WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PS2? I'VE SEARCHED EVERY BIN, EVERY CLOSET, EVERY NOOK IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN HOUSE...

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PS2? I'VE SEARCHED EVERY BIN, EVERY CLOSET, EVERY NOOK IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN HOUSE. IT'S BEEN MISSING FOR A FUCKING YEAR. WHERE COULD IT BE? HOW COULD IT JUST VANISH LIKE THIS? I WANT TO PLAY SPIDERMAN 2 SO FUCKING BAD!

Attached: ANGRY.png (445x334, 269K)

just be urself

just emulate bro

you realise allcaps threads autosage right? Also just buy a new PS2, they are cheap, damn.

Your mom sold it

>tfw bought a PS2 from a brick and mortar a few weeks ago on the spot because I had some cash to blow
>realize I could have saved like 90 bucks by getting one on EBay
>my unit sounds like a hairdryer on medium
fuckkkkkkkkkkk

you "friend" stole it last time he visited

>tfw actually threw it away a year ago
it wasn't working so well anymore and didn't care enough to fix it when I've come to prefer emulation even though it's not perfect

it’s easily in the attic

i remember buying an unopened PS2 from a gamestop for like 30$ 5 years ago. how can you be spending so much that you could have saved 90$?

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY COPY OF WORMS 2 OPEN WARFARE ON THE NINTENDO DS I LOST THAT FUCKING THING LITERALLY 12 YEARS AGO

>$90 for a ps2

Attached: IMG_0748.jpg (498x320, 27K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TV REMOTE, I SWEAR I HAD IT ON THE COUCH LIKE A MINUTE AGO

Have you looked inside your fake vagina sweetie? You probably used it for your last dilation.

Your stepdad sold it to me for 50$
Thanks about that

I spent a total of 150 for a slimline and 7 games. It was pretty shit but I’m an anxious and nervous wreck in retail stores so I feel really awkward when I try to buy shit by myself and I usually end up overspending

It's okay, you'd probably get a disc read error anyways.

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 35K)

The real PS2 was the friends you made along the way

Be sure to look between the cushions, under the coffee table and in the dish washer as well

Holy shit what the fuck. I bought an original one with a load of extra stuff for £20 in 2009 and a slim one for £5 in 2016. How did you spend that much people were literally throwing them away a few years ago.

>I’m an anxious and nervous wreck in retail stores so I feel really awkward when I try to buy shit by myself and I usually end up overspending

Attached: 1562910164045.jpg (303x335, 85K)

>Have PS2 but can't find its cords

Attached: 1475555778620.gif (264x240, 2.37M)

moms garage sale, along with all of your mtg cards

since a lot of them broke (and sony dropped official repairs) and PS3 gave up on BC around that time, I'd imagine they'll keep rising.

I’ll probably just use it for another week and then use the exchange warranty to return it and use the store credit for something else like Switch games or whatever

emulators are free

PS2 component and composite cables are like 8 bucks on amazon dude

Kek

take a shower

>have a strong pc that can play virtually any ps2 game
>still go back to my old slim ps2 to play the classics
Nostalgia is a strong tool

if you're still living in mom's house she either sold it or threw it out. Mine got rid of my rockband 3 drumkit when I moved out, and I've always regretted not taking it with me

nigger I bought a hacked slim for $10 like 3 years ago, how do you fuck up this hard

Also emulation is an objective abomination

>tfw just output emulation output to a CRT TV in native res / software and haven't even been able to tell the difference with a real PS2 for the majority of a games

>150 for a ps2
you are a fucking retard and that store is a ripoff
I can get a PS3 for cheaper than that