This is the only unironic masterpiece of 2010s

This is the only unironic masterpiece of 2010s

Attached: Bloodborne - Box Art.png (1347x1600, 3.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGcdHLVWTa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You. Sex. Now.

It's pretty good
You. Me. Sex. Now.

more like nigger piece of the decade go fuck yourself sonnyger botw blows that nigger shit out of the water fuck you nigger

I'd argue it and New Vegas are for sure, honestly there's probably more but I can't think of any. The only other recent game I've gotten invested into was Yakuza 0

Witcher 3

Dilate.

DarkSoul is better

>couldn't even get the most GOTYs
It's had way less work put into it than dark souls 1. Only reason it gets praised so much is because it's an exclusive

If you truly believed it was a masterpiece, you would want it to go multiplat so everyone could experience it. But you know the second that happens, Bloodborne will be outed for the mediocre souls shit that it is and won't get its dicked sucked for being exclusive anymore. Don't make me timestamp my Ps4

>chalice dungeons
>framerate
>game length
>blood gems
the games far from perfect and can get really fucking annoying on second or third playthroughs. chalice dungeons should've been account based, not character based

*blocks your path*

Attached: The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim_cover.png (250x342, 120K)

Attached: boxart.png (1117x1117, 508K)

See I can accept the abstract stuff in Bloodborne's story but I can't accept Ciri having god powers and not doing anything useful with them like bringing back a gun from cyberpunk land.

This edgy zoomshit can stay on its containment console

>chalice dungeons should've been account based, not character based
what the fuck?

Imagine not having to the same 8 dungeons every time, on every character to unlock FRCs.

What's too hard to understand?

not even the best game of its year :)

Attached: 1560335392866.jpg (510x510, 173K)

Eh it would be nice but it would allow people to dive straight in to FRCs and farm for the best gems right at the beginning of the game

youtube.com/watch?v=mGcdHLVWTa4

*This is the only PS4 game of the 2010s.

Sorry OP, but it's not very good:
Sekiro > DS3 > DS >>>>>>>>> Bloodborne >DS2

Best game I've ever played. It has its issues and there's some things I'd change about it like the performance and chalice dungeons. It's not a perfect game and not everybody is going to like it and that's fine. I fucking adore it and nobody can change my opinion of it.

>Best game I've ever played.
Stopped reading right there

I don't get how you say this when it's inferior to DARK SOULS in pretty much every respect.

Thanks for letting me know, friend

Attached: 1537916882412.gif (147x154, 565K)

Kino decade

Attached: 374847262837.jpg (2560x1920, 1.72M)

me too man

Seething pc cuck. Saging this thread because I already see where this is going.

is not masterpiece

The Last of us

If it wasn't a PS4 exclusive, literally no one would care. I had the luxury of getting to play through it for free but if I had to buy a 300 dollar system to play one single game I'm sure I'd praise it to high heavens too.

>If it wasn't a PS4 exclusive, literally no one would care. I had the luxury of getting to play through it for free but if I had to buy a 300 dollar system to play one single game I'm sure I'd praise it to high heavens too.

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: 257638572.png (850x850, 63K)

>I wonder who's behind this post

Attached: 1534410204632.png (480x561, 108K)

Ironic post since only a Fortnite loving zoomer would have taste so undeveloped and shit enough to enjoy Zoomerborne.

every mainstream From game except DaS2 and 3 is better than BB

This is the only unironic masterpiece of 2010s.

Attached: 633125.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Possibly based but definitely redpilled

Bloodborne was way more expensive game than any dark souls game. On terms of details in story sound and art it's all-around superior.

If it was multiplayer there would not be japstudio involved, therefore it would be mediocre.

Best thing in Witcher are dialogue trees all the other stuff pretty much sucks.

And DotA 2 is only game worth of PC on 2010

Dark Souls is also great
Bloodborne is more of Majora's Mask whereas Dark Souls is OoT

Attached: KINO.jpg (5760x3240, 1.69M)

Shit taste, sekiro is nice little game with good combat but pretty much every way worse than bb

Reminder that all the "Is this the greatest game ever made" Bloodborne threads are made by the same guy and posted around the same time every single day.

If you understand the details of the story and world it really could be but if you are insightless nigger it's not. Guess what are you

Read the post again

He’s our hero

I bet he's Mexican too. Goddamn Mexicans

>still butthurt that Sekiro stoke your thunder

Lmao imagine being a snoyboy

Bloodborne is good, but RDR2 is the best game of all time in my humble and obviously not infallible opinion.

I want it to go multiplat so I can platinum it again, this time in 60 FPS.

Best game of the 2010s overall by far.

Prove me wrong. It took kino samurai games to another level

Attached: 1553083282217.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

Attached: image.png (1600x800, 2.52M)

We don’t speak about DS2, it’s the greatest failure of the bunch.

Do larpers think sex has a healing effect on the mind?

Most overrated sure. Story was by the numbers but well executed. Game play was shite, no reason I shouldn’t be able to beat Clicker with my fist, and the gun sway was inexcusable.

NETFLIX ADAPTATION
BLACK MAN WHITE WOMAN
ROMANCE PLOT

at least its OST is kino

True, but this decade was pretty shit though.

is this the daily BOTW cope thread?

Attached: 1560911181566.jpg (750x745, 73K)