irina.

Really? Xenoblade 1 had red blood, Xenoblade 2 didn’t. Why would XB2 be rated higher?

To all the people saying X's designs looked bad, how do you feel about Astral Chain?

>but the whole cast barely does develop outside of their first arc.
That's weird because one of my biggest praises of 2 that's an upgrade from 1 was actually how it feels like the party's more involved in the story outside of one specific arc, or have their arcs stretched throughout most of the story instead of contained to one specific section of the story though.

It felt like most of the playable cast is relevant story-wise throughout the game, and the few that aren't as relevant like Tora and Poppi still play important roles in the action to justify being there.

Xenoblade 1 just becomes a Shulk and Melia circlejerk and everybody feels like an extension of Shulk. Even Fiora feels irrelevant because more focus is placed on Meyneth.

The art is literally done by porn artist
It was a whore at 1st sight

True.
But to say XBX’s faces look realistic is kind of odd given that the main complaint about the game from the day it came out was how uncanny-valley the faces are
Game has a lot of strong points but it’s facial models and lighting was never one of them

Because he's taking out of his ass, even Takahashi said the target audience for 2 was children.

Depends entirely on what you do with it. XC2 has a scene where a dude just fucking explodes in a fountain of blood, so CERO told them to tone it down.

Attached: 1533556590585.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

Rex and Pyra both developed though. Not the romance aspect but there was an improvement by the end of the game. Also the rest of the cast wasn't really sidelined and were still had a part in the story

It looks good and far better than X. The models are doing Katsura's top-tier designs a decent amount of justice.

I don't care what anime watching virgins had to say about the artstyle not looking like their retarded fapbait cartoons.

>I don't care what anime watching virgins had to say about the artstyle not looking like their retarded fapbait cartoons
You can always go ask elsewhere then

Rex doesn't get any character development at all, the one moment you think he's going too, he just runs away.

And Pyra doesn't really do anything.

You little shit
I don’t think the designs look bad, just the models. And even then, a lot of that has to do with over-detailing stuff like the ends of mouths and the realistic lighting clashing with anime eyes
Astral Chain looks fantastic, especially for facial presentation and animation
Really liked Zetman and Tiger and Bunny’s designs so it’s impressive to see the style translated so accurately

I haven't looked at much at Astral Chain stuff because I'm not that interested, but to me the characters look a little off in the face but not anywhere near as bad as X. And if the box art is anything to judge by, they're much, much better representations of the concept art than how X mangled Tanaka's art.

I hated that about Xc1. After Prison Island it was just Shulk this and Shulk that. Fucking Dunban best friends betrayed him and he barely got a closure with them because Fiora was alive and he forgot everything

Nope, I'm not leaving to some braindead website filled with dumb cliques.

A lot of the swearing was actually localisation exclusive, which was rated 12.

>But to say XBX’s faces look realistic is kind of odd given that the main complaint about the game from the day it came out was how uncanny-valley the faces are
Those things are tied together. They're trying to mix realism and Tanaka's art style, and that's what's causing the horrible uncanny valley effect.

>everyone who doesn’t like this pre-JumpForce abomination of anime facial design with realistic lighting is a virgin nerd
This was a complaint from everyone, including the people who didn’t watch anime.
It was caught in between two styles and they clashed. Hence why most people like XB2’s renditions if Tanaka’s Designs more

>Because he's taking out of his ass
Xenoblade X and 2 both have a Cero rating of C.
Xenoblade 1 has a Cero rating of B.

Takahashi specifically said Xenoblade 1 was aimed at young boys, but said that Xenoblade 2 was based on anime aimed at young boys from his youth (70s, 80s and some early 90s), but he felt that it would resonate with younger people like how these plot points and themes resonated with him when he was young. You could take from this that Xenoblade 2 was made for nostalgic anime boomers, and for younger people at the same time.

Doesn't change the fact that Xenoblade X and Xenoblade 2 are rated 15+ in Japan. This is an objectively true statement.

>I'm not leaving to some braindead website filled with dumb cliques

Attached: 1533156278867.jpg (309x305, 62K)

are you high? Rex gets tons of development
He runs way in the nightmare segment because he was being shown the world he fears most. It wasn’t intended as an “overcome your fears” moment but a “judge someone by what they fear” moment

>You could take from this that Xenoblade 2 was made for nostalgic anime boomers
This literally goes against what you just claimed he said, it's aimed at a young audience, not the boomers.

Well I guess you gotta cope on the website full of anime watching virgins that make you seethe

Xenoblade 2's story goes into much darker territory I guess, with the depictions of the apocalypse (Morytha), zombies, Nia's back story and so on. Also the overt sexualization.

Japan takes depicting the apocalypse seriously. Apparently you can't show that stuff in children's media anymore.

This, I legit thought it was part of the game the first time I went through and it was amazing. Really made you feel like you were in an uninhabitable frozen hellscape

I once had a classmate who looked LITERALLY JUST LIKE GWIN, he looks wonky and ugly but he looks like a human. In the artwork he looks uglier, this is how he was supposed to look

Attached: 074.jpg (2156x3058, 984K)

>Game for children has a serious story while game for manchildren boomers has lolsorandum boner jokes and fapbait

Sounds about right.

