Achuta

Achuta.

Attached: twi.jpg (474x592, 34K)

What the fuck was the VA direction like for these games? Imagine the scene in the recording studio.

Attached: CrFgvTO.jpg (680x596, 32K)

Gesundheit

Attached: Keepuna Bonanakeechu.jpg (700x668, 104K)

Bless you.

give me ONE, ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T reinstall and play it again

Attached: 1562049970545.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

[The creature stares at you]

Peragus.

Alternatively,
Underwater fish mission

>"Why don't you learn some Galactic Basic, you nerf-herder!"

Attached: MISSION.jpg (1254x1994, 278K)

>Underwater fish mission
I like it. It's not long enough to get annoying for me.

____________One______________

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7K)

god kotor1 was retarded

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Is he the worst companion in all of RPGs?

Attached: 6589392.png (515x510, 389K)

Can you kill him with cheats the first time you meet him?

One of the more useless, but he’s interesting enough

HK-47 outclasses him in firepower and T3 or even the PC can stomp him in repair and computer. The droid scrambling ability is useless by the time you get him because you can already steamroll any droids with your lightsaber alone. A fantastic character concept and delightfully dramatic voice actor, but wasted on a technically bankrupt companion.

Pleb status: filtered

meant for

Attached: index.jpg (193x262, 9K)

I just finished a playthrough of Kotor2 and it's just not as good as I remembered
The droid planet is fucking awful, don't install it if possible
The sections where you have to play characters other than your own are awful, fighting Sion with Atton took like 30 minutes for me because I didn't use him at all and I could basically only do damage with grenades
There's far too much combat at once and then lengthy talking only and exploration sections, I don't know if this is a deliberate design decision or if they just couldn't do it better but it doesn't mesh well
The whole endgame section also felt incredibly rushed though I guess that's to be expected with Obsidian games
>kreia exposition serves as the ending
Who thought this was a good idea?

The most redeeming thing about this game is definitely Atris and her cutiemaidens

i don't know

the restored content mod does an equal amount of harm and good for the game, there's so many needless fights and awkward scenes/lines of dialogue added to the game

I can only imagine how it's like without the RCM though, the game already feels barebones in some parts and that is super weird because it's a pretty long game despite that
And what the fuck happened with Korriban? How did they make the best part about 1 into the single most boring planet in 2?

No. He's invincible in the first encounter. You can only kill him just before you leave taris.

You can blast through Peragus though. And you can skip it all together if you’re on PC.

korriban was rushed and reused from the first game because they didn't have enough time to implement the droid planet (which is where you were originally meant to meet vash)

>make 2 completely rushed and garbage planets, one not even in the final release, instead of just one GOOD planet
It's a damn shame

>fighting Sion with Atton took like 30 minutes
>could basically only do damage with grenades
you missed the point. the reason the game pits sion against your longest serving party member is to test how you built him over the course of the game. you are supposed to get him hooked up with the force long before that point. you get three other party members with this opportunity as well so there's really no excuse.

granted kotor1 didn't care at all about your party and tsl carries over its spoiling you with the auto-level system but kreia flat out tells you that you need to pay more attention to your build this time around. i suggest thinking about it more and trying again on the opposite alignment
damn shame indeed. if it weren't for lucasarts the game probably would have had a full year of extra development that would have fixed everything

Attached: tumblr_njjarmvj7T1tk5vs9o2_500.jpg (500x667, 81K)

Yeah it feels like they went through every single deleted thing and added them to the game, regardless of whether it was cut for lack of time, or pacing, or shit gameplay. It makes the game feel really cluttered, especially shit like the HK battles where they just copypasted the same encounter over and over because one dev mentioned in an interview once that they wanted to have the droids stalk you. Or the mercenary vs settler battle on Dantooine which adds needless combat against faceless mooks on an already combat-heavy planet and STILL doesn't affect the outcome of the situation compared to just having a cutscene play.

>fighting Sion with Atton
That's a mod. In base TSL you only fight him twice and the first time it's your PC and two party members you selected, while the latter is at the very end.

>complains about quality of cut content
why do you think it was cut? the thing about hks though is spot on. the buildup to the first encounter on telos is legitimately spooky. after two or three times though it just gets frustrating and dumb like the constant dark jedi attacks in k1

*ahem ahem*
EEE WANA BOTA

Attached: Twisted Rancor Trio.jpg (493x621, 163K)

Nobody should ever play base tsl again now that rcm exists.

why does his forehead look like a naked headless women ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WANT TO FEEL THE MAGIC OF STAR WARS AGAIN

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 21K)

A common misconception, not supported by facts.

