What's your favorite job in Final Fantasy?

What's your favorite job in Final Fantasy?

For me, it's Black Mage. Eh casts Flare and doesn't afraid of anything.

Attached: file.png (373x459, 182K)

>he works in video games

>try to relax with a video game
>forced to get a job

>Eh casts Flare and doesn't afraid of anything
God damn kids, back in my day we fucked shit up by casting NUKE.

Attached: bl-mage.png (220x220, 1K)

For me.... ninja

Attached: 1516366959084.jpg (167x238, 18K)

my favorite job is metroid

I'm a fan of blue mages, though in practice they're often underwhelming. I like the idea of gaining access to new abilities through experience, and turning that against your enemies - especially when they're wild and thematic effects representative of the monsters they come from.

Dragoon. Polearms are cool, and jumping is also cool.

My favorite class in Final Fantasy is Cloud

are freelancers just neets?

Dragon has always been the best class
Dont know if it counts as final fantasy but Exorcist from Bravely Second is my real favorite

Attached: BS_Geist_Grace.png (622x698, 301K)

Top tier tastes lads. Dragoons are the best job in FF. Kane, Cid, Freya, fuck Kimhari, Aranea, MOTHER FUCKING ESTINIEN. All kino characters

Attached: o8cl9vg8ez631.jpg (1334x2073, 962K)

ninjas

sneed mage

Blue mages, too bad you don't see them in modern FF games

Kimahri is fucking brutal if built properly, one of the most useful characters throughout the game and stone breath ends encounters full stop

Even the speedrun strats for the game make heavy usage of him

I just like to punch shit

Attached: d6ceb90b5d7c728b7f10c301862bcbb7.jpg (579x640, 54K)

>fuck Kimahri
Why you gotta do Kimahri like that, man? He's got adaptability and freedom in sphere grid leveling. Yuna's first, best, and most loyal protector. That runt respect redemption arc. Plus he fucking jumps like you want. Top tier character.

Attached: clip_image008_0005.jpg (275x210, 10K)

I got my wizard hat on and I'm lookin' somethin' vicious~
All the ladies call me Lucky 'cause I'm magically delicious~

Kimahri's the best character in X just from his lack of dialogue alone.

>blue mage
>can only use blue magic as a limit break

Attached: 1513204371671.jpg (480x480, 56K)

Honestly it's more of his narrative place in the story I don't like. I feel like that strong silent protector type is filled better by both Auron and Lulu.

I've never really given him the time of day in combat honestly. I'm sure he's great, but I just never found a consistent spot for him in my team

Scholar, and not the gay fairy ones FFXIV has, even 4 heroes of light had a more interesting scholar class

This is a fair assessment. He feels really tacked on and doesn't do much in regards to the narrative, I get what they were going for with him but you can still write a "quiet, strong" character as an active part of your story. There's a few points where he does act and participate (and it's the right way to do it, usually by interposing himself or something) but it's not enough focus to give him a meaningful presence.

Try him if you play the game again, though, he's pretty fun to build.

Yeah I remember him jumping in unprompted on a few occasions, usually to save Yuna if I remember correctly. He was a fine character,just needed a bit more to do for my tastes.

Also as said, he has a lot of Blue Mage attributes and honestly that's my least favorite FF job. So that's why I never really gave him a chance. I'll probably pick up the Switch port one of these days. I'll give him a try then

I'm sorry--it's Dragoon.

In XIV, people expect much less from you and are easily impressed. It's the perfect job for lazy phoneposters such as myself--and of course, let's not forget about the Artifact gear (5.0's in pic related).

Attached: h0o3e1vjh6131.png (2000x1500, 1.33M)

I like Dragon Knights, but I don't like the Kain aesthetic.

>not liking perhaps the only iconic FF Job Class that doesn't use magic

Attached: 1563186735448.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Cid is great. Freya is great. I just think Kain's look is ugly as hell and I don't like that it's become the default Dragon Knight style.

Overdesigned crap is WHAT I LIVE FOR, user, I mean, that's the entire reason why I'm trying to keep Versus alive in the first place. It would've been Nomura's feature creep magnum opus.

That aside, thoughts on Aranea (AKA pic related)?

Attached: shook.jpg (720x928, 391K)

Black mage because they are CUTE.
Dragoons are also cool.

Honestly my favorite part of FFXV. She was a really cool character. And I'm very very said her DLC won't be coming out

At least she was in a game once, unlike my girl. ;_______________;

Attached: This was layer 13 in Photoshop.png (1280x720, 767K)

summoners are lit

Red Mage of course. Sword skill, both white and black magic, kickass hat and boots. Always a welcome addition to any party.

Attached: 70bd40cfa34632bb52bc1aeebc9dd21e.png (812x983, 413K)

Considering how 15 turned out, this seems more a blessing than a blunder.

i like black mage because hes cute and cool. i love big hats and magic