The character looks totally fine in the art, nothing like that creature in the screenshot.
What are you smoking?

I agree

It's aimed at both. How does it go against anything what I said? Takahashi outright states Xenoblade 2 was made for a nostalgia for the anime from his youth, and he hopes that it could resonate with a younger audience as well.
It's not a leap to say it's aimed at nostalgic boomers and young people.

Attached: xenoblade 2 is m.webm (1650x450, 2.6M)

>focuses exclusively on the 5-6 over the top anime moments in the game and not the other 99.9%

Outsourcing the character designs to porn artists was a mistake. The lack of cohesion between their artstyles is jarring as fuck

Attached: 1542085707701.gif (200x270, 819K)

>10.Malos and Zeke are loved even by people that hate the game, so push them as much as possible
Fuck, I WISH there was some shadowy organization pushing these characters, that'd be the dream.

The porn artist was the main designer, not the outsourced one.
Regardless, every Xeno character designer has drawn porn except Tanaka, but he's drawn breasts and ecchi before.

Because it doesn’t conform to his narrative, so he’s claiming that XB2’s story is less mature than XB1’s
When most people say that, in the aggregate, XB2 ends up dealing with more nuanced and mature topics and thenes

Attached: EllyFull.png (490x1385, 647K)

I can understand this complaint
It would have been nice if they at least worked with Saitom to make the Rare Blades and NPCs look more like his adult characters and not completely different

Play the game

Since MonolithSoft are looking for a main character designer to make a brand identity with, which doujin/h-manga artist should they pick?

Nintendo bought them because they couldn't make RPGs and that was something Nintendo couldn't make. It's the same reason they keep funding Bayonetta (to get mature games)

They're not picking random artists like that, they're having people come to them and apply for the job.
So the answer is "whoever feels like working for Monolith". Could end up being a total nobody who has a style that Takahashi likes.

X is pretty anime, man. Granted, it's more 80's sci-fi/space opera than shonen action/adventure, but it still wears the anime on its sleeve.

I say that being an X-fag who didn't really like 2. The artstyle is the least of 2's problems, it actually looks really good. If only the characters were as solid as 1/X, or, hell, even Dragon Quest XI. I feel like 2 has some of the weakest character development/worst character designs of any big RPG this decade. Only Trails of Cold Steel and Tales of Zestiria are worse than it.

I still think 2 is a good, but heavily flawed game

Attached: 1557628135706.jpg (1200x763, 200K)

It's one of the best but maybe not the best. Mostly just the handhelds for competition, the console ones mostly have a worse art style.

It's funny too because Takahashi claimed it would be extremely lighthearted because he was tired of tragic stories, and ended up being the darkest Xeno story in over a decade.
Xenoblade X is darker conceptually but it's story isn't as dark, or a lot of the "darkness" is lost because it's hard to give a shit about what's going on because it's barebones.

>not knowing that Nintendo got Monolith as a consolation prize when they tried to buy Namco

>It's funny too because Takahashi claimed it would be extremely lighthearted because he was tired of tragic stories
He said that, but he also said that they intentionally made the sidequests lighthearted as a break from the story.
He's not entirely consistent with what he says.

The music doesn't help either. I find it hard to get emotionally invested with Sawano music.

Gwin looks like he's just walked off the set of Team America: World Police

ShindoL
Alternatively, grab the person who won the fan art contest, I loved the mix of XB1 and XB2 styles they used
Butchais also good

there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with X's soundtrack, and I say this as someone who hated the game. it was fantastic

Dagasi.

No, it was perfect. It was there as a thread, but it never overshadowed anything, nor did get in the point of the overall story. This is how romance should be done. Also you don't need "I love you" or a kiss shoved in your face for it to be romance. I blame the french for that shit. The way it was done on the bridge scene perfectly conveyed the point.

Attached: D-w0cJeUEAEQEln.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1000, 168K)

I think most people who genuinely like 2 are the first to admit it has a lot of half baked design implementations and decisions
But there’s something about al Xenoblade games that gets me coming back. An appreciation for a sense of scale, not just in the world but in the scope of the story and adventure

Muk

That was pic related's artist, right?

Attached: DqH7aHZVAAAk_uF.jpg (1480x1000, 511K)

The characters were better than X though

I enjoy X's soundtrack, but from a very detached "this is mindless fun" perspective. I can't for the life of me take it seriously or get emotional from it, and it drags down any levity the game attempts for me. Just a personal thing.

Honestly, I think the biggest turn off to me was the gameplay. I loved playing 1 and X in the first place because the combat and character building required a fair bit of thought, as opposed to Dragon Quest, Tales of, (modern) Final Fantasy, and Ys (though VIII is one of my favorite games of all time, especially because I got my ass handed to me more than in any other game not named Hollow Knight)

2 was super easy to steamroll through and that made me sad. The only one who killed me before chapter 7 was Territorial Hayreddin, or whatever the level 80 gogol/simian is called in 2.

Attached: 1546452777328.jpg (740x416, 50K)

Hardly. They were on par with the villains in X. Ryyz and Dagahn have more personality than Pyra and Mythra.

Pyra feels like a stage 1 Touhou midboss. That's how little personality she has.

