He's in and Banjo isn't

He's in and Banjo isn't.

Banjokes, explain yourselves. How could one measly trailer end up possibly validating your little "victory" so much? After all, you still have quite a ways to go before you can officially declare your territory.

>Banjo-Kazooie isn't even playable on your Switch and won't be for awhile. Go on and open it. You can't purchase him.
>The vocal minority of the fucking diaper boomers won't convince investors to launch Banjo-Threeie into production.
>He's still an irrelevant cereal mascot.
>Most of you probably never even played it and are just here for rosterfagging.
>He's still nowhere near as popular as Minecraft, even after all the hype on June 11th.
>Banjo's original team failed to live up to expectations with Yooka-Layee's kickstarter.
>Banjo's last game was still Nuts and Bolts.
>Never.
>Ever.

You cannot contest this. There's a legitimate chance Banjo could be cut and replaced with Steve by the next direct. I have insider info from Microsoft saying they're reconsidering, and frankly you all need to cope and seethe. It's over. You all lost.

We're another day closer to Steve (Yes, the Steve from Minecraft) into getting into Smash Ultimate while your dumb bear and bird get to sit in the silo and rot forever eating pizza.

Get. Over. It.

Attached: 3ea.png (680x680, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=akMjMxXEpTY
mediafire.com/file/j17bfrcj1bdizzp/Steve.rar/file
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bros.... should we tell him..

>lelddit spacing
neck yourself

fuck off you worthless retard

Is that the best argument you can think of to contest my intellect? Man, you Banjofags really know how to pick 'em.

Attached: 7c5.png (939x690, 624K)

Attached: 1563023207488.png (630x441, 224K)

This is like your little brother loving a meme so much he constantly talks about it long after it stopped being funny or relevant.

This shit is getting sad. Find a new meme.

Attached: 1539000553368.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Steveposting would be better if it was low effort Steve fucking kazooie memes or something. The fact these discord faggots have to larp this hard is pathetic.

You're right. Banjo isn't in. Yet.

I don't even give a fuck about smash or banjo but you need to fucking stop. Go back to shitposting about politics and twitter screencaps for fuck's sake, even that's more creative than this shit.

Attached: mfw.png (848x900, 348K)

Steve isn't in and Banjo is. Cope and seethe, cuckold

Attached: stevecucked.png (245x463, 195K)

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day after Steve (yes, this default placeholder skin from minecraft) got BTFO! Make sure to press "L" to laugh at stevefags while they are still in denial.

>But there are 2 slots left.
Nintendo WONT choose default skin from FOTM game (not to mention skin that has 0 impact in his own franchise) over loved video game characters like Crash, Spyro, Geralt, Doomguy or Rash.
Goombas and toads matter more in mario games than Steve matters in minecraft.

>But it was just a joke. Guys it wasn't serious...
Your goddamn tantrum over banjo in smash is documented.
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
Deal with it

Attached: n2ti1v.jpg (2047x1303, 2.01M)

>>Banjo-Kazooie isn't even playable on your Switch and won't be for awhile. Go on and open it. You can't purchase him.

Attached: fighters-pass.png (248x248, 64K)

Alright then, if you're all so confident then I'd like to see some video footage of you personally playing as Banjo in your copy of Ultimate.

Go ahead. Prove to me you've "won" and then we'll start talking. No showing the trailer. I want footage. Your own footage. If you can't provide that, then you need to cope and seethe.

Attached: 29c.png (960x960, 781K)

NOO I WAS IN. WHY WOULD THEY CANCEL A LITERALLY WHO CHARACTER FOR THE MOST SELLING VIDEO GAME OF ALL TIME!

Attached: 81A8EFBDD4E94FF18BFCC5EC646F28A2.png (960x540, 551K)

>"They'd go back on a reveal trailer for the sake of my meme for sure despite the fact that it's never been done before and would piss off everyone but ironic Steveposters"

Attached: 1477335592315.png (325x166, 90K)

Real talk, why the Guh-huck is Banjo playable? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise

Actual iconic characters like Steve (Yes THE Steve from minecraft) who’s game has taken over the world for a decade and has sold millions of copies on every fucking piece of technology going, isn’t. But this ugly Guh-ing bear who has only 5 games, 2 of which weren't even in Japan gets to be playable?