De wanna wanga

to be fair, they only had to record about 4 lines from 3 different actors, so it would've been over pretty fast

OOH TEENY

He's a cool character but there is literally no reason to put him in the party.
Kreia is pretty much essential, and I like Atton too much. And there's plenty of runner-ups, Visas, Mandalore, HK-47.

Peragus is the best part though

How did he survive the bombing of Taris?

From what you've been describing I've become even surer that I don't want it. I do use a few small restoration mods that comprise it, though.

Yeah like is there even consistency between certain words in the KOTOR languages or is it all just gibberish.

THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME

Attached: 16C55C89-90E2-4183-9B7F-2EF733D01295.jpg (1104x1802, 633K)

in the subtitles there are some consistent terms like "schutta," basically "cunt," but the actual voiceover is gibberish. sometimes they might throw in some recognizable words like with gluupor from the genoharadan or that Hutt on taris talking about bendak starkiller too

FALLEN

Attached: img-91.png (373x460, 208K)

I recall an interview with Steve Blum (voice of the Niktos, maybe some others) and he said it was all pretty much just gibberish. Also the Rakata only had one or two voiced lines that they used for literally everything. The other aliens had dialogue such as (angry), (sad), and (default), which the devs just put in certain places.
So no, there's no consistency. Except for that one hutt on Taris.

fukus

Attached: Kreia.png (669x678, 437K)

You were deafened.

Attached: D6B182A4-CF52-48B2-AAA8-1425C1127D42.png (1023x564, 1.02M)

imagine getting jumped by a pack of gand and you here one of them say ee ta wok wok wa to to

Attached: 1447942410900.png (590x250, 62K)

>trying to min-max atton, still at level 4
>trying to min-max mira, still at level 6
>leave everything to T3
This part of the game was.... difficult.

This bit was so tedious

Khaaaaaa...

>craft 99 explosive/plasma rockets at visquis' place
>turn on solo mode and one-shot everything

Attached: Miraconcept.jpg (1024x1500, 96K)

Doing this side quest and decrypt sith pass card on Manaan made me realize how brainlet I am.

Attached: 20190714003125_1.jpg (2560x1440, 553K)

high-level math will never, ever be helpful in real life, but at least it helped me save Tanis and hack into a manaan terminal.

And you were retarded since you were born.

Attached: K2_00005.png (1280x1024, 1.28M)

How the fuck are you supposed to win at Pazaak?
The AI always pulls 20 if I stand at less than 20.

>standing
>ever
you have +/- cards for a reason, user

It's literally pay to win. Buy better cards and remove inferior cards from current deck. Start with large values (+5 and such), then just keep replacing regular + or - cards with +/- cards. Then add golden and so forth. Eventually you can only be beaten by someone with comparably insanely minmaxed deck by AI plays a bit too cautiosuly and too boldly at the same time (i.e. not smart enough).

basically what
said, but only ever play subtract cards unless it will get you exactly to 20 without a tie. the object of the game is to prolong it as long as you can so as to make the opponent run out of cards. most importantly, make sure to f4 quicksave before every important match. pazaak is about being cheap and cheating like a motherfucker. good luck

Attached: 300.jpg (300x194, 13K)

It's fucking rigged in kotor 1. Don't even bother.

Attached: Mooto shaka-paka.png (241x391, 8K)

Do you need to have a lightsaber equipped to use lightsaber forms?

He was blown clear.

>

Attached: 12746466.png (500x425, 241K)

I fucking hate this image so goddamn much.

The great thing is that all spieces say the same words, they just sound different. There are some instances of unique alien "dialogue" where they say names, like Kleepor.

Gluupor wonki.

I'm playing through the first one again now for the first time in 9 years and it's really a struggle. I don't know if I'm looking forward to the second one. I only played it when it first came out and didn't finish it. I just remember it being very grey and ugly, even back then.

I had one that would be a palette cleanser, but it died. Or something.

Was he supposed to be intimidating in any way? Game tries to portray him as badass, minor boss of Tatooine arc but I can't treat such manlet seriously. His design doesn't help him either.

Attached: when will they learn.jpg (595x299, 65K)