I'd rather have Monolith keep doing things like they did today, circling between CHOCO, Saito and Tanaka between different branches of Xenoblades. I don't want a fixed style. Imagine if their new main artist is shit and we're stick with him for decades. Also, did they say they wanted one guy to do everything, or an intern guy they're definitely missing now for all the non-main stuff (think Rare Blades, NPCs, secondary characters, and such), thus still having guys like Tanaka being main characters artists?

Attached: CHOCO Pyra & Mythra.jpg (1706x1156, 512K)

That's bizarre because X was the easiest Xenoblade to steamroll once you get your mech and Xenoblade 1 only gave me any trouble with YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE. I found myself dying to bosses and unique monsters a lot more in 2.

YEs!
It’s so good: retains each characyer’s Silhouette and personality but definitely adds more nuance and depth to the designs overall whereas I felt Saitom and XB2’s renditions were more flat

>1's combat and character building requiring a bit of thought
The only challenging boss was Lorithia, and that's only if you've ignored Melia the whole game. The level-related limitations in 1 were just retarded imo.

>X is darker conceptually, but it's story isn't as dark
You might want to replay it. It's much better on a second playthrough, and everything will sink in much more. It went from being my least favorite Xenoblade on my first playthrough to being my 2nd favorite game of all time by my 3rd.

Attached: 1556657592282.jpg (1000x1250, 256K)

Can't we just agree that both X and 2 are good games? They are good in different ways.

Attached: thats enough dammit.gif (384x288, 782K)

Based.

I dunno, man, X kicked a lot of peoples' asses. Ga Buidhe and Ga Jiarg got like 300k kills combined, out of a total of 600k people who bought/played the game in NA. I've seen countless Youtubers complaining about the difficulty "spikes", and when the game first released on Yea Forums, there were a whole boatload of crying Wojaks because the space furries kicked their cocks in.

Skells don't solve every problem, especially if you don't know what you're doing. You're liable to get spotted by a Xe-dom and OHKO'd, losing 400 - 800k.

Attached: 1475228567854.jpg (2725x2278, 2.24M)

I wasn't huge on Rex, Pyra/Mythra (before Torna) or Tora, but outside of that XB2 had my favorite characters of the series so far.
Feels like I'm kinda an outsider in that regard, though, everyone else seems to only give a shit about Rex and the main girls.
It's Territorial Rotbart in both XB1 and XB2, Hayreddin was the one in XBX. They're all named after some admiral.

I get that
I feel like 2 had comparable depth for character building but rather than creating a single complex Arts system, they spread the complexity about among 4-5 interconnected systems
But I definitely get why you might prefer a system that offers up more immediate options than one that sort of uses a lot of simple systems st once

I dunno, everything in Act 2 onwards was a fair bit of challenge, and it was also really fun because of how much variety you got in the character customization. Especially because you get Fiora then, and she's basically Poppi in terms of variety, but without having to farm Tiger! Tiger!.

Attached: 1538692084205.jpg (1200x400, 75K)

>Xc1 character building
>required thought

What in the absolute fuck? Xc1 only difficulty was Lorythia and that was because the AI was too stupid to get out of the ether pools

Attached: 1562291717578.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I mean, I like them both.
I don't think there's a problem with disliking one or the other, though. It's when you try to turn that into some kind of war that things get retarded.

Tiny Evil is one of the hottest things I've ever fapped to.

Everything after Prison Island is when the game gets easier. What kind of shitter are you?

>But outside of that XB2 had my favorite characters of the series
You talking Zeke/Pandoria/Morag/Brighid, or the rare blades? I liked the former a lot, and the latter was really hit or miss, though I ended up really liking Wulfric, Vale, and Electra. Some of them sucked, though, like Ursula or Boreas.

>It's territorial Rotbart in both XB1 and XB2
Ah, so it is. I didn't remember that it was Rottbart in 2 as well. I hope they keep the giant ape asskicker as a series staple forever. It's always my favorite Monolith Soft calling card.

It's all in the right places, as it should be.

Attached: 1563511129310.jpg (1600x2570, 282K)

>H-artist
Yusuke Murata

Attached: 1561974962840.jpg (800x1138, 300K)

>spoiler
I actually like Rex but never cared much for Pyra and Mythra as characters. The antagonists were the stars of the show for me, even if I really did enjoy the rest of the party.

>don't have a 5:1 sales ratio over Xenoblade 2.

Heck Persona 5 barely sold half a million more than XC2. All things considered, Persona 5 is comparatively MORE NICHE than Xenoblade 2. Let that sink in

>What kind of shitter are you
I didn't do any quests in XB1 because I knew they fucked with your exp. The game was legitimately challenging in Act 2 if you're not overleveled.

Tetsuya "I'm tired of writing tragic stories" Takahashi
youtube.com/watch?v=QRkQ6uxWpkU

>unrealistic proportions here.
Good thing you cropped out their feet. Just who are you trying to fool here? XC1 had boob jiggle for christs sake, they know their priorities

I'll never understand the "Let me pay tribute to [thing I love] by making it completely ridiculous and out-of-context" mentality

Mental illness

Attached: 1538639697982.png (387x293, 262K)

>put thing you love in your own work
>do it in a way that clearly shows you are having fun and love it
Not sure what's so hard to get

How do I join this elusive Cabal?

well x was ruined hardcore by censorship

need i remind you they completely removed the breast slider

>You talking Zeke/Pandoria/Morag/Brighid, or the rare blades? I liked the former a lot, and the latter was really hit or miss, though I ended up really liking Wulfric, Vale, and Electra. Some of them sucked, though, like Ursula or Boreas.
The former, as well as the villains (well, the major villains, the minor ones were...meh).
Your assessment of the rare blades was about the same as mine - they were a mixed bag. Most weren't terribly interesting, and only a few really stuck with me and even then most of the time their quests just felt like shitty filler episodes of some anime.