Un-Guh fucking acceptable, you can't seriously defend this

Also NO! You can’t just show me the shitty trailer, his gameplay is in early development, that’s early enough to be cancelled and replaced with yours truly!

Do you think your mother is proud of you

Yep.

Attached: 456.gif (502x522, 2.06M)

Even if Banjo launched tomorrow you faggots would just go
>"WELL THERE'S STILL A CHANCE NINTENDO COULD UPDATE SMASH TO REPLACE BANJO WITH STEVE POST-LAUNCH, H-HAHA STEVE (THE STEVE FROM MINEYCRAFTA) IS RELEVANT HE'S IN FOR SURE LOOK AT MY UGLY STEVE RENDER"
Even after the Fighters Pass comes and goes with no Steve you faggots will claim he'll be in in a theoretical Season 2 pass. Even when the Switch is dead and a new Smash is coming out you'll claim him as one of the newcomers in it.
Not because you believe any of this shit, but because you have no way to feel joy unless you're being an ironic rosterfag who so dearly wants to watch people seethe that they were right.

Attached: 1457811119908.jpg (480x305, 46K)

This shit was only funny when Steve still had a chance, now it's just depressing.
>I have insider info from Microsoft saying they're reconsidering
Not this far into development.

First of all yes Minecraft is one of the most popular games.

BUT Steve himself has basically 0impact in minecraft, his only purpose is to be a souless default skin that everyone replaces in less than 2 hours of playing Minecraft(exception are people who play single player on pirated Minecraft just to build some shit).

Minecraft doesn't need Steve at all, Steve can be literally removed and Minecraft won't change(it will be the same) and Steve will be forgotten in few weeks. Removing common enemy like creeper will cause more shit storm.

Meanwhile Banjo Kazooie games have legacy as childhood heroes and one of must play games for N64 retrofags. And bear+bird duo is basically core of these games, they cannot be replaced they cannot be removed otherwise Banjo kazooie games won't be banjo kazooie games.

Great thread

>underpowered
>gimmick
>supposedly a handheld but too large and performs better docked
>dock scratches screen
>cheap, flimsy joycons
>library c
onsisting of rehashes, shovelware, the worst versions of multiplats and kiddie games.
>insufferable, delusional community
>manchildren love it
>system of choice for trannies and the morbidly obese.
>smash tournaments known for being comprised of people with no concept of personal hygiene
>an embarrassment to be seen playing in public
>horrible online, overpriced.
>console is overpriced, very low value in general
>often referred to as several derogatory names, some examples include “cucktendo shitch” or just “shitch”, “Fischer price tablet” or more rarely the “NINtENDO SWItCH” (the lowercase t’s representing the low testosterone of the typical Nintendo console owner)
I could go on but I think we’ve all seen enough to agree that owning a Nintendo Switch is undesirable.

Just like Satania.

so steve is basically zote from hollow knight now?

Your defending yourself with the same shit, it has no effect against us, you should know this.

Attached: 1257D096-1858-4EE3-88C4-B6BE8B4F1C7F.png (1170x658, 380K)

You’re*

old pasta is old

seriously, post a blacked thread or something. i think people would prefer it at this point.

Facts won't change because you don't like them.

You are just fucking retards because you ask me "what is 1+1" over and over and you get mad because I say "2" over and over. But the awnser is "2" if you like it or not.

I like how the steve fag is literally one guy since often there are threads that have no stevefaggotry at all going on. True autism.

>This shit was only funny when Steve still had a chance

I thought there were still two Fighters Pass characters yet to be revealed?

You make a good point, one of them could be Steve, but I feel like his chances have gone down astronomically due to Banjoke's reveal.

it's a dark souls character and a resident evil character
there is not much room for discussion

It's Doomguy and someone else.

Have sex

What makes me laugh the hardest is that simply posting pic related will demolish whatever dumb rules or statements you make. Everything you have and will ever say to discredit Banjo-kazooie's inclusion will always fall to reality.

Attached: 15_banjo01.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

>i have no argument and i must seethe

Fuck off with this retarded argument, villager, robin and ness are all avatars

Everyday is repost day.

Give it up, fellow Steve bro. He's never getting in. Shame, really...

