Name me a series with a more nonsensical plotline

Name me a series with a more nonsensical plotline.
I'll wait.

Attached: fnayf.jpg (460x215, 84K)

Starting with the obvious one, Kingdom hearts

Attached: Sora.png (1031x668, 402K)

Call of duty zombies. That shit is held together with tooth picks and gum.

You really aren't going to get that far.
Little do you realize that an Australian serial killer building a robot ASMR clown that shoots ice cream out of it's tits to kill kids with a giant claw in her stomach far exceeds anything Kingdom Hearts has.

Attached: cdi link.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Damn you beat me to it

Zelda only has a nonsensical story because idiots kept trying to force a connected timeline so hard that Nintendo gave up and gave them a half-assed "canon" one that they still argue about.

metal gear solid
kingdom hearts
final fantasy

Dark Souls

No it doesn't. You're painfully underage.

Literally nothing in gaming will ever come close to a man losing, but not really losing (he split himself), but not really, he sent himself back in time to make 13 clones of himself to fuse with, but not really as of last month.

Please stop.

more like kingdom farts lol

I'm a fan of both series (and I don't like the fan bases of either), and there is no way FNaF even comes close to the level of nonsense Kingdom Hearts pulls. You can use that Australian serial killer meme all you want, but at least FNaF doesn't mingle in alternate timelines/time travel, actual worlds vs. data worlds vs. sleeping worlds vs. whatever else I missed. FNaF keeps story hidden to make more meanin gof it later. KH just adds new elements and tries to use those to explain things that were overlooked early on, whihc just adds to more questions than answers. There is probably a series with a more nonsensical story than KH that I'm not aware of though.

FNAF's storyline is actually fairly simple, it's just told in an unclear, disorganized, intentionally-misleading way.

>kingdom hearts has FF shit so that means FF's plotline must be as retarded
most of the games aren't even connected you dunce

>He doesn't know the fucking crazy direction Scott's been taking the series
He's already implied entire dimensions and afterlives that tap into the games themselves through a satanic crocodile linking games together, he can keep up with Nomura at his own pace.

>kingdom hearts has FF shit so that means FF's plotline must be as retarded
Who the fuck even implied this? Who said this anywhere?
How dumb are you?

Reminder that Scott altered his game's lore so that every single game is in fact another game inside the actual universe of Freddy's, with leading truths and lies. All made by himself in that universe, no less.

Easy.

Attached: divine cybermancy.jpg (560x448, 97K)

resident evil

Why, genius punk deconstruction artiste Suda51's Kill The Past stuff.

The Witcher Series

It makes perfect sense, moron. Just follow orders.

Unironically this, and the fact that FF tries to be deeper than it's actually is makes me cringe so hard.

Explain the plotline to me.

An Australian serial killer goes sicko mode on some kids and becomes a living virus with some extremely convoluted lore.

i miss the time where five nights at freddy's didn't have such a retarded story

Attached: 1457556571145.jpg (111x95, 2K)

Sonic is the only correct choice

Same. Fnaf ironically played into the same trap as every other horror franchise. He could be making something new or desolate hope 2 right now and he isn't

what

Basically, there's some alternate dimension that may be Hell called the "flipside". It somehow connects games together, making one thing happen in one game causes shit to happen in another. And at the bottom of it is a fisherman crocodile, who's all but stated to be the series' Satan.

I liked the first FNAF since there was a "at the surface" story that most people could get behind and then the somewhat hidden story if you looked at the posters and whatnot. I feel like it got a littel convoluted with FNAF2 but still acceptable but by the 3rd game they kinda just went crazy with hidden backstories.

FNAF doesn’t keep its story hidden, it just retcons more and more stuff into the series until we have an alcoholic furry running over dogs.

Elder Scrolls

kill yourself you autistic retard

3 made sense if you paid attention to the phone calls and the cutscenes. The main story of the serial killer dying and mummifying inside the suit all clicks by Night 5, and the dead kids moving on while obtuse isn’t integral to the game’s main arc.
In 4 and SL you just get super vague cutscenes and dialogue that doesn’t gel together and was written with the intention you’d have outside discussion, which really hurts SL since it has a greater story focus but still wants vagueness.

1-3 tell a complete story though. 1 establishes the kids and murders, 2 shows the murders and the guy who did it is still on the run, 3 kills the murderer and frees the kids souls.
Everything after is nonsense, this was the real Fnaf ending

Didn't they fix the story with The Silver Eyes in it's own timeline?

Pic related

Attached: 03BD031D-758D-48AC-8093-F372710694CA.png (1920x1080, 598K)

i kill myself if i were you

>tfw the general on /vg/ stopped giving a shit about the lore a year ago and now alternates between shitposting about australian serial killers in the bodies of gamer girls and wanting to fuck a plush rabbit

Attached: 12938419.png (326x286, 123K)

The Silver Eyes is is its own mess, all that got incorporated from it are the names of three characters and maaaybe Afton's backup plan.

Can anyone give a quick rundown on what happened after blops 2? I tuned out completely.

I was listening to the audiobook until Chapter 9 a few months ago, i didn't have any trouble understanding the story up to that point and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Speak up, Jian scum. Can't hear you over your legs breaking.

Don't you mean KingPOOP Farts?

Here.

Attached: hunt down the freeman 2.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

It gets worse and arguably more ridiculous than the games the more you go further.
the previously mentioned asmr clown robot dresses up as a nurse for serial killer father, who's lookin' like the fucking grandma from the chocolate episode of spongebob, and tries fucking the friend of some teen that tried stopping her daddy

lol

Attached: 1497716123235.png (274x385, 130K)

Tape Girl being already possessed is a perfectly viable theory that has significant evidence going for it and was made in seriousness. After Michael and the Doggening, nothing is off the table in FNAF.

Attached: 1503366915328.png (1303x1140, 475K)

They've also convinced themselves that the serial killer's car is possessed by his wife, since nobody else could be his wife.

There's also Ballora, and the person that sent in the parts for Help Wanted that had Afton on them.

Can't be the titty ballerina. She wouldn't be that unimportant.

She has some weird lines in UCN that seem directed at specifically William and is the only adult animatronic in the games, though if she was the wife it would've been a part of PS.

this
Blazblue
Any game where alternate universes are important to the main plot really.

bump

>the Doggening
The what?

A theory that the fucked up tranny fox clown robot from 2 was possessed by a dog instead of a dead kid.

Attached: 921734912734123.png (372x334, 136K)

Nintendo is trying to connect them
Now too

Oh yeah, Man, FNAF got so retarded that it's hard to keep track of all the retardation.

It's a wild ride honestly.
The longer you stay on, the more insane it gets. And there's no exits.

/thread

Metal Gear isnt that hard to understand, the games are just out of chronological order

The weirdest thing about this to me is the the FNaF dev is apparently a really devout Christian. Not that Christians can only make "Christian" games that are explicitly about Jesus or anything, but I don't see that sort of worldview at all displayed in this story.