Do you have a rare blade that changed your perspective of them after learning more of their story?

Attached: bestnine.png (768x1250, 792K)

Gameplay
TGC > XB2 = XBCX > XB

Torna improved on the Game play from 2 and made it feel better to control, also tutorials were easy to look back at, which was a problem when I played 2. X is such a different system but I still liked it.

Story
XB > TGC > XB2 > XBCX

X gets points taken off for the cliffhanger

Exploration
XBCX >XB2 > XB >TGC

I enjoyed exploring X the most, 2 beats 1 because you can run and dont have to customize your outfit with agility crystals to run, Torna was too small

Music
XB > XB2 > TGC> XBX

XB beats 1 for some nice tracks.
X gets points taken off for the song Don't Worry taking over once you get the flight suit. Also some of the mixing between cutscenes and music was bad, I did not like Neo LA Night

Did anyone else find Torna really disappointing?

Takahashi is a ruseman also, some people should stop taking what he sometimes says in interviews at 100% face value. He likes to joke on things there and there. A lot of things are lost when conveyed through words, even more so after translation.

Attached: PTSD Mythra.jpg (762x1024, 124K)

I did. Liked it, but it was disappointing.
One of these days I'll finally go back through XB2 and Torna and compile a big post of all the things that really irritated me about it temperantia, but today is not that day.

I can kinda see where you're coming from, but I didn't really dig how they developed throughout the story. It feels like they were treated as supplementary to the main cast instead of main cast members. Not to mention I didn't particularly find their hang-ups interesting. Zeke and Pandoria were cute together, but I feel like after the party leaves to Genbu Fields that Zeke and Pandy become background characters.

Then again, my favorite characters in the series are Mia, Murderess, and Hope.

Attached: Zeke swimming.webm (578x642, 2.42M)

takahashi said the next xenoblade game will be a surfboarding minigame with story cutscenes but the surfboards are shaped like zohars and open up a new can of worms for xeno lore and discussion

source: dude trust me

I mean, it's one thing if it's just a little incidental callout here or there that's just for fun. A lot of modern media(like XB2) is largely or wholly comprised of such "homages" though. It all feels like people are too afraid to be earnest or upfront about what they like, so they dress it up in intentionally campy clothing so that when someone inevitably ridicules them for liking it, they can go "durrrrrrrrr that's the point breh, stop taking everything so srsly GAWD" It's a really sad/defeatist mentality.

Waverace: Xenoblade

Attached: 1546477046012.jpg (492x489, 68K)

can't wait for xenobaywatch

Attached: 1.png (788x30, 9K)

I see.

Attached: 18963902GrandJoe4.jpg (385x500, 62K)

It's not mature games and that's it, yet mature but also ACTION games.

>It all feels like people are too afraid to be earnest or upfront about what they like, so they dress it up in intentionally campy clothing so that when someone inevitably ridicules them for liking it, they can go "durrrrrrrrr that's the point breh, stop taking everything so srsly GAWD"
I think that's just your misguided take. It's just earnest fun and doesn't feel like they have being ridiculed in mind at all.

My dad works at Monolith, and you're full of shit, he said we'll get a Nopon farming simulator

Attached: D41viygUYAAA-Uc.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2048, 630K)

So there's the expansion kinda cheap here, for 25$. Problem is the original still costs the same. How much i won't be able to understand if i skip the original?

Very nice, now make X2.

Torna really expects you to know about XC2, it definitely won't spend time reexplaining the world and its setting

Attached: D_hSDVUU4AM82U4.jpg orig.jpg (704x1000, 133K)

>How much i won't be able to understand if i skip the original?
I mean granted it's a prequel, but it's nothing but call backs and setting up the original game. So if you honestly want to spoil yourself entirely on the game right off the bat and not appreciate any of the nice little callbacks or moments, then sure, do it.

Leaked boxart of BoTW 2, which also serves as Xenoblade 3.

Attached: zeldablade.png (702x1138, 1.18M)

I mean it's a pretty pervasive trend in media these days, you'd have to be blind not to see it. XB2 is hardly the biggest offender I'll admit, it just particularly bothers me because unlike all that other trash, there is actually something of substance underneath -- something most people ignore largely because of the superficially lighthearted/campy tone.

You can complete it, but you won't get any meaning from it since it expects you to have late game understanding of the world from the main game.

Undertale is anime AF.

Damn, is the original worth it? For 40$.

>there is actually something of substance underneath -- something most people ignore largely because of the superficially lighthearted/campy tone.
Do you mean that people who don't get the reference will not want to look into it?

