Dude rape lmao

>dude rape lmao

Attached: 80782_front.jpg (398x500, 53K)

Lose the rape and it would be a good game, as it is it's just your typical incel shit.

You're both wrong, add impregnation to it and it's the perfect game

mmm yes my kinda game

>add impregnation
Literally the Venus Blood series

>Incelshit
>Lot of staff are women
>Incels would actually try sexual assault
What IS even an incel to you?

It's literally a game about rape, what do you think..?

Its a game about war. The spoils of said war are inconsequential to the gameplay.

>Rape
>Involuntary
Well that's technically not true, fucking is how Rance gets motivated to do achievement bonuses, and 300 women fucked is a grand achievement.

Attached: 1406910668448.jpg (314x291, 16K)

Yes, thats exactly why I said lose the rape cause the gameplay is solid.

When is Mangagamer going to get off their asses and release this and Quest?

how would the game be improved by losing the rape?

Most people dont want it is why, I certainly dont care for the ''rape everything'' which seems to be the driving force of Rance. The grand strategy gameplay is good enough to not have that other stuff.

>Most people dont want it is why
Are they fans of Rance?
No?
Then fuck them. Rance is a beloved eroge series and removing one of the character's most prominent traits is disgusting.

It ain't rape with Rance boyo

Rance if parody of Adolf from Ys, don't see why you'd take him seriously

>things you can say on Yea Forums that you can't say to your girlfriend.

Then give people the option to censor nsfw scenes, everyone is happy.

>Adolf

Lance

I can't believe the fucking bitches in this thread complaining about rape in a Rance game. It's not real, it's a different universe with a different context, humans are genuinely created to suffer in the lore of Rance which is why bad shit happens to everyone. If you want rape to be treated without a comedic context go play Kichikuou Rance but honestly a writer can do whatever they well please. It's their fucking creative right and rape is part of the story in some cases and unneccesary in others. Fuck off with this censorship bullshit.

fuck no

>Then give people the option to censor nsfw scenes

>Are they fans of Rance?
>No?
>Then fuck them.

Just skip them you fucking retard

>No CG for the 'normal' sex scene with Okita Nozomi
>No CG for the scene with Omachi
Though I'm kinda ok with that since the only way to have sex with Omachi is to let based Masamune get killed or dismissed