When the joy cons are attached like this, it is the most comfortable controller ever designed. Perfect size...

When the joy cons are attached like this, it is the most comfortable controller ever designed. Perfect size, fits perfectly in your hands and perfect spacing of buttons

Attached: 2B1A2BB7-471A-473A-9871-062F3B06B350.png (380x380, 129K)

What kind of baby hands did god curse you with

I cannot play Tetris with that configuration.
My brain goes fucking stupid and I slow down to an absurd degree.

t. gorilla fisted ameriglob who needs a big boi OG Xbox controller for big bois like himself

this controller is way too small for me

>handlets

Wrong

It's ok
Better then the ds4 but pretty much everything is

Detached Joy-cons is the most comfortable way to play for me.

"Adding ergonomics to something makes it better!"
Holy fuck man

This is the trend with Sony. With every new console the controllers are getting worse.

haven't tried it, but doesn't look very comfortable. just a rounded square

>Perfect size, fits perfectly in your hands and perfect spacing of buttons
Literally all wrong

I have relatively long fingers, so it's not very comfortable, especially the shoulders. If we're talking peak ergonomics, that goes undeniably to the wii u gamepad

It doesn’t look comfortable, but it is surprisingly comfortable.

>curse
I'm blessed.

No.

Anyone else struggle to use gyro aiming with this setup? Aiming in Breath of the Wild and Splatoon was a nightmare using these. Don't have the same issue with the pro controller.

>battery life is ass
>have to buy accessory to connect and charge controllers off the tablet
>$70 for an alternate controller

The ultimate controller

Attached: 170452C0-F647-45F4-865C-3A829A4210D8.jpg (650x650, 119K)

Sure, if you're a child or a manlet.

>drifts

if you a gat

I've never tried it. It makes more sense to use the individual joy cons for gyro since there is more freedom of movement

Above average build quality and the worst battery life of any first party controller. I subjectively think their button placement makes no sense at all
So all things considered it's a wired controller that pretends to be in the same league as the switch pro

You know, studies suggest that men with small hands tend to have small genitalia as well.

but they've only ever had 2 controllers

The middle button is too big in my opinion for something with little function.

its an awful design have you ever even used an xbox one controller?

Does this feel good? Kind of a weird shape

Attached: 3512138F-5513-4C33-9481-0FB825FBC4EE.jpg (1023x796, 64K)

Post hands and dick.

It's alright but it's small and the tiny assymetrical sticks makes certain minigames a bitch. Some of the rapid-action shitting minigames in the Fractured But Whole are prone luckfuckery if you get a weird dual-stick challenge.

Yes. The d pad feels awful, the buttons a bit too spaced out and the buttons don’t feel responsive enough

its surprisingly ergonomic, supported by the padding on the grips

It's nice. The only hard thing to adjust to was the large buttons

the dpad and triggers are so awful, sticks are okay

JoyCons are unironically some of the worst controllers ever made. It baffles me how the same company that made the godlike Pro Controllers produced this garbage.

I hate the share and option buttons. stupid shit, but otherwise it's pretty good.

Joycons in grip are no good for me. pro controller is perfect

My hands always go numb after a while when i use the joycons, handheld, with the crappy controller or with the straps, it doesn't matter.
The HD rumble was supposed super accurate but its a shitty gimmick that doesn't even work that well,
they havent even bothered to port Wii games, which the R joycon is capable to emulate
That together with the horrible shoulder buttons, non analog triggers, terrible design flaws like the drifting joystick and terribly high price make the joycons probably the worst controller in nintendo's history

For me it's the opposite. I can't play Tetris with the Pro Controller because of the shit D-pad that reads all my movements wrong. I have to use the Joy-Con because all the directional inputs are separate buttons.

The ultimate controller

Attached: 285DDEA0-03DC-4260-86DC-035B3762CB7A.jpg (704x299, 24K)

The HD rumble is very accurate in every game I've experienced it, desu

>worst controller in Nintendo history
The N64 and Wii U say high

N64 was literally perfect.

Found the octopus

>left hand
>114 buttons
>right hand
>3 buttons plus some waggling
Seems lopsided and gimmicky to me

Attached: 1551135115899.png (384x384, 109K)