What the fuck? It looks good. Bros?

youtu.be/dH5_QRLL0Vo
What the fuck? It looks good. Bros?

Attached: 954893BA-AA2A-4526-A461-E65A9C097129.jpg (1920x1301, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0PHQAKOq6kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good god this looks so boring and generic. How would you not get tired of this after a few rounds? It’s like the most basic boring shit for people with ADD

>playing cod for the multiplayer

Attached: 1522588171690.gif (800x430, 564K)

this but unironically. tiny cubes maps with 4 players and insta kill. t-thanks i guess.

How much do you wanna bet they still use idTech 3?

The story ended perfectly with MW3 why the fuck would they continue it?

They didn't continue it, did you watch the trailer? It's basically a reboot of original MW with a new storyline.

the view bob is fucking atrocious
i dont know if it's because im getting old but holy shit i can't stomach it
that said, this looks like that map from cod ghosts that i believe was called "prison break"
that is all it looks like. maybe slightly better lighting effects
actually the lighting effects are pretty good. good job, infinity ward

>playing cod for the singleplayer

Dont you get enough american propaganda hamfisted into your every day life?

>12 year olds that played modern warfare are 24 this year

Attached: 1549557858923.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

>this looks like that one map from cod ghosts I believe
>maybe slightly better lighting effects
>actually nevermind the lighting effects are pretty good
pure boomer speech

>4 people running at each other and shooting (with controllers) for who knows how many rounds over and over again
>do this for an entire year until you have to pay 60 bucks to do it all again

Attached: 1525710894663.jpg (1080x1080, 62K)

Looks even more boring than usual since they're showing it off with this wankfest 2v2 mode.

>CoD has SP worth giving a fuck about

i also REALLY don't like how the acog reticle plays around in the scope
i actually just went to my bedroom and checked because i thought i was going insane, but it does kind of do that, but physically could never do that if you have a fixed head position, which you do in an fps game because you're looking at a fucking monitor. that is so unnatural and jarring that this isn't even nitpicky. i like cod games and always will.
i am gen x. so basically a boomer. i am pretty close to a boomer in spirit, so kudos for noticing. the lighting effects are pretty good, though. you have to grant that

>wankfest 2v2 mode
yes this is a very bizarre choice

>Start a new singleplayer game until you finish it . Wait a while and buy another singleplayer game for 60 bucks and do it all again

Nice logic

every singleplayer game I buy tends to be a unique and interesting experience as long as I've picked a good one, same goes for other multiplayer games (which last longer)
COD has been the same thing for a decade plus.

it looks gay

That’s why you don’t buy COD every year, dumbass. You buy one after a while and when they’ve made enough changes and thematic mixups to make the game and the multiplayer modes worth it, then you wait like another 5 years or so

Yep, that's me

Attached: 1562448583978.png (500x500, 248K)

i do like the action on the service revolver
and the audio and whatever it's called. viewkick i think. but get a load of that fucking reload speed hahaha
they were pitching this as 2 real4u and we just get the same stupid cod game. i am ashamed that this surprises me, and also it will be a day-one buy, no doubt

Attached: 1478752156481.jpg (600x656, 71K)

Imagine the absolute degeneracy of playing console shooters, and with a fucking controller no less

Attached: 41586_2001_Article_BF35098149_Fig1_HTML.jpg (600x770, 52K)

I genuinely surprised. It actually doesn't look like COD anymore, more like siege or something. Took them what, almost a decade to get rid of those godawful view models, reused animations and weapon sounds?

>Bros
how to spot a shill on the fly

So remove the teamwork from Counterstrike since it's just you and one other person doing random fucking shit

Remove the build strategy from Siege because it's all randomly allocated

Oh and remove the actual fucking objective from CS/Siege because fucking children playing CoD aren't going to care about the actual fucking objective

I swear to god if it's just another CoD with 2 factions I'm gonna swear off this series. It might be such s trivial thing, but I miss looking at more than 3 character models and hearing more than 1 generic steve Blum wannabe announcer

youtu.be/0PHQAKOq6kM

I mean did no one like killing chinks in Blops 2?

Attached: ErenKino.jpg (1075x919, 243K)

nothing appears to be added or removed. i have played a grip-ton of cod, and this is just a cod game with some visual tweaks.
i can say for sure though that in cod you never play the objective. it's the wrong thing to do, by design. no matter what, you go for kills and get the streaks going and that's how you win any game mode. doing that is the actual objective, so you are playing the objective. it's just how the game is

I like how the guns actually seem like they pack a punch or are powerful. The problem I had with the COD games in future settings was that the guns always seemed like pea shooters, or sounded meh when shooting. I could feel the impact in this video.

The revolver tho

am i missing something or does this look the same as all the other ones

I want co op single player

Looks fun. There's actually a lack of MP games where you just shoot shit in semi-realistic fashion instead of all this derivative moba shit. Sometimes you just want to hop in and shoot some people without worrying about meta trash

>Activision is now rehashing a series of rehashes for the next generation of faggots
This is so fucking lazy, yet they'll make gorillions of the game alone
Consolekeks have no standards

RISE UP

All it got is a animation update.
It's not worth its asking price.

Whoever buys this (on release) is a nipple!

then it wouldn't be single player

Attached: 1516050442919.jpg (615x456, 42K)

Fuck

Attached: 1558568955799.jpg (323x326, 16K)

apparently there two "super factions" with different militaries/pmc across the globe
it's been confirmed by some youtube shill who played the multiplayer that there will be more than two announcers

most don't
this one works
i did an accidental discharge last year in my truck with the windows up and there are no words for what that does to your ears. i always want fps games to get the volume right. the way it cracks
i am not aware of any shooter that has gotten it right. if you know of one, please let me know

looks like any modern shooter released in the past 5 year to me.

Everyone LAUGH!
LAUGH AT THE RETARD!!!

Attached: edge.jpg (1900x1351, 2.21M)

>there will be more than two announcers
any big niggers?

>accidental discharge last year in my truck
That's odd; it's usually in my pants.

>UI is garbagio
>just this clip shows how CoD isn't defined by anything anymore and can be mistaken for any other FPS

looks good yeah

>he doesn't drive nude

Attached: 1517709921502.png (677x483, 961K)

there was a snoop dog dlc you could buy and it would replace the voice lines. no joke. this was one of the cods a few years ago
and i get called a boomer and i wouldn't even approach the thought of making a joke that is this much boomer

>playing cod

>CoD defines the modern military shooter
>every other series copies it
>CoD continues being CoD
>WOW COD HAS NO IDENTITY OF ITS OWN YOU CAN FIND ALL OF THIS IN ALL THE COPYCATS NOW

Attached: 1563498544210.jpg (1024x512, 66K)

>give cod4 remastered a whirl
>play domination
>no one bothers taking the points
What’s their problem?

You only want to control two points so you can spawn trap the enemy at the third, because they will be forced to spawn there every time

Is there going to be a battle royale mode? I can't wait to watch my favourite streamer play it

Do you even know what ADD means? dumbass, you got it the other way around. if it would be full of flashy superfluous crap, it would be for people with add who constantly need bells and whistles and numbers and shit onscreen to be entertained.

Wow, the new Insurgency patch looks really great!

Attached: 1532041229273.jpg (1796x1530, 887K)

Does the carpet match the drapes?

>guy doesn't know what a fucking slide release is

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u6.jpg (875x1000, 112K)

Yeah I know that, I mean they’ll not even attempt to take flags at all. Just run past A/C at the start and go no where near B.