Xaela Master Race

Xaela Master Race.

Prove me wrong, you can't.

Attached: th05WOMKNB.jpg (300x439, 24K)

I want to be a SLUTTY BUNNY but I just can't abandon my cute 4'9 hime cut Raen Au'ra.

Sorry you're going to have to move.
>>/vg/
Video game threads are not allowed here.

Don't worry user you can be my slutty lizard. Raens belong to strong Xaelas.

Need mods to make the scales black and give the women sclera.

female xaela have the second biggest futa penis

The biggest if you take into consideration the body:cock ratio.

I've been leveling DRK today and I might switch it to my main once I finish HW. Tanking is surprisingly easy.

I'm still extremely salty they don't look like their concept art.

>Prove me wrong, you can't.

>disgusting scale rash

If you wanted some of my big fat xaela futa cock you should just asked directly instead of playing around like this

I am a slut bunny right now with huge milkies trying to lure in and /ss/ with Alphinaud. I can't do that as an AuRa so they are worse than slut bunnies.

>interacting with non-humans
Hyur is the only legitimate option, everything else is degeneracy

Don't. Buns look like shit.

Its a sign of superiority. We're decendants from higher beings, unlike you musky cat trash and retarded airhead bunnies. Hyurs are okay.

How big is the important question.

BIG

Attached: Mao2.png (500x501, 320K)

That's nice

Xaelas have the fattest futa cocks, some have scales along the shaft for extra pleasure points, that massage around every time they pump in and out. Think of those expensive dildos but hot, throbbing and with a nice foreskin you can roll back and forth.

>Make bunny
>Look good but no hats and lack of hair bother me
>Switch to cat
>Objectively less attractive but now my glams can use real hats again, and I'm not stuck to one hair

Why does SE suck

They're "working on it~"

The rabbits are fucking ugly and sound retarded. Why do so many people that play this game have such awful taste?

And how much do they release?
Name, server?

Enough to fill a Viera's womb so full she'd have to rest for a good while before moving if she doesn't want to leak anything.

Crystal, just drop your Discord and I'll add you, loser. This thread won't last long

>loser
Rude. You post yours

>discordtrannyfag
>crystal

wow i didnt see that coming

Ara ara... You don't get to be picky~

Sea#0185

if im an anti-social introvert how do i become a discord trannyfag

Are you dominant or submissive? If you're submissive you post your Discord, if you're dominant you hang out in Balmung and go around teasing people until they explode and need more, giving you their contact info like