For 40 bucks you'll definitely a lot for your money, game offers a lot of content and is really long

Attached: Kinoblade 2 - Argentum.jpg (2133x1200, 1.32M)

You'll unironically get 120 hours out of XBC2, and maybe 10-15 out of Torna. So the choice is up to you. 2 is only $15 more, just do it.

I mean that the general tone of XB2, a large part of which is comprised of all these wacky nostalgic references, gives both fans and non-fans alike a misguided idea of what the actual underlying story and themes of the game are. I do think people who don't get the references or are not big fans of anime in general might be turned off of the game completely, but I also equally think that people who get the references will have their perception colored by them and are more likely to miss subtle details and subtexts which run counter to the expectations those references set up.

Honestly, $25 isn't that great of a price if you're just playing Torna. It's like a 20 hour DLC, and there's a lot of other stuff included in the expansion pass price that you can't play without the main game. Like challenge mode.

It's over 100 hours long. Torna is only around 30-40.

>Torna is only around 30-40.
Not even that. It's maybe 10 hours of actual content, then another 5-15 of forced sidequesting to progress the plot.

Attached: D75vpyEV4AAw8Es-orig.jpg (1012x506, 185K)

uh, is he gone?

Attached: 68451143_p2.png (800x600, 447K)

>Torna is only around 30-40
We can stop this meme. I think I beat it in 12 hours and it has, if I remember, absolutely 0 post-game content.

>Literally had to be discount for people to want to buy

It's got its own set of superbosses that you have to beat for 100%, but that's about it.

If you (effectively) maxed out the community system, you then would have 4 superbosses to get the final person.
That's about it.

I always wonder if people who say this are just nostalgiafags. I played Persona 1-5 all in the same year a few years ago and I can't help but see Persona 4 and 5 as an improvement over 3. Though I'm not particularly fond of the direction the series went after Persona 2 anyway.

>I always wonder if people who say this are just nostalgiafags.
It's usually this. It was a pretty unique experience for the time, what with the social link system, the modern Japanese urban setting, the combat variety via Persona switching, etc. Nostalgia tends to make the positive aspects of P3 stand out over the tens of hours of tedious crawling through 266 procedurally generated dungeon floors.

Attached: D9MGb0TUIAEaLtE.jpg (1200x1001, 210K)

I personally didn't mind Tartarus. Hell, I genuinely feel that P5's palaces were more exhausting to go through. But the big thing is that P5 just feels like it has the weakest core cast and story out of the "nu-persona" trilogy.

Hmm I can see where you're coming from. Personally I like sily surfaces with more interesting underlying themes and stories (as far as Yea Forums and /m/ related things go anyway), but I understand thats a niche in a niche. A good chunk of the audience is limited that way, and I'm sure they will take that into account in the future.

Imo XC2's major tone issue was that it didn't pace itself properly and was clearly rushed. If you look at the halfway point for cutscenes, it would be around chapter 6. However, in overall play time, the halfway point is more chapter 4. Taking to account that the final chapter was always going to be more cutscene heavy, it makes a lot of sense for chapter 6 to be the halfway turning point in terms of tone, but the lack of resources probably meant that levels like Elpys, Morytha and World tree couldn't be as expansive as they wanted, and the cutscenes that should have been there to further flesh things out didn't make it. Like seriously, chapter 9 especially was very oddly short. This lines up with the staff saying they didn't get to do all that they wanted because of strict scheduling.

The age of bobs is upon us

The randomly generated dungeons of Persona 3 and 4 were bad, and I liked the first 2-3 dungeons of Persona 5, but after that, they became a slog too. Persona 2's were also pretty bad. Persona 1's don't bother me like they do some people, but they're not the best dungeons I've ever seen. I guess the Persona series just doesn't have good dungeons in general, though they're probably better than Tales dungeons have been for the last several years at least.

There hasn't been a bad Xenoblade game yet, which is more than can be said about Xenosaga.

All because short hair is easier to animated.

>tfw pirated the game
>tfw overclocked the Switch so no FPS drops
>tfw use a save file injector so I don't have to farm boosters/crystals
I do hope you haven't bought

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 64K)

Really fucking debating getting this,
But I couldn't get into X at all.

Got dese vouchers though mayne.

I wish I hadn't bought it. It was the first thing I didn't do good research on before buying in several years and it led to the worst buyer's remorse I'd felt in years.

Please support the creators if you enjoy it.

Seems like a win-win to me

the creators are supported pretty damn well already, it's not the end of the world at this point

Best boy.

Attached: D8iCfQmV4AAGRfa.jpg (484x480, 60K)

I mean sure, but every little helps.

Based.

X is very different from mainline Xenoblade games. X focuses entirely on open world exploration and sidequests, with bare minimum story and paper thin characters, with world building and lore mostly relegated to sidequests and optional NPC dialogues, while Xenoblade 1 and 2 are more linear, narrative-driven, traditionally structured RPG adventures with more focus on characters and lore directly implemented in the main quest, with in exchange barely passable sidequests. X is also full blown sci-fi space opera while Xenoblade 1 and 2 are techno-fantasy with minimal sci-fi tinges near the end. Not liking X doesn't mean you won't like 1/2 and vice-versa.

>implying you're not poor

Well, that is the curse of making a prequel.
Which is exactly why I don't like them.