Attached: 1561517141016.png (1024x1139, 1.76M)

Can you imagine how jank he would be? His run and walj animation woumd just be different speeds of the same animation. His attacks would have 0 momentum behind them. He has no charm to make up for it no expressions to convey. Sakurai like to try to make the character a good representation of whar they are. But steve would have to be redesigned to the point that he might as well not be steve at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=akMjMxXEpTY

steveposting is eternal
even once all the dlc is comfirmed, there's the next smash game
and the next
and again
forever

Attached: Ô.png (1069x710, 601K)

yeah but like
if you're gonna stevepost at least make me laugh at your seethe. this is just upsetting desperation

I care not for what you want
This is for me and (You)

Attached: perfect.png (753x679, 641K)

> underage steveposting still alive
MODS
ARE
NIGGERS

Why is nobody cunnybombing these threads

basado

Attached: 1554871894689.webm (711x400, 1.74M)

what happened to this mod? it just kinda vanished

>

Attached: 1563503623167.png (454x520, 13K)

Based Stevechads laying down the FACTS

Obvious falseflag.

Attached: 63737373737.jpg (700x541, 76K)

Fuck stevefags

Attached: L.gif (282x285, 271K)

the eternal stevecuck cope

>Dumb rules or statements you make
You're retarded as fuck if you think Banjo breaks the whole "character has to be from vidya rule"

Why did this ugly Steve shit become a thing?

This has to be one of the most severe examples of projection I have ever seen. If this is satire, it's really bad satire. Something a kid would write.
Which is also grounds for a ban since you're under 18. JANNIES

somebody wanted to shitpost on Yea Forums and made a steve model
he also posted a download so others can shitpost too
mediafire.com/file/j17bfrcj1bdizzp/Steve.rar/file

If you don't want this meme to be completely dead in the ground by the time Smash 6 rosterfagging starts up I suggest you stop posting now.

Who's Steve?

>Steve posting is still a thing after being proven wrong about who the Microsoft rep would be

Attached: whh at computer.jpg (400x564, 17K)

Somebody post that long as fuck autistic copypasta on why steve should be in smash

Attached: 70D9AEF2-123C-42E6-A50F-B13C8A0AF3FC.jpg (1020x1024, 96K)

Fags for the superior Steve rise up

Attached: 96173327-3C80-4F4D-985F-7D280BF15C74.jpg (800x473, 54K)

Cheeseburger-eatin' ma'facka

most smashbabs are too dumb to realize people posting the renders were laughing at them and not with them

You must be an Egyptian swimmer, 'cause you're deep in de Nile.

Wrong steve, buddy.

Attached: senator armstong.png (650x1080, 683K)

I don’t know what’s worse: Steveposters or the absolute drooling retards who reply to them

like this?

steve is still in

Attached: 41334.jpg (668x860, 404K)

>youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c

Ahh, that made my morning.

former

i cant wait to play as steve! his game sold so well!

Every time I see this ugly 3D render, it gives me a new type of cancer

Attached: 1563203084332.jpg (500x1976, 198K)

That's half the joke behind Freddy Freaker Steve.

This. Steve has absolutely zero personality, zero backstory, zero lore. His name was thought up on a whim because Notch needed *something* to call him. He's a complete non-entity.

Cope

Cope

Oh man, the amount of denial OP is in

Minecraft is iconic, but Steve himself is not. He is bland and without any real identity. Minecraft should have some representation in Smash, I say with a stage. Make Steve part of the stage even, having him build up and break down parts of the stage while you fight on it. That seems like a great idea. He could absolutely work in that kind of capacity. But as a fighter... no, there simply is no appeal in making the likes of Steve a fighter, especially over a character bursting with personality and unique moves like Banjo-Kazooie.

FUCK YOU NIGGER
NOCTIS IS FUCKING IN FUCK STEVENIGGERS FUCK BANJONIGGERS NOCTIS IS FUCKING IN DEGENERATES

Attached: 52DD914E-BF8E-42B2-A8F2-DD363BCEC789.gif (268x278, 1.47M)

>First of all yes Minecraft is one of the most popular games.

HUGE FUCKING difference between popular and highest selling. MASSIVE fucking difference.

Is it bad that I unironically want Steve in? He seems like a character that would have an interesting moveset and he's from an active franchise. Minecraft is a game played by fucking kids in Indonesia, who the fuck played Banjo beyond boomers?

Cope

Attached: 4D3E7E74-08E3-4365-ACA5-C1CBC53E625E.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Looks like shit

Looks fun

>you can’t purchase him
But I already have