TWICE THE BATTERY LIFE

>TWICE THE BATTERY LIFE

Fuck the Switch Lite, I might just pony up the extra $100 and double dip on the full-sized Switch. I was prepared to hold out for the Switch Pro, but I am pretty sure that's still a few years away anyway.

Attached: C3dKrnsVMAEF9eW.jpg (1156x866, 142K)

okay

>that d-pad
Looks like the pro is the way to go

Neither of the new models interest me. I play mainly in docked mode, and when I'm out for long enough to have enough time to play to care about my switch's battery life, I pack a charger.

Seriously, what are you doing that you've got 3-4 hours of downtime, the space in your bag to carry a console, but no access to a charger? Camping?

that's not a d-pad. individual buttons are usually called the chinese d-pad though, because cheap
emulation devices from china have their direction buttons separated. it's awkward.

That's not actually the new model, it's the Switch devkit.

If Nintendo was smart they'd make an official wireless D-pad joycon. The Hori ones are really good for the price, though. I would recommend them over the mod version unless you know what you're doing. The mod version has a tactile click while the Hori one feels like a SNES pad.

Attached: hori-dpad-controller-666x374.jpg (666x374, 55K)

I'm going to wait to see if they fixed the joycon drift thing in the new increased battery life units and see if Nintendo or a third party will make a dock for the Lite before I decide on which to get.
The battery life on the updated Switch is pretty nice but ideally I'd like the portability of the Lite while still having the option to dock the thing.

Not twice, just 25% more battery life. I have a hackable switch, so I'm willing to just buy the new model's tablet. Nothing else.

Maybe I do want to bring my switch on a camping trip.

Although my hacked model 1 is still probably better for that because I can take all my games with me on an SD card, plus emulators.

Attached: 719979-3.jpg (720x480, 230K)

I want to find out if the Switch Lite will have TV mode with a third party dock or not. It probably won't, but my main reason for wanting a second switch is because my hacked one is permanently banned (don't ask, shit happens). I am probably only going to be playing multiplayer at home anyway so I don't need a smaller unit if it can't play on my TV at all.

>switch pro
Please no, just go onto the Switch successor, considering where Nvidia are you could easily be looking at something more powerful than an Xbox One, as a low estimate for power depending on power consumption of Nvidia's next Tegra SoC.

Tfw have a regular switch and gonna buy the updated version, the lite, AND the pro when it comes out.

Good for you. I wish I had that kind of money.

I am tempted to return the Switch I just bought.

Attached: nintendo cuck.jpg (648x615, 320K)

Year 1 Switch gets homebrew

Switch revision gets better battery life

Those who bought a patched Switch are JUST

shovel knight is trash

>wasting money when the pro will be out in a year or 2 with all those improvements
Okay

I want black joycons.

based consumer whore

it really is a piece of shit once you get out of the honeymoon phase, its amazing how ppl will give nintendo a free pass when this thing is loaded with issues.

idk man it plays games, if you can enjoy the games it plays it's just another console.

When does the new version drop? Might buy that and the Lite together lol

Next month.

Hardware patched switch is truly the worst switch.

The Switch Pro will have a more powerful set of specs so the battery life will probably be just as bad as the original model's.

What's with all these shilling for switch pro recently?

It's Yea Forums. What did you expect?

>bought a switch a month ago because of no model news at E3
>find out it's patched

TEAR MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: 57-576032.jpg (880x908, 340K)

When are they fixing that awful bezel issue?

The old switch being fully hackable is far far far more valuable than a bit of extra battery life.

yuzu runs switch games better than switch
save your money

>another tegra
Did they not learn it's insecure trash? Nvidia must be desperate selling these.

They definitely should've delayed its release.

King Knight when? I was surprised when we didn't even see a glimpse of it at throughout E3.