Attached: 1557964042963.jpg (1600x2071, 1.67M)

Attached: Dld305QUcAApnaO.jpg (619x876, 121K)

I kind of hated torna but damn that mech fight at the end was great
the whole dlc should've been good shit like that, not boring crap that barely had anything to do with the aegis war

IMO, XB1 and 2 are like a 9/10 and 8/10, with X being a hard 4.
It's a slow burn to get into 2, but if you genuinely are a JRPG fan and are willing to soak in some "weeb shit" it's one HELL of a ride.

Attached: D9zMGaoU4AAP-Wr.jpg (848x1199, 170K)

I hate the forced gated Community Level bullshit so much. Instantly kills any desire to replay that DLC.

I always do all quests anyways so I didn't know that was a thing until I hear a reviewer mentioning it.

Attached: 1555506849419.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

I'm gonna call bullshit on you, because I was made aware of this as well prior to getting the game, but side quests are locked until the "Raise it to Level 3". So if you did, it's frankly impossible.

This. Also I liked the quests in Torna, the NPCs were fun. Now all they need to do is go full Zelda with the NPCs and we're golden.

Attached: Nopon fashion.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

We swear, we thought he was eighteen, officer!

Attached: 1e4w.jpg (892x4518, 1.06M)

I love those Nintendo crossover arts

Attached: 75670978_p0.jpg (2900x3600, 1.3M)

Yeah, this was my experience. Did quests as they became available, but still got caught by the progress lock. Even as someone who loves sidequests, it was frustrating.

Attached: 1537507319369.png (300x300, 36K)

cringe

I'm not sure what you mean, I just did all the available quests in any moment before progressing the plot like I did with the main game, I never noticed that I wasn't able to progress the game because I haven't done enough quests.

Attached: 1551717673740.webm (440x220, 393K)

Attached: 1562126546837.gif (200x200, 2.06M)

Mythra would fill the zero suit out a lot more than that.

Hello? Meleph doujins?

Attached: __meleph_xenoblade_series_and_etc_drawn_by_saru__1e25b29a567cc4f6e99b3c8a8c367a2b.jpg (664x1000, 110K)

I know lying on Yea Forums is pretty common, but side quests are locked until the final confrontation with Malos, where the extra needed ones finally open up to raise the Community Level. It's impossible statistically you Avatarfag. Literally some Gates in that town are closed until you are needed to raise the final level one last time, I even checked a guide.

they exists, but not a single one has been scanned yet.

They're still anime. That's like saying Xenosaga isn't anime when is uses the same character designer.

Where is Lora? Is she safe? Is she alright?

Attached: D_Zg5RAVUAAp0ES.jpg orig.jpg (660x670, 59K)

Yes? Want scans? You won't have any

Attached: D-lBvlnUcAA70Ca.jpg orig.jpg (677x951, 131K)

Addam is a colossal turd. To think I respected him at the beginning of Torna. Fuck that pussy ass nigga.

I wonder how much it cost to make Xenoblade 2.

XBC2 doesn't strike me as something that cost that much to produce for some reason, Monosofts gross profit margins must have had a nice return for them.

Attached: 1559947746819.jpg (662x565, 30K)

NO STOP PLEASE X WAS BETTER

Considering the affinity chart of past games were like the community system I liked that it was in Torna as a callback to something I felt made the previous games so good. The side quests were also half of the plot, so skipping most of them doesn't fill in nearly any of the gaps the prequel could answer.

Sure it's a buzz kill if you just wanna zoop through to the ending, but that wasn't really the point of the game.

I think there's a misunderstanding, I meant that it never happened to me that I tried to move forward with the main quest but I was denied progress because I didn't do enough sidequests, because every instance new quests became available I went there instead of progressing the plot.
Also I personally wouldn't call posting random pictures from your Xenoblade 2 folder using an avatar.

Attached: 1540760929564.jpg (602x811, 410K)

To be fair, taking the mystery out of legendary heroes was kind of the point of that.

It was to point out that even though everybody shat on Rex for not being Adam, Adam wasn't so great either.

Soon.

Attached: D8caiJeUYAANjst.jpg (635x903, 112K)

Oh god.

Attached: Zohared.png (1394x681, 1.19M)

what? the mythra's doujin ended suggesting it was Nia's turn.

Attached: mommy.png (977x623, 344K)

I hope it Pneuma

>side quests were also half of the plot, so skipping most of them doesn't fill in nearly any of the gaps the prequel could answer.
Not really. All things considered, the sidequests are mostly just fluff. They don't add much to the story other than giving faces to the Tornan people, and they certainly don't fill gaps in the story.
Unless you consider things like the Monoceros being retconned to be one of the first Titanless ships (even though this makes absolutely no sense in the context of the main game) a "gap being filled".

>more Pyra/Mythra shit
yawn

I just got around to finishing the Octo Canyon in Splatoon 2, and during the credits, Monolith Soft was listed. I'm guessing that Nintendo's going to have some of them working on all their major games for this generation.

Yeah, sorry dude I'm not understanding your point at all, maybe I just skipped a line of text by accident or something, but I 100% the game doing all quests when they were available and I never knew I would get locked from progressing if I hadn't done them when they did, I only learned that weeks later when I watched a video review of the game.

Attached: 1557596513492.jpg (750x600, 135K)

is Nia, got back to the mythra's doujin final page.

>Nia
Who?

Attached: D_kz6NXVUAE-LI3.jpg (1159x957, 233K)

Give up Niafag.

Attached: D_y1yWYVAAA5hm0.jpg large.jpg (1000x1410, 240K)

I loved XC2, but I fully agree. Some of the cutscenes were painful to sit through, relying so heavily on anime tropes.

There was backstory about multiple characters, insight into the life 500 years before, Gramps' girlfriend plot, etc. Might not seem much to you, but learning about what the world was like 500 years prior even in tiny details meant just as much as that final battle.

Attached: Di40LKdUYAAH6L3.jpg (857x1200, 140K)

what the hell are you talking about

Attached: implying.jpg (613x778, 164K)

Attached: Lora and the fujoshis.png (1473x1422, 1.15M)

So if some chick tried to put the moves on Rex. How would Pyra and Mythra respond and would it be violent?

I hope so too, we already had some Pneuma action, but only like 3 pages. We need an entire doujin dedicated to her. Then Nia, of course.

Attached: 40.png (387x432, 219K)

don't we all want this

Lora is boring

They don't have to do anything because "I Love you too and all you guys"

The outline you can see is clearly an jumpsuit and the "cat is out of the bag" comment is too specific.

Attached: Niaposting cat.png (841x946, 522K)

Yeah, she's basically the Vann of Xenoblade.

Attached: D_2JYQrU8AMK6a6.jpg (543x900, 135K)

I dunno, could be Pneuma's outfit, it matches the black tights

Attached: 1543097569767.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

>That was actually fun, playing like the motherfucking Solid Snake, sneaking and running away as if my life depended on it

This was me playing through a good chunk of X - exploring in regions I had no business being in, searching for checkpoints, every corner and cover a safe haven from the sights of the monstrosities that could kill me with a sneeze. It was so tense, it was so fun.It was like an open world survival horror. It was awesome .Tantal in 2 definitely brought me back to that feeling.

Attached: D_MSxoQVUAAb8Vp.jpg (1443x2048, 572K)

I believe you mean Pyra (ascended state)

Also this. Though X definitely should downplay its aggro a bit, it was ridiculous being chased for so long so far

Attached: D_hs_EfU4AEyf8w.jpg orig.jpg (1457x2064, 186K)

How does one makes her reach an ascended state?

Attached: 75692473_p3.png (400x337, 180K)

no.

Attached: Image00024.jpg (1280x1804, 255K)

does this counts? seems to be SFW though.

Attached: D_ZhfajU8AEYf9V.jpg (1580x1967, 726K)

with the power of love

>japanese
user...
Also, someone already posted it in english.

Attached: 2y0mfl.jpg (626x399, 111K)

I just fought Malos in Torna. How much longer is this expansion?

Attached: AAAAAAAAA.webm (746x420, 263K)

>niafags are this much in denial

Attached: 1350266635704.jpg (300x400, 19K)

Never forget Pyra (and xenoblade 2) very first fanart.

Attached: hat of lewdness.png (818x1200, 1.36M)

Attached: D_pgPAhUYAAo5Sa.jpg (2508x3541, 476K)

Not long at all.

>Chronicles

Would rather have Poppi or Elma.

Attached: D_aCPFrUYAAZBHM.jpg (1020x1190, 176K)

>very specific
>t. hasn't read old Lupin or Nagai
>or even fucking FotNS or anything by Masanori Morita

Attached: 0078-021.jpg (598x1036, 117K)

Attached: 1559592303248.png (1346x1878, 1.19M)

Jinblade when?

Attached: IMG_20190719_173420.jpg (845x710, 179K)

After they release Malosblade. AKA never

Attached: 1523491911427.jpg (1200x600, 716K)

Attached: Niaposting.png (1280x953, 358K)

Attached: 75747230_p1.jpg (4700x3541, 3.3M)

Lyndis?!

why, yes, why not, they share the same godly ponytail

Attached: 73512527_p0.jpg (2099x3460, 3.16M)

Mythra best girl

Attached: 1535613767129.jpg (810x1242, 203K)

Take your meds schizo

He is long gone, why do you think the thread is now comfy?

that artist has drawn some...interesting fanart

Attached: Blades in the beach.jpg (5014x3541, 2.77M)

Of what?

If only you would go too, it'd be perfect.

Attached: 1514134574207.png (1532x956, 2.56M)

Attached: IMG_20190716_163644.jpg (616x1024, 73K)

Attached: Malos vs the NEET sisters.png (885x2508, 1.76M)

>Would rather have Poppi or Elma.
Stealing the switching mechanic from the pokemon trainer and replacing it with Tora and Poppi would still be my dream DLC for smash.
Switching between the three Poppi forms would work great and still feel faithful.

Attached: 1555100672236.jpg (1500x1388, 246K)

Attached: IMG_20190713_210634.jpg (1534x2048, 238K)

Attached: IMG_20190701_072011.jpg (2048x1524, 563K)

Attached: D_xpq7QU4AIqdEe.jpg orig.jpg (1448x2048, 235K)

Attached: fiorun and homura (xenoblade (series) and etc) drawn by mochimochi (xseynao) - 4d5b61125f16a8ba86f21 (1000x1000, 223K)

>bump limit
Guess it's that time again.

Attached: D_b3CULU0AIUoZb.jpg orig.jpg (708x1000, 106K)

>Bump Limit
Well, despite the shitposting, in the end this was a good thread.

Attached: 1556479733633.gif (514x490, 71K)

You definitely don't want to know what's next.

Attached: D_hRmELUwAAYQvc.jpg orig.jpg (1446x2048, 418K)

Thanks to the architect you saved that pic, artist deleted it for some reason.

Attached: D_hRmELU4AEsyXF.jpg orig.jpg (1446x2048, 513K)

Really? Why would he do that?

Also, quick reminder based Sanagi Torajirou drew some delicious mingy Xenoblade without any Nia for keks

Attached: Sanagi Torajirou.jpg (1572x1000, 250K)

Finally, a QT PI doujin.

Attached: bee.jpg (1240x1753, 302K)

Dunno, now there is a WIP version of that pic but cropped focusing on Mythra's face.

Attached: D_1CUaiU0AAarhe.jpg orig Pyra.jpg (1880x2655, 467K)

This is a good thread. Lets have one again in 6 weeks.

Why 6 weeks?

Attached: __mikumari_xenoblade_series_and_xenoblade_2_drawn_by_j_ck__ecd1f679547fde53ee04806762e36c9f.jpg (718x1100, 97K)

Attached: Gunblades.jpg (3840x2160, 1.02M)

Attached: D3Ybdq2UcAAXCNK.jpg orig.jpg (1050x1624, 471K)

Before we go, reminder that the person that started his whole artist career for Nia will release a doujin.

Attached: 75726809_p0.jpg (800x1116, 1.06M)

Sub or dub

Maybe Nia can finally sleep now.

Attached: 019.jpg (1200x1721, 456K)

Absolutely sub. Also, since there are a lot of newxenobros, I see nobody posted the beginner's pasta:

-Screencap tutorials because there isn't a reasonable way to view them again.
-Rex automatically gets fantastic blades so you don't need to give him much Blades from the gacha (but give him 2 or 3 good Blades)
-Use Pouch Items as much as possible, especially the ones that lets you recharge your Arts faster. Makes the flow of the battle better.
-On skill trees, you will see an ability unlock "Cancel a driver art with another driver art". It's imperative that you unlock this ASAP because it boosts the flow of battle tremendously.
-Also get the 3 skills that lets you start a battle with the Art already charged on the X, Y and B buttons
-Understand the Attack Cancelling mechanic, as it makes the flow of the battle better by recharging Arts quickly
-Swapping blades refills their arts palette.
-You can combo into and out of swapping blades.
-Most enemies will aggro you if you aren't 8 levels above them. And look at your environment before taking a step in the wild, or you could get your ass raped by a Gorilla 80 levels over you. But the game don't punish you for exploring, so don't be afraid to do it.
-Don't use too much bonus XP at inns unless you really need to because it can completely trivialize the game.
-Focus on the Driver Combo of Break > Topple > Launch > Smash when they will be introduced. The sooner you can understand this set up, the better.
-You can raise trust between a Driver and their Blade by repeatedly using pouch items over and over again. It costs money, but later in the game money is a non-issue.
-Raising trust with your Blade is needed to unlock the Blade's skill tree in most cases.
-Don't waste protocol overdrives. Especially on common blades. The game only gives you a few.
-DON'T kill the little Arduran in Torigoth until you feed it to Lv.99. He'll become the best Legendary Cores farming spot.

Attached: DzoMZUnUUAAVFaq.jpg orig Proto Pyra.jpg (1260x1800, 257K)

>so little art of the best poppi design

Such dedication, I like how he slowly improved over the months

Attached: D_rrKdsUEAEaWfT.jpg orig.jpg (1189x1781, 108K)

Dude, is too late for that, now we must post all what we can to make up for the shitpot.

Attached: __fan_la_norne_and_lora_xenoblade_2_ogon_no_kuri_ira_and_etc_drawn_by_himono_xeno__4f60659e34ce0a2df (615x876, 86K)

Attached: MBXNzfD_d.jpg (364x1024, 48K)

Attached: D2HcLRvUYAA1Lk3.png orig.png (550x635, 223K)

Scans never.

Attached: Dy96Wp8U8AADmVE.jpg (833x1173, 299K)

Attached: 73794422_p3 BLUED.jpg (800x1078, 397K)

Attached: 1551643526747.png (768x1024, 439K)

So that's where ether is stored

Attached: 75734897_p0.png (1500x1500, 2.67M)

Attached: IMG_20190620_124149.jpg (1628x2048, 253K)

Attached: D-TnvGxVAAAtyc0.jpg orig.jpg (681x944, 86K)

Attached: 72807788_p13.png (530x685, 229K)

Attached: IMG_20190704_125124.jpg (1572x2048, 299K)

UNF

Attached: IMG_20190520_124936.jpg (600x1000, 110K)

Attached: IMG_20190524_070325.jpg (1500x840, 206K)

Attached: 4761c8cb10ed73b4d2a22138552fae02.jpg (4000x6000, 3.18M)

Attached: 75147821_p0.jpg (750x1146, 697K)